Arrival of The RX-2000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...I..." Josh said nervously, a girl had never asked him to kiss her before.

Susan leaned close to him, closing her eyes. Josh's tongue darted between his lips and he leaned forward. This was so much different than when he had asked her to kiss him a few days before. This time, her face was tear stained and she was a vulnerable girl, not a cold android. All her exposure to other people as well as television had made her evolve into a fully conscious and feeling being. It had only been a few days, but she had changed so much.

Their lips met and Josh put his hands on her sides. Susan felt an incredible tension in her chest as she kissed him. It felt so wonderful to be kissing him. She put her hands on his face and kissed more passionately. Their tongues touched and Susan was almost going crazy. She leaned towards him and he fell back against the side of the couch. Susan laid on his chest, her tongue playing with his as they kissed. Josh's arms wrapped around her and she locked lips with him one last time.

As she leaned up from him and opened her eyes, she could still feel the warmth of his lips and could still taste him on her lips. It had all been so good, she wished for it to happen all over again.

"That's love." Josh said, helping her sit up.

"I can't describe it..." Susan mumbled, "You're right...that is special."

"Now, let's go clean up the kitchen and have dinner." Josh said, helping her to her feet.

Susan smiled and nodded, still holding onto his hand.

*******

Meanwhile back at Whitesmith university, an old friend of Josh's was working late in the computer science lab. Vladmir Dulkov was a forty year old man from Russia. He had lived in Russia and trained in their military intelligence devision until he was in his late twenties. He moved to America as soon as the military let him and took to college like a sponge. He already knew a lot about Russian equipment and computers, but it was a whole different system to learn the American's technology. But after doing so, he became a professor and researcher at Whitesmith university and met Joshua Smith soon afterward.

Currently he was working on some inconsequential program for a small business in southern California. There was a loud crash from the lab next door and he ran out for the door. When he reached it, he stopped. There was a loud yelling in Japanese from the other side of it and he took out his small digital recorder. Whatever they were yelling about, it wasn't good and he didn't need to be in the middle of it. But his life in Russia had taught him a few things. One of them being, better have evidence and an alibi than nothing at all.

Clicking the record button, he recorded all of the yelling. Even though he knew both English and Russian, he could only understand one phrase and it stuck out at him like a knife. Something his friend Josh had been asking him about. Something he knew nothing about.

The RX-2000.

*******

"So you're saying these two were in the lab after hours?" Josh asked Vladmir.

"Yea, and I recorded them. They mentioned something you were talking about." Valdmir said with a thick accent, "About the RX-2000."

"They...They did?" Josh asked nervously.

"Josh...these two weren't screwing around. Come with me. When I came in this morning, I found the lab like this." Vladmir said, leading him to the other room.

He opened the door and Josh's jaw dropped. He had seen these labs before and they were usually in perfect order. Currently it was a complete disaster. Flat screen monitors were thrown around the room and broken into pieces. Nearly everything not nailed down had been destroyed.

"And I found this." Valdmir said, walking into the back of the room.

There was an M-1900 lying on the ground with a large knife in it's chest. There was a small sticker on it's chest that read 'congratulations for winning'. Josh pulled the knife from it's chest and clicked the button on the handle. A vibro-blade lit up along the edge. The blade was a special alloy, that when a heavy current was passed through it, the thin edge of it lit up with a laser-like edge. It was a new age blade used by soldiers on the front line.

"I heard that you won the radio show that gave this away. You were also asking questions about the RX-2000." Vladmir said, "I need to know everything if I'm going to be in the middle of this. Is she the RX?"

He pointed at Susan, who was standing behind Josh in jeans and a T-shirt.

"She...is. But I want to keep it under wraps." Josh said.

"These guys weren't kidding around Josh. Here, I recorded them." Vladmir said, handing Josh a small recorder.

"Susan?" Josh asked, handing it to her.

"Of course Josh." Susan nodded, putting it up to her ear.

"Touch her hand Valdmir." Josh said, putting a hand on Susan's arm.

He did and Susan clicked play on the recorder. She immediately began relaying it in English to Josh and Russian to Vladmir.

"...Don't care about your excuses! I want to know where that android ended up!" one man yelled and there was a crash of a computer monitor.

"Look, I told you everything I know. It was delivered to our warehouse and we shipped it to the address on the box. I don't know anything else!" The other man pleaded.

"So then why did this piece of shit get shipped to my house!" The first man cried and there was the sound of a vibro-blade humming and a sudden screech of metal being cleaved, "It was imperative that android get's shipped to me directly."

"Well, there was some stuff left at the warehouse, mainly a very odd toolkit and a pair of artificial ears." The second man said.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do with a tool kit and some ears?" The man cried, "That android had time sensitive programming that could easily destroy our mission if it went astray."

"What are you talking about?" The other man cried.

"The android had adaptive personality programming that caused it to become more like it's surroundings with time. That's the reason it was so vital to our mission. It would easily adapt to it's surroundings and blend in where we want it, thus allowing us to infiltrate whatever corporations we want. If it ended up somewhere else, that programming could've easily adapted and the android would be nigh impossible to find now!" The Man cried and another loud crash followed.

"Look, it doesn't have it's ears yet, so it's still detectable. It's still got it's android communication equipment on it's head that it came in the warehouse with. We could still find it!" The man said in terror.

"The RX-2000 is an adaptive android of the highest technology the Yakuza could acquire. A loss of that magnitude would mean the end of you. So remind me again why the hell you guys didn't write down where you sent it?" The man said and there was a loud stomping.

"Because your boss demanded I keep it's shipment off the books." The second man said suddenly.

"Yea, off the books, not a complete mystery." The First man yelled angrily.

"Look, it doesn't have it's ears, we could still find it. Just give me some time." The other man pleaded.

"Fine, but you don't find it in a week and your dead!" The first man yelled angrily.

There was a stomping that got louder and the recording cut off. Josh looked up.

"The Yakuza?! That's who this android came from?" Vladmir said suddenly.

"It would seem I was made for espionage work..." Susan said, looking at her feet.

"Look Josh, if the Yakuza is involved, I don't want to be any part of it. Keep me out of this. I've had enough of dangerous mafias when I was in Russia." Vladmir said, putting his hands up.

"It's alright, I'm going to keep her hidden and hopefully this will all blow over." Josh said, "I'm sure as hell not going to try and take her back, not now. They'd probably kill me!"

"Well...just watch yourself. I've seen stuff like this before...it usually doesn't end pretty." Vladmir warned him.

"I'm going home for the night. Erase this and forget everything we've talked about." Josh said, handing him back the recorder.

*******

"Josh...am I in trouble?" Susan asked as they sat on the couch at home. Josh was in his pajama pants and Susan was wearing her maid outfit.

"No, god no honey. I just...it seems you came from a dangerous mafia organization. Maybe it's for the better that you ended up with me, but I can't say what will happen in the next few weeks. Also...we've got to find a way to hide those." Josh smiled and pointed at her android ears.

"Of course. I'll wear my hair down over them and put on a hat." Susan said.

"Well...I suppose it's almost bed time." Josh yawned, turning the television off as the late night news ended.

"Okay. Goodnight Josh." Susan said, walking down the hall.

Josh stretched out on the couch and turned the lamp off. He pulled up the blankets and gave another yawn. There was a nagging in the back of his head that this whole situation was going to end badly, but as long as nobody found Susan, it should be okay.

There was a floorboard creaking nearby and he looked up.

"Um...Josh...can you come sleep with me...?" Susan asked quietly.

"What?" Josh said, sitting up suddenly.

"I'm scared...all this stuff about the Yakuza...please." Susan said, prodding her fingers together in the dark.

"Well...I..." Josh blushed a little.

"Pleease~" Susan whispered.

"Alright." Josh nodded, "Alright."

"Thank you Josh." Susan said, hanging on his arm as he walked down the hall.

Her shirt felt slick on his arm.

"What're you wearing?" Josh asked, looking down at her.

"Well...I...sort of...bought some night clothes the other day. You wanna see?" Susan asked, flicking on the bedroom light.

"Um...sure..." Josh said, looking down at Susan.

His jaw dropped at what she was wearing. She had on a thin lilac silk nightshirt that came barely to her navel. Lower than that, she was wearing similar colored french knickers that were about the size of boxer shorts. They were ruffled around the edges and a little frilly. He could see the curves of her hips and pelvis beneath the silk.

"OH! Wow...that's...um..." Josh stuttered, "That's very...um...beautiful...those are a little...provocative."

She giggled and turned the light back off. Josh watched her crawl into bed like a cat and slip under the covers. He slipped into the bed a little nervously and faced Susan. She scooted closer to him, putting her head onto his pillow.

"Hold me?" Susan asked, putting her hands on his chest.

"W...What?" Josh stuttered and blushed.

"I...I like it when your arms are around me." Susan whispered to him, "It makes me feel good..."

"Okay." Josh said.

He put one arm under the pillow their heads were on and the other around her back. She nuzzled his chest and pressed herself closer to him.

*******

Josh awoke early in the morning on Saturday, quite a bit before Susan was awake. She was still cuddled in his arms, sleeping softly. She didn't look a bit like an android. She was sleeping just like a person, her chest rising and falling gently. The light from the rising sun outside the window was falling across her face.

Brushing her pink hair out of her face, he leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Susan's arm moved around him and rested on his shoulder. She kissed back and Josh felt her tongue toying with his.

"Good morning Josh." Susan said softly.

"Morning cutie." Josh whispered to her.

"Did you sleep good?" Susan asked.

"Surprisingly wonderful...I've never slept in bed with a girl before." Josh mumbled with a blush.

"Well it was really comfy with you." Susan smiled, rubbing her body against his gently.

"Susan...you know how we heard those two fighting the other day...and we heard you had an adaptive personality...are you changing to suit me?" Josh asked.

"I really don't know...I mean...I've just learning about humans...it seems like this is just me." Susan shrugged.

"Well you definitely have more of a personality than when you arrived." Josh smiled, giving her a kiss.

There was a banging on the door and Josh looked up. Fear gripped his heart as he realized who it must be.

"Stay here. Keep the door closed. Protect yourself with this." He said, reaching into his dresser drawer.

He pulled out a small nine millimeter handgun, something he had bought for home protection since he moved to California. Handing it to Susan, he gave her a kiss and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Walking down the hall carefully, he stepped into the kitchen and grabbed a large knife from the drawer and he headed for the door. Someone banged on it again and Josh turned the lock. Holding up the knife, he pulled the door open and swung.

"Whoa!" He heard himself cry and a hand grabbed his wrist, stopping the knife.

Josh cringed and opened his eyes.

"Hey! Hey! It's not the Yakuza, even though we thought it was." He heard himself say.

In front of him stood himself and Susan.

"What...what is...what's going on?!" He stuttered, seeing himself.

He stood at the door with a large rifle in his hands. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt with a black military vest over top it. On his head sat a wire thin headset with a microphone and a small screen that was in front of his left eye. Susan on the other hand was wearing dark jeans and a sleeveless black top. She had a Katana in a sheath on her left hip and a pistol in a holster under her left arm.

"Calm down, I know this seems strange, but we've got bigger problems. The Yakuza will be coming this way soon with two cars and twelve men. In about..." He checked his watch, "Fifteen minutes, they're going to find out that you have Susan and they're going to come for her. Get her out of the bedroom, get her dressed and come in here. I need to keep an eye on you two while I pick off these guys."

"What the fuck is going on?!" Josh cried.

"Josh! I'm you from the future. I'm here to keep your ass from getting shot. Don't worry, you'll make it to the past and be in my position soon enough. Only a few days ago I was in your position, scared and freaked. But I got over it and so will you." Future Josh said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Good morning Josh." Future Susan gave him a small bow.

"So how the hell did you guys get here?" Josh asked.

"I asked the same thing and never got an answer. So you'll have to make do without it." Future Josh said, "Go get Susan."

"Right!" Josh said, nodded.

There was a shattering of a window and Future Josh mounted the three and a half foot black rifle he had in his hands on the edge of the window sill. Josh raised his eyebrows in surprise and turned down the hall. He grasped the doorknob on the bedroom door and opened it.

There was a loud bang and he ducked. A bullet hit the door frame near Josh's head.

"Oh yea, watch out, she tries to shoot us." Future Josh called down the hall.

"Thanks." Josh shook his head.

"Josh! My god, are you okay?" Susan asked, jumping over the bed towards him, "Who's out there?"

"Us from the future apparently. I claimed the Yakuza will be here in a few minutes and that I needed to come get you ready." Josh said, "You were wearing dark blue jeans and a sleeveless black top."

"Gotcha." Susan nodded, digging through her drawer of clothes.

"How much clothes have you bought?!" Josh said, seeing the full drawer.

"Well...I actually just bought a lot of fabric and sewed this myself." She blushed, getting a pair of panties from the drawer.

Josh turned around as she stripped and changed. He pulled off his own pants and slipped on the pair of black pants he had been wearing. After Susan was finished getting dressed, he dug through the closet and found the old black long sleeve he had been wearing. Dressed in the same clothes as their future counterparts, they walked back out into the living room.

"Good, you caught on quickly. I did too." Future Josh said, "Now, it will be two black suburbans coming from down the street there. If I remember correctly, I am to put a bullet through the first drivers windshield and that truck will crash, killing everyone inside. After that, I kill two more before they break into the house. Susan, Future Susan, will kill two more once inside and then past Susan will shot one with the handgun and you will get shot by the last one before I stab him."

"What?! I get shot?!" Josh cried.

"Hey, I got shot too." Future Josh said, "It's not that bad."

"Anyway I can avoid it?" Josh asked.

"I asked the same thing and still got shot." Future Josh chuckled.

"Got, this whole time traveling thing hurts my head. Speaking of which, how the fuckin' hell?!" Josh cried.

"No time! The Yakuza is here!" Future Josh said, pulling the trigger on his rifle.

There was an explosion from the gun and a plume of flame exploded out of the barrel. A single fifty caliber bullet struck the driver's side of the front window and there was a splatter of blood on it. The truck swerved and flipped onto it's side, sliding to a stop in a neighbor's front yard. The other truck plowed into the back of Josh's car and Future Josh pulled the trigger again. The man in the passenger seat took a bullet to the chest and died. Five men got out of the truck quickly and Future Josh shot again. One man was picked up and thrown five feet by the force of the round.

The first man to the door kicked it in with a single blow and the four of the Yakuza left piled inside.

"I am not getting shot." Josh muttered, running down the hall.

Future Susan pulled out the large revolver under her left arm and pulled the trigger. A head shot killed one of the Mafia and she fired again, taking the other man out. The other two open fire with two small submachine guns. Susan, hiding in the kitchen, pulled the trigger wildly and the man closest to her got shot down. The last man standing looked over at Susan and started towards her. Future Josh dropped the rifle and ran towards him.

Future Josh tackled the last Yakuza and they hit the floor in the hall painfully. The Yakuza pulled the trigger on his gun wildly and bullets sprayed down the hallway. One of them caught an unlucky ricochet off an air vent and it shot into the bedroom. Josh cried out in pain as a bullet struck the back of his calf. Future Josh shoved a vibro-blade through the man's neck, killing him without mercy.

"Josh! Josh are you okay?!" Susan cried, running down the hall.

"Hell no! I just got shot!" Josh cried, looking at the wound in the back of his leg.

There was an entrance and an exit in the back of his calf, so the bullet must've gone clean through.

"I'll get the first aid kit." Susan said, walking back to the living room.

"Past Susan, let Future Susan take care of that. You need to help me with these bodies. There's something I have to talk to you about." Future Josh said, nodding to Future Susan.

Future Susan took the first aid kit down the hall to Josh.

"So...how did you guys get back here?" Josh asked, trying to ignore the searing pain in his leg.

"Josh said I wasn't to tell you or it could disrupt the flow of events." Future Susan said, carefully sewing up the bullet wound as Josh almost cried in agony.

"That's...that's handy..." Josh gritted as she wrapped gauze around the wound, "Damn I wish I had some first aid spray..."

First aid spray was an expensive liquid that caused almost instant healing. It couldn't completely heal a bullet wound, but it would heal the surface and the underlying tissue, removing the need for stitches and gauze.

"Future Josh said the same thing." Future Susan chuckled, "Don't worry, you can still walk on it."

Josh stood up uncertainly.

"Would you look at that, I can." Josh said, limping down the hall.

All of the bodies had been cleaned up and taken out to one of the suburbans.

"Okay. That's that and now onto business. I was told when I was in your position to go to this address and everything would work out." Future Josh said, scribbling on a napkin that had been sitting on the counter, "You and Susan will go here, it's a Yakuza warehouse, and everything will work out."