Beauty Claims the Cute Dork

Story Info
His mysterious lover claims him as her own.
15.6k words
4.46
34.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character in this story is an 18 years old high school senior.

***

The teen got up unsteadily. He made sure to brush his teeth well and hopped into the shower. It was a morning like any other, as he prepared for school. Putting on his favourite pink shirt, the young fellow pocketed his smartphone. After his usual breakfast of cereals, he said goodbye to his mother, got on to the school bus and went to sit by the window, like he always did. The bus ride was over in 10 minutes.

Zavier Johnson couldn't get rid of the sense of being watched. He peeked over his shoulder right after leaving the bus. No sign of a stalker. The boy walked into school, completely ignored by his peers. Everybody else was chattering or putting stuff into their lockers. No one was looking at him, he thought. There was not a reason in the world for someone to, right? Sighing, the boy headed to his first class of the day. There were much more important things to consider. Still, he was anxious.

There was somebody following him. That much he was sure of. He couldn't gather any physical evidence. It is just the feeling you have, when the hair on the back of your neck stand up and you feel shivers down your spine, and then you turn around and see nobody, which does nothing to ease up the tension in your gut. The nausea. The terror. It takes all of Zavier's willpower not to hyperventilate in the corridor.

After a couple of minutes, he finally arrived at his first class of the day. His history teacher arrived early and handed out some tests. This is going to be a long day indeed. As he sat down, the young Zavier's thoughts drifted back to the night where his gut feeling of someone following him around first began...

After the previous four days of school, Zavier just wants to go home after school and have his usual Friday night. The usual Friday night, by the way, involves nothing more than reading dystopian novels on the couch, preparing himself for going to bed by relaxing and enjoying some speculative fiction, and then sleeping early and waking up late the next day.

Elena, his only friend, asked him to go to a party with her. It was being hosted by Rick, the star football player. 'Come on, Zavier. It's not like you have anything interesting to do after school anyways. I'm not letting you spend another evening reading at home on your couch, lying around by yourself. You need to get out there more'. The youngster sighed.

He carefully twirled a strand of his hair. "I don't think Rick would like having me at the party.."

"I wouldn't mind it," said the jock as he suddenly appeared. "You should come hang out with us." Zavier nodded his reluctant agreement, not wanting to be rude to the large, muscular footballer. He did not realize what it would end up leading to.

His best friend patted him proudly on his shoulder, placing her warm hand between his shoulder blades and reassuring him that he's going to be fine. It was just a party, after all. Nothing could go wrong. She'll be there and he'll be able to talk to and hang out with her if he feels uncomfortable on his own. He loves how much she cares about him and does everything to make sure it's all right. He'll never be able to find another best friend as good as her. Everything she does, she does with his best interests at heart. It was all very sweet.

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Zavier did his best at each subject, save for gym. The bell rang signalling end of Friday and the school week. He walked past a group of three girls into the corridor, observing several other students putting stuff in their lockers. How he wished he could just do the same, head home and get a decent shower. Alas, it was not meant to be. Zavier always keeps his word, especially to his only friend. There is no choice but for him to go to a party. He decided to come up with an excuse at some point for leaving early.

At 5 pm, Zavier and Elena made their way over to the party. Colourful lights were visible from one hundred metres away. When he entered, what greeted the young Zavier was the stench of alcohol. He navigated his way through the place cautiously, afraid of stepping on vomit by accident at some point. That was a real possibility at events such as this. It was inexplicable. The feeling of someone watching him. Every time he spun around, nobody was there. His nerves were not eased by the slightest measure, however. He was already a paranoid boy by nature and this is just making it worse. Eventually, Zavier decided to go home. Spotting Elena, he yelled over the blare of the music, ' I need to go home now! Bye!' She sighed, knowing there was no stopping him when he set his mind on something.

On his way out, a random girl grabbed his ass and tried to kiss him, and she did this after making out with two other guys right before his eyes. He quickly extricated himself saying "Do you think I am a manwhore?" before leaving, quite proud of himself for how he handled the situation perfectly, leaving the blonde girl over there. He just don't want to make out or have sex with a girl who will forget him in the morning. Plus, there is also the risk of STDs and shit he doesn't really want to go through. He already has a life that is good enough.

There is no need for him to risk his health and safety by sleeping with some cauldron of sexually transmitted illnesses. He will never call someone a slut but judging from the way that girl eagerly grabbed him and kissed him, and the fact that they've never met or talked before, she is probably fairly promiscuous. Zavier doesn't regret throwing away the chance to get laid. Even if he's still a virgin, he has a clear preference in mind, wanting a dominant woman who will make him submit to her by manipulating him, coercing him, bending him to her will, not just someone whose best effort is giving him a sloppy kiss.

Zavier is, unlike almost every other guy in his year group, still a chaste. He's shy, skinny and socially inept, and has never even as much as had a kiss from another girl before, and there's no way he would just walk up to one of the girls and ask her to handcuff him to bed. The poor boy told himself he can save his precious virginity for the right woman, who he loves and loves him back just as much, and they could spend the rest of his life forever. It's his intent to only have sex with one woman for his entire life. He's going to be a one woman man. That might be rare in today's society, but he really doesn't care. It's the way he is.

As he walked, a sense of dread filled him. He just couldn't shake off the feeling of being stalked. Which is totally ridiculous. He is a nobody. Just a wallflower. No one at school ever talk to him, not even other nerds. And it's okay. He's grown used to it since... Well, since forever, really. He's never actually had anyone's interested in him before. So why is he having this feeling where the hair on the name of his neck stands up. He's actually starting to pray that he was too paranoid. Even that would be better than getting kidnapped.

Soon he was home, but even upon his arrival at the place his sense of being followed was not eased. He just hopes it's his paranoia and nothing more serious.

The Mysterious Woman's Point of View

She rubbed her crotch in excitement. The sight of her precious boy at the party was almost too much. He is so damn adorable the pictures of those supposedly cute kittens lose their meaning. Ah, the things she is planning to do to him. Her pussy is dripping. Her cunt is completely soaked. How wet that clueless fellow can get her, and he wasn't even trying! As a matter of fact, she thinks he doesn't even notice her! Indeed, the little boy seemed a tad bit paranoid as he walked home, but perhaps it is in his nature to be so...careful. Almost as if he expects to be abducted right in the middle of a Friday night. On his way home. As he wishes to be in a comfy bed.

Her mind is filled with perverted images of the cute boy kneeling in front of her, his tongue inside of her pussy. And of course, she would push him on to his bed and kneel down next to him, wrapping her lips around his little cock. One of her jock friends took a photo of it for her when they were in the gym changing room. She doesn't really care about his tiny size. He's the boy she loves and she loves him very much, even with his shortcoming, lewd pun intended. The boy would involuntarily thrust up at her with his slim hips, moaning adorably like a bitch in heat, begging her to suck his dick, as she greedily drains him of his cum, emptying those balls straight down her throat.

Zavier

Zavier could not identify the source of his nervousness. As he tries to shake off the feeling of being watched, the world around him continues.He tried to finish lunch before one of the more popular kids sat down at his table. "Hey, Zavier! I was wondering if you would be willing to help me with the history assignment?"

"Sure." the teen said absentmindedly, as the girl thanked him and walked away, her golden curls bounced on her head as she headed back to her group of close friends. Helping other students with school work is something he's always enjoyed doing, regardless of who they were or whether he'd get anything in return for his support or not.

As the young Zavier continued with his meal, however, it became more difficult to shake off the feeling that someone is staring at him. Every time he spun around, expecting to see somebody looking his way, there was nobody looking back at him. I must be getting too paranoid, the boy thought, sighing. Or maybe not. Again, that shiver ran down his entire body. No way. Why would anyone be stalking a loser like him?

What he didn't realize is that the teen is not as much of a loser as he thought he was. Not at all. He is easily the cutest boy who has no idea that he is cute, even if it is quite obvious that he is very adorable. One of the cheerleaders once just walked up from behind him and pinched his backside, saying, ' You're so fucking cute'. He never blushed harder than he did that day. Gosh, Zavier thought. She gave him her phone number and also told him to give her his, and the two chatted and hung out for a couple of weeks, before she suddenly became terrified of being seen next to him, for some unfathomable reason. After that, he was back to square one, with nobody being interested in hanging out with him at all. I really need to start doing something else, thought the young man.. Create new memories. Anything would do. Urgh. It shouldn't be so damned difficult. Everyone else can make happy memories for themselves. He should be able to do it too. Think of something inherently pleasant, that can easily make his face light up with a pretty smile. After this brief moment of him trying to find some light within the darkness, he decided to walk off towards his next class.

Elena was right next to him. Zavier was clearly spooked out by something and it was starting to concern her. She leaned in to ask her closest friend "What's wrong, Zavier? You look like you expect someone to jump out at you or something. The teenage girl grew very worried at her friend's anxious face. It made her feel as though she should be doing something to help him out. Allay his troubles.

The Mysterious Woman's Point of View

Her eyes remained fixated on his thin, lanky body for many seconds. It took a great deal of effort to prevent the devilish smirk from spreading across her face. She just couldn't get how cute he is out of her mind. The more she looked at him, the clearer it became how this adorable boy is the right one for her. How they were meant to be together. He is so very cute and she is a beauty. His external prettiness is only a small part of it, though.

What's far more important is the innate goodness which he practically radiates, being so kind and gentle to the younger kids that he helps with school assignments, tutoring them for free. It always struck her that, despite her being far more attractive, he is the one that is too good for a scheming, manipulative bitch like her. But that doesn't matter, since she'll get him anyway. Watching him walk away from the cafeteria, she smiled to herself.

She can't stop herself from constantly fantasizing, imagining how good it would feel to swallow his tasty cum and then make him hard again, so she could fuck him fast with her pussy and her ass. She's going to be the one fucking him, not the only way around. He's going to be her boyfriend, lover, toy, bitch. His only purpose will be to satisfy her, and she'll make sure he does what she expects of him. She'll tie him up and she'll fuck him and he'll beg her to continue fucking him.

Zavier

Zavier tried to ease his rapidly fraying nerves. He was somewhat anxious. Elena told him he was being paranoid, which he can't deny. There was, however, a very good reason for this. After all, someone was definitely keeping an eye on him over the past couple of weeks. That in itself was extremely disconcerting, as he preferred to remain quiet in the background without interacting with other students, like the jocks or the cheerleaders. What happened next helped him to allay his concerns, when he returned to school after the weekend, to find himself having his usual time by himself at school, with no one around to bother him. This changed in Economics class when their teacher put them into groups for a new project.

He found himself grouped with Elliot, a member of the baseball team, Mandy, who occasionally studied with him in the library, Robert, a football star, and Cassie and Angela, two cheerleaders, with Angela being the captain of the team. Both girls were very beautiful and athletic, with toned and muscular yet still feminine arms and legs, and large breasts. Cassie's ass was small but toned, while Angela's butt was really big and extremely muscular.

The five of them met to study at Angela's house. They spent a couple of hours there doing their task together. Elliot, Robert and the two cheerleaders just played on their phones while Zavier and Mandy ended up doing most of the work, which didn't really surprise them. Angela was nice enough to offer to let them stay for some dinner, but Zavier politely declined. He decided it would be better to head home immediately and decided to leave right after they were done working on the project together. The young boy went straight home, wanting to relax and chill out privately. After arriving, he removed his clothes and went over to lay on his bed, relaxing. He was quite surprised to find a text from Robert who invited him to go to his house for a party.

Zavier realized that it would not be a good idea to upset a 210 pounds footballer by rejecting his invitation, and got into his most respectable shirt and pants, before leaving at 6 PM. By the time he got there the house was packed with almost everyone from their year at school. He entered, surprised when Elliot came out of nowhere and gave him a big, hearty slap on the back and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, and gave him a friendly smile, steering him towards some drinks and trying to get him drunk. The young nerd graciously refused and just walked about for the next half hour, greeting people he recognized and trying his best to look as though he fitted in, before deciding, to hell with it, he's leaving.

He reached down for his phone to check what the time was, but discovered that it was no longer in his pocket. Panicking, he started looking for it everywhere, until Cassie, noticing that something was wrong, asked "What are you looking for?"

"I think my phone got misplaced," Zavier said. The pretty cheerleader helped him look for a while, also enlisting the help of Angela. Angela smiled at him, promising to help them find Zavier's phone. They searched for the device for the next ten minutes. The blue-eyed head cheerleader finally located it on a couch where he sat down a bit earlier on, after which the boy thanked Angela for her help and then snuck off. The beautiful girl's blue eyes flashed with merriment as she smiled at him and waved when he left, telling him that she'll see him again. He went home to get some sleep, but before that happened, was notified of another message to his phone.

Unknown : You're so adorable. I can't wait to have you in my arms, baby.

Zavier was confused, before suddenly chuckling and replying.

Zavier : I'm sorry, but you've texted the wrong person.

Unknown : No I haven't.

Zavier : Then who are you talking to now?

Unknown : Zavier Johnson.

That really spooked the poor nerd out for a bit. He thought it was probably a joke but then decided to reply anyways with a question.

Zavier : Who are you?

Unknown : That would ruin the surprise, sweetheart.

Zavier scoffed before switching off the phone and lying down on the bed completely naked, falling asleep, completely dismissing all thoughts of the mysterious sender. The next morning, however, he was extremely disturbed by an image sent to him. It showed his nude body as he lay sleeping that night, taken through the window of his bedroom. Whoever this is knows where he lived, and he never gave his address to anyone. Not even Elena.

Unknown : You can't run. You can't hide. You're gonna be mine, baby boy.

Zavier immediately jumped up at the image on his screen depicting him lying on his bed, in all his glory, snuggling his face into the comfortable pillow. Someone took a picture of him in his sleep through his window. In the middle of the freaking night, while he's vulnerable and defenceless. This was not good at all. How the hell did this happen, exactly? The nerd boy quickly jumped up and out of bed, and leapt over to grab his baseball bat that was next to him. He doesn't play the sport or any other but bought it to keep himself safe in case there is a home invasion attempt. In hindsight, he realized he must have looked truly ridiculous, with his messy morning hair, completely naked and holding a baseball bat, but he was more concerned with saving his own ass right then.

There was no one outside, as far as he could see. He quickly put on some clothes, making sure to leave the weapon within easy reach, should circumstances render him in need of its use. Finally finding himself fully clothed, Zavier texted the mysterious person.

Zavier : Who are you and what do you want?

Unknown : You'll know who I am soon enough baby. And what I want is you.

It would be an understatement to say that Zavier is sweating buckets now. This is going really, really badly. He has to figure out a solution to this mess as quickly as possible. Which is going to be difficult since he doesn't even though exactly what this mess was all about. He was notified of another message being texted to him, and checked it.

Unknown : You're so adorable, I can't wait to have in my arms, love.

The young nerd couldn't help but blush at his assessment by the mysterious person. He thought about what to say in reply, before deciding to write a cheeky answer. Might as well get some enjoyment out of this before it becomes more scary, the teen thought wryly.

Zavier : I can't wait to feel your strong, powerful arms around me too, whoever you are.

He snickered at his own text before switching the phone off and going off to sleep. The next morning, he woke up and decided to leave the house and go buy some groceries at the nearby store. The short walk was refreshening as he enjoyed basking in the cool morning air and relaxing his mind. He purchased some food and headed straight home, having the place to himself due to his parents being away on a business trip. This meant he could just chill out by himself. Zavier was sipping on his water and decided to take a little nap. He wanted some rest after the stress of the previous week and a short session of napping on the couch was the perfect option for him.