Art Class Modelling Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan finds the next session a little more busy.
18.6k words
4.83
7.8k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 03/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is chapter two to an ongoing story. I highly recommend reading the first chapter to make sense of this one, though there is a short overview of what happened in the previous part.

Thanks for all the comments on the first chapter, I really do appreciate every bit of feedback I can get. I have worked hard to eliminate as many editing issues from this and always hope to improve my writing with everything I do.

DISCLAIMER: All characters in this story are over 18 and purely creations of fiction. This is meant to be a fun story with only a loose connection to reality, so just have a bit of fun with it if you can, thanks!**

My freshman year of university had been an almost miserable experience to be completely honest. I had basically no social life, definitely no romantic life, and had busted my ass off to keep up my grades in order to maintain a scholarship that was supposed to cover my tuition my full four years only for the program that granted the scholarship to be ended just weeks before my second year started. I was so dejected and desperate that I had chosen what seemed like the last option for me to try and get some money to pay for my schooling and had enlisted as an aide for one of the arts department's professors. What had started out as a simple job moving and sorting through piles and piles of boxes had changed into modeling increasingly bizarre costumes for drawings, and that had changed further into sharing the stage with one of my younger sister's best friends in the most ridiculous and revealing outfits yet. And then that changed into the best experience of my whole life.

So now I was beginning to think that my sophomore year might just be shaping up to be the best year I had ever dreamt of having. Stepping out of the shower just after Julia I reflected on how the day's events lead me here. I went from dreading having to model next to another student, to flabbergasted that the student was my sister's friend, to fucking her hard as the professor watching us both masturbated and drew us. That teacher had even tasted some of my cum off Julia's face after I had covered her in it before sending us to the showers to clean up. And in the shower we had gotten so handsy with each other that if we had both not been so worn out from fucking the first time we might just have gone for round two right there and then.

"Well big guy, you heard Professor Lynn, sounds like I'll be joining you again for some more, 'art'," Julia told me with a wink and a wide smirk as she grabbed a towel that Lynn must have brought over, and seemingly our clothes from the changing room as well. I laughed as I grabbed a towel and began to dry off, my eyes still moving over Julia's body eagerly as I could not get enough of her beautiful figure. She seemed to notice and took a moment to seductively run her hands down her lithe frame before wrapping the towel around her. "Still horny, god what a naughty nerd you are." She said with laughter still bright in her voice. "Well if the professor does not schedule another session soon enough maybe I'll need to call you over to my dorm room and work out a bit of that for you," She said, working the towel over her body in a way that was more performance for me than an attempt at drying.

Soon though sadly her show came to an end and Julia started to dress and I set aside my towel to do the same. "And I do not think I really need to say it but you can not even think about telling your sister about this Ryan," Julia said in a slightly more serious voice, putting on her panties and reaching for her bright pink bra. "And really, however much I'd rather skip my next class and test out that dick in a dozen different ways don't go telling this to anyone else on campus, if anyone from my sorority heard that I got railed by a dork like you they'd probably kick me out," She said with a light chuckle as she pulled on her tight little yoga shorts that hardly covered more than some belts.

As I started to pull on my jeans I could not help but frown a bit at her words, a sinking feeling making my heart fall to my stomach. Despite knowing that this was by no means the start of anything like a relationship I still thought this might be a turning point in my life on campus, a springboard towards a real social life and some momentum towards actual relationships. Julia must have seen the look on my face as I started to dread the coming year once more because she crossed over to me and wrapped her arms around me. "But don't worry you dweeb," She told me in a soft voice, standing on the very tips of her toes to press a kiss to my cheek. "I think you have shown me I might just have a soft spot in my heart for geeks like you, or at least ones that are packing like you," She whispered into my ear with a warm laugh before lowering back down and reaching for her shirt. "I might not be able to go hanging around the quad with you quite yet, but maybe I'll come by that place of yours that Megan said you got from a friend and we'll work on making you look like someone I could go hang out with," She said with a bright smile. "And there is a chance maybe a few of my sorority sisters might just want to help out when they know what you're packing in those pants," She added with a wink, pulling on her shirt and then starting to strap on her heels.

Her words, her confident smile, and somehow mostly her kiss on my cheek lifted my spirits back up and I could not help but smile back at her. "I think I'll have to take you up on that if you can find some interested ladies," I told her with a smirk, pulling on my shirt that I realized now was loose and baggy and gave no indication to the muscles I had built up recently and made me look just the same old scrawny nerd I had up till now been. Perhaps there was something to her offer to make me look a bit more interesting and cool. "And I will not even think about breathing a word of this to Megan, there would be just no way to explain this," I promised with a laugh, putting on my shoes as Julia finished her dressing and started to head out.

"Well, perhaps we can talk more about this all at the next session, I've got to rush back to the sorority house for a meeting that I really can not miss." Julia told me, leaning close and not needing to crane so high with her heels on as she pressed another kiss to my cheek before hurrying off. "I'm looking forward to it, dork, and here's my number, just in case" She told me as she left, handing with a hastily scrawled note with her number and having a cheeky smile on her face as she walked impressively fast in her heels. Her speed was especially impressive with the effort she made to shake her ass so much in a way I knew was purposely alluring to me. I laughed as I waited a few moments to watch her before heading out to walk back to my house, so happy I almost felt like I was walking on clouds the whole way there.

As that was only my Monday, the rest of my week was spent impatiently waiting for Professor Lynn to ask for her next session. I spent some of the time texting back and forth with Julia, though most of her texts were just suggestive hints without promising anything concrete. Thankfully I did not have to wait too long as Wednesday morning I got a text from Lynn asking me to come to the old art building for some work that afternoon. I quickly replied that I would be there and spent the classes of the day hardly able to focus. My attention definitely became removed from my classes when Julia texted me soon after, writing "Oh boy, you better come prepared dork," and adding a winking emoji to the end of her text. I had no idea quite what she meant by it but my heart started racing anyway as soon as I read it.

Soon enough the time came and I nearly ran from my last class to the old art building at the edge of campus, only slowing down so as to not slam through the doors of the mostly abandoned building. My pace was still quick as I made my way to the usual modeling room and I was greeted by the intriguing sight of the professor bent over something in the middle of the room. Lynn was putting the sheets on a new addition to the room, a large bed in the center of the platform used for the modeling. "Oh, you are here a bit early, rather eager today for the session?" She asked with a wide devious smile on her lips as she looked back over her shoulder at me, still bending over the bed to reach the far corner. Her position gave me an excellent view of her ass, today just barely clad in a light gray skirt so short that it hardly could have covered her cheeks even if she was standing straight. This of course gave me a good glimpse of her bubbly ass and her tiny black panties. I got to admire the view for a few moments longer as Lynn straightened out the sheets before she stood and started her way towards me, giving a different but still intriguing view. Her tight white blouse was so thin I could see her black bra underneath, and with how she had enough of its buttons undone her plunging neckline gave me a direct view of her bra pushing up her huge tits and her extremely generous cleavage.

Just how sexy and tempting the professor looked was still running through my mind and taking up most of my mental processing as she walked over to my spot and hugged me tight, much to my surprise. "Oh I am so eager for this too, my favorite student," She said with so much enthusiasm in her voice that I did not even care to correct her that I was not actually her student, just a paid aide. Well, her enthusiasm and the fact that her breasts were squeezed against me both helped me just enjoy the hug and squeeze her back a little. "I have so badly wanted to have the scenes I have planned for today for so long, but it is just impossible to find the right subjects. But first you came along like an answer to a prayer, and then Julia landed right in my lap and you two matched perfectly." She said, giving me one more squeeze before letting me go from the embrace, though she still hung on to my arms, rubbing up and down them. "And now the rest of the pieces have fallen right into place and I think I can finally get my chance to get these drawings completed." She said as her hands crossed to my chest for a moment before she completely pulled away and stepped back towards a table with several boxes and also some of her large drawing sheets near the entrances to the changing room.

"Since you are here a little early, would you like to see some of the finished pieces from the last session?" She asked me with a wide grin, waving me over closer to her. "They turned out just so lovely," She added as I walked to her side. Lynn laid out one of the drawings for my inspection and my eyes went wide with what I saw. Though I was somewhat used to her skill and how much detail she could get down in short amounts of time I was still amazed at how well she had drawn Julia and I. There in immaculate detail was Julia seated in my lap with my cock deep inside her, a look of pure ecstasy on her face. And Julia looked every inch the goddess she was intended to portray, a being of pure desire and enjoyment. Lynn pulled out the next drawing and it was much the same in regards to the talent and effort put into it. It was a stunning rendition of Julia being railed by my dick as I held her legs up on my shoulders, her body arched and clearly in the throes of her climax.

"God, these are just beyond what I could have even expected," I said in a low voice filled with amazement. "I know you are good, but damn, I just have not seen anything like these before." I added, looking over to a new page that showed Julia on her knees, thick globs of my cum splattering onto her face as she looked up in eager anticipation.

"Oh this is the art that I live for, the art that has always made me feel like I am truly using the muse inside of me." Lynn said, wrapping an arm around my waist as she grinned at my amazement of her skill. "And I have not been able to practice this sort of art since my traveling days, so I am just overjoyed that you have been able to be a part of me fulfilling my purpose again." She said, lifting a hand to my cheek for a moment as I turned to look down into her eyes. Of course, after the last session I had pieced together that her earlier career had been doing much of what she had done for Julia and I, drawing intimate scenes of lustful indulgence and perhaps even participating in certain cases. But right then and there I stopped thinking about what she had done previously and got lost in her eyes for a bit, my heart starting to beat a fast tempo as she drew in closer to me. My breath caught in my throat and I started to lean down closer to the professor, my lips nearing hers when a sudden sound and loud voice broke me from the moment.

"Hey professor, sorry we're late." Julia's voice carried through the room and I stumbled lightly as Lynn quickly pulled away, stepping from me as she turned to greet my other student. I was so distracted by the loss of the almost kiss that I did not really process that Julia had said 'we' before I turned to see my sister's friend.

"Oh it's not a problem, I'm just glad you both could come," Lynn said with her normal cheery voice, and I just had time to recognize that she was speaking to two individuals when I spotted the girl standing next to Julia. It took me a moment to recognize the always present but seldom heard member of my sister's mostly loud and boisterous friend group, a shy and somehow even smaller girl than Julia even with her oversized white hoodie and baggy light gray sweatpants who was seeming to try and hide away under her drawn up hood.

"Ashley?" I asked aloud after taking a moment to recall her name, my surprise at seeing her matching the shock I had when just two days ago I had first seen Julia in front of me in this same mostly empty art building. "I... I did not know there was going to be someone else joining us." I stammered out, looking between the two freshman girls and professor Lynn.

Julia spoke up first in answer to my response, wrapping an arm around Ashley's shoulders as the girl looked down and away from everyone in the room. "Well, Ash here has been finding college just a little overwhelming, I mean she has not even come to one of my sorority's parties yet or even barely come out of her room except for classes. So I thought this might just be the best thing for her to break her out of her shell!" Julia exclaimed with all of her usual confidence and pep. "I mean she wants to become an actress for crying out loud, so she's got to get used to working with other people at some point. So I thought she might as well start out small with a friend and just one other person. Especially since Professor Lynn said she could give some special credit to Ash if she helped out with us" Julia reasoned, taking Ashley's hand and pulling her along towards Lynn and I. "So Professor, what do you have in mind for us today?" She asked, still all smiles as she drew close before turning a more salacious one towards me for a moment.

Julia's reasoning might have been somewhat sound and logical in her wanting to help her friend grow and push past her boundaries if this were any other modeling session. Lynn had all but stated directly that this would be a repeat performance of what Julia and I had done just two days earlier. On that day Julia had first blown me and then rode my cock before enthusiastically allowing me to pound her pussy and then cum across her face. Inviting the reserved and rather timid Ashley to what had before promised to be a fuck session with an audience that wanted to draw it seemed ridiculous to the extreme. Especially since it appeared as though Ashley had not been told what sort of experience this might just become, and I had no interest in having someone there to see me dress in whatever provocative outfit Lynn had chosen for today and then bolt out the moment it started to get a little hot and heavy and tell everyone on campus what was going on in the mostly abandoned art building.

Julia must have seen the worry in my expression as she pulled Ashley along because she met my eyes with the look that meant she had some trickery planned. "Hey Ryan, before we get to the outfits could I have a word with you? And maybe Ash you could ask the Professor what sort of things you should focus on today to help you with your acting?" She suggested as she placed a hand on her hips and gave me such an intense stare that I hardly had time to admire her clothing choice for the day. She had picked for this session to arrive as if she was just coming from a workout, dressed in tight yoga pants that hugged every bit of her and had a thinner mostly clear material going down from her hips along the sides of her legs. She wore a tiny sports bra and though the air in the building was not all that cool her nipples were clearly hard underneath the thin fabric. However with her long blonde hair loose and styled perfectly and there not being a drop of sweat anywhere on her body combined with her heels made it clear her outfit was put together purely for looks, not function.

She took my hand and quickly pulled me away, not giving me time to even agree to her plan. Once we were away Julia tugged me down so she could whisper into her ear. "Don't you get all pouty on me, you dork," She whispered somewhat harshly, though there was mirth in her voice still. "Ashley is a lot more than just meets the eyes, I promise you. And she really needs a chance to push through some of her insecurities, and I think this is just the chance for that." Julia said, turning slightly with me to put our backs to Lynn and Ashley as she reached down to place her hand on my crotch. "Give her a chance to come out of hiding and show her true self and I know you will not regret it for a moment." She promised me, squeezing my cock through my pants for a moment as a smirk of pure mischief spread over her lips. "So just be a good nerd and play along, okay." Julia added with a wink before releasing her light grip on me and turning back to the professor and her fellow first year student. "Come on, let's get changed and get this thing going!" She exclaimed as she nearly skipped with excitement.

I followed shortly after Julia, taking the chance for a brief but thoroughly enjoyable view of her ass she bounced back to Lynn and Ashley. "Good good, yes let's get this show on the road. I am so very excited for this," Lynn said with a bright smile, handing one box to Ashley and another to Julia. I was just able to glimpse some black and red fabric poking out of Ashley's box and some white cloth from Julia's, though Lynn hurried both girls into the changing room before I got too close. "And here you go Ryan," She told me, handing me my own box with my costume for the day. "I know it might be a little different from what I have had you previously wear, but just keep an open mind." She instructed me with a wink. "And put it on just like all the other outfits, okay." She added before giving my ass a good swat to send me into the other door of the changing room.

Chuckling and shaking my head as I wondered just what was in store for me I entered the changing room. Julia had already drawn the divider to separate the room between the girls and I but I could just see through the just barely opaque material that Julia was already busy stripping down while Ashley stood still off to one side. "It will look great on you, I am sure." Julia was saying to Ashley. "You have a great body, it's time you learn to be a little more comfortable with your beauty," She encouraged her timid classmate. I could see through the divider just enough to tell that Julia moved over to Ashely and wrapped her in a hug. And from the small gap between the divider and the floor I could spot Julia's clothes tossed onto the floor, most likely purposefully near the edge so that I could see them, and so I had to guess Julia was embracing her friend completely nude. Ashley though did not shrink about from the hug back seemed to lean close into it. "You are so fucking sexy Ash, you know that I know it, it's okay to let others know it too." Julia whispered, though she still made her voice loud enough for me to just barely listen in.