Aroma Lust More Secrets

Story Info
Lesbian scat romance.
1.7k words
4.21
8.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy has been tasked with an academic assignment that will take her to Europe for at least a month. She is scheduled to leave in a few days and she asked me if I could stay at her ranch while she is away. Since there are horses to be taken care of I felt that I would be incapable. She laughed and said she has associates that have always taken care of the horses, that would not be a burden on me. She did say that she was so horney for smelling me that she was distracted. When she tells me how passionate she is for shit sex with me I melt into reverie. We have a Kabuki routine in her basement hideaway where we smear each other with our own feces. Gently inserting our longest fingers into our own anus we inhale our ordure and spread it on each other. Our nostrils and philtrum are the primary object as well as our lips.

The lighting in our fecal sanctuary is low and accommodating for me. I love a low blue lighting. Years of my fecal masturbation at home was with low blue lighting it accompanied my total obsession with keeping my love of the smell of shit as my own dark secret.

With only a few days to go before Peggy was going to leave we were eager to satisfy our aroma lust. Peggy and I are both aficionados of Sapphic mythology. To align the stories with our peculiar passions Peggy wrote a version of Athena at Mytilene with scat sex as the playbook. I was being pulled softly on the fecal infused bed. Arms and legs gently gyrating my underarms licked and my vagina massaged by Peggy's nose. My clitoris was engorged by the skillful nasal, tactile play that Peggy was engaged. Practice no doubt was a factor. After disengaging from my contraption I should have smoked a cigarette. But I have never been a cigarette smoker. Instead I glanced back and reflected that getting drawn and quartered on this sensual bed was a delight.

The balance of the evening was passed by interesting conversation concerning the upcoming trip to Europe where Peggy would be chairing an academic conference and lecturing in Berlin, Vienna and Budapest. She is fluent in German but would be conducting all of her seminars in English. That is ditto for Budapest as she is totally unfamiliar with the Magyar tongue. Peggy inserted an intriguing comment about the cultures that she was about to rub shoulders with. She had a great deal of knowledge concerning lesbian coprophilia in these countries. In the post World War One era Berlin was a hotbed for aberrant sexual behavior. Among the most aberrant and hidden group was coprophilia addicts. While the most prominent practitioners were male homosexuals, there was a sub group of lesbian practitioners. With the advent of National Socialism these groups either went deep underground or curtailed their activities. After the War they reemerged but to this day remain very, very discrete. Budapest also has a hidden lesbian coprophilia community.

This history lesson peaked my curiosity. I inquired about Peggy's access to this exciting group. She was so coy in her reply that time would tell whether anything would come of this knowledge. She needed to be circumspect in foreign lands.

She would be leaving in a couple of days and had a lot to do as she would be away for several weeks. That evening we watched old black and white movies and munched on salad, cheese and crackers. We still entertained ourselves by taking each others temperature. My aroma was lacking the pungent meat and potatoes scat that Peggy likes so much. Her scent was, as usual, very potent.

We wanted to have an especially erotic tryst the evening before she left. We donned especially soiled under garments to get in the mood. That is somewhat redundant as we are always in the mood.

Our bras were filthy and reeked of shit. Our tight panties had moderate skid marks but smelled from our excrement. We intended to supplement the skid marks with an avalanche of our shit. That we proceeded to do. Peggy did a sequel with a pair of panties that she peed in. Her urine aroma is very strong and I have developed a tepid taste for that smell.

Peggy laid on the leather bed face down. I proceeded to give her a shit back rub. There was a lot of excrement to get my hands on. It was still warm and had a toothpaste consistency. I coated her back and shoulders. There still remained enough to smear her arms, which she proceeded to smell. With an ample amount of feces on my hands I dabbed her lips and nostrils. What was left was still substantial. I spread the remainder on my bra and hardened nipples and smeared my lips and nostrils.

Our stinky bodies put us in erotic rapture. We both yearned to smell each other. We both yearned to fuck. Inserting an impressive two headed dildo, Peggy turned around so that we could make passionate love. Sweat and feces made for a slippery coitus. The orgasm was reached quickly but was intense. We drifted off to dreamland for a short respite.

Peggy had a specific porn video that she wanted to see. We were hungry and very filthy. The refrigerator and pantry were well stocked and Peggy made sandwiches of London Broil and cheddar, a United Kingdom send off meal. I was thirsty and downed several Dr. Peppers.

This was an exceptional porn video. It feature a lone woman who slowly and intently sniffs her own turd. She then proceeds to lick the turd and then consumes it very slowly. The entire video presents a woman that enjoys what she is doing and as she smears and eats her way through her own excrement is not at all repetitive. It is a good show and for Peggy and me right up our erotic alley.

After the video was over I was flabbergasted by the pointed remark from Peggy. She asked me if she had ever had sex with a porn star. Before I could answer no she had another query. Would you enjoy having scat sex with the woman we had just enjoyed watching? So this coprophilia interest was not academic at all. There was much more to this story. I inquired if she knew this titillating person. She responded that she hoped to. She resides in Berlin, Peggy informed me. I responded, be careful over there. This could be a great deal of trouble. Her response was that she is very discrete.

While Peggy brewed up decaf coffee she departed for the locked closet in the barn. She said that she would be gone for a little bit. About a half hour transpired before she returned. We sat down to have coffee and dessert. I noticed that Peggy had on beige nail polish. I had never seen her nails with polish before. What I had really noticed when her fingers were close to me the smell of shit, wonderful smelling shit, was coming off her nail polish. I held her hand and smelled her fingers. That aroma was so strong, intoxicating. I kissed her hands and inhaled the delightful scent. I inquired how it was cured. It is an odorless compound and her feces. She said she hoped I would like it and then made an intriguing comment that I was welcome to use the polish. Here are the keys she said. It was in her secret closet that had the fecal infused saddles and an assortment of the polish.

The next morning Peggy was ready to depart for Europe. An early breakfast and doing a last minute inventory. The car service arrived on time, knocked at the front door and inquired if Margaret was ready. After a hearty hug and wishes to have a safe and wonderful trip Peggy departed.

I had my own business to attend to. I went back home. I stayed for a few days and then headed back to the ranch. I took a side trip to my alma mater in Madison. Two years at the dormitory, The Towers, on St Francis Street. I spent 4 great years in my undergraduate days.

Watched movies, read books, watched porn and masturbated a lot. I also did some riding. I used the regular saddles and not the locked up shit infused saddle. The Appaloosa is a wonderful horse. After a few days I decided to check out the nail polish. It was getting dark and the ranch helpers had departed. I was very Horney and I wanted to smell Peggy's shit. The secret that I discovered made me even more Horney.

Opening up the closet I found a large assortment of nail accoutrements. I opened and smelled each one. I applied two different ones. Now my nails smelled of Peggy's feces. Inside the closet is a chest with shelves and a CD marked Agnes. I was intrigued. I decided to play it.

Peggy had narrated a story of her wonderful encounter with Agnes in Northern California many years ago. She also said that she had not had any contact with her after that one night. The video chronicles the story that she told me. The roles were very different from what she had said. Agnes was on top in a dominant role. Agnes was pissing on Peggy and then pissed in her willing mouth. Agnes on top shit on Peggy and covered her tits with her shit. Then Agnes moved up and squeezed out a huge turd into the wide open mouth of Peggy. Peggy was the recipient not the donor. From the dating on the video this was repeated at least two more times with the two of them performing in the same way. So Peggy is a gung ho shit eater. She consumed Agnes' shit eagerly.

I put the video back. I would not reveal what I had witnessed. Though I am not a real shit eater the women who eat shit stimulate my erotic nature. Both Evelyn and especially Nancy turned me on. That I will be on top and feed Peggy is a stimulating thought. Reciprocity for consuming shit will not happen. How to handle it is something to contemplate. There may be a trio in a tryst. Whatever happens I will keep the secret of the closet to myself.