Are You Busy Tomorrow?

Story Info
Working on Honey while working from home.
1.6k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had taken a new mid level management job in an interstate mining town at the start of the GFC.

This involved moving the family from a newish house that we had built 3 years before. It was a huge pay rise and my wife Honey wouldn't have to work. We didn't know anyone there, so it was just Honey and I relying on each other. We were in our early 40s, happy and pretty settled.

My wife is an attractive girl, and besides beauty, her most alluring feature is class. She has that in bucket loads. She is 5 foot 8" with curves in all the right places and I am tall, dark and happy.

Honey, the 3 children and I found a beach house. Life was good and was about to get better.

The kids settled into a new school, and me into the new job. Honey now had time on her hands and even started some reading. Because of improved finances, I even got to buy her a new little car.

As a married couple, our bedroom fun was every 2 or 3 weeks. Although oral fun was off the table since saying I do, anal was always on the menu. The married Honey never initiated bedroom fun, but was usually happy to participate and expected me to do the work, which was fine with me.

This particular night, we had given the kids play, dinner, bath and then bed time. We had slipped into bed ourselves.

Honey was reading her new vampire novel and asked, " Are you busy tomorrow?"

My answer involved a something like a telephone hook up mid morning with a government regulator, but the rest of the day was clear, musing I could work from home if needed. I asked "Why's that?"

Honey took my hand and guided it inside her under pants.

She was drenched and said "I love this book, I'm on fire and I need to get totally fucked.''

I offered to help her out straight away, but was put off until tomorrow.

So we get up in the morning, have breakfast and I don't leave for work, but message my assistant saying it's work from home today. The children are packed and ready to be dropped to school. Honey insists she comes too and wants to take her small car. Ok by me. I'm not going to rock the boat today.

We drop the children off all at the same church school. We get half a mile from school and I ask "How come we had to bring the little car?"

Honey reclines her seat a little and says "my car is smaller, so we're closer together and within reach." Then she grabs my free hand and guides it into her under pants. My fingers entertain her for the next 30 minutes on the way home.

I park the car back at home, open her door and let us both into the house with a little bit of arse rubbing and patting. I'm ready to go and call off my meeting.

Honey tells me "Take your meeting and talk to your team. I'll have a long bath and shave my legs. I'll call out to you when I'm ready."

My meeting is boring and uneventful and I couldn't wait for it to finish obviously. Eventually it did. I processed answers to emails while just waiting for whatever was happening upstairs. All the while wondering what could be taking Honey so long? Husbands really have no idea.

Around 11am my phone rings. Honey is calling me from upstairs saying "I'm ready."

I log off the lap top and head upstairs, grab refreshments from the fridge and head upstairs to the bedroom.

Honey is laying in bed with the sheet drawn up to her chin. She has blow dried her light brown long curly hair and done her make up, shaved her legs and bathed in something that smells like a million dollars.

She looks like a Goddess.

Honey says "You're a little bit over dressed."

My clothes hit the floor and I jump into bed. We embrace and our tongues do our favourite dance. While kissing her and caressing her back, my hands bump into a matching black lace bra and under pants set that she is wearing.

Honey asked "You like?" I put her hand on my solid dick to answer her. She follows this up with "I bought them for your benefit."

I'm benefiting now alright.

She won't let me take her bra off, but slips both 36 boobs out while keeping it on. We've never that before. Her legs feel as smooth as silk. Nice. I'm able to wiggle her undies off and notice the amount of dark hair around her mound has been reduced and shaped into a heart. The girl is an artist!

Enough kissing and mucking around. I start running my hands all over my girl and she is getting so worked up. I follow this by tasting her new heart and playing at her entrance. Up until now, she had been grabbing at the sheets in time with my tongue movements. Next I keep doing that, but add 2 fingers inside her. She just cums with a shake and squeezes my ears with her inner thighs. That girl tastes delicious.

Honey bursts out with "Just fuck me, please."

She's still only wearing her black bra and her tits are hanging out. I have to smile at that alone. Honey gets into the missionary receiving position.

She moves down the bed more and I move a little up. After 3 kids by C Section and my vasectomy, we know she is tight like a brand new motor, and we don't have to worry about contraception.

I slip straight in full length. Honey's eyes bulge. I know to wait a little while she adjusts to 7 inches. I then get a smile and nod.

I get told "Rough fuck required please."

I'm happy to be gentle, loving or give her a pounding. This through mutual movement was slamming. She was squirming underneath me and loving it. After a while, I told her to stop moving as not to make me cum. This just made her move faster. I hit the point of no return, pull out and put cum on her heart shape.

We stop, she runs to the ensuite for a damp small towel. She comes back and I hand her a glass of juice.

She says "That was nice, time for round 2."

So I let her use the damp towel to clean me up as part of play. Then I start with my fingers on her nipples. Tugging them, feeling the whole boob and grazing the nipple. This is followed by dropping my mouth around each one of her nipples and using my teeth and tongue for a little bite and a little suction. This has the desired effect as they harden nicely, as do I.

She rolls me onto my back and slides on. Oh yeah. Same level of tight. You can't beat it. So cow girl it is. Missionary and doggy are the usual manoeuvres, so this is different and nice. Honey is grinding into me and we are both loving it. I'm letting her run things now. After a while she spins around for reverse cow girl. I think who are you and what have you done with my wife? Then she hops off onto all fours for me to get behind her.

With the usual missionary position while we are playing, I don't normally last too long. However, with doggy she likes this best and I can hold off a bit more. I manage to do just that until she wants me to cum and starts squeezing me with her muscles. That did it. I blow another load.

I suggest food from down stairs while Honey goes to the ensuite to freshen up.

I bring back green grapes and some other fruit together with 2 cups of tea. Honey enjoys the grapes. She scoots down the other end of the bed and wraps her mouth around my cock. There is nothing nicer than your wife kneeling between your knees with your cock in her mouth, then she looks at you.

The whole head and tongue action on my dick was amazing.

She burst out with "Hurry up and get hard for round 3 as we have to get the kids soon."

Well I did just that. She hopped on top again and my dick disappeared into her luscious body.

This was brilliant, then she assumes the doggy position again. So I get behind her and enter her. She's enjoying that, so then I wet my index finger and circle her star fish.

I get the 'Oh yeah!' from beneath me.

I push it gently in then stop and remove it. I open the bedside draw and take out a tube of gel. I antiseptic wipe my hands and finger, then I lube between her buns and the length of my dick.

Once it is slippery enough, I know to hurry up. I smile to myself and locate where dick needs to go. A slight wiggle, I slip the head in and wait. I don't want to hurt Honey doing this, so let her drive.

Once she starts to move, I slowly sink further in until my legs rest against her arse cheeks. Now we're talking. I start pistoning in and out. This is so good.

Moving faster I tell Honey " I'm not far away."

Next she lowers herself flat on the bed.

She turns her head and says "Just fuck me".

I stroke away until my balls start singing and I squirt round three into her back door. I'm lying on top of her back enjoying the moment and closeness.

Next I hear the words, "Hurry up, hop off, we have to get the kids from school."

I must say that from then on, I'll work from home anytime.