Private Dance Lessons With a Woman

Story Info
A woman gets private dance lessons from another woman.
1.5k words
4.1
20k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[FF, oral, anal, scat]

...

It always seems to storm whenever I meet with you. Maybe the sky knows how my insides are churning, how wet I am down below, quivering, and strives to match me, swirling, blowing, drenching, adding fear to the wild ride of emotions and desires running through me as I drive through the dark to meet you. I wonder what would happen if I crashed and died. If my last act on this earth was driven by yearning for you.

But I make it finally, pull in to the parking lot of the seedy little hotel near downtown, a place I'd normally never venture in daylight, much less dusk. My hands are shaking as I pop the trunk and run through the rain, grabbing my bag, clicking the lock button. I splash through puddles as I find cover at the lobby entrance, socks damp and cold in my shoes.

And there you are, waiting for me awkwardly as people come in and out, holding the room key. You catch sight of me and smile that radiant smile, teeth shining, eyes twinkling, high cheek bones rising higher. My stomach does a little flip flop. You're so gorgeous. Tall, fit, beautiful. I can't help but smile back. It's contagious.

You greet me, and we shuffle there awkwardly for a moment, smiling at each other like idiots, like middle schoolers trying to ask someone to dance at a school event.

"Shall we go up?" you say. "Got a room already." You wave the key card.

I catch my breath and say, "yeah" lamely. Can't stop smiling.

As we walk through the lobby, I look around and wonder if anyone suspects what we are here to do. Two tall, beautiful, pixie-haired women, smiling, retreating to a private room on a stormy night. How could they not know? Do they imagine us kissing? Do they hate us? What would my parents think?

It doesn't matter in the end, as we're already at the elevators, and no one else gets in. You hesitantly take my hand and I feel another little rush. It takes so little to be thrilled by you. My heart pounds.

A ding and we step off, scan the room numbers until we come to room 305. You slide the card in and out quickly and a little green light grants us entry. Your things are already there next to the bed, a little boom box sits on the desk.

I close the door behind me and you turn around. "Well. Here we are." Smile. Churn.

I take off my backpack, unzip it, take out a 6-pack of fruity alcoholic beverages. "Want a drink?"

"Sure."

While I fumble with the caps on the bottles, you go the desk and turn on a playlist of dance music. I hand you a drink. "Cheers!" We sip. Smile. Your hand brushes mine for a second. Electric.

You start to dance, and soon we're dancing together, being silly, laughing, removing the tension in the air with twists and turns. The drinks slowly disappear, and we're feeling loose and fine, having a grand time, singing. As we dance, we flirt, coming close and breaking away, brushing each other casually, every little touch a flash of warmth.

Finally, a slower song comes on, and you approach me. I look at you, still smiling, run my hand over your arm lightly. Play with your fingers. I wrap my arms around you and we sway, feeling our chests rise and fall as we hold each other, breath warm and light on each other's necks. My body is one big throbbing ache of desire, and it feels delicious.

Slowly we untangle, cheeks brushing as we pull apart just enough to find each other's lips, not kissing deeply, but brushing lightly, breathing, feeling the soft skin of each other. Hands start to slide over my back, and I return the favor, exploring every curve, muscle, bone. So warm and solid and soft.

Our lips start to move against each other, a bit more firm, more insistent as we lose ourselves in each other's bodies, finding every nook and cranny, from collarbone to shoulder to hip, back up to run fingers through short, puppy-soft hair. The kiss deepens, tongues meet as our bodies brush each other, soft breasts pressed together, rigid nipples sending waves of pleasure with the brush of fabric.

My hands find the hem of your shirt and soft skin of your hips. I slip under and pull the shirt up and over, bodies parting to allow it to come off. I look at your beautiful body, small tits, pink nipples like mine. Smiling once into your eyes, I dip to place my face there, running my nose over your skin. My lips meet your nipple and I brush lightly, warming it with my breath as I slowly tease it before finally letting my tongue rest on the tip and circle, tasting the ridges of your areola. Goosebumps erupt all over you at my attentions and you sigh.

Coming back up, I smile and kiss you as you work my shirt off as well. Expertly you unlatch my bra behind my back and let it slide off. You take me in, running your hands over my much larger breasts. You come down and nuzzle between them, then take my nipple into your sexy mouth. I feel you swirl around it, your other hand lightly working the other side, and I feel a gush in my already soaked nether regions. While you lick and suck, I run my hands through your hair, pulling it gently.

Your hands find the waistband of my shorts and pull them down. I kick them off, not letting go of you, then slip your yoga pants over your round hips, peeling them from your slim, muscled legs. You return to licking and sucking my breasts.

When you finally come up you smile, a glint in your eye, and grab my wrist, pulling me to the bed. We flop together, bouncing slightly, arms encircling one another. You run a fingertip down my forehead, over the bridge of my nose, my cheeks, my lips. Down it continues, sending a shiver down my body as it tickles my neck, hovers for a moment to go over each breast, then plunges down my belly to my underwear. Looking into my eyes, you cup my mound through the fabric. I see your eyes widen as you feel the puddle of wetness in my crotch, soaked through.

"Wow," you say. "Excited?"

"A little."

"Mmm. That's good."

You slide down, kissing my belly button. Hands positioned at my hips, you slide my panties off and toss them into a forgotten corner. Then kiss your way down to the center of my warmth, which aches for you.

Then I feel your mouth on my pussy and arch my head back as your tongue explores.

You lap at my little puddle, enjoying the sweetness as you explore each fold, finally finding the little nub of pleasure. As you begin to work my clit, your fingers slip into my sex with ease, and massage my inner walls, hitting all the right areas, massaging my g spot.

I writhe with pleasure as you expertly minister to my needs. However, after a couple minutes, you notice I'm not responding as enthusiastically. You pause.

"Does this feel good?" you ask.

"Oh yes, very very good. I'm just... weird." I laugh nervously, not wanting to admit what I really want. Worried you won't like it.

"Oh. Well. Maybe I can help." You lower your hand. A finger brushes my anal ring. "Is this better?" you growl, swirling a finger lubricated with my juices, slowly pressing in.

I gasp and moan, feeling your finger enter my asshole. "Ugh, god yes. Please."

"You like when I finger your ass?" you ask before returning your mouth to my clit.

"Mmm, yes, so much." I fidget and rock as you work her finger in and out of my ass. I feel myself getting close to cumming finally, the missing element found.

Suddenly you stop, your finger deep in my ass. "Um, did you know you're dirty in here? I can feel it."

Immediately I blush, flooded with a confusing mix of embarrassment and arousal. "I'm so sorry, I didn't think...uh..."

"Shhh" and suddenly your tongue is in my ass, tasting it, and I'm overwhelmed with sudden intense eroticism, realizing that you don't care.

I feel you press deeper, opening up my ring, and I push. You moan, sending vibrations up my body.

I reach down and furiously work my clit, amazed to have such a beautiful woman enjoying tasting the shit in my ass.

Both moaning and gasping, I finally reach climax. I convulse, feel my anal ring clenching around your tongue with each wave of pleasure.

Finally, we both collapse, gasping.

I can't believe it.

You crawl up and encircle me in your arms, smile. I can't help but smile back. You kiss me, and I taste the musty, earthy flavor on your tongue.

"Wow," I say.

"Mmhm." You squeeze me tight. We sigh.