All Comments on 'Art Model Ch. 05'

by Travel Girl

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I felt like I was with you the entire way. Another great story. You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You are a great story teller

I have been reading your stories from the day I came across the literotica.

They are amazing..carrying the sensual way till the end. From Munich days to till this story, I just love the way you narrate the chemistry between man & women. If they are real story, I am floored and I appreciate the way you make love to different type & varied age group.

I was expecting little more stimulating act between you & mike in changing room..to make old man happy..

John & Tony are fortunate guys to spend lovely time with you..

Wish this saga continues for long and I am your fan always.

with lots of love

Raj

brn8520@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely brilliant writing.

I think all of your stories have been excellent. This one is just a bit better. The tenderness and the eroticism are well done. I just think that poor old Mr Reynolds should get a little more than a look and quick feel he was first on the scene. I'm sure that you could make at least 2 more chapters out of it and even more. Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Worth the wait

I wish you would write more often, but it is worth the wait when you do. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
If this is really your life............

I want to hear the final conflict when this wall of ice comes crashing down. When do we get to the end?

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 15 years ago
Travel Girl just "gets it."

This character she's created is easily one of the sexiest women in all of Literotica. I could almost feel the soft warmth of her smooth ass and I could almost hear the tiny crinkling sound of her panties. I could almost taste her when Tony was running his hands onto her panty covered ass in the parking lot. I love how she always stays in control. I love how she knows it's a really big deal to the people whom she lets touch her and experience her. She makes the exploration of her body seem like a holy grail type quest for precious treasures...because that's exactly what it is. She's that fucking hot. Excellent stuff, Travel Girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice Story

Enjoy your writing, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Travel Girl's ART MODEL is AMAZING!!!

there are very few stories on literotica that i really enjoy and can read over and over....art model has been a story that i've been reading over and over and waiting impatiently for the next chapter. keep this one going!!!

excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nice

you have a great talent for writing. and i love your pacing, your detail, and the love for your subjects. writing with a lot of class! thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please submit more of this story

Where have you gone?

Another story is well overdue.

You've spoilt us now you must keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Presently the most erotic lady

Love your writing and character, erotic but not crude like many of the other submitted stories. Keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Still going strong

As always, Travel Girl, excellent. I love your stories and have read every one. Just plain delicious. Your education and literacy show through every time. I can hardly wait until the next one.

biluv

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Realistic

I prefer reality and your stories carry enough "believability" whether with embellishment or not that I find them fascinating. The way they unfold generates tension while the detail generates credibility. Sometimes I feel like I'm reading your well-written diary. The remnants of your trail of lovers leaves me longing to be among that lucky pile of carnage. Let me know if you ever visit New York!

BenLongBenLongabout 14 years ago
Fantastic Story

Loved it all. Hot and Sexy. Wow.

bykeracerbykeracerover 12 years ago
Are going to continue the Art Model chapters

You are the bet author i have come across and i would like you share your further experience about Florida's trip.

You r the Best.

GinaHGinaHabout 12 years ago
As good as ever

Another story of sustained and increasing sexual tension followe by an explosive climax. I look forward to reading more of Beth's travels. I find myself entering the story and sharing her arousal and climaxes.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 11 years ago
One teeny-tiny "fixie" in this one?

When Tony first begins kissing Beth's pussy, there's a line that says she could feel him growing toward climax? The opposite, I believe.

No matter. You racked up all 5s from me on this series.

Lovely.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A++ I can never focus on stories this long but this one had my attention the whole time. One question, what happened to James? 5 stars!

mammoetmammoetover 10 years ago
great story

no comment's, can't imagine why, it's a great story that could have gone on and i hope it will.

MatcziewMatcziewalmost 10 years ago
Love the stories you tell and the way you write!

The stories you post have such a depth of detail and believable emotional content that they bring the reader right into the situation. You've done a wonderful job of presenting your experiences on this forum. My biggest hope is that you are still active, both in your adventures* and in your writing.

Regarding the Art Model series, you built the scene, the emotional involvement in the modeling, then the emotional aspects of the relationships with tremendous skill. I do wonder whether you ever went back for more modeling (and, if you want it, whether you have had the opportunity to make contact with Tony from time to time).

If I may, I will add that the combination of your scientific mind, your successful career, your sense of adventure, and your evident engaging personality (not to mention your clearly very attractive body!) combine to make a truly lovely persona.

So keep adventuring and keep writing!

-- Matcziew

* They've clearly been a source of joy for you. I don't think we ever outgrow a sincerely adventurous spirit, though the focus of the adventures may change over the years.

TrevorvichTrevorvichover 9 years ago
Another Erotic Story

Once again you write erotica not porn. You focus on feelings rather than genitalia. I particularly like how you get a man's perspective on underwear and nudity. when the professor constantly sees Beth in a bra and panty, or just a bra, or just a panty, and he watches her dress and undress, the fact that he sees her nude for hours falls away and his erotic reaction is heightened. This is a fine insight into the male mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Travel guy

I was fortunate enough to have traveled all over the world with me job.

Reading your works is like reliving some of my own experiences.

I love your writing and how you capture the feelings of both the man and the woman. And how much a man loves the striptease but also how a man CAN appreciate a woman undergarments.

Please continue your writing

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

What s great story and well told. Is there more ? There is certainly scope. THANK YOU.

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955about 6 years ago
This series is excellent

I always like exhibitionist stories about posing for art & photography classes. This one is better than most. I really liked the progresession from single to girl/girl and then to straight sex.

4nk84nk8almost 6 years ago
Wow

This had me going from the get go. I hope to y and Beth meet up again

Keep up the good work

ontomars55ontomars55over 5 years ago
Great series

This was a great series. One aspect of your writing that I am sure is intentional is that you have a wonderful way of describing to us guys the female perspective and inner feelings of sex and exhibitionism.

Thanks for that.

hiparhiparalmost 5 years ago
Left me wanting more from "Travel Girl"

What a wonderful re-telling of a true story. Your artistry made it come alive. Every character's story struck a chord with me. I've marked "Travel Girl" as a favorite author.

alan13703alan13703about 4 years ago

Beautiful, erotic, and sensual with a definite sense of this really happened. Loved the story. 😀👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Best Ever

I’ve read over 1000 stories and this is #1. Beautiful writer, lover, exhibitionist. And a true story to boot.

Thank you. This is what erotica should be like and about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
totally bewildered...

this writer has interesting plots, passable (´murrican) english,...

but holy fuck, is even a written story now totally surrendered to internet video porn?

i'm talking about the guy, about to cum, pulls out and shoots on her belly, or breasts, or face, or back...what?? with the exception of a titty fuck there are always better options. when i come it's always inside one of her sex cavities - her cunt, her mouth, or her anus (my favourite - i know, women have begged me to fuck them in the cunt, but i´ve been selfish sometimes). i´m an eighty year old guy who loves women (my wife especially). i NEVER shoot on her outside - the whole point of sex is to have one´s orgasm while inside her body (but NOT for the fetish of procreation - yecch)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've waited to comment until I read the whole series. I gave each story a 5. But there are things that bither me. Sometimes words just aren't there that need to be. And then there is the word "panty". OK, so I'm picky about the use of correct English. Seems to me that the correct word is "panties" . One of those situations where a plural can be singular.

Then there's the situation of this educated woman having unprotected sex with men who are strangers.

Off my soapbox now. Thanks for the series.

robertlrobertlabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story, the concept of a successful business woman having that hidden life is erotic as hell. The only thing that bothered me a little in these last couple chapters was discarding James without so much as an explanation. The kid made a mistake but he's just a kid, the jealousy seemed pretty normal to me and he never got another mention, just discarded as if he didn't exist, replaced by the much more mature Tony. That aside, fantastic series, very erotic, especially if it's true. Do kinda wish she'd taken Karen up on the club dancing, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. You kept me reading and anticipating what was going to happen next. You slowly kept me excited as each scene developed. I thought for sure that you were going to have the character Karen reappear and Beth would have new experiences, but you can add that to your next series. Thank you!

Writer61Writer6115 days ago

Really enjoyed this story. Wish there were more parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous