Are Drugs Bad? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"T-That's not a weapon," Tony said through his cringed teeth. The way she was holding his dick in her hand hurt like hell and he wished for this all to stop.

"My, my, my. I always thought my lover was big, but this is a monster right here." Then she unclipped her hair and let her red hair down, "Tell me Mr. ...?"

"Sutton," Tony replied, knowing he was at her mercy and there was no way out.

"So, Mr. Sutton. I preferred a first name, but if you want to be formal, then so be it. Anyway, have you ever been with a redhead before?" Tony shook his head and tried to avert his gaze, but she gripped his face and forced him to look at her. "Now tell me boy, what do you think about this?" The officer took a step back and unbuttoned her uniform, ripped her undershirt open and lifted her bra, revealing her rather large breasts with large pink areolas against her pale skin and the pinkest thick nipples he had ever seen. They were definitely nice breasts, but he did not want to think with his other head at the moment. But he could not help but have his body react as his dick jumped in his pants. So, all Tony could do was shake his head.

"No? You don't like these breasts?" Tony shook his head, trying his hardest not to look. Her fingers then grabbed his chin again as her nails dug into his flesh, scratching him. "It doesn't matter if you like them or not, cause I know this does," she stated, a fire in her eyes as she was determined to have what she wanted, while her other hand painfully squeezed his dick.

Tears started to run down Tony's face as she released his dick and with one hand unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, giving her full access to what she wanted. "If you try to resist me, know that this will get a lot worse for you," the officer growled to him. "However, if you're a good boy I'm sure you'll love being with me more than any other woman you've ever been with. My oral skills and my pussy are some of the best around," she finished, licking his lips causing him to shudder.

The officer was annoyed that he was rebuffing her advances, but it wouldn't stop what she was about to do. She was going to get that cock one way or another.

As she dropped down, crouching before him, she took his boxers with him, though they came off a lot easier than she thought and wondered why they seemed to be a size or two too big. However, that thought left her mind when his cock came into view.

In her mind, this was the biggest and best cock she had ever seen. She didn't know what it was about it that made her mesmerized by it, but she was drooling, and her heart was pounding. As she brought her lips to kiss the tip, shocks of electricity shot through her body and it nearly brought her to orgasm.

"HOLY FUCK!" she yelled in her mind as she looked up at this boy, this young man, this... this... god!

This man, who now stood in front of her, was her god now and she would devote her life to doing whatever he asked. She had not even put it in her mouth and just by the feeling of her lips kissing his cockhead, she knew she would have loads and loads of his children. Not just that, but she would help him to sleep with any woman he wanted. His pleasure was now hers and nothing in her life was worth anything if she wasn't serving him anymore.

She could no longer take it. Her body was on fire and just a touch to her pussy would cause her to have a massive orgasm. So, she dove in, headfirst and swallowed as much of his massive cock as she could. She hated herself for bringing her teeth down and seeing him cringe as the most massive orgasm she's ever had rocketed through her body. It wasn't just one that hit her, three of them in a row hit her and she lost her balance and fell to knees. She pulled back for a second and looked up to him, the aftereffects of her orgasms still running through her body. As her hand ran across the crotch of her pants, she felt a massive wet spot and knew from that moment on there would be no man, no woman, no anything that could bring her pleasure like this other than this creature before her.

As Tony looked down, he couldn't dismiss the fact that her lips felt wonderful around his dick. She had some skill, but his mother, and two sisters knew how to pleasure him much more than any random slut could.

"So, how does my mouth feel around this magnificent cock right here?" she asked, rubbing it against her cheek and smearing his precum and her saliva along her cheeks and lips.

"I've had better," Tony sneered, though he didn't want to say who was better as that could put his family in danger. As it was, he was just glad that she had not taken his license yet and found out where his home was and all his information. Then, she could easily track him down and he would be utterly screwed.

"Challenge accepted," she growled in her mind. "When I'm done, you'll be mine and begging to fuck my tight pussy." She felt shivers all over her body as she leaned forward, grabbing his ass cheeks and using her mouth as another hole for him to fuck.

The bobbing of her head was fast and sloppy. Drool was leaking from her lips along with dripping down her chin and onto her exposed chest. Being in a constant state of arousal was a new high for her as her nails dug into his skin and her neck strained to keep the pace, but she was determined to make him cum when she wanted and not when he was ready. If she could make him cum on demand, he would see that she was superior to any woman who got too close, thus making her queen slut. Her pussy throbbed hard as another orgasm shot through her body, thinking that she would have him forever.

Just as the pain was getting to be too much and she would be forced to stop, she felt his cock jump in her throat, showing the tell-tale signs of his impending orgasm. This gave her renewed vigor as her head bobbed even faster. To Tony, her head was a blur, and the sight was erotic as he saw her saliva going everywhere all over her, but he was far from enjoying this.

Then it happened. Tony's balls tightened up, his ass clenched, and his hips jumped, as his balls exploded up his shaft and into her waiting mouth.

The redhead tried to swallow as much of his cum as possible, but her mouth was flooded and after the third thick jet, she choked, being forced to pull back as his cock continued to erupt. By the time he finished, her face, mouth and chest were full of his cum. "Oh god, what a smell!" she said in her mind, moaning loudly as both her hands came up and started rubbing his cum all over her face and chest, reaching even the tiniest spots that he hadn't coated. In her mind, she was bathing in his holy fluids and was in pure ecstasy.

After a few minutes of enjoying herself way too much, her eyes opened after she cleaned them off. "If you thought that was wonderful, just wait until you feel my pussy all over your cock," she purred up at him.

Just as she was about to stand up, a voice called out, coming closer as the footsteps could even be heard with the crowd still around them, "Dina! What the hell do you think you're doing?" Another female officer had come over. This one was a blonde woman who looked to be in her forties and did her best to suppress her large chest under her police uniform.

The new officer walked over and saw her fellow officer covered in the man's cum and in a state of bliss that she had not seen, except in porn where it was faked. As she bent over and helped Dina to her feet she quietly scolded her, "What the hell are you thinking? What would your husband, hell, your kids think if they saw you right now?"

"None of that matters now, as I have him to please me for ever and ever," Dina stated dreamily, staring into Tony's eyes.

The blonde officer looked to Tony who had tears coming from his eyes and she saw that his pants were down with his dick dripping while he seemed to be handcuffed currently. "Jesus Dina!" she said, rubbing her forehead, "What do you think the captain would say about this? I know you've got a clean record, but this is unforgiveable."

"P-Please," Tony begged, hoping that the new woman would not join her redhead counterpart.

The blonde officer pushed Dina back a few feet, "We'll talk more about this in a minute." Then, she grabbed some napkins off a table and handed them to Dina, "Clean up and make yourself more presentable and I'll consider helping you out." She then huffed as she turned back to Tony. "Sir, I'm so sorry that she put you through this. Please understand, Officer Smith has never acted like this and I hope we can keep this between us," she said, turning Tony around slightly so she could take off the cuffs.

Tony rubbed his wrists, glaring at Dina as she was licking her fingers while she tasted every last glob of cum that was on her face. "Fine," Tony replied angrily, "but keep her away from me. She's possessed or something like it."

"Of course, sir." The blonde officer watched as he pulled up his boxers and jeans, "God that thing is big! That would tear my pussy apart and make me sore for a fucking month," she said in her head while she bit the inside of her cheek. "No fucking way I would put that inside of me."

Once he was fully dressed and composed, the blonde officer took the lead and called over two other officers, "Please sir, these men will escort you through the crowd. Again, my sincerest apologies."

"Wait my love! I didn't give you my number," Dina called out as she tried to chase after him but was stopped by the blonde officer.

When Tony was finally far enough away, he looked over his shoulder and saw the redhead officer shake her head, like she was coming out of a daze and then scream something before she fainted, forcing the blonde and two other officers to help her.

By the time he was outside, he saw more police officers pulling up and helping to act as a blockade against the crowd. Just then, he saw Jasmine's car pull up, "What the hell is going on?" she asked as her window rolled down, seeing the mob of women trying to fight and get out of the mall. Some were clothed while others were ripping their shirts and bras open and others were openly fingering themselves.

"We need to get the fuck out of here, that's what's happening," Tony stated, fearing for his life. If the redhead officer was any indication of what these women were capable of, he couldn't fathom what would happen if there were multiple of them, much less the entire crowd. Worst case, he would probably be torn apart, screaming as he was sacrificed for their pleasure.

As they drove away, as quickly as Jasmine could navigate out of the parking lot, Tony looked over at her, "Have you talked to Mom and Izzy?"

"Y-Yeah," Jasmine stated, being a little shaken by what she saw, "They made it out when the officers came in to help with the crowd." Tony nodded and then looked down into his lap.

"Do you want to tell me what happened back there? I mean, did you flash your dick and turn the entire mall into a massive orgy or something?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood, but wanting to find out what was going on.

"I-I dunno. All I can say is it has to do with whatever happened to me." Tony sighed and took a deep breath, "After seeing that, I wonder if it affected you, Izzy and Mom as well and all of this will go away as soon as I go back to normal, IF I ever go back to normal."

Jasmine glanced over and could see the sadness in her brother's eyes. So, she pulled the car off at the nearest stop and threw the car in park, turning to face him. "Tony. I understand how you feel and a big part of me wishes that parts of this will stay the same. Not because of your big friend down there, but more because of the confidence you've shown us recently. And to answer your question, yesterday, today and for however many days you'll need to ask to reassure yourself. We love you unconditionally and have for a while. Baby brother," she said, a tear falling from her face as her hand rubbed against his cheek, "I work hard to look this hot so you'll look at me more." Tony looked over at Jasmine, a look of shock on his face. "Yes, for you. I wanted to be the hottest girl so you'd look at me. I go to the gym, yes to keep in shape, but also so I don't get fat and ugly, so it'll drive you mad with lust for me, so you'll want to ravage me."

"B-But Jas. I've always had feelings for you and Izzy, long before this all happened."

"I understand that now baby brother. But before, you never showed it. Yes, I knew you loved me as a sister, but I wanted more. I wanted to come up to your room on your eighteenth birthday and make love to you all night. I wanted to feel your hands all over my body and touch you all over. I've always dreamed that I would be your girlfriend, like other girls dream to be mermaids or princesses. And Izzy is the same way. Did you know it turns her on to no end when you call her 'Little One'" Tony shook his head as Jasmine leaned over, pushing her cleavage up to give him an unobstructed view of her chest, "That's right Tony. She gets soaked when you call her that and we've even done some roleplay where we would play with each other and call each other Tony."

"God, you two are crazy!" Tony replied with moan. "Why is it the three of you can get me so damn hard in seconds."

Jasmine giggled as she let the top two buttons on her top go, so that only two buttons were holding her breasts and her nipples threatened to become exposed, "Simple baby. We were meant for each other. Like we told you before, we'll be here for you as long as you need and even have your babies if that is your wish."

"Jas. You seriously need to hurry and get home, or I may just bend you over right here and fuck you until you pass out."

Jasmine laughed, "Promises, promises. But first, let's get home so we can have plenty of room and Mom and Izzy can join in, IF they are good."

Once they were home, Tony was in the mood for some fun, but was still hurting a little from what had happened between him and the redhead. He wondered if that was how women who were raped felt but doubted he would ever be able for anything to come close to what that would be like.

His sisters and mother were able to comfort him and reassure him that they would never take him against his will or allow that to happen again as they were there to protect him like he would protect them.

After some closeness between the four of them, and some snuggling, Tony and Jasmine started nubbing at each other. This turned into a full on make-out session and before long, Vanessa and Isabelle joined in. However, Vanessa was still a bit sore from fucking Tony that morning and decided to just use her son's and daughters' oral skills. By the time they were done, they were sleeping on the floor on a makeshift bed made from blankets along with the pillows from the couch as none of them had the energy to head up the stairs to their beds.

Over the next couple days, Tony refused to leave the house, knowing that he could start another mob like he did at the mall. He was worried that if his condition didn't change, he would be forced to be a hermit, albeit a sexually satisfied one, due to his mother and sisters, but he also didn't want to hold his sisters back either and force them to not be able to go out and enjoy the world. This weighed heavy on his heart and he wondered if he was making the right decision by being with them.

When Monday came, Tony was on the phone, making calls to the university to withdraw and transfer his credits to the university Jasmine was going to, and Isabelle decided to go to after she graduated. He also checked his burner phone and there was a text from Dr. Nikko around noon telling him to call her from a different phone than his home or cell. Tony knew, the only alternative was using a hotel phone.

There was one hotel that he knew Jasmine could help him get into as it was more a sleezy type place and with her good looks and the way she dressed sometimes, she could distract what guys were there while the minimalistic traffic would keep him safe.

"You ready Jas?" Tony asked, seeing how slutty his sister was dressed. She was wearing short jean shorts with rips in them, exposing some of her ass while on top, she had a blue crop top with a deep V-neck to it, exposing a lot of her cleavage. To top off the outfit, she was wearing six-inch stilettos and had her makeup fully done, thus making her look as slutty as possible.

"Of course, baby brother. But remember," she stated, running her hand on his leg, "you owe me for this one."

"I know, I know. You get me for a whole day, and I have to do anything you want or anything you want me to do to you," Tony replied, rolling his eyes while Jasmine giggled. "But do remember, Izzy wants to be the first to do anal and you aren't putting anything in me, right?"

Jasmine nodded, "Trust me baby. For what I have in mind, you'll love every minute of it." Jasmine had wanted to have a whole day with her brother, just the two of them and this was her chance to get it. As she told him before, she always wanted to be his girlfriend and eventually his wife but never thought it was possible. Now though, she could have a whole day with them acting as boyfriend and girlfriend where they would wakeup together, shower together, maybe she would do some baking while he stared at her tight ass before they would watch some TV, go swimming together and end the night in bed, making love until they both passed out.

Tony just shook his head, wondering what Jasmine had in store for him once her new task was completed. As promised, he'd spent a night of fucking just her Saturday night for helping him quit his job. When Jasmine explained it, she told Tony about how the guys that tormented him tried and failed to pick her up as she told them she was pregnant with his child and how he could fuck her for hours, making her howl like a banshee. She also mentioned that his boss was intrigued by this and she stopped by her office, telling her that Tony would never waste his time on a skank like her and how she was furious when she left.

Jasmine and Tony got out of the car together, but it was Jasmine who walked in first, telling Tony to give her sixty seconds to distract them before he came inside. As Jasmine walked inside, there were three guys and one girl inside the building. The woman was between 300 and 400 pounds and was stuffing a bag of cookies into her face while she watched whatever crap was on the TV she had. The three guys looked like they belonged in the worst trailer park there was as two had white undershirts on and the other was wearing a button-down shirt, making it look like he had some kind of blue collar-job, but each of them had multiple stains on their shirts and big guts that hung over their stomachs.

It disgusted Jasmine knowing she would need to spend even a few minutes talking to these scumbags, but it was well worth it to help out her brother. She just couldn't believe how someone could go out in public looking like this. Being overweight was one thing but wearing dirty and stained clothes was a whole different story and on top of that, these were grown men who could get jobs and buy clean clothes, looking more presentable.

"Hello boys," Jasmine stated, announcing her presence in a seductive manner. All three men looked over at her and their jaws dropped as she walked past them and sat so that their eyes would be on her and not her brother when he snuck in and used the phone.

When it was time, Tony slowly opened the door and snuck in. His eyes met with Jasmine's and he could see the lust in her eyes, knowing she wanted it to be him showing her the attention she was being given. However, Tony felt a pang of jealousy and a lot of anger as he watched those men touching his sister. She hadn't let them touch her in a sexual way, but she did have one on either side, holding her hands and rubbing her arms, while the other was touching her legs. Had Tony not needed to use the phone, and this wasn't setup, he would have charged those men and fought them off to keep his sister protected. But, as it was, he needed to find out as much information as possible.