Dana and the Hypnoweed

Story Info
College student controlled and turned submissive at a party.
1.1k words
4.19
32.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was going to be different. Today was her first party in awhile and Dana was dressed to the nines with a tight cropped tank top and a pair of athletic booty shorts to show off her more than generous ass. She was finishing up her makeup and applying the finishing touches to her getup for the night out.

One of her friends, Tommy, from Psych class was throwing a mix between a party and a shindig in the suite he shared with some other roommates.

Tommy was the one to open the door when she knocked. "Hey Dana! You look great" He leered at her with a big smile and a slightly stoned look on his face.

"Thanks" Dana replied timidly. He opened the door further letting Dana into the suite and a look at the party. It was nothing major, pretty lowkey, just a counter of drinks in the kitchen and most people were in groups chatting. Someone had setup a movie and some people were chilling on a couch while they watched, passing around dab pens and a few beers.

"Hey there's this new kind of weed going around, you should give it a try" Tommy said leading Dana into the room and passing her a dab pen. "I know you're not much of a tweaker, but this shit hits different, give it a try."

"Alright, thanks!" She said taking the pen and giving it a try.

----------------

Awhile later Dana was beginning to really feel it. She had kept the pen on her and throughout the night had kept hitting it from time to time. She was slumped in a chair watching the movie, a little out of it. But unlike her previous experiences with weed, she was feeling different this time, but she couldn't quite place it.

"Hey Dana, can you go get me another beer?" A roommate of Tommy's, Peter, called out to her. Before Dana could reply, or even really consider the request, she found herself standing up and walking to the kitchen. She said yes as she got out of the chair, but a part of her wanted to add sir to the end of it. No, she thought to herself, why would I say that, it's not like I'm his servant. But a part of her twitched with arousal at the thought. Weed had always made her horny, it must just have been that. The weed must've just been getting to her.

She dutifully brought the beer back and handed it to the guy making the request. "What about the opener?" He followed with.

"Oh. Sorry." Dana apologized submissively standing in front of him. She stood there for a moment staring at him blankly.

"Can you go get it?" He said pointedly. Dana struggled to reply without saying yes sir. The weed must be really getting to her if she is having trouble speaking, she thought to herself.

"Yesss" she said, dragging out the s as if a part of her needed to address him as her superior. She walked back to the kitchen with a glaze in her eye taking a hit of the pen. She scolded herself silently for absent mindedly taking that hit, it would only make things worse.

She returned with the bottle opener. "Well, are you going to sit down?" Peter questioned her. Dana realized she had been standing blankly in front of him for minutes after giving him the opener.

"Oh. Sorry." She replied absent mindedly before going to sit down. Peter gestured for Tommy to come over.

"Hey man, I think Dana is in some sort of trance." He whispered to Tommy.

"I think it's that new kind of weed I got. It came with this warning about making people really open to suggestion or some bullshit. I'll have to do some more research on it."

"Ok well I think we should test how well it works."

"How do you suppose we do that?"

"Watch" Peter preempted before saying to Dana "Dana, you should take off your top." Almost without hesitation Dana grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head exposing her tight black bra and her excessive cleavage pouring over the top of it. Her perky nipples were clearly seen through the bra, all the orders were getting her turned on.

She tried as hard as she could, but she couldn't help her reply squeaking out "Yes sir" as her top came off. Most of the rest of the guests weren't paying too much attention, but those that were found it hilarious and the orders came ringing out.

"Dana get me a drink"

"Dana take another hit"

"Dana act like a chicken"

""Dana take off your pants""

"Dana come sit in my lap"

"Dana do a strip tease for us"

"Dana take off your bra" And just like that Dana was at the whim of the party with her DD tits and erect nipples out in the open for everyone's enjoyment. Meanwhile Dana's arousal had only grown and the large damp spot on her crotch was clear to everyone. She blushed as anyone ordered her around and was clearly close to moaning as the orders came pouring in. In her head all she felt was pleasure at what a good submissive girl she was being.

Soon people began to realize the extent of how far this could go and it wasn't long until someone yelled "Give me head" and Dana was on her knees, her tits out, sucking off one of the guys at the party.

Things calmed down after that, once people realized they would just have to take their turn. Soon enough Dana was on her knees in front of guest after guest taking load after load either down her throat, her belly pumped full of cum, or all over her ample chest and face. Dana loved every second. Her arousal growing by the second.

At each new guest, she created a sizable damp spot on the floor and moaned around their dick or pussy. One of her best friends held her hair as she pushed Dana into her pussy, cumming around her face as Dana ate her out to multiple orgasms. Eventually everyone had been serviced, some multiple times, and Dana was told to kneel in front of everyone and masturbate until she passed out. Dana made it through five blissful, moaning, screaming orgasms before falling asleep in a puddle of her own juices.

---------------

There will be more parts if there is interest. Sorry if this one was a little short, I liked the idea and thought I would get it down on paper.