All Comments on 'Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 02'

by PattyMarie

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what I don't like about this is how blissfully stupid

the husbands are. They are humiliated, insulted, demeaned and at no point does their ego, which all men have, say "enough is enough". Why? They act like nothing more than emotionless robots. It's like they don't allow themselves to be active partners in their marriage but passive spectators...and who the fuck wants that in a marriage?

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I agree with the last comment

The husbands are so dumb because that's how the writers want them to be. We know that when most husbands find out their gone, unless the court fucks them over so much they have to stay. But most of the writers here are WACC writers. And this one is no different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sexy Story

I have shared my wife with friends many times and some of them in turn have shared their wife with me. It is just the sexiest fun and anyone who criticizes it doesn't know what hot sex is. Keep up the good story writing.

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
pathetic and sick fantasy

the cuckboy seems to be mentally challenged, even for a fantasy! the slut is good though, hooked on strange cock.

Miguel59Miguel59over 12 years ago
Keep writing

Strange as it might sound, the start of a cuckold marriage can be not openly discussed, but subtly and tacitly encouraged. It's like an unspoken and unwritten contract all parties have agreed to enter. Fight club without the fighting (rule 1 fight club is never talked about).

Jerry is not in denial or a fool. He wants to be your wittol, but openly confessing it in graphic terms is a step he's not ready or willing to take.

Cannot wait for chapter 3.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
One to Go

Obviously he knows and has from the very beginning. It turns him on!

Maybe he feels inferior to Mark, likes him and gets off having his wife make love with him - all in the friendship? At any rate, he knows and he gets thrills from it. Where his self esteem is -I wonder?

At some point she has to lose respect for him and again, having sex with Mark is euphoric, so - ???

You already wrote the three chapters and you started the story out with it being three years down with her and Mark so I guess the ending should be interesting. I did notice that she referred to Jerry as the Cuckold when she was on the phone with Mark so I have to assume that she has, by now, lost some respect for him.

Thanks!

anthony93anthony93over 12 years ago
Great Lead in , Questions, questions!!!

Hello Girl!!! Love the even flow and easy reading. Patty you are a credit to your craft.Kudo's!!!Cuck themes are hard as one is not sure if hubby likes it. or wants to be humiliated.

That will happen in any case. Mark Has Already called him a cuck in #c1, and she is slipping into form. Fucking Jerry out of guilt, (not good).Will these turn into Mercy Doo's.See What you've done Patty, My taste buds are up.Women work on emotions and the evil friend is being very romantic.Will Marge's girlfriend fall into the tender trap your sutle mind has created???Waiting , Thanks, Keep Well Tony

1jbm1jbmover 12 years ago
Hot story

Hi,

Love the story and want more

Soon please continue the story line.

I love it

I think her friend and hubby is going to catch the bug.

Waiting with bated breath and hard cock for next chapter.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

Some men just like to have slut wives. I have watched my wife screwed by several different men but I like it best when she comes home and tells me how she gave in and let him have what he wanted. It makes the fucking I give her that much hotter. Love it.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Hey I'm smoking the best dope of ANY generation and....

....I know enough to be unimpressed by another same old wimp cuck/bitter wife story. Big deal. Try writing about a husband that doesn't give a shit cause he's strong and knows the slut wife lucky to have him.Try making the first lw story in 5 years with a strong and yet willing cuck. And good luck, we're all counting on you.

PattyMariePattyMarieover 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the birdie 2

Anonymous wrote that he quit reading because I didn't know that 2 under par wasn't a birdie 2. OK, I've done some more research and discovered I should have said, "...Mark made the shot and finished the hole with an Eagle." If this ruined the story for anyone else. I apologize.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
I agree

I agree with Anthony93. Cuck stories are hard to write for the exact reasons he mentioned. You are doing a good job with this one. We know from the first chapter that it's been going on for years between Mark and Marge. I'm guessing that the confession Marge is giving Jen will light a spark and though she is terribly innocent, she will be curious..... leading to more chapters if you feel like it. But I have to laugh at the disclaimer you toss up in the beginning about "no one in their right mind....." I think there are many out there who must not be in their right minds.

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YEP ! UNO ESTRELLA AGAIN

BOOORING VOMIT

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Self-Respect and Decency

One has to ask of a slut-whore like that, why do you need your husband to "protect you" from a guy like Mark? Even more importantly, why do you need your husband to "protect you" from your own self?!?!

Where is your own self-respect, your sense of decency? Why can't you simply say "NO" to a circumstance YOU FULLY REALIZE AND UNDERSTAND will lead you to cheat on and betray your husband, your vows, your dignity, your self-worth?? What kind of a cheap, worthless, lowlife, whoring cunt just continues doing the same thing, repeating the same "mistakes", and voluntarily, deliberately, willfully deceive her husband, defile her own marital vows, destroy her own marriage???

How can you be so vacuous, so soulless, so repugnant, so vile and decrepid to willingly, unreservedly surrender your body sexually to a stranger in complete betrayal to your own promises and vows?

How does it feel knowing now you are not a wife anymore, but a cheap slut-whore being pimped out by what was your former partner, lover, husband and now pimp? Do you like your new life? Does it make you happy and proud and decent? Do you think that the lust that has completely replaced the love you used to have is worth it? A lust that will only last as long as your physical beauty lasts - until you hit 34?

Slag.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
If ever there was an occasion to say "It's just a story"

This is it.

Mr OneWiseSage, you say in your biog note "The mind is wide open as are the eyes."

And yet you make your 'Self Respect and Decency' comment? It's best to not have the mind open so wide that all reason escapes.

PattyMarie as author is twice removed from 'Marge' who you criticise so powerfully. As author, she said "This is a fantasy. Nobody should do what the characters in this story do." Then she adopts the first-person narrator role of a concerned friend, not of the adulterous character Marge.

It's a long time since I read this story, but my recollection of it was that it was a fun fantasy with little relationship to any possible reality. It's just a story. Hardly one deserving of moral outrage.

Lue

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Really great stuff. I am off to read the next. Thank you for putting this out here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous