All Comments on 'Are We Even Now? Pt. 01'

by BlBones

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
H20waderH20waderabout 16 years ago
Public vs, private humilation

Tad's action were as private as he could make them.

Sandy's was a public as she could make them.

Will she tell hin to clean her up in the morning? will she let her lover watch that? why not she on a an eye for an eye kick.

she gets her revenge and he will lose business or suffer at work and lose income.

he could well be unable to trust her in private because she has now proved that her revenge is more important her that anything else.

I await you four endings.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
well written intriguing BULLSHIT

This is HILDY redone for the Nth time. The only reason it is NOT given a zero is b/c it was semi hot and well written. But as a STORY its crap IF the object is Reconcilation. <b> Having your wife Intentionally

letting herself get fucked in a strip club & encouraging the fantasy of group sex is WAAAAY over the top.</b>

<br></br>

The cheating that the husband did was 100% wrong. Period.

But the plot is absurd.

<br></br>

Are we to beleive that this super hot sexy open wife was always there Just as she is presented now and that she had NO part in his cheating? How many hot wives REALLY go willing to a strip on a regular basis?

<br></br>

But how is this marriage suppose to survive?

<br></br>

Then fucking the best friend at home in front of the husband... and he is a real good friend isnt he but that is another story.... again KILLS this marriage.

<br></br>

Even IF she REALLY thinks her actions / plan are 100% justified... the fact that he might even be a Little upset sends her into a Rage! He doesnt even get 5 minutes of explanation.

<br></br>

<b> Suppose he does accept her actions?...</b> the husband has Lost the right to say "OK now we are even". She certainly never said or implied any limits. <B>Her actions are soooooo over the top up to this point in the story that his accepetanace means she has the right to fuck the other guy again... or many other men. </b>

<br></br>

scratch one marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Do us all a favor....

and do not post any of your endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Even - Way over it , trollop

Seldom do I comment on a StoryLine, but on this one, so Black is the tale, I see no possible way for the 'marriage' to continue.

To Tad, Let the trollop have her night, take pictures for them, maybe, then "Ho Ho, Ho Ho, It's Off to Court We Go".

No length of time trapped in a marriage is worth this!!

Oh Alright then, 75 , for sheer effrontery

Yours,

Kilroy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Revenge??

Writers Revenge ???

I gave this a 100, not because it's good or not...simply because several of the previous comments sounded like the same author or reader seeking some kind of revenge on this author, for whatever reason...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Fantasy

I agree that almost all stories on this and other sites are pure fantasy. We now know that we can look forward to four possible endings. I certainly hope that one is the most realistic ending, Tad knows his marriage is over. Burt realizes his fantasy woman is a great fuck toy, but definitely not worth consideration anymore as wife material. The whole town will know by morning of the show and the wife will have more invitations than she could handle, even at the expense of anyone with her. She had no respect for herself, why whould anyone respect someone who is knowingly with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ending Number 5

Which would be "Are we even yet?...who cares?" There's not a character in this whom I can remotely emphathize with. Not the cheating husband, not the hateful wife and not the "Best Friend" who saw nothing wrong with fucking his pal's wife. Why would anyone even want this marriage to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wife's Reaction

No one condones adultery. However, at least the husband did not throw it in her face in public. She threw it in his twice. Once in public at the strip club and then at their home. He also did not do it with her best friend. She did with his. It seems that this woman just needed an excuse to do what she did. She was a little to eager.

He made a mistake with his affair with two women. She wanted and got a broadway production soap opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Who cares is perfect,yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Throw the bitch out

I'm normally a big supporter of the women in these stories, but this bitch is so vicious, I can't imagine any husband who would stay married to her. Throw her and his former best friend out and divorce her.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Trite and Uninteresting

Excrement is the only word that comes to mind when trying to describe this "story."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
SHE MAKES A FOOL OUT OF HIM

I AGREE WITH MOST, THROW THE BITCH OUT, SHE CROSSED THE LINE BY THROWING IT IN HIS FACE, HE WILL NEVER KNOW IF SHE IS CHEATING OR NOT

NucleusNucleusabout 16 years ago
One end

I would prefer only one end. And this must be the end you would prefer. I've no interest to read different endings because this would kill my fantasy.

<p>Sincere regards</p>

<b>Nucleus</b>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Successfully brings out the hatred in your readers

I think one of the things I find most amusing about Literotica is that the stories on this site evoke such strong viewpoints and feelings even if the reader is not really involved. Many (not all or necessarily the majority) have such narrow minded opinions, are self righteous and sanctimonious not to mention vengeful. Yet they read and take moral stances and make prudish statements on a site dedicated to real or fantasy erotica. Relax, love and live a little people, enjoy the wide and varied thoughts of others without prejudgment and criticism of them because you've not experienced what they have or agree with what they do.

easylivineasylivinabout 16 years ago
Who got even?

Tad was most certainly wrong and is suffering the consequences. Sandy has now proven she is a true slut. Neither acts like a loving spouse. Burt is so excited about getting the girl of his dreams that he destroys his friendship, self esteem, reputation, career and future just so he can fuck Sandy right now. But all is okay because he loves her so much that nothing else matters. Great self control by both Burt and Sandy. The club owner regularly risks his investment because he condones this type of exhibition, and in fact, rewards it and certainly will welcome the free advertising once word gets out about the show. He can hardly contain himself as he offers money for the incredible performance. Sandy is now a paid prostitute, and the word of the most outrageous show in town featuring her and Burt spreads like wildfire. Of course the business community, law enforcement, friends, family, etc. see absolutely nothing wrong with this type of behavior. Everyone is proud to be associated with Burt and Sandy. Tad lost his job, wife, and some respectablility over his lack of judgement. His best friend wasn't really his friend, but let's just imagine what Sandy and Burt actually lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
crap

crap

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
This is not a marriage!

Sorry but no way on this planet should anyone take such a baseball bat around the head because that is what she has done and this is not the act of a faithful loving wife he should REALLY leave her and to answer your question about which ending to write let it be that burt has the clap and that of course makes the wife have the clap also if the husband has any balls at all let him be at least in another state by the time the two love birds wake up! and let him go back to his lovers because again sorry but they do not or at least should not have a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
some one said Zero I say BINGO

sad!!!

MetzovMetzovabout 16 years ago
Congratulations

You have managed to write a story where I can honestly say I disliked each and every character in it. Even the bit players like the club owner and bouncer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh well , boy

a woman who is cold harted like that, and collects all the mistakes so to say (I mean he was wrong to cheat on her)but instead of confronting him after the first affair, waiting for a maybe second cheat and then publicly and privatly cut his balls off is not worth 4 endings , neither is his so called best friend. I wonder how you could imagine so many endings. the next chapter might have only 4 words: they got a divorce.

roadbirdroadbirdabout 16 years ago
i really cant see any friendship remaining

if she and her hubby do remain together their friendship with burt will be a thing of the past ...reason is tad could never trust either of them again...also if he has to give up his extra woem nand never see them again so should she ....so that means she can never see burt again either ....i think really what she did was to far over board for what he did ...by doing it in public now they can never return to that club again either ...if they did putting myself in tads position ...although what he did was wrong what she did went over board ....she says she loves him and will want to work it out well now she will have to completely change her life as now she has made it impossible for tad to ever go where they used to go ...she effectively made him a cuchkold in public ...no man could live like that ...the first slight and id be taking a fist or if that failed a gum upside someones head ...what probably will happen is they will divorce in which case no one wins ...personally i think she has made it impossible for this relationship to ever work now ....so what happens her and tad divorce tad and burt are no longer friends she might think her and burt could become something ...but in my profession asa counselor ...that would be doomed also because of the change in the former relationships ...all that would put a strain on their relationship causing it to also fail...she put her self in a position now to go through many years of not having the life she had...and a word of caution ...if she pushes to hard she has pictures but look at the witnesses he has to what she done ...a judge would look at that and what she done and now she is unfit ....and yes it would probably be on film as to what she done ...so supeona their records and he now has his wife fucking in public and recieving money for what she was doing ...so now she is on record as a prostitute ...oh well maybe she could make a living doing that ...but then could she be happy then ...then she loses the ability to really ever have a hubby who she can have kids by that she could ever live a normal life ...then shes a stripper and a prostitute ..personally burt might be the only happy one as now he gets to fuck the girl of his dreams ...so what that he lost a best friend men can do without best friends ....as long as they have pussy ...and tad well he can find a nice woman to marry andhave a nice family its not his reputation that will be toast ...oh well finish it as you will later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Go ahead

and publish all alternative endings. Why not. After all, they are just stories to please different categories of readers. For me, I would say "good bye" and leave her. Public or private, cheating is wrong. He did it with two women she knows of. Maybe more. This questions his true love for his wife. She humiliated him in a club where many people knew them and continued to do so at home. Revenge ? Yes, but to fuck so easily in public raises some more questions too. Has she done this before? Has she cheated herself? How could he trust her in the future? Will she stop? etc... Without trust, there's no longer a foundation for a marriage. You can cut each other loose and cotinue to live under the same roof to save on expenses, but then what's left of a marriage. If he was no longer interested in his marriage, he should have told her and left her. Whatever ending eventually is liked best, it will always be controversial. So again for me, let them go their own way and divorce. And the friend, being single and given such opportunity, you cannot blame him for going along. In the club he may have been surprised, but at home, if the husband does not really object, why should he care. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Garbage

All your characters are shit. On a personal note, I would have been waiting with a bat and crushed Burts' skull when he came in the door and the cunt Tads married to would die a slow and painful death being carved up by a very dull edge weapon. Quit writing this shit.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 16 years ago
I kind of liked this story

First, they frequent the "Club" together, so this couple is into taking things outside the box. Second, she selected somebody they both knew for her revenge rather than picking up some strange or somebody she works with. I think her objectives were to teach Tad a lesson he would never forget and to restore some balance to the relationship. As far as the public part, once the two divorces are made public, it is likely that everybody will know Tad's role there too. <p>I'm not sure where the relationship will go, though - If I were Sandy the last thing I'd want to do is get pregnant via Tad. It might make more sense for both of them to just move on.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 16 years ago
Load of rubbish

from another manhater.<BR>

Where do these man hating authors get the idea that demeaning, degrading and humiliating their characters is erotic?<BR>

All it does for me is make me sick.

Simple49erSimple49erabout 16 years ago
Thermonuculear Comments:

There many stories on this sight where the wife cheats and the husband gets revenge by cheating on her: i.e., "Becoming a slut __________" Just fill in the blank. And many readers like this kind of story. There are cheating wife/husband stories where the revenge is even more horrific. And many readers like this kind of story. There are many stories which are variations on this theme and many readers read and like them. The level of vitriol in the comments so far is amazing. If she had just divorced him, there would not be the fantasy story writen here for everyone to get up their righteous anger over. Or that very erotic strip tease scene that certainly is very effectively described, including the humiliation of the huysband. Good lord, some of you must feel a lot better now that you steamed the writer for his imagination and story. Divorce is obvious and not a fantasy. The writer pushed the envelope and got a reaction: boy, did he get a reaction. Now I had things to say about the writing, characterizaton,plotting, but they get lost in the ire that is expressed against this plot. For God's sake, calm down everyone, and if you did not like the story, do not read the four endings. Speaking of ending, if you did not think of this one: Tad goes for the divorce after beating Burt up with his Ranger friends from his Army days. Uses his CIA connections to disappear with all their money. The two women he fucked with were Iranian spies and their husbands worked for Alcaida and they were arrested by Homeland Security. The wife finds herself with no home, husband, or money but has a new career at the Club as a stripper and and after hours whore. Come on, people, get a sense of humor and remember these are just stories and stop the personal attacks against the writer. This is called freedom of speech.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Run Tad, Run!

You are about to be wimped x4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Well Simple - The Comments Are Also Freedom of

speech - so don't begrudge them the opportunity to respond to what the writer engendered by his words.<P>

Freedom of Speech works both ways or it doesn't and isn't Free Speech.<P>

The only thing credible the writer has done is allow the system to work for both sides by not removing any comments. Anger he strove for & he got. I wonder why anyone would want to anger his customers???

MetzovMetzovabout 16 years ago
Funny

Funny how the writers have freedom of speech, But the commenters here don't. Most writers that post here say they want constructive criticism to help make them better. Then when they get harsh comments the commenters become narrow minded, self righteous and sanctimonious. In this case I don't know how the writer feels about the comments. I'm responding to some of the other comments. The story was above average as far as word crafting gos. The problem I had is with the story that the words tell. There was no one in it that I liked or could identify with. No I take that back. The truth is there was no one I didn't really really dislike. Tad (I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone would ever find out.), Sandy (I'm really hurt that you cheated on me so I'm going to be a bigger low life then you are), Burt (Well I may ruin a good friendship, But she'd making my dick hard and that's what maters). It's hard to like a story with only despicable people in it.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 16 years ago
Metzov all you & anyone else has to do

is look at this authors previous stories... they are laughable and inept filed with reconcilation at all cost claptrap and mindless plots.

take a look at his other crap... <b>First Love, Second Love</b> <b> Who do you believe</b> and <b>The return</b> ... and you know where this turd of a story is going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worked up

Some of you do get so worked up by a fictional bit of trash goodness knows how you react in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Get back

No, not the Beatles song but rather get back to school and learn to write something original and not just a rehash of overdone plots

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Both parties have broken this marriage

and it will be tough getting either party to trust the other. Tad should hire someone to beat the shit out of Burt, making sure he has an airtight alibi. Then hire a big bull and a dyke to rape his so called loving wife, naturally addicting her to drugs in the process. Then Tad should divorce the bitch. Tad should do all of this as soon as possible before his bitch of a wife thinks about doing it to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
The wife destroyed her marriage and her life.

Her revenge was over the top. She fucked publically in an open sex club in front of people knew her. It really didnt matter what the husband had or had not done. She fucked a man not her spouse in an indecent act in a public place and for money, the $100. She is now a paid whore. The husband needs to leave, now not later. I am afraid were I her husband I would have called the police on her dance at the club. In this case there can be no reconciliation. Yes he had an affair, we dont know how where, or why. She on the other hand intentionally fucked his friend in a public place and heaped humiliation on him. I am very surprised he even let the two of them in the house. The husband had already taken a chance with diseases now the wife has exposed herself to the same risk. There is no marriage. There is no love, no respect, and never will be any trust again. It is over done. To try to force reconciliation is like trying to talk a religious martyr out of killing you because you dont believe what he does. It cant work with people who are mentally ill. And this wife is certainly mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ridiculous

The writer seems to lack an understanding of a man. If she wish to have gotten even with him and while saving her marriage, there is no way she was going to publicly humialiate him in their town at their club. She destroyed the marriage there, people commit adultery - but to do what she did is stupid, if she wished to save her marriage. So you could do whatever you want with your four endings, you have already lost this reader.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 16 years ago
no where to go

The characters are both selfish and self-serving. I felt no empathy, and certainly no sympathy, for either husband or wife after you established that the wife's action were perceived, by her, as retaliation for hubby's cheating. Once that is known, who cares what these folks do? The wife likes to be dramatic and controlling, the husband secretive and brooding. Neither seem at all committed to their marriage, nor it ios described as being anything workth saving; they go to a club which offers public sex as it's draw to get themselves worked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Point?

Was there any point in writing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nope

No, your marriage wasn't there even from the beginning.. It's not made for liars and whoring.. By its nature it's made for building trust and love.. If that is missing then there can be no marriage, only a lie.. So please, don't call this love or trust or even to get even :) And jerks that believe that life should be lived like this is some sorry asses.. Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To be blunt you have no marriage and friends

dont do this shit! You three are about as dysfunctional as do exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Is the woman you described here totally mentally

ill. She should have confronted her husband. Could have sought a divorce. Instead, she fucked his friend totally destroying a friendship no matter what blackmail she might try to use. Turned herself into a public whore and a sex act worker. Provided him with proof of her infidelity for the divorce thereby eliminating her use of his infidelity. Is now at risk of STDs and HIV as she didnt know the sex history of the other guy. Now she wants to totally cuck him in his own home. Does the wife expect to live thru this? The marriage is toast, no reconciliation can ever correct it. The only way he can remain a man in her eyes is to leave and divorce her. Anything else she will see him as less than a man and continue these stupid actions. His restraint in the club we a type of arrest and he can file charges on the bouncer and the club. Sorry BB this story is no go before it got off the machine! Were I his friend I would not have even returned to have gotten my suitcase, she could have sent it to me if she was ever allowed back in the home. Two wrongs dont make a right, and this bimbo has ruined her and her husbands life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Would have helped the gene pool if they just

committed group suicide. What they have done is commit slow suicide by eventually getting HIV or something just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
EPIC Fail... because the 2nd act of fucking the "Friend" is Unexplained

The wife has her revenge... in PUBLIC and she took the $100. I understand her argument about getting even. I dont agree with it... But I see argument.

But the wife saying ' the night isnt over yet come Burt lets go spend the night fucking in the marital bed ..." is NOT explained.

When Burt tries to get the whore wife to slow down and reconsider the wife Insists that he stay the night and fuck.

WHY?....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
stupid

stupidest story I have ever read.

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
5 chapters that have been written just to anger the reader

I can't even read the title of this story without becoming angry. It is about a wife that is a sadist and the husband's "best friend" who is the sadist's apprentice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking asshole author.

Suck an STD dick author.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Gotta give credit to the guys in India!

A little kerosine over the wife's head and a lit match!! Problem solved

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Don't bother reading anymore, it's clearly the authors diary about her being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AS THE SOLDIERS BARD WROTE

If your wife should go wrong

with a comrade, be loath

to shoot when you catch 'em

you'll swing, on my oath.

Make him take her and keep her

that's Hell for them both,

and you're shut of the curse of a soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There aren't any more "parts"

Nothing lower than a so-called friend betraying you by screwing your wife. Nothing worse than a cheating slut rubbing your face in it. There are no more parts because this marriage is over. When they got up the next morning Tad was gone - for good. She never saw or talked to him again as his lawyer did all the talking. Of course the pictures he sent to all her family and friends of her "activities" at the club didn't help her. What a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crappy story

What sewer did you look into to get this story

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I know there is an option

to make a story a "favorite. is there an option to make an author a least favorite?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So much for bros before hoes.

And wifey is a whore. With "friends" like Burt who needs enemies.

The only way Tad sticks around is if he's a total wimp or biding his time for revenge - public humiliation of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

the last comment, well, you can chalk up free speech, for me, Tad did cheat not once but twice that was documented, and could there be more? Yes! is the trust between the two gone, damaged or repairable? Time will tell or really its between both Tad and Sandy. I will say that marriage is not a child's game and this conduct of REVENGE offers no healing or reconciliation between spouses, partners or life partners.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do NOT read further, the story she's typed here devolves even further into pure mental illness.

Lit really needs a more nuanced social classification system to acommodate the active presence of schizophrenics on the site, some sort of a digital closed ward.

FseriesFseriesabout 8 years ago
Not even but unbalanced

She didn't get even and now she owes him a balance. She still needs to have a trist with two men Tad doesn't know and not in front of Tad. Tad now gets to have sex with her best friend in that club in front of her and everyone else then take her best friend home and have sex all night with her in the marital bed while the wife sleeps in the guest room. That would be even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just kill

the bitch

1 starr

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Absolute bullshit

I would brutally kill my ex friend.

The bitch would be divorced faster than she stripped and showed her slutty ass!

Affairs suck but what she did is beyond the pail.

Stupid cuck and whore shit. He is a fucking pussy!

Burt is beyond stupid! Can you say dead fucking meat?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pure crap

Just a next cunt who needs to get a beating....

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonabout 7 years ago
Ummm...

How did Tad get into the house when Sandy had his keys?

Sandy and Tad have inflicted so much hurt on each other already, they might as well call it quits now, especially since Sandy ("never found anyone like you") and Burt (the "perfect human specimen") are falling in love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical female fantasy nonsense.

They divorce game over. The end.

Oh and this is fucking priceless:

"Finally I told him that he owed Burt a big apology. He had been used by me and was put in a place where he couldn't get away."

NO HE DOESN'T. Burt HAD A CHOICE.

He owes his wife an appology, sure and more besides. But he owes his FORMER friend a kick to the balls and a second one for the night spent shagging his wife.

Dead end becore even chapter 2

1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So hot

We need more stories like this. 5 stars.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
Better to walk away.

The party's over. Elvis has left the building. Crash and burn at it's finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What a whore and what a wimp. I would have been gone or packing when they came into the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dreck

No woman would do that and think she could continue to be married. Not even worth a skim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I am not going to read any more of these stories in this series not a little bit interesting

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Answer

No your marriage won't survive the night. This ,hopefully, will end this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fragile Female Ego

Wife goes nuclear because she is a slave to the matriarchy. Her fragile female ego couldn't handle a man who has freed himself from the opressive female culture which demands a husband be "faithful."

I can't believe I finally got the opportunity to flip the script on those ridiculous commenters who slam male characters, and their "fragile male egos," when those male characters react badly to their wives' inifedelity.

fritz51fritz51about 3 years ago
Agree with 26thNC, marriage over.

Unless this guy wants to surrender his man card forever, divorce this bitch and move on. OK, he cheated & she had every right to confront him, and take some measure of revenge, but stripping in their favorite night spot & fucking his old friend in front of everybody? That's not getting even, that's Thermonuclear War. That's so far over the line that there is not even a behavior rating bad enough.

And fuck his buddy also.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Rereading as prelim to new ending. Same conclusion, no way he stays married.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Dump her

Fuck that. Kick the bouncer in the balls and leave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do believe I'd take 12 gauge and buckshot, shoot him in the groin, then she'd get hers. Payback? She's nothing but a slut for dancing nude and fucking that guy in front of a crowd. Then, she blew the bastard on the way home. They'd both meet their maker,BUT would suffer unbelievably first...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry it's bros before hoes...

A fraternity brother's girlfriend took me to her room, I thought we were just friends. Talking. She started to strip to her bra and panties and I said I couldn't do that to a brother. I left.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

They should all be snipped before they reproduce

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Couldn’t finish it. He married a whore. Dump her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shoot burt and choke the bitch on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It even close to being even.

Public cluckdom?

Way too much. Divorce the bitch!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

if a husband cant stop his whore from acting out and the bouncers are too big to fight then you leave the arena, you dont stay and be humiliated in pubic. you make your wife and her new lover pay their own way home where youve screwed the doors closed. so they cant get in. doing what shes doing in public isnt starting a negotiation its an ultimatum.

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, not one I can find anything within to like.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Nope not even so fucking beyond even, the slut and best friend deserve to never walk again hubby is a moron to do anything but nail the doors and windows shut as he spreads kerosene and lights candles unless he had his affairs on national tv or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She might be too clever for her own good LP

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

Okay, it's obvious you're one of the creampie eating cartel. And you haven't written anything in quite awhile. Hopefully you've died from AIDS...

Laurentius0150Laurentius0150over 1 year ago

He should have been gone before her and his ex=friend came home . Yes he is almost as guilty as she is so 50/50 split and send her as to the curb!!!!!

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

I would not put up with here concept of getting even. Divorce would be my mildest retribution!

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

All four endings are the same. She continues to screw Tad over. In one she even marries Burt. The low ratings are correct

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

I'm with Tad. Whatever he did, it was with an attempt to be discreet. She was everything BUT discreet. He'll never be able to go to the Club again, heck depending on how small their town is, he might not be able to show his face.

\

The emotional tie between her and Burt makes any reconciliation impossible, fuck, she's already said that she's prepared to swap Tad for Burt.

\

The secret twist that this was a revenge for Tad's cheating was lame.

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

I'm afraid sweet little sandy are and ole buddy burt are both nasty as hell. I wouldn't take the bitch to a dog fight but I'd sure throw burt into the pit.

Credit to the author as this story does do a damn good job of riling up us riff-raff - bring on the pitchforks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No way Tad can stay with that cunt! Humiliating him in public by fucking his best friend on stage and then kicking him out of the bedroom so she can humiliate him with Burt all night?! That goes way beyond getting even.That’s just plain sadistic. Tad should have just continued to kick his now ex-friend out of the house and sent his soon to be ex-wife with him! Talk about emotional emasculation!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is in no way 'getting even' with Tad. Tad cheated on Sandy, true. Tad's behavior hurt Sandy, also true. But Tad did not take Sandy and her best out to a public venue. Proceed to disrobe himself and Sandy's friend in front of Sandy and the attending crowd of people, people they likely knew. And after Tad and Sandy's friend were naked, Tad did NOT seduce the friend in front of everyone and proceed to have sexual intercourse in a public house! To add insult to injury, Tad did NOT take both women back to his and Sandy's home and evict Sandy from their marital bed informing Sandy to sleep in the guest room as her friend and he were not finished with sex for the night!

What Tad did to Sandy was inexcusable. What Sandy did to Tad was inexcusable on a totally different level. First, Sandy irretrievably and undeniably damaged the relationship between Tad and Burt. And Burt should have 'Bro'd up' refusing Sandy's advances in the club, as well as opting out of sleeping at their house. Second, Sandy absolutely threw away any perceived high ground she held. She committed publicly performed sex acts on a stage in front of a host of suboenable individuals. She received payment for her performance, possibly construed by a court as prostitution. Third Sandy continued to damage her relationship with Tad by cuckolding him in his house, in his bed, with his best friend. Again, Tad was wrong in his affairs, but he did not publicly humiliate Sandy. He did not damage her relationships with her female friends. He did not rub her face in his adultery as he was actively engaged in any acts of infidelity. Sandy is a consummate sadist in her treatment of Tad. She should have confronted him with her evidence of his indiscretions in private or with legal counsel and put him on notice. She was wrong in her approach.

Schwanze1Schwanze111 months ago

Cut her loose and fuck up that guy at the club too.

Not sure why he was still there when she got home. Fuck up her most prized possessions and hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What happened to Bros before Hoes? So Tad cheated. Big deal… Hey it was just sex. He didn’t love Charlotte or Nancy. He only loved his dear slut of a wife. Hopefully Tad grows a pair, beats the crap out of Burt, divorces the slut and hooks up with Nancy or Charlotte (or both at the same time). Or… Burt falls in love and Tad is best man at his wedding, but since Burt cheated at his bachelor party with a stripper, his bride fucks Tad at after party… She invites Tad along on the honeymoon. Payback’s a bitch. I agree with the comments below. But two wrongs definitely make it right, huh… Don’t get even. Get ahead. Are they even? Not by a fucking long shot. Oh, that’s another possible ending, Tad gets his shotgun and shoots both of them.

StubbyoneStubbyone10 months ago

Holy crap ! Not bad writing, but the premise leaves most of your readers with a sick feeling in our stomachs. The premise was not clever. It was sadistic. There was virtually no build up to this behavior whatsoever. Also no character development. I had feelings for no one, but could identify with Tad’s feeling of intense disrespect shown by his wife. There would be absolutely no way back from such vile behavior. His “friend”, would now be a former friend. True friends would never treat each other that way.

I gave it a “1” because I truly hated it and skimmed to the end after she went to bed with Burt, and ZERO wasn’t available. As an author on Literotica, you have to know that your writing needs to be either sexy or entertaining, or both. It was never either one. Get a good editor, that you trust, and run the story past a few people before submitting. This one was just “not fun !”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tad should just divorce her and move on! She humiliated him in public with his former best friend and could have gotten knocked up in the process! And when the cunt then took his former friend for sex in their marriage bed he should have slugged the guy and bitch-slapped his doom to be ex-wife!

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Fun story. Love the comments! Seems like a some commenters think Tad was the wronged spouse - huh? What's the saying about a women scorned? Tad was the cheating asshole; Sandy was just getting retribution. Over the top, maybe, but Sandy is still entertaining staying with Tad. If the shoe was on the other foot would Tad be staying. Written slightly differently, Tad was shot by Ewing or Wyatt's husbands and Burt and Sandy ride off into the sunset. Looking forward to the various endings.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A writer mentally fucked up. In the head!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm4 months ago

Well, no build up. nothing to say why she was getting even. Absolutely horrible in that way. Me, I probably would just divorce her and walk away. The total disrespect shown, along with the humiliation and then holding him down from even trying to end her charade, well that alone would have gotten me in the hotel room filing for divorce. Period. Problem is he did cheat first, but does that mean she gets a hall pass.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown3 months ago

I think we can all agree that this pathetic excuse stopped writing and is hopefully decomposing in a grave somewhere...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous