Art in Reality Ch. 02: Words Slip Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex kept his head facing straight ahead. The jet of the shower was hitting his chest and the water ran down his torso, groin and legs. He enjoyed feeling Katie's fingers stroking along his neck and tickling up around the base of his skull. She then moved back down to his shoulders, and then down further onto his back. Her hands swirled up and down his spine, sliding effortlessly with slippery soap.

Katie lifted her hands away for a moment. Alex could tell she was deliberately pressing herself up against him, as she reached forward for the shower gel again.

Once Katie had re-filled a hand with soap and put the bottle back, she rubbed her palms together, then pressed them firmly onto each of Alex's buttocks. She squeezed his bum hard, before she resumed her circular washing motion. After a considerable time massaging his bottom, her hands sank lower, gradually descending onto the backs of his thighs and down his legs.

Alex felt a momentary pause when her fingertips reached the backs of his knees; he sensed a change of something before Katie continued, now rubbing his calf muscles.

Then it dawned on him.

She must now be kneeling.

A vivid thought flashed into Alex's mind.

All he need do was turn on the spot; and he could look down at her kneeling before him, in the perfect position to take his aching, throbbing cock eagerly into her mouth.

No. His respect for her confined the idea to his imagination. She had chosen to come in and she was leading the activity for now. He was perfectly content to let her continue down whatever path she had in mind.

Having reached his ankles, Alex now felt her hands begin to climb back up. As she worked her way higher, he noted that she was focusing somewhat more on the inner sides of his legs, and when she reached his knees her felt her pushing gently but persistently outwards.

He shifted his feet on the ground, spreading them wider. It was obviously what she had wanted as she immediately continued her hands' upward journey as they slid onto his inner thighs.

Then Katie caught him completely off guard.

One of her hands slid up onto his bottom; her other hand reached between his legs, and took hold of his balls.

Alex let out an involuntary note of surprise.

Katie let out a sniggering chortle.

'You all right up there?' she asked cheerfully.

Alex looked down at the hand poking out from between his legs, which was holding his balls, not uncomfortably, but commandingly firmly.

'Yeah,' he replied non-committally.

Katie grinned to herself.

She loved the contrast. On her knees she felt vulnerable and subservient; and yet, grasping the most sensitive part of his body, she felt powerful and dominant.

She was so horny.

Ever so slowly she squeezed a little harder.

She had no desire at all to cause him pain. It was purely to tease.

With her other hand, she felt Alex's buttocks clench tight, and she could see his torso expanding and contracting as his breathing increased.

She held and savoured the tension for a moment longer, then instantly and completely relaxed her hold.

She switched to a tender, gentle and loving caress.

Alex let out a long, smooth sigh from between clenched teeth.

Katie softly brushed and tickled her fingers over his balls; interspersed with occasionally grazing a fingernail across his perineum, which made him shudder and squirm.

Alex's head stayed bowed down, with his eyes fixated on watching Katie's delicate, graceful fingers massaging his bollocks.

It was sensory bliss; but for his aching cock, which was straining hard, as it screamed for attention of it's own.

At length Katie played her fingers across Alex's full and heavy globes one last time before retracting her hand back from between his legs.

Alex sensed her stand up behind him, which was confirmed a moment later as she pushed her whole body up against him and she wrapped her arms around his torso in a tight embrace.

Over the gushing gurgle of the shower water, Katie asked, 'did I miss anywhere?'

'Err, well,' Alex played along, 'there was one bit.'

'Oh, I'm sorry. Where?' Katie asked, and held one hand up in front of him.

'Well,' said Alex, taking hold of her wrist, 'here actually.'

Alex moved her hand down to his erection, which she immediately grasped.

'Oh goodness. How did I miss such a big bit?' Katie exclaimed playfully.

Katie slid her hand along the full length of his cock. The soap had long since run away, but the water flowing down his front provided sufficient lubrication. She went very slowly and carefully, as she had other plans still in mind, which did not involve him cumming just yet.

She pumped her fist along the length of his rod maybe a dozen times, in long, smooth strokes, before she stopped and took her hand away. Then she wrapped both arms firmly around his torso and surprised him again.

She spun a hundred and eighty degrees on the spot; spinning him around with her, so that their positions were reversed. The shower now struck between Katie's shoulder blades and Alex was facing out, towards the opposite wall of the wet-room.

'I think you're clean enough now. It's my turn for a wash,' Katie stated.

Even as a smile began to spread on Alex's face, Katie whipped her arms off him and shoved him firmly away. Alex stumbled a few steps forward, out of the showering area.

'I'll see you upstairs,' Katie levelled at him.

'What?' Alex asked incredulously.

'Off you go.'

Katie waggled her finger at the door, dismissing him as a schoolteacher would send a naughty child out of their office.

'I don't think so,' Alex retorted indignantly, and stepped back towards her.

Katie slapped a hand firmly against his chest.

Alex kept walking forward, pushing her backwards until she bumped into the wall behind her.

Katie kept her arm out straight with the elbow locked.

Alex picked up the bottle of shower gel.

'Good things come to those who wait,' Katie chided, not able to keep a cheeky smile entirely off her face, and took the bottle out of his hand.

Alex caste his eyes down, longingly, across her shiny, naked body, trying to think what to argue.

'But...' he began.

'No buts. Off to bed with you. I'll be up when I've finished in here.'

Alex opened and closed his mouth several times with unvoiced complaints, before resigning.

Katie tilted her head down slightly, to look up at him with wide eyes and a wicked smile.

'Well you had better not take too long,' Alex asserted with feigned aloofness, 'or I might be asleep before you get there.'

Katie's smile turned into a glare.

She could not think of a riposte fast enough, whilst Alex turned on the spot and walked out of the wet-room, pulling a towel off the rail as he went.

*****

When Katie came up the stairs she saw Alex sitting on her bed. He was leaning back against the headboard, prompted up on pillows, with his legs stretched out in front of him and crossed at the ankles.

'Still awake then?' she asked with arched eyebrows.

Alex smiled his confirmation.

Katie pulled away the towel she had wrapped around herself, dropped it on the floor and climbed like a tigress onto the bed. She crawled up the mattress on her hands and knees, glancing down at the handsome cock that would soon be inside her. As she passed over him she arched down low so that one of her nipples slid along his erection as she prowled into position on top of him. She stopped, poised above Alex, with her face was just a couple of inches in front of his.

'Hello,' she whispered softly.

'Hello.'

Katie leant slowly forwards to kiss him.

The sound of her phone rang out loudly, echoing around the studio.

She pulled back.

The pair gazed into each others eyes and then giggled together.

'It'll stop in a moment,' Katie apologised.

It did.

Katie leant forward again, aiming for Alex's lips.

The phone rang again. Irritatingly loudly.

Katie rolled her eyes.

'Sorry,' she said, 'I put it on loud so that I can hear it when I'm running.'

Alex smiled.

'Go away,' Katie yelled ironically over her shoulder.

It stopped ringing.

'Thank you,' Katie retorted.

It began ringing again.

Katie growled. Alex laughed.

'I'm sorry,' Katie apologised, 'I'll go and shut it up.'

She sprang off the bed and skipped towards the stairs.

Her phone was on a table by the sofa. It stopped ringing just before Katie picked it up. She glanced at the screen, so as to make a mental note of who she could notionally direct her irritation towards.

It was her agent.

A small frown creased her face and a small surge of anxiety surfaced.

A moment later the phone rang again.

Her agent again.

'Shit,' she hissed to herself.

She answered the phone.

'Hi Gavin.'

Alex heard her answer the call. A few seconds later he saw her head appear at the top of the stairs. She wore an pleading expression of apology and she silently mouthed, 'I'm sorry', as she listened to the phone at her ear.

Alex smiled slightly and nodded his forgiveness.

Katie disappeared back down the stairs. Alex stayed in the bed and listened to the conversation unfold in the space below him.

'Can I come round on the way, this evening?' Katie asked.

A pause.

'Right.'

Pause

'I can't come now, I'm, busy.'

Another pause.

'I'd have to leave my place right now, and even then it would be tight.'

Alex didn't like the sound of the way the conversation was going.

'Yes, yes, of course.'

A longer pause.

'Okay, okay, I'm on my way.'

Pause.

'Bye.'

Then there was an even longer pause before Alex heard Katie padding up the stairs. He knew full well what was coming, but when she got to the top, she looked so crestfallen that Alex instantly forgave her.

'I have to go,' Katie said, as she looked down at the floor.

'Uh huh,' Alex murmured.

'I'm sorry,' Katie looked up at him pleadingly, 'that was my agent, and he's got...'

'It's okay,' Alex tried to interrupt.

'...some disaster or something, that he has to go and deal with, so he's brought our meeting forward, to like, now, I'm sorry, I have to see him before this evening, so that we can go over some stuff, he can be quite temperamental, but he's a good agent, and I really have to...'

'Katherine,' Alex waved both his arms in the air.

Katie stopped talking.

'It's fine,' Alex said.

Katie paused for a moment, before erupting into another tirade.

'But it's not is it. And look you're all naked and gorgeous. And in bed. And I just led you on in the shower. And I fell asleep last night. And.'

Katie eventually noted the calm, smile growing on Alex's face.

'And. And,' she stammered, 'and I'm bloody horny, damn it.'

She stuck out her bottom lip and folded her arms.

Alex chuckled.

'Me too,' he said, and fractionally flicked his eyes down to his groin and back up.

'Yes. Yes you are,' Katie said with a rye smile, 'will it keep until later?'

'I'm not so old yet that I can only get it up once a day. I'm sure it will be revived upon your return.'

'Good. 'Cause when I get back I want you to fuck me senseless.'

Alex's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

'Sorry. I just. Oh, bugger I really have to run.'

'Go. Go,' Alex waved his hands.

Katie hopped over to a chest a drawers and began grabbing clothes out.

Alex quite enjoyed watching her dress. Knickers first, then long, stripy socks that went to half way up her thighs like stockings. Over these went a pair of jeans with just the right number of tears, which allowed a few little glimpses of the stripes beneath. Then finally a T-shirt, over which she buttoned up a smart waistcoat. Stylish and chic.

Alex looked forward to taking the wrapping back off later. Though he decided he might leave the long socks in place.

As Katie raked her fingers through her damp hair, she turned back to Alex and scrunched up her eyebrows in a look of pity as she looked at him and asked, 'are you okay?'

Alex gave a comic shrug of his shoulders, revelling in the silliness of still being stark naked and about to be abandoned.

Katie smiled sheepishly.

'What are you going to do while I'm gone?'

'Stay here and howl for you to return.'

'Oh,' Katie sat on the foot of the bed and ran her hand along one of Alex's shins, 'have you had breakfast?'

'No.'

'Oh I'm such a shit host. Sorry. There's a good cafe bakery type place just down the road. Turn left when you come out the front door.'

'Okay.'

'There's a spare key in the yellow teapot, on the shelf near the cooker.'

'Ta.'

'I'm sorry.'

'It's fine,' Alex smiled, 'I look forward to, erm.'

'Making passionate love to me,' Katie helped him out.

'Yes. That. When you return.'

Katie crawled forward on the bed and kissed him firmly on the lips.

'I promise I'll make it up to you,' she said, then kissed him again, 'I've got to run.'

'Go. See you later.'

'I should only be an hour and a half tops. I'll text when I'm on my way back.'

'Okay.'

Katie moved off the bed and over to the top of the stairs.

'Bye,' she called back longingly.

'Bye.'

'I love you.'

The words hung in the air.

Katie registered what had just slipped out.

Alex processed what he had just heard.

The couple were locked in each other's gaze.

A fraction of a second passed.

'I love you too,' Alex replied.

Another fraction slid glacially past.

'Bye,' Katie whispered, then ran down the stairs and out of the apartment.