Army Daddy

Story Info
Older daddy gives son his meat to worship.
1k words
4.2
23.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a time I 26M met up with 64 year old man who wore an old Army hat the entire time I was there. He was cautious at first, but I stripped and began reaching for his belt buckle as I pushed him back down onto his couch. He first pulled his soft cock out and sheepishly admitted that it was still soft, while stripping his pants.

"I don't care, I prefer that." I replied "I love feeling it grow in my mouth." Uttering as I began inhaling the very flaccid 3.5 inches of circumcised daddy meat into my mouth. My first goal was to get this cock as wet and sloppy as possible. I began with pushing it as deep into my mouth while still soft, and using my tongue to gently caress the underside of the shaft, and faintly tickling the tip with the back of my throat. He continues to harden into my mouth and grows until his cockhead begins pushing tightly against my throat. At this time I decide it's time for him to get what he truly wants: A submissive cocksucking boi choosing daddy's meat over air until absolutely necessary.

I start with a swift swallow of the head to bring it into my throat. I begin breathing through my nose and quickly engulf the now fully engorged 7.5' length and 5.5' girth cock down to the hilt. Taking the time to hold it down there and get my throat accustomed to its newest fan for as long as daddy wants. My hand takes the time to explore the pair of tangerines hanging below his love stick. They felt perfect for my hands to lightly wrap around and tease. After about 15 seconds of swallowing around his cock, I slowly pulled off.

I regained my composure and got back to the task at hand. I teased the tip in, and began to suckle on his perfect mushroom head. Tongueing lightly at the entrance, desperately hoping the warm reward I'm looking for will make its way out.

I continue alternating between taking daddy's meat into my mouth and into my throat with some help from my hand for the next 15 minutes. By this time I'm a saliva-dripping mess. Daddy slowly backs me off and tells me to wipe up and follow him to the bedroom. I eagerly grab the towel from nearby and meet daddy, who's already laid back with a bottle of poppers in his hand and a softening member waiting for my slut-mouth.

I take my place between his thighs and daddy stops me before I can get his now soft member between my lips. "Put my nuts in your mouth boy. I want you to smile with my babymakers stuffed in both cheeks." Excitedly I begin to suck on the right testicle, pulling it entirely past my lips. At the same time I begin pulling my cheek back and pushing his other jewel into my left cheek. After some struggle, I proudly look up at him and smile while making eye contact.

He quickly demanded that I shove his cock into my mouth as well. I was not sure how I'd do it, I was already as full as I thought I would be. But I turned his now hardening shaft up towards my upper lip and inhaled it past the tightly packed balls onto my tongue. I now had daddy's right nut in my right cheek, his left nut in my left cheek, and his cock stuffed and hardening into my mouth and threatening my throat. I stayed in this heavenly position for as long as I could, swallowing past his package to maintain control of my gag reflex. I eventually had to release the meaty, spit-covered cock back out of my mouth.

After regaining my breath again I immediately inhale his stiff cock to the hilt. I start my tongueing of the underside of the shaft and continually pop his dick into and out of my throat for the next 10 minutes. At this point daddy's cock has been relentlessly worked by my mouth and throat for over 40 minutes. This is when I hear daddy mention my favorite words - "Are you ready for daddy's cum boi?"

I tilted my face to look him in the eyes and smile as I managed a "UHeSH" past the meaty, pulsing penis in my mouth. Eagerly turning my attention back to the goal of coaxing his cum out of those full mature balls.

I stimulated the entirety of the shaft with my tongue going back and forth down to the balls. Each time licking one of daddy's love sacks while his rod is continually massaged by my swallowing to tense and loosen around his head.

This is when I feel the first pulse. His cock is two inches deep in my throat when his first shot of cum gets a direct deposit into my stomach. I eagerly take him back into my mouth so I can taste and savor the taste of daddy's sweet man milk. Daddy groans as I feel another pulse start in my hands, still cradled around his aching balls. This time I taste the savory yummy goodness that is mature daddy cum. I groan in pleasure to let daddy know how much I enjoy his seed as his cock spews out another thick stream of cum onto my tongue. I count another five distinct pulses and my mouth is very full of both daddy's cock and daddy's cum. At this point I look back up into daddy's eyes and he exclaims "You're hired!" I smile and wink back at him then back off slightly and swallow his cum down into my tummy while keeping his tool in my mouth.

I push my head back down on his still hard member until my nose is the only thing preventing me from going any further, and rest with my cheek against daddy's inner thigh while his perfect cock slowly softens and first recedes from my throat, then until he coaxed my to release his meat from my mouth. I get cleaned and dressed wondering when I will get the chance to please daddy's meat again.