All Comments on 'Arranged Femdom Marriage-Side Story'

by Femme_Domme_Fatale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am Sam

Dear Mistress. That was quite simply fantastic. Perfect in every way. I AM Sam and need you help and guidance in just the way that you describe. My tears were streaming as you disciplined Sam in the audio and (I have to confess) my cock also hardened considerably at exactly the same time as his did under your control. Alas, you were not here to help me and instruct me what to do, so I have had to let my erection subside. Please, Mistress, tell me what to do. I so need your expert help and guidance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am Sam

Mistress, this was quite simply fantastic. Perfect in every way. I AM Sam, and I need your help in exactly the way you describe. I confess that my cock hardened at exactly the same time as Sam’s did in the audio. But you were not here to help and guide me. Please tell me what I should do Mistress. I need your guidance so very badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Exquisite

What a perfect world and audio. You always provide a breathtaking and fascinating glimpse into unchartered territory for me. I am always humbled and astounded. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thank you Mistress Fatale.

Shy Boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love listening at work

Mistress I love listening to your stories at work. I wish someone would come punish me for being such a slut! :(

CornixCornixabout 3 years ago

Yet another exquisite piece by a talented and imaginative Lady, thank You.

Your creativity and knowledge of Dominance marry together so well. We are blessed and honoured to indulge in both.

subbywannabesubbywannabealmost 2 years ago

Mistress, you are wonderful . You're a little extreme for my taste, I don't do pain. I gotta go to bed. It's 6:30 am been listening to you all night I AM IMPRESSED LOL

Moxon10Moxon1012 months ago

Mistress you are AMAZING! It would be an absolute pleasure to serve you! You are now my biggest fantasy ☺️… your stories and voice are sensational.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemme_Domme_Fatale@Femme_Domme_Fatale
Adorer of submissive men. Lover of Matriarchal interactions. I record monologues and stories concerning female domination and I am never happier than when good boys listen to their mistress.