All Comments on 'Art Model Ch. 04'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Real. Rare. Fantastic.

This was one of the few stories I've ever seen here where the author actually chose the less obvious path of declining the usual chapter ending sex scene. Instead Beth decided to be honest with herself, and with James, and she responded accordingly. Excellent. Love the dialog too. Beth is just so generous, but she's no wimp. What a totally sexy woman. I just wish I was Tony, come next Thursday night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slow Is Good

Regarding your intro comments to this chapter, slow is not only o.k., but is good writing. It adds some suspense to the story and gives opportunity to build characterizations.

Since you apparently write from personal experiences (though, as you explained early on, your story may be an amalgam of various events), your "slow" approach lets us "feel" your emotions, especially, as you move from the sensual to the sexual episodes. It is excellent erotic writing; keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wish it was my reality!

Great story, and as a (some time ago) mature art model I could really relate to your reasons and your excitement. Just wish I'd had some of the side benefits too! Well done, looking forward to the next instalment.

Gary13Gary13over 15 years ago
Too bad for James!!

Poor James missed his chance, and might never get another one! If it had been me in an earlier chapter, I'd have eagerly kissed you with my cum on your lips! And anywhere else on your body. God, you make me hot, Beth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry, James...you are so last week.

Oh, perfect....get a young kid interested, then slam the door in his face, that was quite the cold heart you had, back then.

You knew there was going to be friction the moment you started showing an interest with the male model. A better approach would have been to prepare the kid for the eventuality, and make him aware that you were only interested in a quick roll in the hay, then he wouldn't have gotten so attached to you.

Well done.

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

I'm feeling a little bad for James right now. Seemed like a pretty normal reaction, seeing what he'd considered 'his woman' enjoying another man like that, especially a very mature, well-built man. I'm hoping it doesn't totally interfere with their relationship, tenuous as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous