Aristippus Ch. 07 - Friday Strokes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had smelled the smoker going all day, so she knew it would be amazing. She just didn't expect it to be bright pink. "Isn't this a little rare?" she whispered to Aaron.

"It's delicious," he assured her. "Put a little horseradish on it; it really is good." Aaron dipped his knife into the little cup that came on every plate. He then spread the light tan paste over a cut of meat and popped it in his mouth.

Nervously, Lacey followed Aaron's advice. The flavors were like nothing she had ever tasted before. A complex blend of fresh meat, lots of smoke, a little fat, and the tart tang of the horseradish. "Yum, this is good," she said, after slowly chewing and swallowing.

"I told you," Aaron said, as he took a sip of the ruby-red wine. "This wine is a Merlot. It goes beautifully with the rich meat."

Lacey again followed his advice, and soon her plate was completely clean. Putting her knife and fork down for the last time, she said, "You were right; it was delicious. And that meat was so tender. It just melts in your mouth."

"It's all about trying new things," Aaron assured her. "This whole week is a learning experience. I didn't like meat that rare either - that is, until I discovered that I actually liked it. Now it's the only way I'll eat it."

Lacey's mind raced with ideas of other things she'd like to eat. Especially that piece of meat between Aaron's legs. And she was already extra moist just thinking of Aaron devouring the hot pink meat between her legs. But she held her tongue. There was plenty of time for that later, she thought to herself, as she squeezed his hand.

Before the dessert course was served, Nina stood to address the group. "Ladies, tonight is our last dinner together. And it is a celebration of tastes and stimulations that I hope you all enjoyed. But this is also a celebration of learning and new experiences." As she was talking, Don was placing a champagne flute at every place and filling it with sparkling bubbly. While Simón was setting plates of Chocolate Lava Cake in front of each diner.

Once everyone had had a full glass of champagne, she raised her glass in a toast. "Ladies, to all of you for an amazing week of learning and exploration." All the guests and staff alike, raised their glasses in a symbolic toast. "But this dinner is not the end. Tonight, you will have the opportunity to put in place everything you have learned this week. After everyone raised their glass in a toast, Nina added, "But first, we have a little after-dinner game planned. You can bring your dessert and glasses, and will you all please follow me to the living room side of the lodge."

Once everyone was seated and comfortable, standing in front of the fireplace, Nina addressed the group again. "Ladies, on the coffee table, there are index cards and pens. I want each of you to grab a card and write down the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you - in your life. It does not have to be a recent event. Then we're going to play a little game of To Tell the Truth, just like the old TV game show."

None of the girls were old enough to remember the show that aired in the 1950s and 60s, but they all got the gist and let out a collective groan. Once it appeared they had all written something down, Nina said. "Okay Ladies, don't show anyone what you have written. We will go around the room, and everyone will have the chance to ask Yes or No questions about your secret. You will only be allowed to answer with a yes or no to each question, until your secret is revealed."

"Everyone?" Jessica asked.

"Okay," Nina said, "would you rather it just be the gentlemen?" There was a general nod of agreement, and Nina confirmed, "Okay Gentlemen, it's all up to you. And Jessica, since you asked, would you like to go first?"

Jessica was a little startled, as she didn't realize that asking a question would move her to the front of the line, but she swallowed hard, and said, "Okay - I have a Secret."

Starting to her left, Sam was the first to ask a question. "Were you an adult at the time?"

Jessica thought for a second before replying, "Yes, I was eighteen."

Will was next, "Okay, was it in public?"

Jessica didn't hesitate this time, "Oh my God, yes." To which everyone started laughing.

Considering her golden California tan and surfer girl image, Richard surmised, "Okay, was it at the beach?" he asked.

Jessica started to blush, and they all knew that Richard was on to something. Trevor was next, and he asked, "Well, we know you were at the beach, and that you are a surfer - so was it that you lost your bathing suit in the surf?"

Jessica, who was both blushing and laughing at the same time, said, "Oh worse, much worse."

Nina, also laughing, said, "Okay Jessica, read us your card."

Trying to stop laughing, Jessica reached over to the coffee table and picked up her card. "As a teenager, at my second official surfing contest, I took a bad wipe-out on my second run. When I came up out of the water, my top was nowhere to be seen, and my bikini bottoms were down around my knees."

"What did you do?" Vicky asked.

"A girlfriend and one of the female judges rushed out with a towel. I was horrified at the time, but it certainly seems funny now," Jessica mused.

When the laughing died down, Nina asked, "Okay, Marcia, would you like to go next?"

Marcia was one of the oldest girls in the group, probably in her mid-thirties, and one of only two girls not from Southern California. "Sure," she said cheerfully. "I live in Sacramento, and I have a Secret."

It was Aaron's turn to ask a question, and he started with, "Since you mentioned Sacramento, I assume this secret has something to do with our state's government."

"Correct," Marcia said with a nod.

"And I assume you were an adult," Lucas added.

"Correct again," Marcia said now, trying not to laugh.

Alex was next, and he carefully pondered his question. "I'm thinking you were on a date with a politician, and something went terribly wrong."

"Yes," Marcia confirmed with a huge smile.

"Was a photograph involved?" Hayden asked.

"Oh, thank God, no," Marcia exclaimed. "But it was in public."

Sam blurted out, "You threw up at an event."

Marcia burst into laughter. "Yes, how did you know?"

"Just a lucky guess," Sam said, beaming with pride.

"Okay, Marcia," Nina said. "Pick up your card and read it."

Reaching for her card, Marcia read. "Escorting a State Senator to a political fundraiser, after dinner and a few drinks, I threw up, on the Lieutenant Governor's wife."

"Were you sick?" Robin asked, as the room rolled with laughter.

"Yes, I think I had the flu or something," Marcia answered, still laughing. "I shouldn't have gone. But he was a good client, and I thought I could make it."

"Is he still a client?" Angie asked.

Marcia was still laughing, and trying to regain her composure, "No, he hasn't called me in several years. But that's okay. He's a Republican."

"You date Republicans?" Jessica questioned.

"Well, not anymore," Marcia said, as she started laughing all over again.

As the laughter died down, Nina turned to Lacey and said, "Lacey, would you like to go next?

"Sure," Lacey said, as she sat up straight and wiped tears of laughter from her face. "I don't think I can top either one of those, but here goes. I'm Lacey, and I have a Secret."

It was Will's turn again, and he asked, "Were you an adult?"

"Yes, I was eighteen," Lacey said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Was it in public?" Richard inquired.

Lacey thought for a second. "Well, it was at a party."

Richard was next, and he thought carefully before asking, "Was it a teenage party where drinking was involved?

Lacey now started to laugh. "Yes, I was still in high school, and a lot of drinking was involved."

"Did you throw up?" Trevor asked.

"No," Lacey said, as she started to blush. "It was worse, much more embarrassing."

"Well," Aaron said slowly. "You must have passed out." He paused and then added, "And you pissed your pants."

"Yes!" Lacey screamed. "How did you know that?"

"You girls can't keep anything from us," Aaron gloated.

"Okay," Nina said, "read your card."

Lacey, again wiping tears from her face, picked up her card and read. "At a friend's party, while her parents weren't home, some boy brought a case of beer, and we all got shit-face drunk. After passing out, I peed in my pants."

The room erupted into laughter again. "We're you the only one to wet your pants?" Jenny asked.

"Yes," Lacey said, as she tried to stop laughing. "I think so; I can't really remember. All I remember is that I was wearing blue jeans, which turn much darker and much bluer when you pee in them."

Robin went next, "I'm Robin," she said, "and I have a Secret."

"Were you an adult?" Lucas asked.

"Yes, I was a college student," Robin replied.

"Was this event in public?" Alex questioned.

"Yes," Robin said, as she was trying to keep a straight face, but with little success. "It was in class, so I guess you would say it was in public," she added.

"Did you ask an embarrassing question?" Hayden said.

"Oh my God did I," Robin exclaimed as she burst into laughter.

"Was it sexual in nature?" Sam inquired.

Robin turned to Nina, "Can I just read my card?" To which Nina nodded yes. "I was a freshman at Cal State Northridge. Thinking it would be fun, I took a class on Human Sexuality. Halfway through the semester, the professor was talking about the chemical makeup of human semen and mentioned its level of salinity."

Vicky burst in with, "Oh no - you didn't."

"Yes," Robin said, "I raised my hand and asked, 'Is that why it tastes salty?'"

The whole room roared with laughter. And it took Nina and Lucinda five minutes to restore order, but it was worth it. And Robin never did get to tell what the answer was or whether she dropped the class or not.

That was a hard act to follow, but once some semblance of order was restored, Nina wiped tears of laughter from her face and said, "Okay Vicky, that might be a tough act to follow, but give it a shot."

Vicky cleared her throat, "Okay, I'm originally from Phoenix, and I have a secret."

"Were you an adult?" Arron asked.

"Yes - it was literally on my eighteenth birthday."

The questioning went all the way around the room, and none of the guys were even getting close. "Okay Vicky," Nina said. "It looks like you stumped them. Go ahead and read your card."

Vicky, picking up her card, read, "I got caught having sex with the preacher's son - in church."

"Was it literally in the church?" Jessica asked.

"Yes," Vicky confirmed sheepishly. "We were in the fellowship hall's storage closet, where they keep the folding tables. We didn't think anyone could hear us, but apparently, they could."

"Were you actually in the act?" Angie asked.

"Oh my God, yes," Vicky confirmed. "I was flat on my back, lying on a stack of folding tables. With my Sunday dress hiked up to my chin and my panties dangling from one ankle. Rob had his pants down around his knees, and he was pounding me like a jackhammer."

Still amused, Jessica followed up with, "Did your family keep going to that church?"

Vicky laughed out loud, "Well, my family did. They were members before I was ever born. So, they kept going - but I was banished, which was okay with me." The banished comment brought another massive roar of laughter from the entire group.

Lauren was up next. She was the most unlikely-looking working girl in the group. With her brunette hair normally in a ponytail (up and pinned for tonight), her hazel eyes, and her mature housewife-like appearance, it was almost impossible to guess Lauren's secret.

First off was Sam, "Were you an adult?"

"Oh yes, I was in my mid-twenties by then," Lauren answered with a deadpan expression.

"Were you, working as they say?" Will asked.

Lauren started to break a smile, "Yes, I was working, as they say. Or at least I was attempting to."

This made it a little more challenging, but Alex finally asked, "Was the date with someone you knew?"

"Yes," Lauren confessed. Turning to Nina, Lauren asked, "May I read my card? Nina nodded yes, and Lauren picked it up off the coffee table. "My embarrassing secret is that I stupidly booked a date with a guy that turned out to be a coworker of my mom's. Someone I had known most of my life."

"Oh my God," Lacey squealed. "What did you do?"

"Oh, he never saw me," Lauren said. "I immediately turned around and got the hell out of there. This was back when I first started dating professionally. He was a referral from a guy I'd gone out with several times before, and someone I knew and trusted. But he had no idea that I might know his buddy, so he set us up. We were supposed to meet at this bar, and he told me what he would be wearing, so there was no doubt. He never saw me, but the second I recognized him, I turned and quickly got out of there."

"Ladies," Nina interjected. "This is a good lesson. In the days of smartphones, get a picture of the guy. Get a current selfie. There is no reason not to, and it adds safety on several levels."

The girls all nodded their understanding, and Nina called on Jenny to share her secret.

Jenny, the slender brunet from San Jose, announced, "I'm Jenny, and I have a Secret."

It was Aaron's turn, and he asked, "Were you an adult?"

"Well, I was eighteen," Jenny stated clearly.

"Were you still in high school?" Lucas inquired.

"No, I was in college," Jenny said with a smile. It was clear that memories of the incident were flooding back to her.

The group all knew that Jenny had trained as a ballerina, so they kept asking questions related to her dancing. Finally, after about six rounds of questions and answers, it was finally boiled down to that she was a UCLA cheerleader and that it happened during a football game.

"You had a wardrobe malfunction," Sam finally guessed.

Jenny's poker face broke into a huge smile. "My leotard slipped to one side during a high kick, and it was instantly evident to everyone in the stands that I didn't shave or wax in those days."

Again, the room erupted in laughter. Not only at Jenny's choice of words, but at the imagery that her story revealed. "What did you do?" Angie asked.

"Well," Jenny said slowly. "There was nothing I could do right then and there, but I corrected the situation as quickly and discreetly as possible." She then paused for a moment before adding, "And luckily, that was my only year as a college cheerleader. In fact, that was my one and only year at the university."

Last up was Angie, and when Nina called on her, she shyly declined. The girls tried to encourage her, but she showed that she didn't have anything written on her card, and the subject was dropped.

Nina and Lucinda stepped to the front, and Nina said, "Ladies, I want to congratulate all of you. This has been an outstanding group. And each of you have added so much to this session. You have made our job so much easier." She paused for a moment as the boys all gave the girls a round of applause. Continuing, Nina said, "It's nine-thirty, not really that late. But I know you'd all like to get back to your cabins and thank your dates, more intimately, for their help this week.

The girls all laughed and nodded their agreement. Lacey dropped her hand to Aaron's lap and gave his upper thigh a squeeze, expressing her consensus. Speaking over the cheerful murmur, Nina went on, "As tomorrow is graduation, you are all welcome to sleep in a little late. There will be a formal brunch at nine-thirty, twelve hours from now. Not the usual breakfast buffet. It will include the graduation ceremony, and we will be done by eleven. At that time, you are all free to head home."

Nina and Lucinda both remained standing to see if there were any questions, and when there weren't, she said, "Enjoy the rest of your evening."

Almost immediately, everyone stood, and the affable chatter of friends quickly filled the room. Many of them returned to the bar to refill their champagne flutes. Then, with their glasses refreshed, they slowly worked their way out the front door and onto the porch. Angie and Lucas walked up to Lacey and Aaron, as they stood at the edge of the porch, and Angie took Lacey's hand in hers.

"I want to thank you again," Angie said sincerely.

Lacey already was aware that Angie was a very complex young woman. She had many emotions, and they were just inches from the surface at all times. "Oh, you're totally welcome," Lacey said, as the two girls spontaneously reached out to hug each other. "But thank me for what?"

"Thank you for supporting me," Angie said, as she locked her gaze on Lacey's face. "You always supported me here at Aristippus, and I truly appreciate it."

Seizing on the moment, Lucas said, "Why don't we all go back to your cabin for a nightcap?"

He didn't specify whose cabin, and he probably didn't care. But as he was Angie's date, she said, "Sure." Then looking Lacey straight in the eye, she added, "Would you and Aaron like to come over for a drink?"

Lacey wasn't planning on this, but she liked Lucas and Angie and didn't want to appear selfish or ungrateful. So, quickly glancing up at Aaron's eyes for his concurrence, she said, "Sure, that would be fine."

Aaron seemed to be up for whatever, and as he had more experience at this than she did, Lacey relied on him to say no if there were any issues. And since he only offered a knowing smile, it was off to Angie's cabin as soon as Lacey found her comfy shoes under the bench.

Angie was still wearing high heels, which made walking the gravel path to her cabin difficult. She probably didn't wear heels much more often than Lacey, usually only while on the hunt for her next date. And the fact that both girls had perhaps already had too much to drink. This was causing Angie to zigzag like a drunken sailor. On one near stumble, Lacey grabbed Angie's arm, and together, with the help of both boys, they safely made it to Angie's front porch.

None of the cabins were locked, so at least no one had to fumble for a key. And once inside, Lacey realized how similar all the cabins probably were. Angie's cabin looked very similar to hers. As you entered the rustic-chic cabins, there was a king bed to the right. Then to the left was a small couch or loveseat facing a stone fireplace. The seating area was completed by an upholstered armchair, matching the loveseat and a rustic coffee table.

As the cabins had maid service during the day, both had the same level of cleanliness. Except that Angie's open suitcase was lying beside the armchair, surrounded by a pile of dirty clothes. It was apparent that Angie didn't bother with closets and dresser drawers as Lacey had.

Lucas had snagged a bottle of champagne off the bar before they left the lodge. And as Aaron lit the fire in the fireplace, Lucas poured everyone another round of drinks. Lacey accepted the fresh drink, but even as a twenty-year-old, she knew that she had probably had enough. But not so for Angie. With a new flute of bubbly in her hand. Angie raised her glass in the air in a salute to Lucas, who was doing the same.

As the fireplace began to crackle, Angie and Lucas made themselves comfortable on the sofa, facing the fire. Lacey patiently waited for Aaron to finish fidgeting with the burning logs, as he appeared obsessed with arranging them just the way he wanted. Once there was nothing else he could do, Aaron stood and removed his jacket, grabbed Lucas's, which was lying on the back of the couch, and hung both of them on the pegs next to the front door.

Then turning to Lacey, he gave her a what's next look. Lacey wasn't sure either. She was hoping the four of them could sit by the fire and discuss the retreat and what might lay ahead after tomorrow's graduation. And of burning interest to her - how does Lauren do it when she is in a committed relationship and has a four-year-old?