Arjelia at the Office

Story Info
Husband's office crush comes home to wife...
1.4k words
4.04
25k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I haven't said more than "good morning" to her in the office hallway, at the coffee machine or by the shared printer. I can't. She'd see right through me. Even when she says "good morning" I stare longingly at her large, moist lips and beautiful smile. HR hired Arjelia two months ago as an HR Specialist. She's always dressed business formal despite the fact that its a very entry-level position. The way her business blouses, skirts and dresses hug her body is absolutely mesmerizing. Meetings are interrupted as guys and even women in the office are visibly distracted by Arjelia entering, exiting or even passing by the conference room's glass windows. People seriously forget where they are in sentences when she walks by in heels with that tight ass on display, if her blouse is brushing lightly across her chest outlining her b-cup bra and chest or when she whips her long wavy black hair around filling the room with whatever the fuck aphrodisiac shampoo smell she uses. I've seen two colleagues actually excuse themselves from the break room with audible sighs, a "holy cow" and a "nope" when she sat down and began to peel a banana slowly and place it between her lips.

Men wanted her. Women wanted to be her. Everyone in this office has sexually fantasized about her in the last sixty days. You'd have to. She wasn't oblivious. Although few spoke with her directly, you could tell she loved capturing the attention of those in the office. Being that "sexy girl in HR" suited her well and she didn't just 'play the part' she excelled at it. For two months, a long, hard sixty days, that's all I knew about her. Sexy girl in HR, first name is Arjelia and all I could do without my cock bulging out from my dress pants was to say "good morning" and quickly retreat to my office.

The stars aligned one morning when the printer broke, she was wearing a navy blue pinstripe skirt and very high heels and I was the only one within eyesight of her in the hall. Leaning over the printer to remove items from the glass then squatting down to replace the ream of paper, she was flexing those sexy calves and ass just right. Watching her go from top to bottom on this printer and her body work around it made me instantly hard. No one else was around so I took the opportunity for a nice, long unabashed stare. Thin skirt, no panty lines, no pantyhose, this girl was all natural under that skirt today. The thought made my cock bulge which I tucked under my belt. She got on her knees for a moment and her silk blouse lifted off her tits just enough to display another inch or two of skin to me standing down the hall. Black bra under a white silk blouse. Fuck I was hard. And damn those legs are amazing. Not "runner's" legs or "gym rat" legs, just naturally thin, tan and well lotioned.

She noticed me so I approached and said, "Thanks for fixing that."

"It's in my job description. 'Other duties as assigned'" she said with a wink as she walked away.

I have other duties for you, I thought immediately. Did she wink? Was that a flirt? No stupid. Couldn't be.

***

The bartender set down three large frosted glasses of beer. "Alright. Fuck it guys I've got to ask. Arjelia. Who knows what and how the fuck did we get that nice piece of ass in our boring office?" I asked the guys at the bar after the sixty day probation period had safely passed and it looked likely she may actually be a permanent employee.

"Watch out. I heard that she's the CEO's granddaughter." answered one.

"Fuck it. I'd lose my shitty job for the opportunity to hit that pussy once. Have you seen the green dress? Fuck man." responded the other as he took a large gulp of his beer imagining himself with Arjelia.

"The navy blue pinstripe skirt and silk white blouse had me fired up last week" I confessed. "Anyone know more than 'maybe she's a relative of the CEO'? Christ, she's been there over sixty days, ya'll." They both admitted they hadn't asked her either. "Nope. Too hot" one said, while the other nodded in agreement. We were all married and not going anywhere near that drama but it sure looked great, we appreciated it Mon-Fri 0800-1700 and I'm sure (like me) these two imaged Arjelia while they were fucking their wives.

***

"There's a new girl in HR" I told my wife after the sixty days. "The guys think she's the CEO's granddaughter".

"Ugh. Nepotism. When is the corporate world going to learn?" my wife said as she prepared dinner.

"I'm pretty sure it's an entry level position and that she's still in school parttime" I continued.

"What's her name?" my wife asked.

"Maybe Arjelia?" I said disinterested. My wife smiled and the conversation moved on to kids, school, work, etc.

***

"I met your wife" Arjelia said nonchalantly as I started to leave the break room with my morning coffee.

"I'm sorry, what?" I almost spit out my first morning sip across the room.

"She found me on IG. She's so funny and adorable. We're getting together for lunch" Arjelia continued.

I must've looked like a deer in headlights. I tried to remain calm and collected and stuttered out a simple "Oh yeah? That's, uh, cool. Have fun, I guess!"

***

I didn't say anything when I got home.

"Don't you want to see?" My wife asked. "Come on, don't be shy."

"I'm not sure what you're talking about but this soup smells great" I replied.

"You know I had lunch with Arjelia. You know we connected online and therefore, you know that I can see all her personal photos for the last several years." my wife continued.

What's her end-game? I thought. This sounds like a trap.

"Yup. She mentioned you were getting together for lunch. That's great. She seems nice. Did you all have a good time?" I said ignoring the access to personal photos part of the tease from my wife.

"She's sexy babe. Like, I felt hotter just sitting next to her at lunch." my wife said. "And these photos? You probably only see her formal attire at the office. Her on-the-beach photos are jaw-dropping."

"She's cute. Some of the guys in the office are attracted to her."

"But not you. Of course. Right?" My wife said with a wink and a grin. "Good thing. She's not interested in any of the guys at the office. In fact, she's not interested in guys at all." my wife continued.

I closed my eyes and saw Arjelia's tongue darting in and out of another woman's pussy and her beautiful lips wrapping around another woman's tits. With my wife's info that Arjelia is lesbian the scene under my eyelids went triple XXX instantly. Arjelia's wavy black hair falling all over the curves of another equally sexy latina. The ripping off of silky clothes and lingerie as they devoured each others bodies. My wife noticed my long blink, amused grin and perhaps hardening cock.

"Good thing. She's not my type" I said smiling.

***

In bed that night my wife was scrolling through IG and taunted me some more.

"Looks like last year she had a pretty steady girlfriend" she said.

"Let's see it." I finally gave in. She handed me her phone. Arjelia was now effectively in bed with my wife and I, commonly in a bikini or club dresses and commonly kissing another sexy latina girl. As I scrolled through my wife pulled out her vibrator and started to massage her mound and stroke my cock.

"What would she be doing if she were here right now?" my wife said between moans.

I couldn't believe this. My wife was imagining Arjelia with us in bed. I showed my wife the sexiest picture of Arjelia available online. Tits hanging out, nipples visible through her shirt, lips bright red, hair up messy and blowing kisses at the photographer.

"She'd have those bright red lips all over your sexy body. Sucking gently on your tits and making her way with kisses from your nipples down to your pussy. She's probably tease your ass with her tongue as well." I whispered into my wife's ear as she stared hungrily at the photo.

My wife came hard then we fucked very hard and fast. Laying sweaty and breathing hard in bed, my wife reached for her phone.

"Thanks for lunch girl!" she messaged Arjelia "We'll do it again soon!"