All Comments on 'Army Daddy'

by MatureMeatSucker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always good to read about a cocksucker knowing his place!

CcatoneCcatoneover 1 year ago

I have never had that type of experience. I have been a feeder for a long time and have had some amazing cocksucking from and some just average, then some so so and others that were bad or got enteruped. It is hard to put a number on how many I have had, probably like most. There was a time when I averaged 2 a day or more. I was being sucked by neighbors, friends, and a few women plus my wife began to enjoy sucking, but she was a spitter. After several years my wife wanted watch her gfs suck and fuck me, then wanted see other guys suck me it was a real turn on for, which we started having mfm, then mff. She loved eating pussy. One night she ate 8 different women. After many years she wanted me to have a bit swinging party. She was very interested in me giving blow jobs to a bunch of guys and she wanted me to swallow cum. Well I wasn't sure if I was going to do it, with the help of our friends next door and some practice, after a few weeks I began to enjoy it and after a few months I looked forward to then craved it, yet I still love getting sucked and still do. It is hard to find a guy who loves both giving and receiving and that is good both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMatureMeatSucker@MatureMeatSucker
Submissive cock worshipper. All of my stories are based on true encounters, although some details may be altered for privacy of those involved.