Arrogant Bastard

Story Info
Domination of a young man.
1.6k words
4.02
9.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a year ago, this hot young stud contacts me via my social media page. He messages me and says, "Hello Mistress, do you think you can dominate an arrogant, cocky guy? I need a woman to put me in my place."

Amusing -

We continue to chat off and on. He is so cocky at times it is a turn off and I need to remind him that he is to do as I say. He has a very hard time following rules, but I'm not quite ready to give up on this handsome arrogant little bastard quite yet. I have wanted a boy toy and he may be it. We plan a play date and I pack up my bag of tricks and go to his house.

While I'm driving he texts me and says, the door is open, just come in. I'm thinking, WOW...UH...NO...you open the door for me you little shit! He's so going to pay for being insolent. This further sets the mood for his destruction.

I walk up the sidewalk to his place, quite irritated and looking very hot in my porn pumps, fishnet stockings, too short jean shorts and see through top, barely covered by a jean jacket.

I open the door and there he is - sitting on his black leather sectional, grinning from ear to ear. How I want to wipe that smirk off his face...irritating cocky little shit!

He approaches me and his black eyes turn darker. His hand wraps around my waist and grabs my ass. I remove his hand and give him the chiding remarks you make to a child...uh uh uh!! Then I put my hands on either side of his face and kiss him so soundly and thoroughly he almost falls backwards. He tries again and again to put his hands on me and each time I smack them away.

Take all your clothes off and stand in the middle of the room I tell him. While I help myself to a beer from his fridge (he was ordered to get my brand ahead of time). Watching him undress, sipping off my beer, now I am grinning ear to ear as I see he is already hard and wanting. Such a hot body, 20 something and all muscles, adorable face and an attitude that needs adjusting for sure.

I set my beer on the table and walk over to him, he turns his head to watch me and says, "Mistress you really have gorgeous legs." I thank him and tell him to face forward. Then I run my fingertips from his shoulders down his back and around his ass cheeks, he shivers, I run my fingers around to the front of his body and lightly brush them over his already hard cock. I remove my hands from his body and SMACK an ass cheek...he jolts forward and cries out...hahahaha...wasn't expecting that were you? I position myself and take another swing - have to make both cheeks even. SMACK! Again he bucks forward and lets out a small whimper. (From what I've learned men cannot take nearly the same amount of pain that women can - not all of them anyways.) This puts a wicked grin on my face...you so deserve this you cocky little shit. Three more strikes to each cheek until he turns a nice bright red for me.

Then I stop and take his balls in my hands. I tease him with some pressure while I bite on his shoulder. I kneel behind him and run my fingers up the insides of his thighs...he giggles and says it tickles. Again, reaching around now with both hands, his balls in one and his cock in another, I begin to stroke him. Slowly, and then faster, squeezing his balls in time with the strokes. His cock getting harder and harder in my hand. He is dripping pre cum already...mmm. I come around the front of him and put him in my mouth to suck the pre cum out. He hasn't cum for days at my instruction and is about ready to explode.

Groans escape his mouth, "oh Mistress, I'm going to cum..."

No you aren't...not yet...and I stop stroking him abruptly.

I tell him to lay on the floor and he asks me why. Sternly I look at him and say, "Excuse me?" He apologizes and lies down.

I stand above him and remove my shorts to reveal the crotchless fishnet stockings underneath, I remove my top to show him my tits and hard nipples. More groaning from beneath me.

I straddle him; rub my wet pussy on the outside of his cock, up and down repeatedly...more groans. He doesn't know what to do with himself. He wants to touch me and tries again to grab my tits, but I slap his hands away. This is pure torture for him, and I LOVE it!

I start playing with my clit right in front of his face and stick my finger in his mouth. He sucks it like he is a baby calf sucking his mother's tit. So eager, hungry and willing...mmm. I play with my clit some more and reach behind me to stroke his cock. he is so close to cumming...he tells me again, Mistress I'm going to cum...uh uh...not yet darling. I stop stroking him and keep playing with myself. Watching me do this is almost causing his orgasm, until...I release and squirt all over his belly. His jaw drops, his eyes widen and he says "Oh my god...that is so fucking hot!" I move off him and his entire belly is soaked, my cum is dripping off the sides of his belly and his cock is sticking straight up... another wicked grin.

I walk over to my beer and leave him stunned on the floor for a couple minutes. Taking a long drink, I look at him and tell him to stand up.

I walk over to his sectional and sit down. He stands in front of me. I take his cock in my mouth. Very, very slowly and carefully I suck on him, watching his face and listening to his breathing and stopping every so often so that he doesn't cum...but then, I pick up the pace, just to be evil and again he says, Mistress, I'm going to cum. So I take him out of my mouth and rub his legs to calm him down a bit...all this edging is just awesome...what torture...

Next, I tell him to get on his knees and I reach in my bag. I pull out my face dildo and tell him to open his mouth. He bites down on the gag end while I strap it around his head. Now...fuck my pussy. He is so eager...he can be a good boy for an arrogant little fuck. He rams that dildo into my pussy and pulls my thighs up onto his shoulders. Puts his whole face right in there... I've never seen such a beautiful sight, a handsome young stud fucking me with his face...oh hell ya. The pressure mounts, my back arches and BAM...he gets a goddamn face full of cum...hahaha...talk about marking someone. That boy must have smelled like pussy for a week!

I gather myself for a moment and release him from his straps. Then I tell him... "Get your ass upstairs." He obediently climbs the stairs with a hard on that looks almost painful.

I grab my bag and follow him upstairs.

He is standing next to his bed and reaches for me as I approach him. He's been a good boy so far so I let him touch and suck on my tits. His hard cock is almost poking a hole in my belly and the head is wet again with pre cum.

I remove his face from my chest and push him backwards onto the bed. I tell him to get on all fours as I take from my bag my strap on and vibrating dildo. He just loves being fucked in the ass...such a good little arrogant cocky son of a bitch.

I take some lube and stroke his cock from behind; I lube up the dildo and turn it on. Placing it near his hole I keep stroking him as he pushes his ass towards me. Wiggling that ass like he wants it so badly. Mmm.

I stick the head of the dildo in, it is just the right size, not too big and not too small. But I'm not worried, he's no virgin.

More groaning from him, his cock is literally dripping onto the bed, a long string of pre cum again escaping. I pump that tight little ass faster and harder as he relaxes. Oh he is just loving this. moving back to meet each thrust. I reach around him and grab his cock and stroke him while I'm delving in and out of that tight little hole. He says in a strangled voice, "Mistress, I'm going to cum." I stop for a second and say, "Do you want to cum baby?" He answers in almost a whisper, yes please, please...begging like any good little boy should. Yes, doll, you can cum...and I resume fucking and stroking him while I feel the pressure build in his cock and he grunts so loud I swear all his neighbors heard hahaha...cum shooting all over the comforter of the bed, his whole body shaking with after cum shocks...panting and groaning and cumming so hard...mmmmm...what a good boy.

That's all it takes, a bit of denial, a bit of torture, a lot of pussy juice and they are putty in my hands...

We have met a couple times since then and another play date is in the works. His attitude constantly needs adjusting.