Ariana Gray does Vegas

Story Info
Ariana Gray does Vegas.
1.5k words
3
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another flight. Another long business trip. Another hotel.

Granted, this was Las Vegas but he was still tired. Weeks, maybe months of being on the road had worn him out. D as so many called him was wrapping up another round of closing clients and attending soul-sucking conferences. He laughed a bit at the word "sucking." He couldn't remember the last time anything but worked sucked on him. Work had made any type of social life and even love life hard to keep up. He laughed at the words "hard" and "up."

Vegas was full of five-star restaurants, clubs and everything the imagination could want but he was happy settling in this bar. It wasn't a dive but it was off the beaten path a bit. It was a watering hole for people on their way to the airport or from. D had one more night in town before he flew out in the morning. He had tried this bar before and decided to spend his last evening with the one bartender, the five other people drinking and his second shot of tequila. It was chilled and he hoped it took some of that dry Vegas heat out of the back of his throat.

"Is this seat taken?"

D looked up and saw her confidently sliding into the seat next to him. She had on a red dress that looked like she was poured into it. She had chestnut brown skin and under the lights of this bar, she had an orange glow to her. Her oval face was decorated with the fullest lips and the largest eyes D had ever seen. Wavy dark tresses hung down to her shoulders and exposed a neck that begged to be explored. It was clear she was into fitness given the blend of muscle and curves. D swore nature and the gym were only ways that her body could hold such thick legs, juicy ass and large, rounded breasts together so perfectly.

"I'm Ariana...." She held her hand out not to be shaken but to be held like royalty.

"Hey lady," D said, "I appreciate you saying hi but I'm not looking for---you know---"

Her already large eyes got bigger. Her mouth opened up as if she was gasping.

"You think I'm a prostitute?" she snapped.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say---"

"Well I'm not---"

"I am so so sorry..."

"Well," Ariana said, with a shift from offended to coy. "You're going to have to buy me a drink to apologize. And not that shit you're drinking."

They sat and talked for a bit. D found Ariana to be not only alluring and obviously sensual but intelligent, driven and genuinely refreshing to meet. D had met plenty of females at work, on the road and at conferences but none ever blended all these qualities together as Ariana did.

Just as he was preparing for another addition to the tab that he had lost track of, Ariana changed the vibe. She slid in close to him with both grace and determination.

"So, I've got an idea," Her hand slid into the inside of his thigh. He almost choked on his drink when she grabbed his cock through his slacks. This close, her eyes had a hungry look in them. "Why don't you come back with me to my hotel room?"

Who could say no?

-----------------------

She had talked about a career in hotel management and it must have paid well. Her room at the Bellagio was three times the size of D's room at his hotel. The site and brochures used words like AAA and Five Diamond, but no words could do the luxury suite justice.

Ariana sat him own across the living room and told him to get comfortable.

The red dress she wore at the bar, revealing as it was, did not prepare D for this. She dimmed the lighting perfectly so that as she stripped off her dress, her nude body was a silhouette.

The woman danced against the backdrop of the city. Ariana was a shadow of impossible curves. The way she moved told D that somewhere along the way she had been taught or cut her teeth in rooms with poles and silk.

Behind her spinning body, the Bellagio's Mediterranean blue lake erupted and sprayed in a dance of their own with the adjoining fountains.

Ariana was a shadow of pure sexual energy. D had been in his share of strip clubs and seen exotic dancers but this was something completely different. The experience overtook everything -- his eyes only saw her grinding, swerving and twisting against the light. His ears only heard his blood pumping in his body and collecting in his hardening cock. He could smell her perfume in the air and he swore he could taste her delicious wetness from across the room.

The lighting adjusted. D say this seductive woman in her fullness. Her body was everything and more. Her skin had to taste like mocha and cinnamon. Her breasts were large and perfectly heavy. Her hips rounded and her juicy ass sat atop a pair of legs that went on forever. She was shaved save for a thin line of hair leading right to her pussy. The setting sun danced over her large brown eyes and full lips.

She smiled.

And then, as if from nowhere, she held a dildo in her hand. And not just any type of fake penis but one that had powerful suction cups on the base. With strength Ariana seductively adhered the large plastic cock onto the windows of the Bellagio room.

She bent over as if taking it from behind. D could feel himself swelling in his pants. With ease and style, Ariana slid herself back, taking the entire over-sized silicone dildo into her tight wet hole. Her big breasts bounced in rhythm.

She rocked back and forth. D could only imagine this is what it would be like to be behind her, his hands gripped her thick, luscious hips, moving her back and forth while pushing himself deeper and deeper into her. She moaned and sucked in air through her grit teeth.

"Oh yeah...fuck...I'm talking all of this cock for you...!" D wasted no time and pulled his own manhood from his pants. He held it and began pulling on it. Ariana continued to fuck her window-mounted dick. And with it, she was fucking Vegas.

She now was holding onto a chair in front of her. Her hair hung in her face while she panted and grinded against the silicone dick.

"Imagine if this was your hard dick sliding in and out of that tight pussy...getting wetter every time you stick it in deeper...covering every inch of that hard dick in my hot warm wet pussy juice---!" D leaned from his chair to an angle where he could see the dildo going in and out of her.

"Fuck yeah that' it---! That's it!!!" Behind Ariana, the fountain erupted. D tried his best to not blow himself.

"Look at that pink stretching...." She said in a breathy voice. "Fuck it feels so good...Taking more and more of you....YES YES---!"

D leaned out again and watched this object penetrate this woman over and over. Each time it peeked out, it glistened thicker than before.

Ariana smiled wickedly. "Imagine your balls slapping against my clit as you fuck me!" She bit her lip. "Watch me fuck myself with this dildo while you stroke that fucking hard cock!"

As she moaned, D found himself breathing heavier and heavier. He was jerking his dick to the rhythm that Ariana was fucking herself.

"That's it baby," she said. "So deep! I'm gonna' cum all over this hard cock!!" She had heavy wanton eyes.

"I bet you would love if I was stroking it for you. Sliding up and down my pussy lips!"

She was now completely bent over. Her juicy legs bent over and her heavy titties swinging. Her lips shiny with wetness and her pussy slushing with every thrust against the window.

"Baby fuck me! That's it. You know you want to! Oooh yeah...give me that hard dick...you wanna make me cum! Baby get ready to cum with me!" D nodded his head eagerly. His cock was beginning to leak pre-cum out the head.

Ariana was a machine and showed no signs of slowing down. Faster and faster she rammed against the window, against the dick and all of Vegas. "Fuck yeah im gonna cum! I'm gonna cream all over that cock! I wanna feel that hot load inside of me!!!

Her hair fell in her face and she seized up and trembled.

Ariana came hard.

D thrust upward and a hot load of cum shot up from his cock, covered his knuckles and spotted his pants and the carpeting of the suite. Ariana smiled at the sight.

She breathed heavily as D trembled himself and exhaled slowly.

"Ooooh," she whispered, "I can't imagine what it's like to have the real thing...."

THE END