All Comments on 'Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 03'

by PattyMarie

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
bill peppersbill peppersover 12 years ago
Loved It

Loved all three chapters. I hope you continue the story. You write extremely well.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 12 years ago
Stupid Question

Is Jerry getting any at all?

When I was an early teen I had a friend whose Mother always had a friend of the family at the house. Actually, I think he lived there. I was too young to figure it out, sensed something strange and then one day when I went to get my buddy,his mother answered the door in a bathrobe, the friend was behind her with just a towel around him and I knew my friends father was away driving a greyhound bus for a week?

So, your story was easy enough to believe. I couldn't do it but I am hoping that they give Jerry some dignity and that she does have sex with him again?

Ideally, he is still the happy and sexually satisfied husband and she is having a great life with two lovers!

Oh, she has a key to Marks place, I'll bet he stopped sleeping around and is exclusive with her. What happens if he gets a job opportunity elsewhere? Would I be right, she would go with him for 90 days to see how it went and then........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
writing is OK

but the subject is controversial. As always, there will be hell raisd and there will be praise. But you leave the door open for different conclusions. She talks to her husband and he says "no way" and kicks her out if she insists or does it, he says Ok and joins Jerry in his misery or happines depending how you look at it, trey open up their marriage and go their own way, they start swinging, he joins or replaces Mark and cuckolds jerry too, etc... No matter how, I don't like you story all that much but i was warned.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Please

Please let this be the end. Or let Jerry grow a pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

One of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading Please continue. And to all the negative comments, why do you read these storie if you don't like them. It is not like they are short stories or any doubt what they are about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked it.

It is a nice fresh perspective. To those who hate it, there is no gun against your head forcing you to read it is there? Go read the incest stories or the rapist stories your type loves so much.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Well written

You advise the readers that it is a fantasy, but you wrote it as a true story and it is very believable. Having said that, I suspect Marge may well find out that Jerry is not going to be a happy camper that she told her friend about the "arrangement". His agreement or acquiescence to Mark was apparently not to have an open marriage with others. He felt secure so long as it was their little secret and now the secret is out. I kind of doubt that they will remain friends because as you have written the story he is going to be upset and uncomfortable around Ron. I see a house for sale and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not bad

But you could use an editor. You eat steaks, not stakes. And you can't make birdie two after you've already hit two shots. Plus, a two on a dogleg hole would be at least an eagle, as par three holes don't have doglegs. Finally, a heterosexual male could not have sex after a BackStreet Boys' concert, as his dick would shrivel up and fall off. Unless, you're suggesting Mark is bi, and that's where part four is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Ended a bit suddenly, I really would have liked to see more on how she settled after the events mentioned and to see how her and Jerry got back to being in a "loving" relationship. Or is she still trying to get back at him? A nice change from the totally submissive, creampie eating cuck stories out there.....

ryu77ryu77over 12 years ago
Why do most men that want to see their wives fucked.....

are so fucking submisive? It is rare to read about a man who is confident, have a good view on himself, and lets other people fuck his wife.

I liked this story but reading about the husband being so submisive to the point on not having sex with his wife, moving out of their room, so that she can have a lover disgusting.. Grow some fucking balls man.

rjordanrjordanover 12 years ago
Well written

And a fun read. Not a lifestyle that I would be interested in, but chasing a white whale or living on Mars doesn't interest me either and I've enjoyed stories about those.

When Chapter 1 appeared I checked out your other stories. I enjoyed them all.

anthony93anthony93over 12 years ago
Song; (What good is a cherry without a bone).

Thanks Patty!!!(Its the same as a story with no ending;) Well the door is wide open. Will Jerry ever get laid again?Does the friend tell her hubby, and maybe Mark gets a shot at her to keep her quiet( "As the world turns").Keep Well, Tony,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes totally disgusting.

In my opinion Jerry must be a robot, no man in his right mind would go along with this and Marge is a bigger idiot for treating her husband this way. Some loving wife, with a wife like her who needs enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It should be

It should be the end. If you are happy in your marrige, why would you want a whore as your friend?

pa47epa47eover 12 years ago
well done..........

Great story....Things arent always what they seem, but sometimes they are.......funny and entertaining, what more can you ask......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I hope that this in not the end. How does Ron feel about this? Is he to become a cockold also? What an interesting twist. Keep writing. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gee - no pride - no spine - but lots of male humiliation and self disrespect

I conclude the writer must be a girl who hates men - she has been offended badly - lost in love but trying to get even.<P>

What isn't puzzling are the very few wimps who are applauding not the talent which isn't bad but the degredation they need to get excited.<P>

What is puzzling is that the writer will never get that her appreciation will always be limited to the very few sicko's who need humiliation to crank up their numb libido's.<P>

Never will she have vast support for her talent from the masses like she could - sad isn't it.<P>

Oh - then due to the lack of any other negative comments this probably won't be here long but hopefully she takes the time to understand its purpose.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
Love it

I seemed to breeze through this chapter. It was like riding a newly paved road.... smooth and clear, no bumps. And that "THE END? I don't think so".....brought a smile to My face.

Again to the Nay Sayers..... move on losers, why read it when you don't accept the subject matter?

5 stars.

PattyMariePattyMarieover 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

At least I have the courage to put my name on what I write. If you read the other chapters, you will find that there are negative comments. Usually by the time a third chapter hits, those who want to leave negative comments have quit reading.

The only comments I delete are those who get personal. If you want to criticize my writing ability, my failure to properly research my material or my insistence on being my own editor, OK. But when you attack me personally as your first paragraph did, and do so anonymously... well. That doesn't get much respect from me.

Perhaps my talent is being squandered here,but this is not the genre that I write in. Here I write mostly for my own enjoyment. Many feel that cuckold stories should be about revenge. It's easy to write that kind of thing. Man get's cuckolded, finds out about it and takes his revenge on the bitch, kicks her out, sees that she can't touch his "fabulous" wealth and is humiliated to her family and friends and is dumped by the cock she's enamored with.

That kind of thing can be done in a single chapter. I've seen it done in a single page. Now that's boring. If a story doesn't take the time to develop the characters and delve into what makes them tick and goes only in the conventional direction, well... if you've read one, you've read them all and the next one won't be any more interesting then the last.

What's more, this is Lite Erotica. What's erotic about a guy feeling bad that his wife is screwing around? My characters aren't just cuckolds, they are wittols.

According to worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-wit1.htm: a wittol is a knowing cuckold, especially somebody who is happy about the situation. If you can't be happy with them it's because you don't have any idea how sweet torture works. Being a wittol is to enjoy the sweet torture of you wife enjoying a cock that isn't yours.

GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Men

I can't believe a grown man would write a comment longer than the story!! Hope there is more to this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If Jerry still isn't getting any...

I would be happy to help him out. What a waste of a man. Seven inches, you say, and he's a good lover? I would give Marge a run for her money and make him feel like a man again.

She blames him for everything? Bullshit. Just like Jerry told told Mark: he can't make her do anything. He didn't make her fuck him. She wanted to fuck him, so she did.

Once a slut, always a slut. And if she were my neighbor, everyone would know it, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

Can you get margies friend involved. However, I can't see Jerry as such a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sordid

Quote from story; "it's exactly what it looks like. I had to tell her the whole sordid tale..."

This tale is exactly that; sordid: "morally ignoble or base; vile, meanly selfish, self-seeking, dirty or filthy, squalid; wretchedly poor and run-down." Or so the online dictionary would say.

Respect for husband, Jerry; ZERO

Chances of friendship surviving; 0/100

Picture this; I'm a staid house wife who just found out that my husband's best friend likes having his wife fuck around on him. The thought, now, would never occur to me that maybe Jerry might want to involve my husband at some point? What about the reverse, where maybe my husband gets ideas about "filling in" for Mark, or using the information to blackmail Marge and maybe get a chance for some "strange"?

This cannot end well, no matter how you slice the cow pie.

James QuillerJames Quillerover 12 years ago
Believable

Loved the story and the character development. The story was believable and exciting from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Difficult to believe...

I simply cannot believe that in this obvious fictional tale, that Marge would think for so many chapters that Jerry did not know of her wanton ways...She was painted to be rather naive, or maybe just dumb. Maybe Jerry is a perv, but Marge is much worse in the opposite way... She had it right from day one...she is a slut. It was a date, she let it get sordid and blamed Jerry. She has no personal values, so she definitely qualifies as a big time slut. Why bother with marriage vows, they obviously are not important in this story. As a veril man, I will never and I mean never understand a man liking that another man is screwing his wife, openly. There is something just defective in a MAN who is turned on by that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The End? I don't think so.

PattyMarie:

Enjoyed this story and hope you will keep writing.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 11 years ago
Loved it

You really got it going. Very sexy and erotic. It ended to soon; I wish you would continue the saga.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Had me reading every word until I finished it. Not my usual fare but sometimes I have to read these type of stories and this is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks

for the advice "No sane person would do this."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I sure hope so

That this is the end of this sorry tale. Poorly conceived, poorly written and just an all around waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CRAP'S LAST FART

but it's over now, ONE STAR / DAY

hotbiandready47hotbiandready47about 10 years ago
Unlike The other comments

This is one of the Best I have ever read on Lit site to date. Great writer love your stuff.

Please continue. Forget the Anonymous Jerks, they can't read anyway. You stated it was a cuck story yet they continue. The story had everything I look for and kept me hanging on every word.

Your Loyal Fan

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exceptional

Just finished this and "Poker." Excellent work, good story telling, etc. I can't believe the negative stuff. You have very high scores. Very High. Don't let haters stop you. I know it is porn, but it is also writing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get an editor

And then get a decent storyline because this was terrible. I'm not sure Jerry could stand up without a spine and I'm damn sure he couldn't add one plus one you made him such a spineless dummy. There was simply nothing clever or interesting about this mess. Poorly written drivel.

katibkatibover 9 years ago
Good stuff!

Sure, there are a few grammatical errors, but you tell a good story and tell it well. Thanks.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesover 8 years ago
Perverted

I think that the story was told well. However, I think that there needs to be some clerification on what's perverted. I notice the wife in this story has a tendency to call her husband perverted for having cuckold tendencies, however, that is like the pot calling the kettle black. That fact that she gets off on fucking his friend is just as perverted.

It seems in these stories, cuckold husband is considered weird for wanting to watch his wife fuck another man. It is just as weird for the wife to want to fuck another man outside her marriage so she is just as perverted as he is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Keep this going!!

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
:Gotta change a 1 to a 5.

A very erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
start ch. 4!!

Very will written, particularly the scenery of "indirect", i.e. Marge telling her friend about how it happened -- great job in terms of developing the characters, though Jerry stays a bit pale. will she continue loving him? what about the respect part of love?

And how will Jen's mind deal with this? Does she accept it, envied her friend or try for herself? will she "test" Ron? what about Jerry's torture of somebody else knowing it? This shouts loudly for a continuation!

Thanks for the first three chapters...

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
Quintessential Question

So, again, the basic Quintessential Question: what is the point of being married, if Jerry gets nothing and his slut-whore-skank-cunt-wife gets fucked by any strange, diseased cock?

As for the TWO slut-whore-skanks, wifey Marge and friend, can't dig up enough self-respect, dignity, character to just say "NO"??? Then burn in hell, both of you. The friend and her husband Ron should avoid Jerry cuck and Marge whore-cunt-fuck as if they were the plague - which undoubtedly they are. There is no excuse fro dishonesty.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 5 years ago

Very happy it is going to be continued. You are doing wonderful work! Thanks you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for this story, best cuckold story that I have seen here. Keep writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I'm with her

I don't see how any man would allow his wife to take a lover, even less encourage her to take one. Cuckolds suck and so do people who like the Backdoor Boys.

hayoohayooover 4 years ago
not what I expected result

not what I expected result, a more interesting story should be after I have hear my friend marge told me this story, then I tell my husband, ask his opinion, then he says he like it and he like me to do the same, and I was shocked, and every day I was thinking how it will be like fucking other people, then slowly I interactive with other man, then discuss more with my husband and one by one I fuck other people. to turn from and innocent wife to a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent!

With so many poorly written stories about extramarital sex, it's refreshing to read one so realistic and gentle, and from a woman's point of view. Thanks for a good read!

beretta84beretta84almost 3 years ago
this story is...

as well written as any i have read, previously. as written, it is, totally, believable. there is not one element that is a stretch for emphasis or describing an event that does not flow with the story.

there are no surprises to force a conclusion that no one saw coming.

Excellent. i hope there is a part 4, coming.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well thank you stopped writing that was the most demeaning of stories. Do you know how men are wired, l doubt it. This story should be in the fetish category after all cuckoldry is a fetish, not mainstream sexual behaviour

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So her initial motivation in accepting the date and letting it go as far as it did was anger at Jerry. But I’m reality, she and Jerry got played by Mark. Bet she never apologized to Jerry for that. She certainly never cut Mark off like she did Jerry. She’s a ho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous