Are They Dirty? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was barely holding on now, except for the table. He had a death grip on the table edge as he tried to maintain control.

"...where we discover if you'll ever get the chance to fuck me? From this day til that day..."

Oh god! Her voice, her foot, her eyes, they way she was staring into his sole he knew he couldn't take much more of this.

"...your dick belongs to me!"

And that did it. The moment she said that. The moment she took ownership not just for a few weeks of training, but ownership of his dick, she was also taking ownership of himself, of his soul. And in that moment he erupted beneath her.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

He tried to keep it under his breath but he had to let it out. And he was letting it out. He could feel it spreading into a large patch across his shorts. There was no holding it back now. The dam had broken.

"Oh ho ho ho ho! Holy shit! Well I guess that settles that! You and your dick are mine."

He was still spurting and trying to regain control. Lacey's hushed exclamation suggested she too was surprised that it actually had gone that far, though clearly she must have considered the possibility given her actions.

"Okay keep calm. Don't go anywhere just yet."

Lacey looked past him as he sat in his chair emptying his balls. Their hushed exclamations were enough of a stir to get the attention of someone across the shop, but clearly they had no idea what had just happened. Lacey just smiled and soon the two of them were dismissed, probably viewed as silly youngsters by the elder patron.

"Well then, just breathe. I have to say that was a little more than I expected, but thanks. Now if you'll just pass me a napkin I think I'll be able to take care of my foot. You however I think, will need more than a napkin."

Steve was coming back down to the reality of what had just happened. He slid a napkin over to Lacey. Meanwhile he felt his face flush at what had just happened.

"Hey it's okay. It was really sweet. Nobody else knows. Now just be discrete and head to the men's room and get yourself cleaned up; or at least as much as you can. I'll wait for you just outside and I'll lead us out. Just think of me as a stain blocker until we get to the car."

She laughed at her joke and Steve couldn't resist joining her. Again she had his back, or his front. This girl was amazing. It was a good plan. Lacey wiped her foot with the napkin under the table. Then they both took a deep breath and got up as Steve took a few quick steps to the nearby restroom, thankful it was so close to their table.

He could only wonder what crazy adventure he was in for next.

12