Aristippus Ch. 07 - Friday Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Our second speaker today, and the final speaker of the retreat, will be Celeste Sedgwick. She is a CPA and a long-time guest speaker at the Aristippus Retreat. And ladies, her discussion is what I consider one of the most important subjects we cover here. Now I realize this topic may not sound sexy, but believe me, there is nothing sexier than being financially successful and secure. And there is nothing more unsexy as not being able to pay your rent, pay your bills, or in the worst case, not being able to eat. So, I encourage you to pay close attention to her talk."

As the plates were cleared away, Nina reappeared with the guy she had called the Nerd. He didn't look like a nerd to Lacey; in fact, he wasn't a bad-looking guy at all. To be honest, Lacey thought, he looked a lot like one of her old boyfriends. As Lacey struggled to think of his name, Nina said, "Ladies, I'd like to introduce Jamie Norris. I have known Jamie for sixteen years."

Sixteen years, Lacey realized, that probably ruled out any old boyfriends. "Jamie has been our web designer from the very beginning," Nina said. "When you checked out our web page when you were first curious about the Aristippus Retreat, that was Jamie's work."

Lacey thought back to the Aristippus website when she and Vivian first Googled it. Thinking back, she remembered that it was pretty cool, and very professional looking. It had all the current website features - high-end videos, fade-in and fade-out as you moved the mouse around, and cool graphics. All the bells and whistles, without looking geeky.

Nina stepped back, and as Jamie stepped forward, the twin TV screens switched to the Aristippus web page. "Ladies," he started. "I did meet Nina sixteen years ago, when she and Lucinda came to me with an idea. A new concept, so to speak, in adult education. They were offering classes in people's homes, in human sexuality utilizing the tantric approach, for select groups of consenting adults. And they wanted to expand their business model but didn't know how. I worked with them for six months, brainstorming, retooling, and rethinking the whole concept. The end result is what you see here."

The TV screens switched to an ariel photo of the Aristippus Resort. "Then came the issue of marketing it," Jamie continued. "I had a background in web design, and I had already started on design ideas. And what you now see when you search online for us, is the evolution of that original web page."

Jamie was drinking coffee, at one in the afternoon, which was probably the nerdiest thing about him. So, after pausing for a sip from his steaming cup, he went on. "I keep wanting to call you, Girls. But Nina always reminds me, you're all adults, so Ladies." He paused again for a laugh, which he got. "Ladies, there are four principles of marketing. The four P's as they say: Product, Price, Place and Promotion."

The slide changed as Jamie went through each one of them.

  1. Product - "We're all adults here, so I think we all know what the product is. But how do you find it on the internet? Oh, there's no problem finding sex on the web; that's easy. But how does someone find exactly what you are selling?"
  2. Price - "Price is not the topic most of us want to discuss. But we do need to at least frame a range. There is an old joke," Jamie said with a smile. "A gentleman spots an attractive woman sitting at the bar. He sits down next to her and asks, 'Would you sleep with me for a million dollars?' The woman looks over and says, 'Well, yeah.' The man then says, 'Well then, would you sleep with me for twenty bucks?' Totally shocked, she says, 'Absolutely not. What do you think I am?' He says, 'We've already established that - we're now just negotiating the price.'" It's an old joke, but the girls all gave him a hardy laugh.
  3. Place - "The internet has no boundaries. Are you in the United States or Europe? And if you're in the US, what state, what city? Are you willing to travel, and if so - to where? All of these questions should be answered - without actually giving your address."
  4. Promotion - "And finally, promotion. This is probably the most important. Are you looking for love? Or are you looking to make a safe and lucrative business liaison? If you're looking for love, you are probably at the wrong retreat. As I understand it, you are selling sex. Men may say that their wives don't understand them, or no longer meet their needs. So, have they stopped at your website because you're a divorce lawyer or because you are offering intimacy on an ad hoc basis? I'm assuming it's the latter. So, as there are lots of available companions out there - you need to convince the viewer, that you're the one they want."

The slide changed to that of an attractive couple dining in an elegant restaurant. "So," Jamie said. "If this is your goal? You need to get your message out." He then went on to discuss the two principal routes for internet advertising.

As the slides changed again, he explained. "You can either post with an existing website that host multiple escorts, or you can create your own site." He then showed several examples of each. "Posting on an existing website would be easier and faster. And if you're in a hurry, or if you are not very computer literate, I would suggest this route."

"However, the problem is that these sites can sometimes be a little shady, and you may end up paying more than you expected. You didn't hear it from me, but sometimes, these sites can become little more than your pimp." The girls all realized that this was not Jamie's preferred method.

The slide then changed to a checklist of items you'd need to do to create your own site. "First, you'll need a domain name, then pick a website host, and finally a web designer," Jamie said. "That is unless you're able to design your own site."

For the rest of Jamie's hour-long discussion, he covered the three basic requirements for hosting your own site. His next slide provided a listing of domain providers. Then there were several slides describing various web hosting services. Then he spent over thirty minutes on designing an award-winning web page. Like a typical computer nerd, he spoke just above the understanding of the majority of his audience. But it was great advice, and as he finished, the girls were all still very attentive and hungry for more information.

Nina stepped back to the front of the room. "Thank you, Jamie," she said. "You are a gem." It was obvious she liked him, and as the girl's applause died down, Lacey looked around to see if Don was in the room. He wasn't. And as Jamie unplugged his laptop, Celeste moved into place. As she was setting up and plugging in her laptop. "Ladies," Nina said. "Please welcome Celeste Sedgwick. As I said earlier, she is a CPA and a friend of mine for over twenty years. In fact, she was one of the first people I met when I moved to California. A long-time friend and business adviser. And as I said earlier, I firmly believe this is one of the most important subjects we cover at the Aristippus Retreat. So please give Celeste your full attention."

The girls all gave her a polite round of applause as Nina stepped back and Celeste stepped forward. "I'll call you girls," Celeste said with a smile. "We're all girls here - right?"

That earned her a big roar of agreement, and certainly broke the ice. "As Nina said," she started. "We have known each other for twenty years. In fact, we met in a bar in Malibu. As soon as she discovered I was an accountant, she immediately began peppering me with questions. I was working as an auditor for a big national firm, and I was more than intrigued once she told me of her business plan. We worked together for several months, and I loved doing this kind of work so much, that I quit my job, and opened my own practice in Pasadena. I guess you could say we complemented each other, and with each other's help, we both were able to overcome our fears."

Celeste's first slide appeared overhead, and it read, "Where do you see yourself in twenty years?" "Girls," she said. "This is the most important question you should be asking yourself. And what about thirty years and forty years?" She paused as she scanned the room. "I'm betting that not a single one of you came to this retreat with that question in mind. But at your age, it's one of the most important questions you can ask yourself."

Lacey was shocked at the questions. Yes, Celeste was right; she never thought of this. Was Nina trying to talk us out of this line of work? Or just trying to make sure we had our eyes wide open as to our options. After a brief pause, the slide changed to a picture of a report simply labeled, Business Plan. "This is what I told Nina that night I first met her - you must have a business plan."

For the next forty minutes, she discussed every aspect of developing a sound business plan and learning to follow it. Lacey had never given any of this a thought, and as Celeste explained it, it all made sense. She covered banking, accounting, managing risks, promotion, and finally, taxes. As her prepared remarks began to wind down, Vicky raised her hand and asked, "Do you actually suggest we pay taxes?"

"Yes," Celeste quickly answered. "But let me qualify that. We all know that the line of work your entering is predominately a cash business. So, it is challenging for the IRS to track your income. But it's not completely impossible. And remember, I highly encourage you to use a bank account. And bank accounts can be tracked by the authorities. However, the benefits of conducting your business, like a real business, have more advantages than disadvantages."

"For example, one of those advantages is the Earned Income Credit," and Celeste paused as the PowerPoint slide changed. "The EIC, as it's known, is in effect a negative income tax. The catch is that you must have some 'Earned Income' to be able to claim it. The rates change annually, but under the current rules, if you had earned income between $9,800 and $11,600, you would be entitled to a refundable tax credit of $1,502 even if you had no dependent children. Now there are other considerations, but that is just an example of how the tax system can work for you."

"So, I would never suggest that you don't report any income. But I would also never tell you how much to report." She said with a wink and a smile. "The IRS and the state of California can both be very aggressive in their collection of taxes, so I've always felt it's best to tell them just enough to keep them off your back. Besides, there are many benefits for being In the System, so showing up on government computers allows you to take advantage of these services."

She took about another dozen questions before Nina stepped to the front. "Okay Ladies," Nina said as she interrupted the Q & A session. "Ladies, or should I say, Girls," Nina said, which got a big laugh. "I told you that you would like Celeste. She and Jamie will be here for happy hour and dinner, so you can continue visiting with them later this evening. But right now, we need to move on with today's lab."

Celeste packed up her laptop and disappeared to wherever it was that Jamie had gone. However, Lacey thought it was interesting that they would hang around for happy hour and dinner. That was a first. No guest speaker had done that before, even though it would have been nice to have the opportunity to ask them additional questions.

"Ladies," Nina said, reverting back to the old moniker. "You are free to take a short break, as we prepare the room for the lab." They had not done this before, at least not formally. Many girls would take a quick bathroom break between the lectures and the lab. But today, Nina actually made it official. It made Lacey wonder, what was different today?

Returning to the lodge after a quick break, the girls realized that the room had been set up differently. Instead of the usual massage tables, the comfy living room chairs had all been arranged in a semi-circle. And instead of the typical massage tables, a large ottoman was centered in the middle. And further, all eight of the guys were standing nearby at the bar. Either leaning against the bar or sitting on a bar stool. And all eight were wearing nothing but a towel around their waists and a smile on their faces.

"Ladies," Nina said. "Would you all please take a seat. For our final lab, we are going to be discussing positions. Sexual positions, that is. I'm going to start us off with a discussion of the Kama Sutra, the ancient Indian art of pleasing your partner sexually." All of the girls nodded their understanding, and Lacey assumed everyone had at least heard of the Kama Sutra. But Lacey, for one, had never actually seen any pictures or heard any discussion of the art.

Nina went on to say, "Then ladies, it will be time for show and tell. I will ask each one of you to select a partner," as she pointed to the guys lounging at the bar. "And demonstrate for the group any especially unusual position you have experienced or try to recreate any of the Kama Sutra positions I'm about to show you."

Jessica's hand immediately shot up. "Can we pick any guy?" she asked with a sound of excitement in her voice.

"Yes," Nina answered. "In today's lab, you can pick any of the available gentlemen. However, even though they have all had their little blue pill for the day, we request that once a gentleman has demonstrated, that you pick one of the remaining men when it's your turn."

Nina looked around the room. There didn't appear to be any additional questions, so she started her slide show. Some of the girls seemed to be perfectly familiar with the Kama Sutra. However, the temple artwork, the carvings, and especially the dildos, were all new to Lacey. As Nina's lecture progressed, the slides moved from ancient carvings of people having sex in strange and contorted ways, to modern-day photos reinterpreting these ancient positions.

Finally, Nina ended her lecture with several short videos of unusual sexual gymnastics. Some of the positions included: The Om, The Elephant, the Praying Mantis, the Twisted Union, the Union of Crows, and the Cow. The Cow looked a lot like the Doggy Position to Lacey. But if the Hindus wanted to call it the Cow, that was okay with her.

"Ladies," Nina said as the last video finished. "Take a breath. We don't have to practice any of these positions - specifically. What I would like you to do, is to think of a position or activity, that you have done in the past that you can share with the group. It doesn't have to be anything extremely athletic or bizarre. But it should be something out of the ordinary and something you would like to share."

Looking around, Nina didn't see any immediate volunteers. "Now, there is no need to take these examples to a conclusion. Just a demonstration so we can all get the idea." Nina said, as she continued to wait for the first volunteer to step forward. "Jessica, would you like to get us started?"

Jessica rose slowly to her feet. She has never been shy about sex, but she wasn't planning on being first, either. Jessica looked over at the bar, surveying the eight men just waiting for their invitation to remove their towel. "Sam," she said, once their eyes met. He quickly stepped forward and dropped his towel, as he approached the ottoman. Jessica put her hand on his neck, and pulling his head toward hers, she whispered something in his ear. He soon nodded his agreement.

Removing her hand from his neck. Jessica put her hands on her waistband and pushed her shorts and thong to the floor. She didn't remove her top, but as they both turned to face the girls, she said, "We're going to do Stand and Deliver. Then turning to Nina, asked, "Can we do two?"

"Sure," Nina said, pleasantly pleased by the request.

"We're going to morph into the Wheelbarrow," Jessica said, with a hint of uncertainty.

Nina handed Jessica a bottle of lube, which she used to stroke Sam several times, getting him fully ready for action. Before she added a couple of fingers of lube to herself. She then whispered something to Sam before announcing, "Stand and Deliver." She then turned her back to Sam, before bending at the waist and touching her toes. Sam stepped up behind her, spread his legs to align their hips, and gently entered her from behind.

Putting his hands on her hips, Sam initially pumped Jessica gently, with her hands still gripping her ankles. However, after several minutes, Jessica let go of her ankles and straightened her back to more of a doggy position, except that she was standing. Sam grabbed her hands and pulled them back toward his body. Holding her hands tightly, he pulled Jessica's arms straight back, relieving her of having to hold herself bent ninety degrees at the waist. This also allowed Sam to rapidly increase the pace of his stroke - which he did.

Sam continued pounding Jessica for several minutes, but the spreading of his legs to match Jessica's height, was taking its toll. Jessica was aware of Sam's awkward position and decided it was time to switch to her second demonstration. She twisted her arms to free them from Sam's grip. Sam released her hands, and Jessica leaned forward, placing her hands flat on the floor.

"Wheelbarrow," Jessica announced, as she raised one leg, placing her thigh on Sam's hip. He instantly realized what she was doing. Sam grabbed her hips to support her, as she brought her other leg up and placed it on Sam's opposite hip. All the while, they never broke their connection, and Sam barely missed a stroke.

Now that Jessica's head was well below Sam's waist, as Sam continued pushing the wheelbarrow, her top slid forward, toward her head, exposing her breasts for the first time. As her bouncing boobs became visible, the group all started clapping and cheering. The demo was a huge success, and Sam gently lowered her legs to the floor after several minutes of continuous fornication.

As the applause died down, Jessica took a quick bow, before picking up her shorts and thong. While Sam wiped himself with his towel. Nina stepped back to the front, "Absolutely marvelous," she said, still clapping her hands. "Now tell me, is this something you normally do?"

"Oh no," Jessica said, standing next to a full-frontal Sam, with her pants still in her hand. "I did the Wheelbarrow with my boyfriend that I lived with for three years. And I've done the Stand and Deliver several times with my sugar daddy. But I've never done both together."

"And staying engaged, was that your idea or Sam's?" Nina asked.

Before Jessica could say a thing, Sam piped up, "It was just the moment. We didn't plan it; it was simply a spontaneous event."

The group all applauded again as Jessica and Sam returned to their seats. "Okay, Ladies," Nina said. "Now, who's next?"

There was a brief pause, but before Nina called on someone, Vicky said, "I'll go." Raising to her feet, she looked over at the bar and said, "Will."

Will immediately stood up straight and headed to meet Vicky at the ottoman. Vicky leaned over and said something to him the rest of the group couldn't hear. Then turning to face the group, she said, "We're going to do the Lotus." Then paused before adding, "Or The Om as they called it in the Kama Sutra."

She pulled her sun dress off over her head and directed Will to sit in the Lotus position in the middle of the ottoman. Will apparently hadn't taken any of the yoga classes, as he wasn't completely familiar with the pose. So, Vicky had to help him to get his feet crossed into the classic position. Once he was properly situated, Vicky pushed her panties to the floor and kicked them aside.

Vicky was the fiery redhead and one of only two girls with a full natural bush. Lacey had seen it before, but since most of the girls either trimmed or waxed, it always looked a little funny. It briefly reminded her of her mother, but only for a split second, as that was never a comfortable comparison. Besides, her mom wasn't a redhead, so there really wasn't any relationship. Vicky applied a little lube to Will and then herself, before putting her hands on Will's shoulders and settling gently onto his lap facing him.