Art-ly Valentine's Day

Story Info
Millie and her husband appreciate art in new ways.
1.6k words
3.2
5k
7
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Millie. Tonight, I am going to surprise my husband for Valentine's Day. I met my thin man in my introduction to art class in Dammsol University. Go Beavers!! I have been making arrangements to do something exciting for him. A few of my friends already know my plan. My friend, Tamara, let her manager know about my little exhibition. Her work just got a bunch of new statues in their park. Tamara handed me her card key to get in through the entrance. It is more of an arboretum than a park. Speaking of Tamara, she is calling me now.

"Millie are you really growing through with it?"

"Sure am."

"My boss gave me the big ok. "

"Thanks again for this. So much work went into this. I had my body entirely waxed from the neck down!"

"Ouch! Pulling that off hurts!"

"I wanted to look my best."

"Well, Millie good luck. See you tomorrow or I can't get in to work."

"You too."

As I hung up, I placed the phone on my bathroom counter. I stared at my reflection. My long blonde hair in a ponytail. My green eyes and full red lips are full of color. My large breasts with piercing on my nipples. My barely orange skin bare like a baby's. I turned around looking back. My firm round ass looked amazing. Maybe I will get a spanking. I bit my lip as I imagined my husband drumming on my bare butt in the park. My hands instantly began poking in and out of my bald vagina. Minutes later, I was fully dressed. I wore a short black dress that stop on my knees. I slid on my black lacy panties. As I stepped in my black flip flops. I could hear my husband getting in. I grabbed my black winter coat.

"Honey?"

"Harold, I am right here..." Millie exclaimed from an intersecting hallway. She smiled and licked her lips.

"Millie? What got into you?"

"I want to take you somewhere. For Valentine's Day..."

Millie at this point had her arms around Harold. Her head rest on his chest. Harold patted her head as he wondered what she had planned. He went up and changed out of his suit. Millie looked at her slender man candy. His twig like arms and legs. His cute butt and baby face. Her mother keeps telling her he looks twelve.

Harold put on some khaki shorts and a polo. He wore some flip flops. He took note of his wife's attire. It looked both sexy and casual. Her flip flops made him wonder what it could be. Millie usually wears flip flops when she plans to be barefoot or getting her feet wet. Harold was sure to pack protection.

Millie was on the couch waiting. As soon as Harold came down she grabbed his arm. Moving as fast as she could into the car. She grabbed the steering wheel. As she drove, she bit her lip to keep from crying out. Her thoughts like an X-rated movie playing inside her head. Harold was calm. After all it really looks like he is going to get some tonight!

After they parked and went in Millie pulled Harold to the new hedge maze. Millie smiled at Harold. She got so close her breasts were squished into his chest. Millie played with Harold's short black hair. She looked at his deep blue eyes. Then she reached down into his shorts. She found a near limp dick. As her fingers touched it she could feel it stiffen a little. Jerking her hand and body back with a playful yelp. Turning away she ran into the maze.

Millie was far enough Harold could not see her. He followed her voice. He turned left then straight. He turned right at two possible paths. He went into the closer one. He found a stone statue of a naked man with his right hand over his crotch and left outwards. In the left hand was a crumbled piece of paper.

Dear Harold,

I have been planning this game just for you. Every time I hit a dead end, I lose an article of clothing. I sure hope I find the right way out.

At the bottom of the paper was a wink face. Harold went back and tried the other way. He was making good time until he saw her again. She threw her coat over his head. She laughed as he removed her coat. He dropped it. He looked to see where she went. It appeared to be a path that was rather sharp to turn into. It might have been a gardening error. He followed it. When he found another dead end, he found her panties dangling from the statue's hands. As he spun around he caught Millie spying on him. She lifted up her dress giving him a view of her bald beaver. Then her round ass jiggling. She quickly ran away.

Harold unzipped his pants to make room for his growing wife seeking missile. He scampered around trying to find his wife. Based on her clothing, she may only have her dress left to lose. I mean she could lose the flip flops, but she had tender feet. As he continued with her game, he wondered if she had a prize in mind. He found a female statue with no clothing on it. He looked around and saw no sign of Millie. He continued till he was so close to the end. Harold felt a tugging on his shorts. His khaki shorts collided onto his feet. His boxers well pointed at the front. In fact, the elastic waistband in the front were tucked under his hairy balls. His long thick cock dripped a couple drops of semen from all the sexual tension building up. Millie was behind him. As he saw her there horny and bare. He must have missed the dress trying to find her. She jumped up in place clapping and laughing. Her breasts reminded him of the springs that act as door stoppers by vibrating up and down in place.

At this point she continued but way slower. Harold was holding up his shorts as he followed his bare beauty. Minutes went by in the chase. Millie ran into a section marked for "Adults Only". Harold stopped to control his cum filled cock. He stroked it slowly from tip to balls. His shaft got warmer. Small spurts of cum shot out from the tip. His cock throbbed less. Harold gasping in arousal and tired. Knowing Millie, she probably found another...distraction.

Millie was between two male statues. One-man statue was muscular and had long hair on his bulging pecks. The artist made him well endowed. He had a long thick cock extended. The tip designed as a sprinkler, with water instead of cum spraying out on the garden. The man statue to his right was average toned with muscles. His dick was limp, but massive. Millie was backed up to the limp one rubbing her buns against the fake limp dick. She bent her knees as well as stand tip toes as she rubbed against it. Harold came soon. He stared as his wife grinded her buns against the limp statue.

She turned toward Harold. She bit her lip as she grinned. She pointed at Harold, then gestured for him to come to her. As he stood in front of her and the limp statue, Millie pushed his hands off his shorts. Then she hugged him tightly. She stretched up and then squatted causing her front to dig into Harold's front. As she bent again and again, she gradually pulled her husband's boxers down. Once his boxers reached his lower thighs, it plummeted to his feet. Grabbing Harold's cock, she brought both closer to the spraying statue.

Millie was getting wet as she led Harold. Water flowed over her body, making the lights of the garden glisten off her skin. She stroked her husband's cock. As she tended to Harold, He looked around. It was uncomfortable standing next to these manmade hunks. He caught a glimpse of a camera or two in the area. Millie saw what concerned her husband. She pulled his cock towards her, Harold's face was buried in between her breasts. She wrapped her legs around his waist. She kissed his lips slowly. She slowly let go of his lips with hers. Then she kissed his neck. Harold grabbed Millie. As she bounced up, she grabbed his cock. As he was trying to take them out of the park.

Harold was not the best navigator. To make it harder, his wife was around him. Millie tried to insert Harold's cock with each step he made. The steps made her fly upward on his torso. As she fell, she tried aiming his cock into her pussy. Finally, she changed tactics. As she was up to his head, she began caressing his ears with her tongue. Harold stopped. Millie moved to his lips. Her hands gliding around his body. Millie knew Harold enough to know how to really turn him on.

Harold was trembling. He had to rest. Harold bent down on all fours. Millie unwrapped her legs and fell on the ground, ass first. She looked in Harold's eyes.

"Harold, stop worrying."

"I do not want to be on camera making love to you..."

"Harold...I bought the tapes of us from the security guard. It's our own sex tape."

Harold stopped holding back. He grabbed his wife's legs and spread out. He slid his cock into her moist pussy. Millie moaned as the cock came in. Harold used gravity to pound into Millie harder. Millie had her fingers digging into Harold's back. Millie loved rough sex. Harold grabbed Millie's breasts. He fondled them. His cock quivering with more cum. Harold pinched Millie's nipples. Millie grinned knowing what that signaled for Harold. He slid out. Harold grabbed his shaft. Pointing the tip at Millie's belly, he let cum shoot on to her.