Aristippus Ch. 07 - Friday Strokes

Story Info
Some many men, and so little time.
19.6k words
4.89
1.3k
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/17/2022
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Chapter 7

Friday - Different Strokes

Some many men, and so little time

NOTE TO READERS: This is Chapter Seven of a novel in nine chapters. It is the story of a young woman attending a training retreat for the world's oldest profession. We respectfully request that you read the chapters in order, as this is an actual novel, with thirty seven characters, seventeen of them having sex with each other. So, reading the chapters in order is important in experiencing the complete story. Following the novel's nine chapters, there will be nine or more appendices. Each of the appendices tells the back story of one of the women in the novel. The appendices are written in the first person, as they are all told in the women's own voices. And they can be read in any order. Please enjoy, and we look forward to your comments.

* * *

The next thing Lacey was aware of was light seeping through her lethargic eyelids. Turning her head to the nearby window, she realized it was the morning sun. She reached behind her back to see if Trevor was still there - but no, he wasn't. Fully opening her eyes, she rolled over and felt the empty space behind her. It was cold.

Sitting up and rubbing her eyes, she glanced at the bedside clock. Ten minutes to seven, wow she thought, I have time to wash my hair. She checked Trevor's side of the bed again. He was gone and must have left sometime during the night. But she appreciated that he had at least covered her with a blanket before he left. Swinging her feet over the side of the bed, Lacey grabbed the blanket one more time and held it to her cheek, checking for any last scent of him.

The room smelled of sex, but there wasn't any discernable smell of Trevor. Lacey knew these were all one-night stands, and she understood why. But as she staggered to the bathroom and flipped on the shower, she couldn't help but reflect on the night before. Sitting on the toilet, waiting for the water to get hot, she felt a tinge of regret for not having a long-term relationship. However, flushing the toilet and stepping into the steaming shower, she kept telling herself, at least for now, this was her chosen lifestyle, and that there would be plenty of time for her to settle down when the time was right.

With the shampoo rinsed from her hair, and the conditioner freshly applied, Lacey reached for her razor. Standing on one leg at a time, she quickly raked her pink Gillette Venus, up one leg and then the other. She hadn't shaved in several days, and it felt good to remove the stubble. She made a quick pass of each underarm, but to her surprise, they weren't all that bad. Then with her hand still soapy and the shower raining down on her back, she ran her fingers across her coochie. Still smooth as a baby's bottom, she thought to herself. The full wax she'd gotten at The Pretty Kitty before she left LA was holding up very well. It hurt like hell when the technician ripped the pubes from her tender young genitals, but it was worth it. It had been over a week, and there wasn't the slightest sign of regrowth. Smooth as a baby's tush, she said again to herself.

But, as her hand lingered in that lovely region between her legs, she thought back over the last several days. How Sam so sweetly made love to her that first night, after the scheduled handjob. How Will had failed to do the same after she'd given him such an amazing oral massage. And how Richard was the only one to actually spend the night with her during their campout, and then, of course, there was Trevor. Probably one of the most amazing lovers she'd ever had. But the fascination with her butt hole still bothered her. She realized that if she were going to indeed be a success as an escort, she'd eventually have to submit. But for the time being, as she wasn't even a full-blown adult, she felt comfortable remaining a virgin, in at least one hole.

As Lacey walked into the lodge, she was starving. Her usual smoothie just wasn't going to do. Spotting Simón refreshing the buffet, she asked, "Simón, can you make me a poached egg?"

Looking up, he was surprised that Lacey was asking for a hot breakfast. "Of course. What would you like with it?"

"Toast," Lacey said. "Crispy toast. Two poached eggs on top of crispy toast."

Simón quickly disappeared into the kitchen as Lacey moved to the coffee bar. "You must have had an exhausting night?" Vicky said as Lacey sat down with a steaming cup of coffee, rich with cream and sugar.

Lacey, slowly stirring her coffee and sipping it from the spoon, just smiled.

"Other than at the campout," Lauren said, "I've never seen you eat a hot breakfast."

"Or drink coffee," Vicky chimed in. "You must have really had a grueling night."

Now holding the cup to her lips, Lacey just smiled. Before she could answer, Simón placed a plate of poached eggs, on crispy sourdough toast, in front of her. The plate also included two strips of crisp bacon, which Lacey immediately picked up and brought to her lips. "Oh, it was good," Lacey said with a smile. "But you know a girl should never kiss and tell."

The girls all laughed. "Touché," Marcia said, who was also sitting with them and was one of the girls that always ate a hot breakfast. Marcia was one of the oldest girls at the retreat, and Lacey considered her the older and wiser member of the group.

As they all finished their breakfast, and after Lacey had cleaned her plate, Nina stepped to the front of the room. "Ladies," she said. "Yoga starts in ten minutes. So, if you'd finish your breakfast and grab a mat. We're meeting out on the grass this morning." Everyone had their tops on during breakfast, but as they assembled outside, one by one, they all pulled them off and laid them next to their water bottles. Seeing that everyone was going topless, Lucinda pulled her top off as well. The mountain air was chilly, and there was a slight breeze, but if the girls could stand it, so could she.

Lucinda put the girls through the usual poses, and for the first time, she didn't add any new ones. And though she held many of them longer than usual, for Lacey at least, the workout was getting easier and easier. Lacey just assumed it was because she was getting in shape and promised herself, that after the retreat, she was going to continue with the daily exercises.

When the gong sounded to signal the beginning of meditation, all of the girls quickly moved into the lotus pose without being told. Nina, who always watched from the side, smiled as she knew the routine was simply becoming a matter of daily habit for the girls. If there was one central principle to Nina's entire philosophy of life - it was self-discipline.

Thirty minutes later, the gong sounded again, this time to close their daily introspection. As the girls opened their eyes, standing before them were Nina, Lucinda, and a woman they had not yet met. "Ladies," Nina said as the girls unfolded their legs, but remained seated. "I'd like you to meet Nikki Guzman. She is a personal fitness coach with Curves Gym. The girls all politely applauded, welcoming their guest.

"Curves Gym is a women-only gym and spa that has several locations throughout Southern California," Nina explained. "And Nikki is with the Ontario location." Lacey wondered why we needed a personal fitness coach, as all the girls at the retreat were already in pretty good shape. And besides, Lucinda's daily yoga sessions were already whipping their asses. But again, Nina had always been right, so give her an open mind.

Nikki was also topless. And with Nina and Lucinda standing beside her, all three of them bare-breasted and with their hands on their hips. They looked like some kind of all-girl superhero trio. Nikki was a tall brunette with her hair pulled back into a single ponytail. She was probably five foot, eight or nine, very deeply tanned, with a couple of tattoos, and an unbelievably well-toned body. She was muscular to the point where she had a visible six-pack abs. And added to the fact that she had petite and tight breasts, it gave her an almost masculine appearance. But with a figure to die for, and a very noticeable camel-toe visible in the crotch of her skintight boy shorts, she was clearly all female.

"Thank you very much," Nikki said. "I know Lucinda and Nina have been keeping you in great shape. And I also know what a workout yoga can be." She paused as the girls all nodded in agreement. "Yoga is great for improving flexibility, cardiovascular health, and general wellbeing. But it misses a few exercises specifically targeting sexual dexterity and enjoyment."

Nikki surveyed the faces of the girls. Some nodded their agreement, some just sat waiting for instruction, but there was a unanimous air of curiosity among them. Nikki raised her hands and said, "If you would please all stand."

"Let's start with the Hip Swivel," she said. "Start in a wide stance with soft knees. Keeping your elbows near your sides, bend your arms and bring your hands out to the sides. Now, come up onto your right toes as you turn your hips toward the right and pop your butt out to the left. From this position, drop your right heel and come up onto your left toes as you engage your core and trace a half-circle behind you. End with your butt popped out to the right, and your hips turned toward the left. Trace the half-circle back to start. That's one rep." Nikki demonstrated it several times. "Let's do ten reps."

As the girls all finished their ten reps, Nikki said, "Okay, on to the Drop It Low. Stand up straight with your heels together and your toes pointing outward. Clasp your hands in front of your body with your palms facing down. Keeping your shoulders stacked over your hips, let your heels come up off the floor, and your knees come out to the sides as you lower your butt straight down toward the ground. Bring both hands straight up and overhead. Engage your core and press up through the soles of your feet as you drop your hands and come back up to the starting position. That's one rep."

Lucinda and Nina were following along with each exercise, as Nina said, "Nikki, tell them what it does."

As Nikki was into her third and fourth rep, she answered, "This opens your hips, strengthens your thighs, butt, and core. It also improves your balance."

For the third exercise, Nikki demonstrated The Bird. "Squat with your legs together," she instructed. "With your chest high, your arms bent, and your hands together. Staying low, open your left knee to the side and take a small step toward the left. As you step, turn your chest toward the left and extend your arms, so your right arm shoots straight forward, and your left arm shoots straight behind you. Step back to the starting position and bring your arms back to center, then repeat on the opposite side, only this time stepping to your right and driving your right arm backward and left arm forward. Come back to the starting position to complete one rep.

"What does this do?" Marcia asked, as she was straining to keep up.

"Tones the quads, glutes, calves, and upper back," Nikki answered as she slowed the pace a bit. "It also improves your flexibility for straddling your partner, as well as other woman-on-top positions."

"Okay," Nikki said, after the girls had completed ten reps. "One more before we take a break. The Triceps Dip with Hip Raise. Sit on the ground with your palms on the floor behind your hips and your fingers facing your body. Your elbows should be slightly bent. Bend your knees and place the soles of both feet on the ground in front of your hips. Without actively lifting your hips, press into your heels and engage your triceps as you straighten both arms to lift your body up off the floor. From this position, engage your butt and hamstrings to drive your hips straight up into a tabletop position. Pause, then lower your hips. Next, bend your elbows to bring your butt back to the floor. That's one rep. This exercise is great for boosting arm and leg strength for more powerful thrusting."

When Nikki said, 'thrusting,' several girls snickered. "I thought thrusting was the man's job?" Robin said.

That got everyone laughing, including Nikki. "Okay," she said. "Relax, let's take a break."

As the girls all sat and reached for their water bottles, Nikki asked, "Ladies, there is one extremely important exercise that every one of you should be doing every day. Can anyone tell me what that is?"

Lauren took her water bottle from her lips, and said, "Kegels."

"Kegels," Nikki exclaimed as she pointed to Lauren. "Kegel exercises the pelvic floor, which is a set of muscles in the pelvic region running from the tailbone to the pubic bone, like a hammock. The primary muscle of the pelvic floor is the pubococcygeus (PC), which runs along and around the openings of the urethra, vagina, and rectum."

Nikki took a breath to make sure everyone was following her. "This muscle layer supports the pelvis's organs, including the uterus, bladder, and bowel. These muscles span the base of the pelvis to keep your organs in place and strengthen the bladder and rectal sphincters, which give us conscious control over the bladder and rectum and the release of urine, feces, and flatulence."

Lacey quickly looked around to see if anyone else thought 'flatulence' was funny, and when she realized no one did, she put her eyes back on Nikki.

"Exercising your pelvic floor muscles also helps to tone the muscles of the vagina, which can enhance sexual health and enjoyment. In fact, research has shown a strong link between weakened pelvic floor muscles and sexual dysfunction," Nikki went on to say.

After another pause, Nikki asked, "Has anyone here had a baby?"

Lauren shyly raised her hand, and said, "I have had a baby."

"And did your medical advisor suggests Kegels?" Nikki asked.

"Oh absolutely," Lauren said. "My obstetrician, my Lamaze coach, my midwife, everyone that knew I was pregnant."

"And do you still practice them?" Nikki inquired.

"Every day," Lauren said with a smile. "Pee spoon fulls - that is, of course, unless I'm in a hurry."

Everyone laughed at that, and Lacey could sense a little pride in Lauren's voice in adding helpful information to the discussion.

"Exactly," Nikki said. "The easiest way to think of it, is to pee in spoon fulls. But you should also know several other proper techniques to get the hang of doing Kegel exercises; you can do them in any position and in any place. Four comfortable positions are - kneeling on all fours, lying down on your back, and while sitting, such as when you're driving. Or even standing in line at the grocery store."

Again, Nikki got a quick laugh from the girls. "Ideally, you should do all four positions each day for maximum strength. One way to think about doing Kegels is to squeeze and lift from the vaginal opening up toward the cervix. Some describe this tightening motion as like riding an elevator up as far as it will go. Then, as you let the muscles relax, take the elevator all the way back down.

The girls were all sitting on their yoga mats, and Nikki waited while they all tried it. After a five-minute break, Nikki continued with several more exercises, including the Triceps Dip with Hip Raise, the Hands Plank to Forearm Plank, the Pelvic Thrust, and the Scissor Legs. These were all just briefly demonstrated, and Nikki only asked the girls to do three or four reps of each.

As Nikki rolled up her mat, the girls all stood and gave her a rousing round of applause. The sun was now almost directly overhead. Nikki had a rosy glow about herself, but Lacey and the other girls, were sweating profusely. As soon as Nina released them, Lacey, along with three other girls, raced for the pool and dove in headfirst. The other girls all headed for their respective cabins, presumably for a cool shower.

At lunch, Lacey made herself her normal salad, only with twice the grilled chicken as usual. And sitting at a table with Lauren, she couldn't wait to ask, "I didn't know you had a baby."

Lauren knew the question was coming. "Yes," she said, between bites of her own salad. "I have a four-year-old little girl."

Lacey was dying to know more, but she was reluctant to be the group's interrogator. Finally, Vicky asked what everyone was dying to know, "So, who's taking care of your daughter while you're here?"

Putting her fork down and picking up her iced tea, Lauren explained. "My husband is at home with her at night, and my mother watches her during the day." She realized this was only going to bring more questions, so after a long drink of tea, she continued. "My husband and I have been together seven years, and he's my daughter's father. Normally he works days, and I work nights. But, my mom takes her during the day when I'm out of town, like this week."

Lauren knew what the next question would be, but she waited for someone to ask. Finally, Lacey asked the obvious, "How does your husband handle what you're doing?"

"Well," Lauren said. "Let me make it clear; he is not my pimp. I was escorting part-time when we met. And we did not meet professionally; we met at a Dodgers Game. And we're still both huge fans. He's a driver for UPS, and I worked at various bars in the Santa Monica area. Once we got serious, I quit escorting altogether until after our daughter was born. However, as I'm sure you all know, living in LA is very expensive. So, eventually, I told him of my prior activities. And we agreed that I could call some of my old clients back, so that we could afford a down payment to purchase our first house."

Lauren paused and took another sip of iced tea. "So, after our daughter was born, and I returned to seeing old clients, we sort of got hooked on the money. I make a lot more money escorting than I ever made tending bar. My husband makes good money with UPS - it's a union job, and he'd never give it up. So, we've worked it out. We were able to buy a house together, and we're happy."

"What about your mom?" Vicky asks, with a bit of a frog in her throat.

"My mom knew what I was doing before I ever met my husband," Lauren said, in a clear, matter-of-fact voice.

That was the end of that discussion. The girls moved on as if the subject of Lauren's family had never come up. Lacey still had many more questions, but she knew this wasn't the time or place. Munching on her salad, she was hoping that all the girls would stay in touch after the retreat. Nina had said several times that they would all get a notebook with handouts from every lecture featured during their week of exploration. So, Lacey hoped it would also include the eight girls' contact information. She knew most of them lived in Southern California and considered them all friends. So hopefully, she could use them as a future resource - a sorority of sisters of sorts.

As lunch was coming to an end, Nina addressed the group. "Ladies," she said. "If you could please finish your lunches and get ready for this afternoon's speakers. As the retreat winds up, we are moving to the business of escorting. There is a Golden Rule in business- Give good value and get the going rate. And that applies to the business of escort and courtesan as much as it does to any other business. So, for our final two speakers of the retreat, we will end on a note of the Golden Rule."

"Our first speaker this afternoon will be Jamie Norris. And he is a total computer nerd." She paused, hoping the girls would laugh, and they all did.

"But ladies," Nina continued. "This is the kind of nerd we all need. He is an absolute genius when it comes to website design and internet marketing. I think you'll find he has some great ideas on how to present yourself online safely and securely. And also, very important to all of us, how to do it at a cost you can afford."

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers