Aristippus Ch. 07 - Friday Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she was adequately situated, Vicky tightly wrapped her arms and legs around Will's body and rested her chin on his shoulder. Like a baby baboon clinging to its mother, only sexually connected. It was clear that she enjoyed the position, as her eyes gently closed while she proceeded to grind her pelvis deep into his groin. After several minutes, it looked like she was about to reach orgasm. And though Vicky was clearly enjoying herself, grinding her clitoris hard against Will's pelvic bone, he wasn't quite getting the same response.

After several minutes of Vicky's twerking in his lap, Will pushed her backward onto the ottoman. And with his legs still tucked in the lotus pose, he took over the thrusting. Other than his legs folded into a pretzel, they now resembled the more traditional missionary position. As the tip of his penis was apparently rubbing hard against her G-Spot, and the fact that she was already highly aroused, it didn't take long for Vicky to reach her climax.

Will relaxed his thrusts, and Vicky unfolded her legs from around his back. The girls all started clapping. And as Nina stepped back to the front, still applauding, she asked Vicky, "Well, it looks like this position is a favorite of yours."

Grabbing her dress and panties off the floor, Vicky laughed, "Well, it is now."

"Do you mean that this position is new to you?" Nina asked as she handed Vicky a towel. Vicky just smiled a wicked grin as she wiped herself. "Well then, tell us why you chose this particular position," Nina questioned.

"I was inspired by the five days of yoga and meditation," Vicky said, as she wiped herself with the towel Nina had handed her. "I initially didn't think I would like yoga, but under Lucinda's guidance, I was awakened to an energy I'd never known before."

Nina and Lucinda were both clearly flattered. "Well," Lucinda said, with a glow of accomplishment. "I'm so pleased to discover that someone was listening." The girls all laughed, and with a sincere smile on her face, Lucinda added, "It really fills us with pride when we see that we have made a difference in a girl's life."

"And, like Jessica, you also did two positions," Nina said. "Once Will pushed you onto your back, I think that's what's known as the G-Whiz position."

Vicky didn't say anything, but pumped her fist up over her head and then quickly down in a victorious scrunch. She was clearly pleased with herself, as well as being sexually satisfied.

As Vicky returned to her seat and Will retired to the corner of the room, Jenny sat forward in her chair, as if she were ready to be next. Nina spotting her, said, "Jenny, would you like to be next?"

Jenny didn't say anything but jumped to her feet, and turning toward the bar, said, "Richard." Apparently, she liked Richard and didn't want anyone else to get him first.

Standing in front of the ottoman, Jenny pulled Richard's head down and whispered in his ear. He nodded his understanding, stood up straight, and dropped his towel. Jenny pulled her dress off over her head and tossed it onto the ottoman. She was a thin girl, barely a hundred pounds. But she was clearly in good shape and very well-toned.

She didn't immediately drop her thong. But started dancing around Richard as he stood still, simply stroking himself. Her dance simulated a ballet. And though it was one only Jenny could hear, it must have been one she knew well. She wasn't wearing ballet slippers; in fact, she was barefoot. But standing on tiptoe, Jenny could artfully simulate an actual pirouette. She danced several turns around Richard, spinning and twirling as she went, holding various classic ballet poses, and clearly attracting Richard's interest.

After several titillating turns around Richard, as he stood statuesque in the center of the circle. Jenny stopped, smiled an alluring smile, and lifted a leg, placing it on his hip. Richard gently took hold of her ankle, and gently caressed it, as Jenny remained standing on one foot. He slowly raised her ankle to his mouth and began kissing it.

As they moved their bodies closer together, Richard placed Jenny's leg on his shoulder, and she reached down and began stroking his rock-hard shaft. Still wearing her thong, Jenny reached between her legs and pulled it to one side. This allowed her to rub his rigid pole back and forth across her moist vaginal lips. Eventually, allowing him to enter her.

Richard gently slid in and out of her for several minutes. However, at the waist, he was a couple of inches taller than Jenny. And even though she was standing on tiptoes, he was getting tired of stooping to stay fully engaged. Jenny realizing this, and probably tired of balancing on one foot, removed her leg from his shoulder and placed it again on his hip, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Recognizing that she was changing positions, Richard grabbed ahold of her leg as she leaped up and placed her second leg on his opposite hip. Somehow, as the girls all gasped in amazement, Richard quickly grabbed both of her butt cheeks and held her tightly to his waist. While Jenny quickly wrapped her legs around him. Once she was safely situated, she moved up and down on his rigid member, as Richard continued their copulation in a standing position.

Jenny's arms were tightly wrapped around Richard's neck as she gently moved her body up and down his. And as he was slightly bent backward at the waist, the girls all had an excellent view of Richard's glistening manhood as it gently slid in and out of Jenny's feminine vertical lips. Other than in videos, most of the girls had never actually seen such a graphic display of coitus, and they all found the presentation fascinating.

And though Jenny was a slender, healthy, and perfectly fit thirty-year-old, and Richard was quite the manly man by any standard, intercourse in such a physically demanding position was still a strain. After several minutes, though the activity was highly erotic for all involved, it was also very tiring. Neither Richard nor Jenny was reaching orgasm, as he slowly lowered her to the floor.

Turning to the girls, Jenny curtsied in the traditional ballerina style, and Richard bowed, to an enthusiastic round of applause. Nina handed both of them clean towels, as she asked, "Jenny, it looks like you have significant training in ballet?"

Wiping herself, Jenny responded, "Yes, I've been dancing since I was six. And I still teach ballet to little girls twice a week. But as for actually performing. Well, that is now limited to special friends and lucky clients."

"Well, you're unbelievably flexible," Nina said.

"That's the way men like me," Jenny responded, almost with a laugh.

Lacey, as well as the other girls, all got the double entendre. Gentlemen do seem to prefer girls that are flexible. And thinking back to the days of yoga, the variety of foods, music, activities, and of course, men - put this entire week into perspective. It was all planned to teach us flexibility, she reasoned.

As Jenny and Richard returned to their seats, Nina scanned the girls for the next volunteer. With no one jumping to their feet, she turned to Robin and said, "Robin, would you like to go next?"

Robin didn't verbally answer, but stood and facing the bar, pointed to Trevor, and made the come hither sign with her fingers. Trevor, not one to be last, joined her at the ottoman. Turning her back to the girls, Robin and Trevor conversed for a moment, before she turned back and announced, "We're going to do the Pinball Wizard."

Robin and Trevor then faced each other, before getting on the ottoman. Robin was wearing culottes, that she unsnapped and let drop to the floor as she pushed her panties down with them. She was also wearing a pullover cotton tee, that she simply slipped off as she raised her arms, exposing her bare breasts. Trevor, of course, dropped his towel in response. And Nina gave Robin a squirt of lube, which she artfully applied to both of their genitalia.

After a brief interaction of mutual fondling, Robin flopped down onto her back in the middle of the ottoman, with her knees up. Trevor knelt between her legs, which looked like the beginnings of the classic missionary position. However, instead of mounting her in the traditional manner, remaining on his knees, Richard gripped Robin's folded legs and lifted her body until their respective genitals were properly aligned. As his dick was pointing straight up, Robin had to reach between her legs to guide him in. But once all bodily parts were in alignment, he entered her and proceeded to vigorously pump her.

After several minutes, Robin, breathlessly proclaimed, "This is the Pinball Wizard."

Jenny, who had just finished the Ballet Dancer, taunted, "He's on his knees. Who plays pinball on their knees?"

Not dignifying Jenny with a verbal response, Trevor immediately slid off the back of the ottoman. Now in a standing position, he pulled Robin toward him, lifted her legs as she kept her body rigid, and effortlessly reentered her. Performing the Pinball Wizard in the standing position, is basically the same as the wheelbarrow. Except that the female is facing up instead of down. And appeared to actually be easier for Trevor's knees and back. But the strain on Robin's back and shoulders was apparent within a few minutes.

Trevor realizing the stress on Robin's back, withdrew and gently lowered Robbin back down onto the ottoman. As Robin then rolled onto her side and sat up on one elbow, Nina asked, "So, Robin, is this a position you have used before?"

"Yes," Robin said, as she moved to a full upright sitting position. "Like Jenny, I had a boyfriend that introduced me to it. And I've had a couple of clients who have also liked it."

"Do you like it?" Nina pressed.

"Oh, it's good for a few minutes," Robin explained. "But it's rough on the neck, and it's hard to hold a plank like that for very long. However," she added, "it is great for deep penetration. I mean really deep."

"So, I guess if you were trying to get pregnant, it would be perfect," Lauren chimed in.

Everyone laughed at that, and Robin just smiled and nodded her head as she got up and gathered her clothes.

Next up were Marcia and Aaron. After a short exchange, Marcia announced that they were going to do the Plough Pose, or as it's more commonly known, the Pile Driver. Marcia took a yoga mat and spread it out on the floor in front of the ottoman. Then stripping naked, she grabbed a pillow and placed it at one end of the mat. Lying on her back and keeping her arms at her side. She bent at the waist, raising her legs straight up in the air. Then, with amazing flexibility, she brought her toes forward until they touched the mat beyond her head. This position left her ass, as well as both of her holes, straight up in the air.

Aaron dropped his towel and accepted a squirt of lube from Nina. He generously applied the lube to himself first, then spread the remainder on Marcia. He smiled as he eyed his options at this point, but as anal sex was not part of this course, he appropriately took aim at the approved target. Marcia was one of the girls that didn't completely shave her nether regions. Instead, her pubic hair was trimmed into a Landing Strip, offering the perfect glidepath to the proper hole.

Standing behind Marcia and straddling her hips, Aaron pointed his long schlong directly at the end of the landing strip and slowly settled in. The added weight on her pelvis caused Marcia to move her hands to her hips. But with the added support, Aaron began a slow series of up-and-down squats. This only lasted for a minute or two, before Marcia raised her legs to a straight-up position. Aaron held them tightly against his chest and began kissing her feet, as well as sucking on her toes.

Everyone could tell that she liked the added pampering. However, the position was difficult for both of them to hold. After several minutes, Aaron released her legs and stood up. But as Marcia continued to hold her feet in the air, Aaron took the invitation, turned around, and reentered her with his back to her raised legs. It was almost as if he was sitting in a straight-back chair. This was, of course, awkward for him, and more strenuous for her. So, they could only hold the pose for less than a minute. But at least they demonstrated that it could be done.

After breaking the pose, Aaron helped Marcia to her feet, and as she was wiping herself, Nina asked, "So, is this a position you have tried before?"

Marcia chuckled, "No, and probably not one I would try again." The girls all laughed, as did Nina and Lucinda.

"So, what inspired you?" Nina asked.

"Well, to be honest," she said, as she slipped her dress back on over her head. "I think I was inspired by Lucinda's yoga. We did the Plough Pose several times. And I think we did it at least once, totally naked. So, while trying to maintain my deep breathing, with my lungs being squeezed into a ball, and my bare ass reaching for the heavens. All I could think about, was that this would be a great position for sex."

The entire room erupted into laughter. Lucinda stepped forward, and still laughing, managed to say, "The purpose of yoga is to clear your mind. But I guess I could understand that with eight attractive young ladies, all naked and all with their butts in the air."

As Marcia and Aaron returned to their seats, Lacey intended to go next. But as she began to stand, she realized Lauren was already up and heading toward the ottoman. As Lacey settled back into her chair, Lauren said, "Lucas," as she pointed to the tall, dark, and handsome stud.

As Lucas stepped forward, Lauren stepped to the dining room side of the lodge and grabbed a straight-back chair. Returning to the living room side with the chair, she placed it in front of the ottoman, facing toward the girls. Then standing next to Lucas, she said, "We're going to do the Chairman."

Lacey watched as Lauren pulled off her top and dropped her shorts and bright green thong. Of the eight girls at the retreat, four were either completely shaved or waxed clean. Lacey couldn't help but notice that Lauren was one of the four with some form of pubic hair. Vicky was almost wholly full bush, but she was a natural redhead, so it made sense - allowing the carpet to match the drapes. Jessica, the blond surfer girl, appeared to be all natural. But her hair was so thin and wispy, it really wasn't much of a bush. Marcia was either trimmed or waxed into the traditional landing strip, and Lauren was shaved into a well-trimmed triangle.

The whole pubic hair thing had always intrigued Lacey. Going all-natural was undoubtedly the easiest, but there was the issue of basic hygiene, especially if you had multiple lovers. And most men these days seemed to like bald pussies. She never could tell if it was because it made the girl look younger, or was it just easier to give a girl oral sex, if she was hairless?

But then again, if the girl was totally smooth between her legs, did it make the guy feel like a pedophile? After all, adult women do have hair down there. So, maybe that's why some girls leave little patches, Lacey reasoned. But isn't that a lot of additional effort? It's hard enough to keep your publicly visible hair groomed. Then to add hair the general public never gets to see, it just seemed like a lot of extra work.

Anyway, as soon as Lucas dropped the towel from around his waist, Lauren placed him in the chair facing the group. And instead of accepting lube from Nina, Lauren dropped to her knees, spread Lucas' legs, and with her back to the group, sucked his semi-flaccid pecker into her mouth. Up until this point, none of the girls had given their demo partners oral sex, but apparently, for Lauren at least, it simply seemed more natural.

Once Lucas was fully prepared for action, Lauren stood, and facing him, straddled his legs. Apparently already wet, there was little, if any, resistance as she comfortably settled onto his lap, absorbing every inch of his full erection. Now fully engaged, Lauren wrapped her feet behind the chair legs and began a simple rocking motion, as she caressed his head and thick dark mane.

This humble, yet erotic tango of hips, lasted maybe three or four minutes. At which time, while staying fully engaged, Lauren moved her feet from behind the chair to the chair's seat. She was now squatting over his lap. And instead of rocking her hips, she was now gliding up and down on his pole. This may have required a little extra effort on her part, but he was clearly enjoying it. Plus, it gave the girls another amazing view of human intercourse.

In fact, Lucas may have been enjoying this sensual pampering a little too much; and Lauren could tell. Not wanting Lucas to spill his seed, Lauren removed her feet from the chair's seat, placed them back on the floor, and stood up. Separating herself from Lucas' projection.

Lucas let out a low guttural moan as their here-to-fore union slowly separated. As he assumed, they were done. But no, not Lauren. For after stepping down from the hard chair, she turned around so that she was now facing the girls. And, moving her legs in between his, settled back down on his throbbing member. As Lauren now had her back to him, Lucas reached around her and cupped each breast. As she gently rode him up and down, like a girl on a merry-go-round.

However, for poor Lucas, the magic moment had passed, and his near eruption subsided. Lauren continued in the front-facing position for several minutes before finally standing up and pulling away from the still highly aroused, yet unsatisfied Lucas. The girls all applauded, and Nina handed both a towel.

"Now, I assume this is a position you use on a regular basis," Nina asked.

"Yes," Lauren said, as she wiped herself and gathered her clothes. "It is basically a lap dance, only naked. It was an easy transition from the titty bar to the hotel room. Plus, it keeps you in charge. It feels safer than many other positions, and yet it's still intimate, without being too intimate. If you know what I mean?"

Lacey knew exactly what she meant. Even in her short career as an escort, there were times when she had already agreed to have sex with a man, but once they were behind closed doors - she just wanted to get it over with. It wasn't so much that she regretted the arrangement. It's just that it was a business transaction, and let's get on with it. Besides, Lauren was in a committed relationship with her husband and the father of her child. So that made it even more understandable.

Lacey remembered that a girl she knew from the topless club once told her, that she would only have sex doggy style with clients, because it seemed the least like she was cheating on her boyfriend. At the time, Lacey had never had sex for money, and she laughed at the comment. But now that she had been escorting for eighteen months, she was beginning to understand. And it made her wonder if Lauren had similar feelings.

As Lauren returned to her seat, Lacey didn't wait. She hadn't wanted to be first, but she didn't want to be last either. Jumping to her feet, Alex and Hayden both stood up straight, knowing that one of them would be next. Lacey eyed them both and really didn't have a preference. But she knew she had to make a quick decision. "Alex," she blurted out, and the decision was made.

Hayden, realizing that he wasn't going to get Lacey, raised his hand over his head, offering his congratulations to Alex. Accepting the offer of congratulations, the two friends exchanged High Fives, as Alex strolled out to join Lacey at the ottoman. "We're going to do the Magic Mountain," Lacey announced. "And then we're going to morph into the Scissor Position."