Are They Dirty? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So Steve put his tongue to work, licking her feet each time they came within reach. True enough it didn't take long for him to see progress and true to her word she didn't drag her feet again through the dirt. The taste of dirt wasn't great, but it was bearable. A few more minutes and he had done it.

"So do they look clean?"

He nodded.

"Good. They feel clean."

He was happy to have pleased her and happy to be done with the cleaning. Looking back it seemed a small price to pay for the foot fun he had with her.

"Now come closer."

He stepped closer and thought she was coming to a stop. But she gave a big pump and suddenly her feet were crashing into his chest, with more force than before. He wasn't expecting it and wasn't properly braced and she ended up pushing him back off his feet and onto the ground.

Her laugh told him that had been her intention and as she came back she jumped off the swing and landed on top of him. And before he could say anything she bent over his body and kissed him; a deep, full, passionate kiss.

He held her in his arms and they kissed and kissed. It must have only been a few seconds but it felt longer. He wasn't just kissing her feet, he was kissing her. And perhaps more importantly, she was kissing him.

Steve knew then he didn't want to let her go. Not now. Not ever.

Eventually they broke off their kiss and Lacey sat up on his chest, her finger tracing his lips. They looked into each other's eyes and shared a laugh. Neither one of them was ready to call it a day.

"So, how about we get out of here and go get some ice cream? My treat. I came into a little money a few days ago."

They shared another laugh. Steve felt he was the luckiest man alive. Ice cream would be great, but ice cream with Lacey was something he simply couldn't miss. Was it possible this day could get any better?

12