Arranged Marriage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He has no idea that the awful man he referred to doesn't even exist and is just made up to make him feel sorry for and agree to marry her. "Thank you so much," Fatima says to him with a huge grin on her face. Ahmed assumes that she is just happy she doesn't have to marry a violent man, being completely oblivious to the fact that he has just been duped into a teenage marriage, something he has been trying to avoid ever since he reached puberty. It is only to protect her, he tells himself, despite feeling his heart stir at the smile on Fatima's beautiful face. He will still focus on his studies. Maybe the two of them could fall in love for real one day, but he won't force her to do anything a man usually expects from his wife.

Ahmed has no idea that even though he wouldn't force her to do anything, she is already planning on forcing him to consummate with her.

......

Ahmed is feeling very nervous right now. He has just gotten married to Fatima in a large ceremony, with many of his parents' and hers' friends attending. The boy has always been shy and this takes it to another level. All he could do is try to greet people with as steady a voice as he could muster. Thankfully, his father is charismatic and manages to take a lot of attention upon himself. This means it isn't as bad for Ahmed as it could have been. His dad really knows how to charm people with his words and mannerisms. It's part of what made him a successful businessman at a relatively young age.

He sits down at a chair, thinking about what to do next as the guests walk about. Many stop by to congratulate him on landing such a gorgeous bride and he blushes. Yes, Fatima is an extremely attractive girl. Ahmed knows that and accepts that he is very lucky in that regard. The teen still feels a little bit miffed that he couldn't wait until after graduation but understands that it is the right thing to do and doesn't regret his decision. As long as Fatima is safe from a cruel older man, he is happy. Had he known that she made it all up, he would be more recalcitrant.

Suddenly, a strong hand comes to rest on his right shoulder, squeezing it firmly. Ahmed turns around and smiles. If there is anyone he is glad to see at the wedding, it is Salman. He is the only friend that Ahmed has. His classmates are nice enough, but Salman is the only one he has ever hung out with outside school. The others he only meet on campus and never anywhere else, despite having been asked before. Salman is the only one who understands him well, other than his late mother, who passed away in a car accident last year.

"Congratulations, Ahmed," Salman says and hugs his best friend tightly. Salman has gotten married last year. Unlike most Saudi men, he has taken on a subservient role in his marriage instead of taking charge, being a meek and shy lad of 18 years old. Very similar, in fact, to the equally young Ahmed. That's why he is here today. Both to congratulate his best friend on his wedding and talk to him about what to expect from marriage. "Can we go somewhere a little more private? I want to talk to you about something. It's really important and I don't want to have anyone eavesdropping on us while we're at it."

This makes Ahmed frown. "I am not getting dragged into another one of your shenanigans," he says. Even though Salman is usually shy like him, he did occasionally got up to no good and pulled pranks on people. They were always harmless but also always created and left messes behind. Ahmed was usually the one blamed for them and forced to clean up. Salman just laughs heartily though. "I'm serious. Whatever it is you did in the toilet last year, don't even think of doing it here, or I'll kick you out of here. It is my wedding, after all." This is the first time that he's acknowledged the fact.

"Don't worry. I have no pranks to pull here today," his friend says to him jovially. They walk past some other guests before arriving at a secluded area. Once alone, Salman drops the cheery act. He turns all serious immediately. It is actually kind of jarring for Ahmed to see his friend act this way. "Listen, Ahmed. You and I are very different from our fathers and most other men in our lives. Only I can understand your preference, just like you are the only one who can understand mine. I got married a few months ago, so here I am now, ready to help you get through this. You will need my help with your marriage."

Ahmed could kind of figure out where this conversation is headed. It is a very uncomfortable territory for him and he doesn't feel like discussing it very much but his friend looks determined. After a moment of silence, the newly married boy just says "I don't know what you're talking about, man. Could you please be more specific?" Then he realizes that his words were a mistake. "Actually, you know what? I should get going now and see to my guests. My father said a good host shouldn't leave too early and it's only been half an hour."

"You know what I am talking about, my friend," Salma tells him and grabs him by the arm, holding Ahmed in place. "I read the stories you wrote. You should have switched back to the account you use for school work before lending me your school work." Ahmed now pales rapidly in shock. "We are both very submissive. Our dads will never be able to understand that about us. Not even our classmates, many of whom are quite progressive, will be able to relate to us. Marriage is different for us since we are not what girls in our country are raised to expect from their husbands."

"Now wait a minute. So what if I am a submissive like you? What could you possibly tell me that will help me with my marriage?" Ahmed demands way too defensively. Great. Now Salman has proof that he really is a submissive just like him. "Okay I will admit it. Yes, I'm a submissive, just like you. What more do you know about it than I do though? How are you going to help me out? I am listening now." He has never felt so flustered before in his entire life. The boy just wants this conversation to be over really soon.

"When I married my wife, I was afraid of how she would react if she found out about the stuff that I'm into. That's why I tried to hide myself from her. But that didn't work," Salman confides to his surprised friend. Ahmed never knew that Salman actually tried to avoid his wife and is caught off guards by this piece of information. "She found out about it one day. I was very afraid she would ask for a divorce, because I knew I would give her one if she wanted it. I would then have to explain to my dad why he isn't getting a grandchild."

Now Ahmed feels very interested and wants to hear the rest of the story from his friend. "What happened next?" he asks Salman. Salman takes a very deep breath and looks like he is about to go on, but then hesitates, unsure of what to say next. "Come on. You already said a lot. Just tell me the rest," Ahmed says to him, really wanting to find out what happened between the two of them. He has met Salman's wife before and the two of them seem to be deeply in love, but they never, ever told him how they got to be that way.

"She told me I had no right to keep it from her," he finally says to Ahmed. "I was shocked to hear a girl speaking to me that way, let alone one who is my own wife. She then grabbed my balls and said that since I was too scared to make the first move, she had to talk to our parents and ask them to make the arrangements. Ahmed, I thought that I asked her for her hand in marriage only because my father wanted me to have a wife, but she and her father were just as responsible for this. She knew I am the one she wants to be with and she manipulated me into it. I'm thinking that maybe Fatima did the same thing to you too. Will you please be careful?"

Ahmed doesn't know what else to do other than just nod and stand there as his friend pats him on the back before leaving. He feels so confused right now. Salman just suggested that Fatima may have made up the story about having an abusive suitor to get him to marry her. But is that really possible? Could someone as beautiful as her actually love him and want to marry him so much that she would get his father to lie to him on her behalf? And would his father actually go along with it? It is very hard to tell if that's possible or not.

That night he decides to try to take his mind off things by writing another one of his erotic stories. It is what he does to explore his sexuality by himself. He is just typing some stuff up when he can feel someone wrapping her arms around him from behind. Ahmed turns around in surprise once he feels Fatima resting her head on his shoulder. Her hand drifts down to his crotch. "What are you doing?" he asks her in a gentle tone, wondering what is going on. He never expected her to do this, since she said she didn't love and only wanted to marry him to avoid abuse.

"I'm your wife now," she says to Ahmed in a breezy tone. "You own me. Use my body to satisfy all your urges." He gulps as her words make his manhood spring to life beneath his clothes. The boy then rapidly extracts himself from her arms and looks at her, trying hard to figure out what to say to his equally young wife. This is all so new to him. Sure, he knew he would get married one day but always thought it would be several years away and therefore never tried to prepare himself for it in the past. He just thought he would have more time.

"I know you don't actually love me," he says to her cluelessly. "So I won't force you to do anything you don't want to. Even if you do love me, you don't have to have sex with me if you don't want it. I only want you to have what you want. Do you want this?" The manipulative girl suddenly feels coy and decides to shake her head, not letting him know right away. "Okay. But we didn't get a new bed so can we share mine?" She quickly nods. "You can go to bed first. I have to finish up with something." He then goes back on his phone.

When her husband is asleep next to her with the side of his face in the pillow, she curiously gets out of her bed and grabs his phone. She uses his sleeping face to unlock it with the Face ID and then goes through the device. Recalling that he was typing earlier, Fatima then opens his Google docs app and finds a few documents that have racy names, to say the least. Clicking on them, she is very surprised to see the erotic stories that he has been writing lately. They are all very depraved, femdom themed ones that she can't help but get turned on just from scrolling through quickly.

In one of them, a woman is forcing her husband to eat her out and even drink her menstrual blood. For another story, there is a girl waking up her man by urinating on his face. The young bride couldn't believe Ahmed is into this kind of thing. Fatima switches the phone off and puts it back where she found it. She then gets back into bed under the covers and snuggles up to Ahmed with a small smile on her lips. This is even better than she thought. Not only is he kind to her but he also has submissive desires. This means she can take charge and easily become the dominant one in their marriage. It is such a cultural transgression that she can't help being horny just from thinking about it.

It is his destiny. This is nothing he can do to avoid this. Nothing at all. Her husband will be her sex slave before he knows it.

Author's Note : How do you feel about her right now?

12