Arianna's Submission Pt. 03

Story Info
Arianna wakes up to more bondage and, finally, foot worship.
1.7k words
4.27
5.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly stir awake as a small piece of light shines through the curtains in front of the lone window of the basement. You habitually try to stretch your arms before your arms are yanked back into place as you're reminded of the cuffs on your wrists that are chained to the wall. You inspect the restraints before your eyes are brought towards the door. You watch as the door handle turns and the door opens. I walk through the door carrying a small tray. You watch me intently as I walk towards you and take the opportunity to truly check me out. I am shirtless and you can't help but gently bite your lip as you take in my muscular shoulders and notice the outline of my cock through my tight pants. My hair is still slightly disheveled, but that doesn't stop you from thinking how sexy I look. You curl up under the covers, trying to process the feelings you have.

"Now, now, my pet. It's just me," I say with amusement as I sit on the edge of the bed. You can now see that placed on the tray is a plate with some toast and scrambled eggs as I rest the tray on my lap. You slide your back up against the headboard, as the warm food makes you realize how hungry you are. I place the tray down at the foot of the bed and I grab your cuffed wrists. I unlock the cuffs and hand you the tray.

"Eat up, you are going to need your energy for today." Your eyes glisten and you can feel your pussy tingle as the end of that sentence lingers in the air. You finish eating and I take the tray away from you. I ask you to get up and gesture towards the other door in the room, telling you to go freshen up. You uncover yourself and slowly slide out of bed. You blush as you move naked through the room. Opening the door, you enter the bathroom. You realize this is the most freedom you have had in about 16 hours. Your mind drifts to how crazy this is, yet you don't want it to end.

You leave the bathroom and walk back towards the bed. You can't help but notice the side table beside the bed now has a few bundles of white rope placed upon it. I pat the bed beside me, guiding you to sit next to me.

"How do you feel, my little pet?"

"I'm good... Sir." You gently bite your lip again, trying to hide your nervousness.

"Are you wanting to continue?" I stare intently into your eyes, waiting for your response.

"Yes, Sir. Please continue." as a shiver runs down your spine, you almost can't believe your own words anymore.

"Lie down on the center of the bed, pet." You feel another tremble as my sudden change in demeanor catches you off guard.

You slide your ass down towards the foot of the bed so your head rests on the pillows just below the headboard. I crawl onto the bed and straddle you. My thighs press against your hips, holding you still. I grab your left wrist and pull it up towards the same corner of the headboard. I expertly wrap the rope around your wrist, creating a rope cuff. I use the remaining rope to tie it off to the headboard. You watch me, mesmerized as I instinctively go about restraining your body. You wrap your hand against the rope that attaches your wrist to the headboard and give it a pull. You aren't surprised when it doesn't budge, but it still sends a shot of electricity down your arm, through your torso, straight to your pussy. I grab your other wrist as you're inspecting the first piece of bondage and match the tie to the other corner. Your arms are now pulled tightly and stretched wide to the upper corners of the bed. I bend down and we exchange a passionate kiss. I bite down on your bottom lip as I pull away from your lips before releasing it from the grip of my teeth. You allow yourself to melt into the bed, and feel the wetness trail down between your supple legs.

I grab another bundle of rope and I start to wrap it around your legs, just above your knees. Your chest heaves with anticipation as the knots tighten, forcing your thighs tighter together. I repeat the same process on your ankles, welding your legs together with the two knots. You follow my every movement with wide, curious eyes as I grab your ankles and lift them up into the air. I fold your knees towards your chest, and then use the final rope to tie your bound ankles to the headboard. Your knees hover over your chest as your feet dangle over your now very exposed pussy. You can feel your heart beating rapidly, as you watch yourself wiggle your toes nervously.

I waste no time. I want you, I crave you, and that perfect little pussy of yours. I strip down and kneel on the bed in front of you. You gasp loudly as I take your waiting toes into my mouth. All the conversations online the last few weeks about the dirty deeds I wanted to do with your feet were a precursor to this moment. You were waiting for this to finally happen. It feels so good as I gently suck each of your toes, paying special attention to the ones adorning a toe ring. I swirl the ring around your toe with my tongue. Your eyes bulge as you feel the tip of my cock press against the lips of your pussy. Your legs being lashed together has made the opening between your legs nice and tight. Thankfully, you are now naturally lubricated as my worship of your feet has made you incredibly horny.

I push my way inside you while I continue to tease your toes with my tongue. A, "oh, fuck," escapes your lips as I start to fill you. My girthy cock and the position I have put you in make you feel more full than you ever have before. I start to fuck you, pumping back and forth. My tongue starts to work its way down your soft soles. You tightly clench the ropes holding your wrists in place, trying to find an outlet for the pressure building inside of you. The pleasure from your feet and the full feeling inside your pussy is already bringing you to the edge.

"Are you getting close for me, pretty lady?" I ask you as I can hear your moans become louder and I see your body squirm more and more. You weakly let out a, "yes, Sir," between gasps as I continue to fuck you.

Just as you feel yourself reaching the edge of the orgasm, I slide out of you. You whimper loudly and pout, as I tease the opening with the head of my cock. I lubricate the head with your juices and cause you to gasp as you feel the tip up against your asshole. I gently work my way inside your ass. You cry out loudly in pleasure, as you lift your hips up into the air.

The head of the vibrating magic wand being pressed against your clit kicks your body into overdrive. I start to fuck your ass as the toy hums against your throbbing clit. When I start to use my tongue and lips on your feet again, you lose all control. You start to beg me to cum.

"Please sir, please let me cum!" You scream the sentence out over and over, the noise bouncing off the dungeon walls. I ignore you as I start slamming into your asshole. You can feel the orgasm, and you bite your lip hard to try to refrain from letting go all over my thick member. You're doing everything you can to wait for my permission. My tongue works on the crevice between your toes and the ball of your foot. You feel like you're leaving your body, the pleasure of all these different zones combined with the restraints holding you in place send you to a place that you have never been before. Just when you think you can't take it anymore, I finally say the words you have been waiting for.

"Cum for me, pet." I grunt out as I clap against your ass. You immediately feel your body release, waves of pleasure crashing through your body. You barely notice me slide out of your ass, before I stand up on the bed and cum all over your pretty soles. The warm cum dripping down towards your heels mixed with how sensitive your whole body feels is an incredible sensation you could have never imagined.

Your legs ache from the position they are tied in and the intensity of the orgasm. You try to control your breathing and bring yourself back to your body. You open your eyes as you feel me get up off the bed. The cum on your feet starts to drip off your heels onto the back of your legs and your ass below. I bend over the side of the bed as I kiss you again. You lift your head and shoulders off the bed as you try to kiss me harder, the ropes still holding you in place.

"Collect yourself for me, beautiful," I tell you as I pull my lips away from yours. Your head hits the pillows again in frustration. I grab a warm washcloth from the bathroom and start to clean your feet and the splashes that have dripped onto your upper legs. The care I show for you afterwards makes your heart swoon. You love how rough and passionate I can be for you one second, while being so caring and calm the next. I get up and look deeply into your eyes.

"I have one more thing I want to try with you, gorgeous. Are you willing to try a little bit more with me today?" The nerves start to resurface, wondering what on Earth I could still do with you.

"Yes, Sir. I want the whole experience with you," you say with nearly no hesitation.

"Good, I'll be back then." I walk back out the basement door, closing it behind me. You sigh loudly as you test the ropes on your wrists again and look up towards your white toes. You smile and giggle, as your mind wanders to what might be next.