Ariel - The Escort Pt. 03

Story Info
You take Ariel to the Bedroom.
2.3k words
4.63
2.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 01/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Goddess" you reply, walking towards your bedroom door. You turn the knob to your bedroom and open the door. Gesturing to let Ariel enter as if to show off your room. It is neat and of minimal design. A decent size. Your queen bed - more than enough for you - sits high in the middle of the room with a poster frame made from Oak. You have matching end tables and a dresser. There are two closets on either end of the room, the left one containing your safe.. with the keys.

Ariel enters your room taking in her surrounding and moves to the foot of the bed.

"What a lovely bedroom" Ariel say to you.

Still standing by the door "Thank you, Goddess" you reply.

Ariel looks at you and gives you that sultry smile. "I think I need to get a little more comfortable" she says "Will you help me out of my dress?"

These words cause your cock cage to visibly twitch. You see this catches Ariel's eyes. "I'll take that as a yes" she teases.

You move towards her and reach your hand up to help unzip her dress. She turns, slipping the zipper out from your fingertips. "Wait a second" she says.

You stand there, dumbfounded for a moment, wondering if you had done something wrong.

"You want to be teased, right?" Ariel asks, playfully.

"Y-Yes Goddess" you reply, your thoughts jumping between wanting to desperately be free of you cage so you can take this beautiful girl before you and wanting to finally fulfill your fantasy.

"Then turn around" she says, partly asking and partly demanding.

You comply and hear her rummage around her purse. "Put your hands behind your back."

You follow these commands as well as you feel leather cuffs wrap and tighten around your wrists. "I don't know if I want you to use your hands" she says, clipping the cuffs together. She grabs your arm and turns you around.

"Now," Ariel says, that hint of dominance in her voice coming through again, "help me take off my dress."

Ariel turn away from you. You look her gorgeous body up and down. You imagine, for a moment, wrapping your arms around her and pulling her body close to yours. Your cock pressing against her perfect ass. You feel her stomach and up to her chest, moving your hands to her neck and chin, turning her head sideways as you share a passionate kiss before you throw her to you bed and pulling up her dress as you-

This image is cut short by the leather cuffs holding your hands behind your back and the relentlessness of the cage preventing you from getting hard. You're aching even more now.

Snapping back to reality, you do the only thing you can. You grab the zipper at the back of Ariel's neck between your teeth and slowly work it down, bending as you go. Every inch exposing more of her flesh. You see her bra strap, a sexy black lace to match her dress. Continuing on, catching glimpses of her perfectly toned back. You can feel her warmth emanating from her dress. Your chin brushes against her ass as you continue down her lower back, the zipper following her curves. You see the top of her black lace underwear appear before the zipper stops. You wish it had kept going.

You straighten yourself and Ariel turns around, holding her dress up so it doesn't fall. She looks you in the eyes "Get on your knees" she demands, a clear dominance in her voice unlike what you have heard before.

You drop to you knees and look up at Ariel, still holding up her dress. She removes her hands and you watch the dress fall to the floor around her perfect feet. Your mouth starts to water and you cock strains even more - the ache becoming more prominent now. Your eyes moving slowly up her body, taking in ever inch. Moving from her perfect toes, then ankles. Up her long legs to her thong-covered pussy. Moving up past her perfectly toned belly and shapely breasts, pushed together slightly by her black lacy bra. You gaze up to her cute face, noticing that sultry smile and stopping at her eyes. She is looking down at you, the glimmer of dominance that was once there turning to a sparkle.

Ariel lifts her leg so that her foot jiggles your caged cock and balls "Enjoying the view?" she asks.

"Yes Goddess" is all that you are able to reply. You swear you cock could break through your chastity cage, but you know it won't.

"Good" she say as she turns to face the bed. Your eyes move down, past the cute dimples on her lower back and settling on her perfect ass. Her thong covering nothing, you want to reach out and grab it, kiss it, but you know you can't. You watch her walk towards the foot of the bed and take a seat, her feet dangling off the edge.

"Where were we?" she teases, prompting you to take a few steps forward on your knees to get closer. You bend down and kiss her ankles, kissing your way down over the tops of her feet. You reach her toes and continue to kiss, you can feel the outline of her toes on your lips. Another kiss, this time you incorporate your tongue, feeling slightly in between her toes.

Ariel moans slightly and lays back on the bed. Her feet move upwards with her. You don't have to bend down as much now. You continue to kiss her arch, her soles, her heels. You start to include your tongue with gentle licks, feeling the shape of her arch and soles with your tongue.

You start to lose yourself in this moment, your Goddess's perfect feet. Your Goddess, you catch yourself thinking, the ache from the cage becoming some feeling in the background. You continue to lick, and kiss. You lick from her heel all the way up her sole and to her toes. Stopping there and wrapping your lips around them, swirling your tongue between her toes. You're unsure how long you were worshiping her feet for, almost in a euphoric trance.

Movement from Ariel catches the corner of your eye causing you to focus. Her hand is in under her thong, slowly moving up and down. You hear her breathing quicker and the light sound of wet lips. This bring the reality of your cage back as your cock strains harder than ever to get hard. You look down and notice a stream of pre-cum dripping out the tip of the cage all the way to the floor.

Fuck, I want to cum so bad you think.

Ariel notices your have stopping worshipping her feet and she pushes her head up and looks down at you. You look back up and meet her gaze, noticing her cheeks are more flushed than they once were.

Her hand moves again diverting you stare and see her slowly move her thong to the side revealing her perfect pussy, slightly red and visibly shiny from the wetness. You watch as she slowly slides her finger in, curling upward and moving back and forth a dozen times.

Ariel sits back up "Fuck, I am so horny" she teases as she removes her fingers from her. her eyes piercing you. "You want a taste?" she asks sticking out her hand and extending her finger toward you.

Your cock cage bounces at these words. You have never quite wanted a taste sometime so badly. Speechless you lean forward to accept, but she pulls her finger away before you can - moving it back towards her pussy and slipping it back inside.

She lets out another moan, slightly louder than before. "Beg for it" she says with a devilish grin on her face, the sultry look in her eyes staring back at you. Her finger continuing to move in and out, you can hear the moisture as it does.

You feel your face become warm with embarrassment and your cock strains more at the thought of begging anyone, let alone this perfect and half naked girl on your bed.

Ariel grabs one of her breasts with her free hand, squeezing and rubbing it as she continues to finger herself. She lets out another moan.

"Come on baby, don't you want a taste?" she asks in a slightly sweeter tone. In that moment, you want nothing more. Ariel moves her feet so that her toes are wrapped around your cage.

"Please Goddess" you ask, your horniness overcoming the embarrassment you felt, "Please let me taste." The cage bounces between her toes as you say this, the relentlessness of the cage keeping your cock at bay.

Ariel moans again, her face becoming more flush. She stops and takes her finger out of her pussy, still gripping her breast. She brings one of her feet closer to her and reaches her finger toward it. She slowly drags it across her toes, moving it in between them. Covering her toes in her juices.

Ariel slowly moves her toes closer to your face, you smell her on them.

"Then have a taste" she coos, her devilish smile coming through.

Without hesitation you stick your tongue out and start licking her toes. Her taste is amazing. You wrap your lips around them again, sucking them and savoring each lick. As you suck and lick, Ariels uses her other foot and grips your cage between her toes.

"Poor boy" Ariel says playfully feigning concern, looking down at your caged dick which is now red from straining to get hard and oozing pre-cum, "it looks like he wants to come out and play soooo bad."

"Yesh Goddesh" you manage to say, still savoring the taste of her on her toes in your mouth.

After a few more moments of letting you worship her toes she moves her foot away from your mouth. She slides herself further onto the bed and motions for you to join her. You stand up, transitioning to the bed near her. She rests her hand on your thigh, the sensation sending shiver through your body and cock. She leans forward and kisses you passionately, rubbing your thigh lightly as she does. The sensation of her hand like an electric current going right to your cock.

"Do you have any ties?" she asks pulling away from a kiss.

You stare back at her, puzzled for a moment, "Ties?" you question.

"Yes stilly ties. Like for suites?" Ariel replies smiling back at you.

"Oh, ties, um" you respond, slightly taken back, "yes - I keep them in my closet" looking over to the one on the left side of the room.

"Great! I've got a fun idea!" Ariel says, jumping off the bed and moving towards it. You watch her as she walks, her perfect ass and tones back. She opens the closet and finds your ties hanging on the back of the door. She grabs four and walks back towards the bed. Your eyes taking in as much of the view as you can, spending particular time on her chest. Her bra pushing her breasts up slightly.

She walks over to one of your bed posts and loops one of the ties around, making a knot but leaving some length. You hardly notice her doing this as you marvel at her beauty. She continues to each of the bed posts and repeats this process.

"Let me see your hands" Ariel says. You turn around and present your bound wrists. She unlocks the leather cuffs. "Lay down on the bed, with your arms out" she says.

You do as you're instructed.

She takes one of the ties and threads it through the metal ring on the leather cuff around your right arm, and knots it in place. Then she gets on the bed, slowly crawling towards you, stopping just on your right side. Ariel lifts her leg and throws it around you, straddling your stomach.

The view filling your mind with horny thoughts. You thrust your hips slightly and can feel your cage just barely graze her ass. You imagine grabbing her hips and slowly lowering her tight pussy onto your cock. Feeling her wet warm enveloping it.

Ariel leans forward to your left arm, threading the tie through its loop and knotting it. You now lay there with your arms tied out to the sides.

Ariel sits back up and looks down at you. She takes her fingers and slowly brushes them against your chest. She moves them in circles, gently feeling all over. She bends down and give you a passionate kiss, sliding her waist down past you belly as she does so that she is straddling your hips, her thong-covered pussy right above your caged cock. You kiss her back, the warmth from her pussy of her pussy on your cage. She slowly starts to grind her pussy on it.

She turns your head sideways with her hand and softly kisses your neck. Each kiss sends a wave through your body. Each kiss slowly moving down to your collar bone. When she reaches it, you feel her tongue lick all the way up to your ear where she stops to nibble on it slightly. The sensation causes every hair on your body to become erect and makes you wish your cock could do the same.

You catch your hips thrusting upwards, pressing your cage into her. Your cock wishing it was free so that it could slide in. Ariel sinks down further onto your cock, pressing harder against it as she continues to grind her hips.

"Fuck" Ariel whispers in your ear "I am so horny" followed by a sexy giggle "I think I need to cum." Each syllable in her words is a shockwave through your body. The cage on your cock an aching reminder- you just want to get hard.