All Comments on 'Art Class Modelling'

by TurinTurambar

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really great story, need a part two for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story, well written. Would be interesting to see how this plays out for both Ryan and Julia

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 1 month ago

Now on to Ryan and the teacher.

That's really what I want to see.

nycreadernycreaderabout 1 month ago

I liked the plot and the characters in this story, and I hope that more will come concerning what follows with Ryan, Professor Lynn, and Julia (I would really like to know what the Professor will reveal about her sexual attraction to Ryan); I gave the story 4 stars.

I truly wish, though, that the (relatively-inexperienced at Literotica) author will in the near future find an editor (preferably -- to make sentences sound better and to make sure that incorrect words are *not* substituted for intended ones (I believe I found "groan" for "groin", for example) ) *and* re-read submissions at least one more time *before* they are submitted, to reduce the number of missteps.

One other quibble: I *think* that Ryan has so far been a model *only* for the Professor, and not in front of a class -- so I would ask for a change in the story/series title *if* Ryan (and possibly Julia, or others) *does not* appear in front of an "Art Class" within the next 2 or so installments. (Otherwise, "Modelling for Professor Lynn" would seem better, to me.)

I *do* -- again -- like the characters and what has been done with the premise of a virgin model being eased toward display of his nude body and toward sex in front of an audience -- but *please* pay more attention to editing (!).

Sincerely,

Ethan (in New York City)

Hambone371Hambone371about 1 month ago

I echo nycreader’s comments; but feel those issues detracted more from the story. Also, the flow of the story and behavior of the characters was not smooth.

Englishchap82Englishchap82about 1 month ago

Superb. We need more episodes, of the same quality!

BorealforestBorealforestabout 1 month ago

A really fun story but unfortunately marred by a lack of editing as stated below. Keep working at it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love it. Need more episodes

YoungCurmudgeonYoungCurmudgeonabout 1 month ago

Definitely looking forward to future episodes. Great dialogue, full descriptions, and good timeline that your characters fill very well. Not being bc a writer myself, I found the mistakes I the story easy to read over and easily substitute with the correct word. 5 stars.

dwr0242dwr0242about 1 month ago

I love this storyl it was a super turn on for me! I sure hope there is more to cum!

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusabout 1 month ago

I would support the comments previously offered suggesting editing is necessary. The run on sentences distract from the story. Your conversations, story, imagination and flow are all very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I was not distracted by the mistakes, but proofreading would be a good thing.

Having said that, you handled a formula plot really well. Characters were interesting and action flowed with well-written motivation.

I'd like to see more.

Anonymous One

Frisky60Frisky6029 days ago

I liked the composition and build up of tension. It was very titilating! I would wish however that the author would do a better job of proofreading to correct the many typos and lack of needed punctuation. It would make it much more readable.

KernflakesKernflakes25 days ago

Very good first chapter. Looking forward to starting the second one now.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

I've enjoyed this story but the lack of editing really does ruin it. A little more care is required.

New lines when the characters speak, remove the spelling mistakes and you're on a winner

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous