Arthur Meets Tanya Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're in my cunt Arthur." and with that Tanya arched her back and plunged her fingers as deep into her pussy as she could as an orgasm wracked her body.

"Goodness Arthur, I didn't think I was that wound up. I've been horny and thinking of you all day."

Arthur had heard Tanya cumming and knew what had happened on the other end of the phone line, but he hadn't cum yet himself. "That was so hot Tanya, I'm just keeping a slow stroke going here, but I wish I was with you now to lap up your pussy juices."

"OK, your turn then Arthur. Keep stroking with my panties around your cock. I want to hear you cum."

Arthur set his mind to the task and it didn't take too long. The scent of Tanya's pussy on her panties and the heady sounds of her cumming had made him hard as a rock already. He needed only a few more strokes before he was grunting into the telephone and spasming with his own orgasm.

Tanya could hear animalistic noises coming down the phone line and was worried. "Are you all right Arthur?"

"Yes. I think I just came like a girl. My eyes rolled back in my head and my body is still jerking and quivering. I've made quite a mess here!"

"Me too. I've been on the brink since last night actually. Sitting through the movie without knickers was a trial, I kept on getting breezes blowing up my skirt and cooling my pussy. I had to restrain myself from rubbing it in public all night long."

"When I got home last night I didn't want to wank straight away into your panties, so I used one of my wife's half slips and rubbed my cock through that. The feel of satin on my sensitive bare skin was yummy, but I fell asleep before I finished anything."

"I should have warned you that your skin sensations would be significantly heightened for a few days after the waxing. I don't suppose you have tried stockings on your legs yet?"

"Stockings? Are you serious?

"Yes Arthur. Does your wife wear stockings?"

"She hasn't for a for a long time."

"Then we must go shopping. I'm sure you are going to love this. Meet me in the mall at the sofas in half an hour. Another new dimension awaits you. And Arthur, be wearing my panties."

12