All Comments on 'Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 01'

by PattyMarie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Too long and too unbelievable.

End result, too boring. Women rarely have an affair for physical pleasure, because sex is tied up in emotions for them, so they will fall in love with the person their having sex with. Which means, she will fall out of love with her husband in in love with her boyfriend. And if she's not in love with her husband, a very ugly and messy divorce will happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Should Really Have Put This in the Fetish Section

Please don't spam the LW section.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loving Wives

Some people still don't understand the title Loving Wives, even though a couple of articles have been written on it. This story, along with stories about "pure" wives, is in the correct section.

WeitzeWeitzeover 12 years ago
The rest of the story.

Looking forward to the rest of the story. I can see Marge's friend Bev getting interested/involved in similiar situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

You did it again!

Yours stories are captivating, sexciting, realistic and dangerous to the monogamous lifestyle that most of us have (get used to - or - are afraid to experiment with).

I think, like you, I have witnessed a lot in my short time and travels and while you write this story as being in the third year of this arrangement, I have a couple of thoughts.

1st - Marge was a total, lovable and horny sex fiend before she married. She fell in love with him so totally that she gave up and didn't miss the lifestyle, she was happy, blissful, content and life was good, just her and her husband.

2nd - She was lovingly irritated with him and the bet, felt betrayed, used, abused and disrespected. Set aside she liked Mark, that wasn't the point. These feelings would greatly affect the trust, love, belief and sanctity of any marriage. The feeling of being respected, loved, trusted and monogamous was and is paramount. Now, some shattering would begin to break the love, trust and safe feelings of their union.

3rd - A couple of years of fun, sexual flirting and comfort with Mark, along with her husbands College reminder, made it VERY easy for her to indulge and YES, enjoy immensely a night of sex, fucking and love making.

4th - Feeling guilty that she enjoyed herself and worrying that she would lose her husband, only to hear him tell her that she could do it again - well, yes she definitely will, the old college hornies would be back and Mark was fantastic.

5th - Finally, the point I want to make. She (any woman) will now have begun to lose her respect for her husband. He would no longer be her knight in shining armor, her rock, her greatest love, her fidelity, he would now slowly become a fool who allows his wife to give away the one thing private and cherished in any loving relationship - her sex and her love. As time goes on, she would have to fight the urge to have nothing but contempt for him. Staying married for reasons of comfort, past memories, having the appearance of normal loving couple but he as a man - Not!

6th - Good likelihood that at some point, she and Mark will realize that they should be together permanently, they are totally compatible and she end up getting a divorce (friendly?) and moving in with Mark - they are totally right for each other?

Okay, it's a story and a good one, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and, by the way, what would happen in this scenario when Mark moved away, got married and remained loyal to his wife. Likely possibility, she would now end up random dating to make up for the loss and it could escalate into 3-5 times a month.

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No "a friend has cockolded her husband"

is bullshit. The only one that can cockold her husband is Her. I did not read this story because of the lies in that line. But I will give you 1 star for it. And yes I am ashamed to have my name on this page.

ANONamiss

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
TOTALLY believable

I liked this story. I haven't read any of your other stories, I haven't even looked to see if there are others. I just assume there are from one of the comments to this one. As always, there are those with a limited mindset who feel it's okay to judge the lifestyle instead of constructive criticism of the story. I love how you have accurately hit on the facts that there are those who have NO idea that such things even go on. And then you give a complete description of just how such things can happen. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Ignore the idiots with the closed minds. Why they read stories on here instead of just their Bibles, is something only their Therapists can determine.

4 stars, for now.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Good so far

Normally a cuck story pisses me off with all the bizarre/very far fetched situations and dialogue. So far you have developed a reasonable set of circumstances in this well written story. But, clarify at some point why a husband open to xtra curric would tolerate being called a cuck.. Share if thats your thing but i suspect that respect needs to be upheld or the fun of swinging grinds to a halt.

katibkatibover 12 years ago
Well begun...

Excellent descriptions. I'm eager to see the next chapter.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
Wow Plus

I wrote you 'Wow'. under Anon just because I dislike people who send me E-Mail under my usual identity.

Why people write negative comments continues to annoy me, they shouldn't bother reading stories that they don't like. Actually, if they are in Lit in the first place, reading LW then they are intrigued and turned on.

Okay, my plus part.

In the event Mark gets an opportunity to change jobs and move to another state I can foresee a problem. He, very likely, would admit to her that he had been infatuated with her from the very beginning and that having her as a lover has been the most beautiful thing that could ever happen to him. In short, he would ask her to go with him, that he truly loved her, would never share her and would spend his life being her most ardent lover, admirer and husband. At the very least he would ask her to try it for 90 days - she would!

Keep writing, you have a different slant on LW stories, none are to my lifestyle but for others - oh well, you're an enjoyable read!

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

Nice story and well told. Marge is a lucky woman as there are not many Jerry's out there. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing and sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: Wow Plus

"Why people write negative comments continues to annoy me, they shouldn't bother reading stories that they don't like."

<P>

I want you to take a few seconds and reflect on the stupidity of that statement.

<P>

Ya see, the only way to know what is in a story IS TO READ IT! Yes, I know you went on to rationalize that people accessing LW stories should know what are in them, but that just further ruins your argument. If so, then you are in effect stating the stories are written without thought, logic, effort, reason, talent, etc. You are basically saying they are all the same. That's pretty much as good a reason as any for giving them a negative comment and/or rating. In fact, based on your own argument, since such stories are inherently worthless, giving them a positive comment and/or rating is illogical.

<P>

It's either that or you don't know what you're talking about. Probably both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Outstanding, Love been a cuckold and love good stories about others

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Great!

I love it when my wife is on a date, wondering every moment what they are doing.

Still at the restaurant, making out in the car, at his place or hotel? Did anyone we know see them? Will I get a creampie or will she shower at his place as she usually does.

Can't wait to take time to read Ch 2& 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story! and here is my true experience:

The following section, copied from this story, exactly describes my own unforgettable experience when my sexy young wife came back to our bed from her first "date"...

"I slipped into bed, I was in for a surprise. Jerry pulled me to him and kissed in a way that paled the kiss Mark had given me at the door. Before I could blink, he reached down between my legs and dipped two fingers into my sopping wet slit. I thought sure he would explode. The evidence I'd been fucked was obvious. Instead, he climbed between my legs and slipped into me, immediately began fucking me. He didn't make love like he usually did; he fucked me. Normally, Jerry doesn't have any premature ejaculation problem, but that night in less then two minutes he exploded in me, mixing his cum with the two loads Mark had put in there."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Holy hell!

What a great story...I'm tenting and wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yes, its a good story

very sexy and involving....please keep on writing.

clemcowboy32clemcowboy32almost 12 years ago
incredible

loved your story. keep writing. wish i was Jerry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUCK SHIT IN WRONG CATEGORY

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This story was written for the CUCKIES

May they rest in peace.

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
It's A Fiction

"Chasteness" is a well-proven fiction -- no woman is ever chaste; all women spread their legs at the first instance of arousal. Married or not, the question is never "if" but "when". Any excuse - a bet; or no excuse, doesn't matter.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Clever brain you have.. I am enjoying the angst and denial she is having to relive while confessing to neighbor.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No

You stretch the truth to even think of calling them men. There are subhuman like that, but no men.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

no no men like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So Mark, in her eagerly stated opinion, is better than Jerry in every way. And obviously she never filled herself up for Jerry like she did for Mark. Hope Jerry is getting his own on the side.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

This is a fantasy. No one in their right mind should participate in the activities the characters in this story do. If you don't like cuckold stories don't read it.

Yet you fantasize about it dude, and if you arent a pee pee puffer and cant handle it, dont write it.

Seems pretty simple to me, much like your writing and mindset.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous