Around the World

Story Info
Three ladies in three cities get laid.
750 words
4
1.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun rises over Los Angeles, a young man wakes up. In his dream someone had been stroking his prick, some dream-figure that morphed between his ex and his side-chick, and as the sunbeams reach his room his eyes open upon a third figure: His girlfriend, halfway through mounting the big, black cock she'd been stiffening while he slept.

Her big brown eyes go wide as she drops her hips upon it, a whimper escaping full lips as she falls upon his engorged male organ. His own face shows only a smile, mere moments from sleep yet casually confident, and he sets to enjoying her sweet Latina body. Her hands steady themselves upon his muscular chest, his hips thrusting up to meet hers, a powerful body as black and hard as ebony striving into one soft and hourglass shaped, the colour and sweetness of brown sugar.

On their lunch break in Bristol, two office workers crush their lips together. A gorgeous girl closes her shining green eyes and leans into the kiss, enjoying strong hands upon her waist and a deft tongue inside her mouth. He's tall, light-haired and handsome; she's equally tall, red-haired and beautiful, with a willowy frame, and pale skin against which lovebites stand out in vivid relief. Her lover breaks the kiss after what feels like forever and plants another mark on her neck, one hand moving to push her thong aside, and then she feels him slip inside her.

The man pushes his work-wife against the wall and their sex is swift and frantic, hips bucking and lips like predator's teeth upon one another's skin. Hands claw at clothing and neat office outfits become mussed and tattered. The girl tries to keep it quiet but she can't, it's impossible, her willpower is no match for his thrusts, so she settles for a kiss when it gets too much, and screams into his mouth.

In Yokohama the sun set hours ago, but that's not stopping anything. In her cheap digs a young student cries out wantonly, kneeling on all fours like a dog on her bed. Her boyfriend is quiet, his deep steady breathing a contrast to his ladylove's shrieks. She raises the roof, ignoring the banging on the walls as her annoyed and jealous neighbours are kept up by their desperate shagging. She'd feel guilty if she didn't feel so good; they've been at it for two hours, counting breaks.

She marvels, when she has the chance to think at all, how he can be this good. He's only a second year, only just turned twenty. He told her once that he started with his highschool crush, the pair of them eighteen and insatiable. God, to think she had been busy studying! Maybe that was why he made her wear her old schoolgirl outfit, her sailor fuku just about fitting on her lithe Asian body, askew and rumpled from their rampant fucking. Long black hair dangles in front of her face, the sweat of sex and summer drips from her brow, and as her man reaches round to tickles the clitoris, she feels another orgasm coming on.

In the morning, a woman moans out her climax. At noon, she lets it out in a muffled cry. At night, it's a triumphant shriek. And then the satisfied girls slump down as the heavenly wave crashes through them and recedes, leaving a tingling happy glow in its wake. The naked Latina sags, her energy spent, and her boyfriend flips her over into a mating press; the redhead breaks the kiss and sucks in breath like a drowning sailor, a button pinging loose from her shirt as she all but swoons in her lover's arms. And the Japanese girl in the schoolgirl outfit lets her head hit the mattress, raises her bum and lets her aching arms fall, even as her bedframe cracks. And in all three ladies, a post-orgasmic clarity prevails.

He has other girls.

It's just a work fling.

I caught him flirting with my neighbour.

It doesn't matter.

He's a bad boy, they think. It's what they do, and can you blame them when they're the real deal, when they make you feel like this?

Of course you can't.

Three loud, accomplished, masculine grunts can be heard. Three proud cries of triumph, of conquest and release, ringing out at the same moment across the world. It just goes to show; East, West, Black or White...

Real men are real men the whole world over.