Arena Wager

Story Info
The girl becomes the Champion's prize.
788 words
3.89
20.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers

The Arena's crowd roared above. His match was over.

Down below the girl sobbed, deep gut wrenching tears of mourning, which the Handler had long grown accustomed to. He expected such with the pretty ones. Their value attracted the real killers.

He waved a gold disc down in front of her, activating the gem implanted inside her.

"Follow me," he said.

The girl followed, already much calmer and no longer crying.

"I'm not going to do this," she said. "I'm not going to be his. I'd rather kill myself."

The Handler sighed. He heard it all before. He opened a door to a small bedroom where the transaction would take place. "Wait for him on the bed."

He shut the door with a loud thud.

She sat, unsure what to do with her whole being. Should she run? Should she fashion a weapon and seek vengeance? She certainly shouldn't just sit here and wait.

But she found it hard to focus her eyes and she began to squirm uncomfortably.

A hand snaked between her legs.

What am I doing?

She touched herself, and couldn't pull her hand away.

"Oh," she moaned. Fingers drenched and her eyes hazed over. She writhed on the bed like an animal.

Unable to stop.

The Champion came with a woman hanging off each arm. Both were topless, adorned only with slave jewelry. One looked very pregnant. The skinny one giggled.

He watched the girl furiously masturbating on the bed. "My prize. Looks like you're ready for me."

She looked away, ashamed. But she didn't pause her ministrations.

When she looked back the Champion had undressed, and stood with his dick hanging out.

She moaned, the need to mate unbearable. She hid her blushing face in the bed, but did offer her naked backside to him. Her knees spread, ready to be mounted.

Grabbed her hips, readied himself behind her.

"Ohhh!" She moaned.

Thick and hard his cock pressed into her.

"The second victory of the day," he mocked while jabbing in and out.

"Oh, no. Oh, no, uhhhh!" she moaned uncontrollably.

No! He fucked her, and worse she let him. Why? After he... She burned with shame. I'm letting him fuck me!

Harder and harder he pounded as she moaned like a whore.

She squealed as his seed shot inside her. Eyes rolled into the back of her head and a great wave passed over her body.

She felt different.

Better.

"You liked that right?" he said with a gentle slap on her behind, "You want more?"

"More?" she asked. Oh yes, "More. More!"

On her back she split her legs wide. She put her pussy on full display - inviting him to fuck.

He rolled on top, invitation accepted, thrusting into her slit.

She kissed her lover.

Who had the Champion defeated? Who had the girl been an entrance-fee for anyways? She could no longer remember his face or his name. It didn't matter. Just some stupid loser.

The Champion had earned his place. He belonged between her legs. Her pussy loved his dick and hungered greedily for his cum. It was her everything.

"Yes fuck me," the girl encouraged. "Fuck me, fuck me!"

Her legs wrapped tight, using everything to encourage him to cum again. She squeeze, milking the cock inside her.

She smiled when he blew another load inside.

But she wasn't done. After, she kissed him passionately while gently nudging his cock back to life. When it felt ready, she mounted quickly in reverse, her back towards him.

She bucked up and down as she faced his two other slaves. They watched in a dull haze; both looked as if they trying to remember something but couldn't quite.

Seeing the first slave's big baby-belly gave her a flash of intense hatred. So unfair. I want!

"I want to carry the Champion's baby," she moaned.

"Is that right, slut? Want me to knock you up?"

"Of course," she giggled. What an honor.

She rode his dick harder and harder as she imagined begin lucky enough to carry his brood.

"Then beg," he commanded and gave her bottom a rough slap.

"Oh! Please! Cum inside! I want your cum!"

She begged and begged until he grunted, his cock spurting up into her. Then she moaned.

She squeezed and milked as best she could.

After, he dressed.

"You will make a good slave," he said as he gently caressed her face. She beamed with such pride, she felt like the sun.

"Here," he said with a toss onto the bed. He offered slave jewelry which would mark her as his slave. Proof she was his piece of property with no rights. She hung the necklace between naked breasts and smiled.

My trophy.

Dajaska
Dajaska
173 Followers