All Comments on 'Are They Dirty? Ch. 03'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
VanquishedVanquishedover 4 years ago
Boyfriend material

Sounds like he really is devoted to her, and willing to go through a lot to get to be together, not just with her feet. Hopefully she thinks so too, as, after all, it's all up to her. Not that foot servant would be such a bad fate.

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago
Fantastic in every way!

Or should I say "foot"-tastic? 😊

Either way, this series keeps getting better... and I absolutely loved what Lacey did to her footboy... er, her probationary boyfriend. Same thing, really. 😄 I can't wait to see what happens next between the two of them!

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments Vanquished and OneAuthor. Much appreciated. Whatever becomes of the two of them, there's going to be some more foot fun for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another great story

Can't wait for the next part

ishtarslaveishtarslaveabout 4 years ago

I hope in the next one she gets her feet very stinky and there’s a lot of detail about making him sniff and lick them. I’m not particularly into dirt, but there’s something erotic and primal about a woman imposing her strong scent on a man. Whether it is stinky feet, smelly pits, or her sweaty pussy after a workout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please write more!!

Id like to see the forced smelling piece of the story. I am a big fan of build up so far!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 04??

I really do enjoy this set, and am looking forward to part 04. Is the 4th installment in the works?

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ch. 04

Yes Anon, this story will continue for at least a few more chapters, possibly many more. Right now Ch. 04 is 3rd in line for release once I put out Summer School chapters 14 & 15. I can't offer a date right now, but it's on the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES