Aromatherapy Ch. 03

Story Info
Casey starts to go too far...
2k words
4.37
9.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the Pit, the burger place underneath our campus cafeteria, and headed for the particular circle of couches and low tables where Daniel and his friends usually congregated.

Our friends. His friends were my friends now. I felt a warm tingle at the thought that I was now hanging out with some of the cool kids.

There he was, his back to me, sitting tall and muscular as he talked animatedly, waving his arms around. God, his shoulders seemed so much broader than they used to be ... he'd gone from lifting weights to lifting me, and like that kid who carried a pig up a mountain every day, he'd grown up big and strong.

Then I noticed, as I drew closer, one of the girls, a hot little redhead, was watching him with an expression that perfectly mirrored how I was feeling. That same ache of lust and desire and hunger ...

My blood went cold and my face went hot and I stopped dead, for just a minute. No. Fuck no. How dare she look at my toy, my property, like that ...

I took a deep breath. He wasn't my property. He was a human being with his own mind. And I trusted him. I told myself that a few times, until I believed it.

The conversational focus had shifted to someone else by the time I came up behind Daniel and threw my arms around him. Which meant not too many people were looking in his direction when I hugged his neck from behind and kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear, "Sleepy Time, Danny Boy."

His eyelids fluttered and closed, and his body relaxed just a bit. I whispered for a moment into his ear. The redhead had never taken her eyes off him, even when someone else was speaking - so she watched. Good. I held her gaze, with a small smirk, the entire time I spoke possessively into the eager ear of my pet.

Territorial? Me?

A male voice had been droning on, but it suddenly caught my ear - when it stopped.

"I've only binged to the end of season one so far, so don't tell me anything, but there's clearly a second murderer, right? I mean, the original movies always had two, because how else could he be in two places at - whoa!"

I broke my gaze with the redhead and looked over at Eric. Long, dark hair, sharp nose, he had a bit of a Loki thing going, except for the unfortunate attempt at a thin mustache.

"You just breathe in his ear, and his eyes roll back in his head," he said to me. "I love it!" He sized me up for a second - what he could see of me, this little head poking over the shoulder of his friend. "I wish I had someone to treat me like that," he said, and there was something hungry in his smile as he raised an eyebrow.

"Go," I whispered, and Daniel's eyes flew open. He stood up immediately - dragging me up with him, still clinging to his neck - gave a little wave to his friends and walked out of the Pit, as I wrapped my legs around him for my piggyback ride.

I looked over my shoulder to smirk again at the redhead and saw Eric watching us. Watching me. I had a rush of bold, wild abandon. "Be careful what you wish for," I called, just before we were out of range. And gave him a wicked little grin.

* * *

I'm not surprised he was watching my ass as we left. The last few weeks, I've been getting bolder. Acting, dressing, bolder. It must be the power, the control, going to my head. I've got a new confidence in my walk. My tops are getting shorter and smaller, and I'm loving the accessibility of short skirts - when I'm not wearing cute ass-hugging short shorts, like I was that day. I imagine people watching me walking by, thinking, "There's a girl who's getting laid ... and knows how to get more." And it gets me wet.

What's happening to me?

* * *

The breath whooshed out of me as my back slammed into the bathroom tiles. Daniel pounded into my dripping cunny as I wrapped my legs around him, my short shorts forgotten.

I didn't even need to get laid, all THAT badly. I needed to bind him to me. To be sure. That redhead had shaken me, somehow.

My legs bounced up and down as he pinned me, several feet above the ground, slamming into me over and over. He was an animal, my animal, and I loved it. I was approaching orgasm already.

"My cock belongs to Casey. All pleasure comes from Casey."

His eyes were unfocused, glazed, and pointed somewhere over my head. He chanted mindlessly, gasping out his words as his sweat flew.

"My cock belongs to Casey. All pleasure comes from Casey. My cock belongs ... to Casey. All ... unh ... pleasure comes from Casey..."

He might not even remember that we'd fucked today. I'd been doing that sometimes. I loved how he made love to me when he was in control of himself, of his mind, his personality ... but sometimes - OK, more often lately - I was loving watching him as he mindlessly pounded away, a robotic fuck machine. I drew power from his helpless obedience.

"Good - unff - good boy! Cum now!"

"All pleasure comes from Caseeeeeyyyynnnngggrrrrrhhh..." He devolved completely into growling as he emptied himself inside me.

I made him put me down - gently, on my shaking legs - and I stroked his slick, softening cock. "Who does this belong to?" I murmured.

"You," he gasped.

"Good boy. Walk me to my next class, then you can wake up and go about your day. But first ... I want you to tell me about Eric ..."

* * *

That afternoon, I realized that Eric was in my chem lab. I'd forgotten that, or never noticed him ... But I noticed him now. He watched me, curiously. Gave me a smile when I noticed him. Not like before, but a ... warm, genuine smile.

I looked away. I was suddenly aware of my heartbeat. I could feel it in my whole body.

I risked another look. He'd turned away, and was talking to someone. I watched his mouth for a while.

So he wanted someone to treat him like that, eh?

How much did he know, or suspect, about how I was "treating" Daniel? If he knew ... Perhaps he would have to be dealt with, somehow ...

* * *

He was suddenly walking beside me as I was leaving the lab. "You're ... Casey, right?"

I nodded, suddenly dry-mouthed.

"I've seen you around before but ... you seem different lately."

I smiled, a little relieved. "I feel different."

He grinned. I could see his eyes try not to look down at my body, my exposed skin, and nearly succeed. Just a flicker. He looked away.

"Daniel seems different these days too."

"Oh?" My guard came up again.

"Yeah. He's been working out. He's been studying more too, I think. He's more focused in class, more focused in the gym. Like he's growing up, or something."

"He probably is. I'm proud of him."

We walked in silence for a moment. "I think it's because of you."

He knew! I had to do something.

*Hypnotize him. Bribe him. Kill him.*

*Shut up!*

"I think you're a good influence on him. All this growth - it must be something about having a new woman in his life. A good woman. You're good for him."

I ducked my head. "I am. I mean, I hope so."

"It seems like it," said Eric. "And pretty hot, too, if that's OK to say." He looked sideways at me for a second, then kept looking ahead.

"It ... It is."

"You don't have a sister, do you? Somebody just like you, but single?"

"I ... No, no sister."

He grinned, looking at me finally. "Too bad." And he walked away, backward, watching me for a while, before turning with a wave and running off to his next class.

* * *

I read a story once - by Kipling, I think - about a beehive. The worker bees are doing their thing, building their combs, feeding their queen. Guarding the entrance. But an interloper manages to slip inside - a wax moth. The entrance is well guarded, but once the wax moth is in, he's ignored. It's assumed he belongs there.

In the movies, it's a lab coat, or a clipboard. It's hard to get into the building, but once you're in, they assume you're supposed to be there. They even help you get what you want. Because you have that clipboard.

I'd never had much experience with friends, or with even semi-popularity. Daniel was my clipboard. I was inside the hive. They accepted me without question.

But I had no idea what I was doing.

That's probably why it all went to my head so fast.

* * *

I couldn't stop thinking about Eric all through English. Kissing him. Looking into his eyes as he talked. Having him make love to me. Would his cock feel different from Daniel's? Would his style be different? I found myself aching for him.

This was wrong! My relationship with Daniel was so new, I shouldn't be craving something new, something else, already!!

Where was this coming from?

I forced myself to think about Daniel. He was so good, so pure. I loved that. But Eric ... there was something just a little less pure about him, and I found myself drawn to that.

Dammit! Think about Daniel!

But that just became thoughts of both at once. What two men inside me at once would feel like, would look like ... Would they be OK with that? No, no ... maybe Eric, I don't know, but definitely not Daniel. He's a good man! Honest and kind of old-fashioned! He'd never want to share me ...

But the more I thought about it, the more OK I was with that particular fantasy. If I slept with Eric, that would be cheating on Daniel. But if I did something with both, then it wouldn't be cheating. It would be ... sharing. More love, all around. Everyone happy.

Stop it. Stop it. English class.

Macbeth.

"We will proceed no further in this business: he hath honour'd me of late; and I have bought golden opinions from all sorts of people, which would be worn now in their newest gloss, not cast aside so soon..."

Taking Daniel's beautiful cock in my mouth, as Eric tongued my nipples, then moved down to lap at my cunny ... stroking himself as he ate me out, until he slowly entered me, as Daniel moved in and out across my hungry tongue ...

Fuck! Stop it!!

Daniel would never agree. Would never want to share me.

*Unless ...*

The tiny voice sounded a lot like my own. But wicked.

*Unless you controlled him.*

But then ... then that would be wrong. And I don't want to make Daniel do anything he doesn't really want to do.

*If you can make him do it ... then he must really want to, deep down. You can't make him do something he doesn't want to do.*

This is ridiculous ...

And what about Eric? Eric wouldn't want to sleep with me. He wouldn't. He doesn't.

Or even if he did want to, if we did something, he couldn't keep it a secret.

*Control him.*

What?

*Popper him.*

I can't!

*You did it once, you can do it twice. Just imagine ... two men doing your bidding.*

I could picture it. I could! Two men, on their knees before me, naked, stroking mindlessly, their hard cocks ready to do my bidding, their eyes open but sightless ...

And CHANTING ...

"Our cocks belong to Casey ... All pleasure comes from Casey ..."

Fffffuuucckkk... It wouldn't really be cheating, then, would it? It would be ... it would ... Well, it wouldn't be cheating, anyway.

And they'd never remember ...

Dammit. What was the matter with me??

* * *

To be continued!