Ariel - The Escort Pt. 02

Story Info
You have a chastity and foot fetish.
1.9k words
4.77
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You get in the drivers seat and look over to Ariel. Her beautiful face looking back at you, she smiles. "Ready?" you ask. "Ready!" she replies.

You put the car in drive and pull out. As you're driving you can see her bend over in the seat. She sits up and spins sideways, putting her bare feet in your lap.

"Pay attention to the road now" she chuckles, catching you look down at her feet. "What exactly are you looking for tonight?" She gently starts to rub her feet around your crotch. It's a good thing you are have made this drive hundreds of times before, this is very distracting.

"I uh.." you muster, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Come on baby, it's okay. Tell me what your fantasy is" Ariel encourages.

"I have always had a thing for chastity" you explain "The thought of worshipping a beautiful girl, being teased like crazy by her, while in chastity and unable to pleasure myself or even get hard - I just think it's hot."

She leans forward to get closer to your ear, pressing her feet down harder on your crotch while she does so. "I think it's hot too baby" she coos in your ear, the heat from her breath sending shivers through your body, "do I get to be that beautiful girl tonight." Hearing this question drives you wild. Your cock desperate to get hard, leaking pre-cum.

"Yes please!" you blurt out. Ariel lets out a playful laugh as she leans back and says "I think this is going to be fun."

The car ride goes quickly. She asks you some questions about chastity. Questions like "what about it do you like," "how long have you had this fantasy for." You are reminded of your dinner and how easy she is to talk to. You talk about the vow that you made to yourself 2 weeks ago when you locked the keys in your safe.

"Oh my god! You haven't cum in two weeks?!?" Ariel shouts in surprise "I can't imagine having not cum in two weeks" she says playfully "I can hardly go 24 hours!" This thought causes you to leak some pre-cum again as you imagine hearing her cum, feeling her cum, wondering how many orgasms she has had while you have been locked.

Not long after you pull into your parking spot "Here we are!" you say, trying to hid the mix of excitement and nervousness in your voice.

Ariel removes her feet from your lap and start putting on her heels again. Looking up at the Apartment she marvels "This is where you live?" the lights glimmering off her gazing eyes.

"I sure do, the penthouse in fact" you reply, boasting just a little bit.

"The top floor?" Ariel says looking at you wide-eyed "I can't wait to see it!"

You get out of your car, head over to the passenger side and open the door. You offer your hand to help her out of the car and she accepts, sticking one leg out. You marvel at her beautiful feet with perfectly manicured black toenails. You move your eyes up, taking in the view. You see her perfect arch attached to her sexy defined calve, up her long legs - the part in her dress falling perfectly to allow you to see high up her thigh.

You make your way towards the door to your apartment building. The doorman greets you by opening the door "Hello Mr. Anon. Ma'am" he says. "Thank you Jim" you reply walking past, slipping him a $20 bill as you walk past. You look over to Ariel hoping she is impressed. She was.

You enter the elevator and press the top button labeled "Penthouse" scanning your badge. The doors close. Ariel turns to face you, looking into your eyes. She leans forward and gives you a passionate kiss. You kiss her back and feel her hand move toward your crotch, taking a handful, biting your lip a little. Ariel giggles after doing this, continuing to kiss you, you can feel her smile on your lips.

"You're really in there, huh?" she asks. "Uh huh" you muster between kisses - wishing so much you weren't.

As the doors open to your penthouse apartment Ariel pushes herself off you and steps inside. "Wow!" she exclaims putting her arms out and spinning to take in the view. This allows you to take in the view yourself, her dress hugging her curves perfectly, not leaving much to the imagination.

"Would you like a drink?" you ask moving to your liquor bar.

"Definitely. Martini - extra dirty" she replies with a smolder in her eyes moving to the couch to take a seat.

You whip one up for her and you make yourself your favorite drink as well. You walk over and hand her the drink, taking a seat next to her on the couch. "Thank you!" Ariel says taking a sip.

After a few sips and some more small talk, Ariel bits her lip "I don't think I can wait anymore. Can you show me the cage?" You look at her feeling a little nervous. "Come one, babe! Get naked for me" her sultry smile coming through again.

With a little hesitation you stand up and start unbuttoning your shirt. You take it off dropping it to the floor. Then you unbutton your pants and drop them to the floor as well. You hesitate slightly in your underwear as this beautiful girl sits on the couch looking up at you.

Sensing your hesitation she sets down her drink and beckons you with her finger to come closer. You step closer to her. She reaches out with both hands, putting her fingers in your waste line. Bending down she pulls down your underwear all the way to the floor, her hands brushing against your legs as she does sending a shiver through you. When she comes back up she is just inches away from your caged cock.

Looking down at this image of Ariel, so close to your cock, you mind wanders. You imagine your cock being free and rock hard. Ariel moving forward to take you in her mouth. It feels so amazing as she moves her head back and forth, dropping to her knees and -

You are snapped back to reality as you feel Ariel touching your cage. She grabs it with two fingers as she inspects it.

"Oh my, it's really crammed in there. I bet he wants to get hard really badly, huh?" She looks up at you making a pouting face that turns into a smile. Some pre-cum drips the tip of the cage.

She leans back on the couch, grabs her drink, crosses her legs, and looks you up and down. You see a flicker of dominance in her stare that sends a shiver up your spine - and through your cock.

You can feel your face get hot as the eyes of this gorgeous women, still fully clothed, look you up and down - taking particular time when looking at your caged cock. She takes a sip of her drink and starts to bounce her foot up and down over her crossed leg. This catches your eye and you watch almost mesmerized by the motion.

"Sit down" Ariel says after a few moment, motioning to the seat on the couch a couple of feet from her.

You sit down and she spins sideways, putting her legs on you. Her calves resting on your left thigh, her heels resting on the right.

"Can you take off my heels for me?" Ariel asks with that sultry smile and cute eyes, taking another sip from her drink.

You look down at her feet, her heels making her arches particularly defined. You move your hands and gently caress her soft and smooth legs, stopping at the strap around her ankle. You unbuckle one of them and slowly slide her heel off, setting it on the couch next to you. You gently grab her foot, noting how soft and smooth it is. You slide your hand over it to the next heel, unbuckle it, and take that one off as well placing it next to the other.

The sight of Ariels bare feet resting on your lap, so close to you caged cock, causes you to throb and the cage to bounce up, brushing against Ariel.

As if unable to stop yourself, you gently take one of her feet in your hands and start rubbing. You explore every curve, every inch, with your fingers applying slight pressure as you begin messaging. Ariel lets out a slight moan from the sensation.

"That feels really good" she says, moving the foot you are not working on so that her toes can touch your cage. She gently presses them onto your cage and brushes them back and fourth. You can feel your cage moving and you look down, the sight of her toes on your caged cock causing you to throb and bounce the cage again.

"You must be enjoying this too" Ariel coos, noticing some pre-cum that dripped out onto her foot.

"You know" Ariel pulls her other foot away from your hands and moves it to your caged cock, wrapping both of them around it.

"I am really good with my feet" she says as she starts moving them up and down over your caged dick "It's too bad you're in that cage."

It's as though she read your mind. You look down, watching her feet wrapped around your cage slowly moving up and down, you imagine what it would feel like on actual cock. To feel your cock slide between her soft arches or to be gripped by her cute toes. You know you would explode in minutes, seconds even. But all you feel is a light brush from her feet through the cage and the cage moving back and fourth, up and down, driving you wild.

After some time, if it was seconds or minutes you're not sure - your mind spinning with desperation, she stop. She starts moving one of her feet up, closer and closer to your lips.

"Kiss it" she demands, her tone changing from teasing to a little more dominant.

"Yes Goddess" you reply, almost unconsciously.

You kiss the top of her foot. She moves her foot allowing you to kiss new places. You kiss her ankle, the tops of her toes. You look over at her, the angle of her legs allowing you to see up her dress. You see her sexy black thong. You swear you see a wet spot forming.

"Goddess?" she says "I like that, Goddess Ariel"

She continues to move her foot allowing you to kiss the tips of her toes, soles, and heels. Continuing to gently message your caged cock and balls with the other while you do this.

She points her toes and slowly pushes them into your mouth, wrapping your lips around them, moving your tongue between them. You close your eyes, taking in all the sensations. This beautiful woman's perfect toes in your mouth, her gently and teasingly stroking your caged cock. You're dripping pre-cum, the pressure from the cage turning to a slight ache as it tries to get hard. You can feel the two week load swirling around in your balls, convinced you would cum with just a few stokes from her beautiful feet.

She let's out another slight moan.

"I think it's time we move to the bedroom. What do you think?" Ariel asks playfully, taking her toes out of your mouth. She swings back and puts her feet on the floor. You are left for a moment, craving her touch.. her feet. But, you compose yourself.

"You read my mind" you manage to say, standing up. "Right this way"

"Right this way, Goddess" she corrects you with a smile following you to the bedroom...