All Comments on 'Aromatherapy Ch. 03'

by SleepytimeChloe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 4 years ago
Like the song goes:

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

The natural conclusion to this story is death. There is no way out and once the first step is taken, the next becomes easier and easier until the person you thought you were weeps for the person you have become.

Hitler, Stalin, Mao Tse-Tsung....the didn’t start off evil; but absent the usual checks and balances, there was no other conclusion but for them to embrace evil.

demonikerdemonikerover 4 years ago
Great writing!

Great writing. Excellent internal conflict.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Ignore whackadoodle’s comment. This user makes preachy remarks about any story that is the least bit edgy.

zena99zena99over 4 years ago
Great Premise

I like where this is going and see a lot of potential. But I could only give it 4 Stars at this point. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kryms1nKryms1nabout 4 years ago
Excellent story!

This is extremely captivating and enjoyable to read, is there a chapter four planned?

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
More please 🙏

Would have loved to take on of their places

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Ah yes, the age old dilemma, power corrupts and ultimate power corrupts ultimately! Great story with a generous helping of angst, self recriminations, ultimately surrender to the draw of controlling others. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto9999about 1 month ago

Sadly story is incomplete though I don't like direction its heading in since I love romance more in these situations 😭 but I must say power is really tempting just like with Casey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSleepytimeChloe@SleepytimeChloe
Hi! My name is Chloe, and I've been a big fan of hypnosis and mind control stories for a long time, and in the last year I've started writing them myself! Sometimes it's just erotic fiction, but mostly it's erotic hypnosis, and other mind-control type things. Male victims, fem...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Aromatherapy Series Info