Arranged Courtship & Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Justin falls in love....
1.4k words
4.39
5.6k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FFPeter
FFPeter
83 Followers

Later that evening, Justin sits at the dinner table, dressed in his best suit; in navy blue velvet, with, as usual, short, rather tight trousers.

He steals a glance to the other side of the table where Lady Fenton sits imperiously, dressed in a shimmering, low-necked cream evening gown; her décolletage adorned by a silver chain, from which dangles the tiny key, she most graciously agreed to accept, that very afternoon, in response to Justin's humiliating request.

"For goodness sake Justin, stop fidgeting!" hisses his stepmother, Lady Agatha, "What on earth will Sophie think about a young man who can't sit still in his seat?"

Poor Justin, not yet accustomed to the weighty encumbrance attached to his genitals, manages to utter an embarrassed response: "Sorry, mummy".

'The Honorable' Sophie is sitting to his left, dressed in an adorable, floral, full-skirted, ankle-length crepe de chine dress. Her heavy, expensive 'Femme de Rochas' perfume drifting towards Justin.

Resting her hand ever so gently, on Justin's trousered thigh, in an encouraging but teasing gesture, she remonstrates with Lady Agatha:

"Why, Lady Agatha, don't be so hard on Justin. I have always found these dining chairs to be terribly hard. I'm beginning to wish for myself, that I had worn rather more substantial knickers to protect my bottom. These tiny black chiffon panties offer little padding!"

The assembled company, burst into laughter. At least the four females were amused, but of course, their gaiety was not shared by our hero, who was blushing under their gaze, whilst struggling to keep still and ignore the delicate fingers of his pretty neighbour.

Another female hand now landed softly on his left thigh, naked, below trouser level. It belonged, of course, to his step-sister who was wearing the tightest turquoise Capri pants imaginable, finishing mid-calf, and exposing her delectable ankles, shod in red high heeled sandals. Justin's penis is now straining inside its hard curved iron prison, with a delicious combination of arousal, frustration and pain.

"I agree Sophie, mummy is so bossy with us. She thinks I should have worn my evening gown tonight. Why should I? It will soon be the 1960's and I'll do just as I please!"

Lady Fenton interrupted, whilst fingering the little key, at her bosom:

"That is all very well for you girls, Clarissa, but we ladies have a very special duty to conduct the behavior of the young men in their charge."

Tompkins arrived to serve the first course - lobster soup.

"Now, let us enjoy our dinner in peace! Serve the champagne Tompkins."

"Will the young gentleman be partaking, madam?"

Penelope looks to Agatha for a sign.....

"No, he can have some of that lovely apple juice that Gwen made yesterday."

Fortunately for Justin, for the remainder of the meal, he and his female tormentors were preoccupied with the three superb courses placed before them, whilst the conversation turned to that most frequent upper-class feminine topic, of horses, ponies and riding, without his involvement.

As the dishes were being cleared, Lady Fenton, clearing her throat, made a suggestion to her daughter:

"Sophie darling, why don't you take Justin outside to the east garden, and show him the summer borders?"

"What a lovely idea, mummy!" she replied, and turning her lovely face to him, "Would you like that Justin?"

Taken off guard, Justin managed, for once, a confident reply:

"Oh, yes Miss, I'd really love to!"

With that, the young couple were allowed to excuse themselves and, directed by Sophie, made their exit through the French Windows to the terrace and beyond.

Taking Justin's hand, Sophie guides him along the borders to see her favorite flowers. Eventually, they arrived at the enclosed rose garden.

"Which of these roses reminds you most of me, Justin?"

Justin looks carefully, around the splendid display before them, now in full summer profusion. Eventually he points towards a dark red, velvet hybrid-t bloom,

"This one, Miss. This one is like you".

"How sweet, Justin. You are a very charming young man; that is 'Black Beauty', planted here by my grandmother. However, you are wrong. Come over here and I will show you the rose which mirrors my heart."

She leads the way to a border of white roses.

"This rose is mine, Justin. Its called 'Iceberg'. It is shining, eye-catching, but cold."

"It is very beautiful Miss. You are very beautiful."

"Why thank you Justin. What lovely things you say! Let's go and sit together in that little pavillion in the corner."

The couple settle themselves on a wooden bench, inside the rustic shelter, far from any chance of disturbance.

Sophie takes Jason's hand again.

Justin's heart is thumping, as Sophie leans towards him and kisses him full on the lips.

"Do you like me, Justin?"

"Oh yes Miss! I really do!"

"I like you too, Justin. I think you are a very sweet boy."

"You know, some of the boys I have walked out with have told me that they love me."

"Oh, I love you Miss. More than anything!"

"Really! You know all the right things to say to a lady, Jason, but how do I know that you truly mean it. How can you prove it?"

"I'll do anything Miss. Just give me the chance!"

"Well, let me see.......You know, I once read in a romantic novel, that the hero declared his love by offering to kiss the very ground that his girlfriend walked upon.

Of course, it was just an expression of his deep love and dedication. He didn't actually do it. I found that a little disappointing. It was such a lovely idea. It has always stayed with me. I don't suppose......no, I couldn't possibly ask you....."

"Yes Miss. Yes, I want to. I want to kiss the ground that you walk on. Please, let me show you!"

"Very well, if you insist!"

Sophie stood slowly, adjusted her skirt and took a few steps onto the stone-flagged path. Looking back towards Justin, she simply gestured to him with a pointed finger, to her heels. He immediately fell to his knees and kissed the warm stone at her feet. Sophie turned away from him and began a slow circuit of the rose garden. She was astounded that the young man was as good as his word, kissing the path after each of her dainty steps; ignoring the gritty dust, slimy moss and the unavoidable grazing to his bare knees.

Eventually, returning to the pavillion, Sophie resumed her seat, with Justin kneeling at her feet.

"I really do believe you now, Justin, darling. You may kiss my shoes, if you wish."

Justin lavished kisses on the expensive leather of her high-heeled sandals, before she signaled that he should rise and sit himself next to her. Once again, she gave him a long lingering kiss.

"You can now refer to me as your girlfriend, Justin, and call me Sophie. No need to call me 'Miss'.

Justin is beyond ecstasy, and does not, (as yet) feel any pain from his wounded and bleeding knees. "Oh, thank you Sophie. This is the best day of my life!"

The young couple sit silently for a while, holding hands, when eventually, Sophie breaks the spell:

"You know, when I bring my boyfriends here. If they have been very well behaved, I usually wank them off. Would you like that, darling?"

Poor Jason is once again plunged into turmoil and has not responded before Sophie has reached across to unbutton his flies, to discover, inside his underpants, his shameful metal secret. To his surprise and relief however, Sophie does not appear to be perturbed in any way.

"Oh Justin! How wonderful. I didn't think you would go along with mummy's idea! You are in chastity for me!"

Blushing, shocked but grateful, Justin can barely voice a response:

"Gwen did it to me last night, in her room. She said that I needed it to stop me from being dirty. That all the men here have this."

Holding and petting his metal chastity device, Sophie whispered in his ear:

"Oh Justin, darling, what a wonderful gesture. None of my other boyfriends would agree to such a thing. You are very special. I like you so very very much."

And so it was that after their overnight stay at Fenton Hall, a tired, elated, but uncomfortable Justin, his stepmother and stepsister returned home on the mid-morning train. Disappointedly, Sophie was out for an early morning ride, and had not been around to see off our young hero.


FFPeter
FFPeter
83 Followers