Akari and the American - Part A

Story Info
Lying around my apartment like that, how can I not?
17.7k words
4.65
23.3k
43
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

Akari and the American -- Part A

Thanks Rotorhead450 for editing, advising, cleaning up the errors! These stories are much better to read after his eye has run over them...

Chapter 1

"Akari, you can't just lie on my carpet like that. Day after day. Seriously. Coming here is not doing me any good."

"Why?" she turned and asked, surprised.

My name is Wilson, Will for short. At twenty-four years old, I was a temporary English teacher at high school in Japan, the only foreigner onsite at my school. Akari was a final-year student at a different high school to mine, but she had been at middle school in the past with some of my own students. Some of the more gorgeous girls from my class had discovered where I lived and occasionally dropped by after school, in uniform and all. Akari often tagged along. They laid about on my sofa and my bed in various states of undress. They enjoyed watching me squirm as they practiced their flirting on a live subject.

I complained to my principal that I wished it would stop, implying the reason why. He sent a message to all students politely requesting them to leave teachers alone after school hours - but that didn't stop Akari, she was from a different school. The Principal laughed off my suggestion he call his counterparts at other high schools to tell them, too. Other schools were 'not his responsibility' he told me, especially when all the girls involved were already eighteen.

So, I had inadvertently managed to ensure Akari came to my place alone. She would lie on the soft carpet in my living room watching TV or reading my magazines or playing on my phone. All of the girls in Japanese schools were dressed demurely on top, but their short, tiny skirts could be scandalous. When Akari laid like that, the bottom half of her panties were on show. She didn't seem to be purposely teasing me, she just didn't care if her ass could be seen.

"You have no idea how you look. I'm a guy, a normal guy. How am I meant to just do nothing with you lying there like that?"

"Like what?"

"Akari. You should get up and go."

"I don't wanna go," she pouted.

"You must be expected home?" I begged.

"My parents are never home before nine."

I looked at the clock, it was only 4:50 pm.

"Don't you have to make them dinner?" I asked.

"Eee-ya," Akari giggled. "No!"

"Akari. You need to go. We're going to end up in trouble if you keep lying around my apartment like that."

"It's no trouble," she said casually, continuing to flick through my Esquire magazine. "Why are there no women in this magazine? I thought men's magazines were full of women."

"Akari. Enough. You need to go."

"I don't wanna go. I like it here."

"Okay," I nodded. "Let's change your feeling about that, then. You can't blame me for cracking eventually."

I knelt next to Akari and lifted her skirt. I grabbed both sides of her panties and began pulling them down. Akari squealed and reached around to grab and hold on.

"Right, so you get the picture now? I can't just look at you lying like that all the time. We're alone in this tiny apartment. If you don't want something like that happen to you, you need to go."

"I don't wanna go. No one is home. It's too quiet"

"Then you better let go of your panties," I warned.

The point wasn't to undress Akari, the point was to get her to leave. I tugged on her underwear harder this time and pulled her fingers open. Akari lost her hold. I pulled them down over her knees and off her ankles. Akari squealed. She pulled her school skirt as best she could down over her tiny cute ass, face down on my soft plush. I threw her panties toward her face.

"Akari, you should dress and leave. It's not a good idea that you are here like this."

"I don't wanna go," she whimpered.

"If you stay here with me, your panties will be off. Every time you come here, I will undress you. Do you really want that?"

Akari said nothing. She held her skirt down as cover but said nothing.

"Okay, then if you choose to stay, I'm taking my pants off, too. See if that makes a difference."

I stood, undoing my trousers and kicking them off. Standing in my tented boxers, I said again, "Akari, don't you think you should go? I'm serious."

"But I like it here."

"You should go home."

"I don't wanna go."

I pulled my boxer shorts off so I was naked from the waist down. I stepped over Akari and kicked open her legs. Kneeling between her thighs, I put her hands above her head and flicked up her skirt. What an ass. Akari was a small teen Japanese girl, you can imagine the pristine beauty of her naked skin. With my knees pushing her thighs further apart, I shuffled between her naked legs.

"Akari, do you really want me to do this?" I asked incredulously. I doubted she was planning to have her panties off and legs opened. Surely this was scary enough to warrant running home?

"I don't wanna go home," she said stubbornly.

"You'd seriously give me your pussy, rather than leave?"

Akari turned her head back to look at me. I don't think she really knew what was expected of her, and yet she said, "If you want to, you can."

Right, I thought, let's give her a taste - by me having a taste. That should give her a smack of reality. I leaned down and grabbed her hips, pulling her ass a few inches in the air. Akari clearly had no idea what was happening. When my face buried into her snatch, she fairly squealed in shock. I gorged on her pussy, drenching my face and driving my tongue into her hole and all around her clit. It was obvious nothing like that had happened to her before. Akari was shaking, she gripped the legs of the coffee table, trying to hold on. My plan to scare the hell out of her was obviously working - but having started, it was difficult to stop. Akari's taste was divine; her teen juices fairly flowed from her insides.

I broke away and got up on my knees, replacing my tongue with a finger. The width of my hand kept her thighs forced open as I pushed my middle finger into her cunt. It was likely the first one in there. I fingered her slowly and deeply, feeling the tight virginal grip of her pussy. I looked down at the impact it was having. Akari's flippant disdain had dissipated. She looked uncertain and anxious.

"Akari, get dressed. If you stay, it won't just be my finger in you. I'm going to put my cock in you. Each time you come here, I'm going to fuck you," I warned her in all seriousness. At that stage I still genuinely wanted her to leave. I knew if my cock got wet with the insides of that young woman's vagina, it would be difficult path back to safety. So far, we had just fooled around. I could look my bosses in the eye and say I never slept with that girl.

"I don't want to go home," Akari whimpered, even as I rolled deep around inside her, pushing her walls in every direction.

"Are you serious? You'd rather take cock than leave?"

"You can. I don't mind."

I took a deep breath. You can, I don't mind. Shit. I took out my finger. Akari was dripping wet. I shuffled around and put my cock head to her slit, drawing more wetness from her. I knew it was awful to sleep with a student, even one from another school, but it was too late; her cunt was drawing me in. It was ready to be used. Akari said nothing, she simply groaned and grunted as I forced into her open pussy from behind.

"Geez, you're tight!" I yelled out, pushing as hard as I could. It took such a long time to get up her, bump by bump. Akari squealed and screamed. When I finally forced myself completely in, the feeling was divine. The skin of her cute young ass pushing against my pelvis and the smell of her pussy surrounding us was heavenly.

"You wish you went home now?" I asked at her ear. "This will happen if you lie around my room like that. Do you want to go home now? Have you had enough?"

Akari said nothing. She didn't move, she simply laid and took her fucking. It was obviously her first cock. No way could her cunt have been used before. It was a great effort to hold myself off from getting her pregnant. It would have felt so nice just to roll my eyes back and lose control inside of that soft, tight vagina. Thankfully common-sense prevailed. At last.

I pulled out of her cunt and lifted us both up, to stand. From behind I pulled Akari's school jumper over her head and then reached around to undo and remove her shirt. When she was just in her tiny white bra I unclasped and pulled it off her shoulders. I pulled my own shirt and T-shirt off without undoing the buttons. With both of us naked except for our socks I turned Akari towards me.

The girl was shaking and nervous. I walked us to the sofa and sat, pulling her down onto me facing each other. I gripped her ass and pushed her mound against my cock. I took the back of her head and pulled it to me. I kissed Akari's lips for the first time. I had spent fifteen minutes inside her young pussy already, but it was still nice to have our first kiss.

I caressed Akari's lips and face and neck. I lifted her body to suck her small round breasts. I put hickeys next to the nipple of each and then some up high in her cleavage so it would be hard to hide them. The whole time we said nothing to each other. Akari looked rattled but she let me do what I wanted. I laid her down on the sofa and came at her from above, kissing her lips and once again forced my cock into her tiny pussy.

"So you know what happens if you don't go home?" I asked her.

Akari nodded. She held her legs wide to limit the resistance to the penetration. I kept it together as long as I could but eventually her natural tight grip did me in. As I was about blow, I pulled out and sprayed all over Akari's gorgeous small breasts. Some of it squirted up to splash on her face.

I stood up next to the sofa and looked down on the girl I just fucked. Akari laid with her legs open and her arms above her head, my sperm in wet clumps on her skin. Her body was on full display, I was surprised she didn't cover or clean up. Akari looked like a Playboy model lying there, albeit a mini version of one.

I let her rest and recuperate for a time, perhaps ten minutes. I was enchanted by her gorgeous nudity. I expected she would be too embarrassed to leave her pussy and tits open and undressed like that. I guessed having just been mated, she had crossed over that boundary. No point to cover herself to me anymore.

"Akari, if you come here, if you visit my apartment again, this will happen to you every time. Do you understand that?"

She gave a small nod.

"I can't just sit around and look at you. I'm gonna touch. I'm gonna fuck you. Do you get it?"

Akari gave another nervous nod. Clearly her flirting had gone overwhelmingly beyond imagination. Surely, she hadn't expected her pants to come off, her vagina to be penetrated, her face and tits to be caked in semen. Nor did she expect to spend the final two hours in my apartment naked on the sofa with me behind her, cuddling and kissing as we watched TV together. We went through intimacy and foreplay after my cock had gone in her, rather than before. It was a nice time. Akari was sparklingly gorgeous and her nudity in my hands was a delight. Her cunt took another pounding before she left, the remainder of my sperm going over her back.

"Akari," I said at the door. She was dressed, but her panties and bra were in my underwear drawer as a trophy. "We're not dating, okay?"

Akari nodded, my hand around on her bare ass under her skirt.

"But every time you come here, you'll get fucked again. Understood?"

Akari reached up and kissed my lips, nodding.

"Every time. Without fail."

Her tongue went clumsily in my mouth as I gripped the skin of her ass.

"Akari. I'm not inviting you back. I really don't mind if you never visit again, it would make my life a hundred times easier if you stayed away. I don't want you to come here. I'm just saying what the consequences will be if you do - you will be undressed. You will be screwed. So, you best not come. Do you get it?"

She nodded and kept kissing. As much as I wanted to keep Akari in hand, I literally pushed her out the door. I locked it behind her, peering through the peephole to watch her disappear down the stairwell.

"Man, that was amazing," I said to myself. What a thrill. Never had I dreamed that I would actually get to nail one of those gorgeous babes in uniform. Thank goodness it wasn't one of the girls in my own school, but even so, it would be frowned on if they found out. Hopefully it wouldn't happen again. I would turn the moment into a sleeping memory if I could; something never to be talked about, or repeated.

That thought was shattered when rumors swept through school that some girl had lost her cherry. I was sat in the corner of the staff room with the PE teacher when the vice principal and three senior teachers (all female) were huddled seriously at the front desk.

"What's all that?" I asked. My Japanese was pub-level okay, but not serious-school-drama worthy.

"The beautiful group of girls in Murakami's home room, I overheard them talking about one of their friends. Kiss-marks all over her chest. Some girls saw it in their Sunday swimming club. They say that girl has been bouncing around like she's... how do you say it? Been taken?"

"Kidnapped?" I diverted.

"No. Had sex first time. Happy," the PE guy clarified. "Some young boy got lucky."

"With who? Which one, which girl?" I asked shakily. We were whispering, of course.

"They didn't say the name, so I don't know if the girl they were discussing attends our school or somewhere else," the PE teacher said, "I had the vice-principal talk with them anyway."

Thud. That was the sound of a lead balloon let loose. Clever smugness became terror. Perhaps those hickeys on Akari's tits weren't such a good idea after all.

"Vice-principal talked with who, when?" I asked, wondering if I suddenly might have a big problem.

"Tuesday evening, that group of girls, three of them together."

Okay, it was Thursday. If Akari or the other girls had pointed the finger at me on Tuesday, they would have come for me already.

"So what happens now? Why are they in such serious discussions still?"

"They worry it's one of our students. The lady teachers are thinking to chaperone the girls home for a while."

I shook my head. What a mess. It was a hairy few days until I felt safe from trouble. I had no idea whether any of this news had gotten back to Akari, but I had to assume it did. I didn't know whether it was the threat of her school finding out, or my threats of penetrative sex every time she came over, but the visits from Akari stopped. It was for the better.

So, I was surprised to see Akari waiting impatiently at my doorstep after work three weeks later.

"Akari, are you okay?" I worried.

"Yes, now you're here. I'm nervous to wait here. I worry I will be seen."

"No kidding," I frowned, opening the apartment door and scurrying her in. "Akari, I'm not sure it's a good idea for you to come back here."

"I had my period. I'm not pregnant," she told me happily. "After that my parents relaxed better."

"Your parents? They know?"

"My school heard about my bruises here," she said, pointing to her chest. "They called at my home."

"Holy shit. I'm so sorry for doing that. It was a mistake. Who do they think did it to you?" I asked, squinting. "Do they know it's me?"

"Of course not!"

"Who then?"

"I wouldn't say. None of their business. I'm eighteen. Don't have to tell them."

"Fair enough," I said in relief. "Did you just come to tell me that? Or are you planning to stay a while?" I wondered out loud.

"I bought condoms," Akari said by way of an answer.

"Oh, shit. Wow."

Akari pulled them out to show me. Two packs. Twenty-four of them.

"Holy shit!" I bellowed. "Akari, the point last time was we really shouldn't do this."

"Then don't," she shrugged. "I don't need to. I just like coming here. I don't need your sex, but you said I have to do it if I stay here, right? Better to have condoms. I don't want to be pregnant by a teacher."

I sighed. She seemed determined to stay.

"You wanna be here?" I asked. "But you don't want the sex?"

Akari shrugged shyly. "You can. I don't mind. I think you want to."

"Well...," I stammered.

"Boys like my body," she said nonchalantly. "I know they like to catch me undressed. You should be the lucky one."

Without me asking Akari took her jumper off and put it on a dining chair. She faced me and undid all her shirt buttons.

"No bra," I gasped.

"I knew I would come here today. You will probably just keep it again."

I looked at her skirt. There too?

"I have panties," Akari said, knowing what I was thinking. "They are cheaper if I lose them. Bra is more expensive."

The bruises had gone completely. I wouldn't be doing that again.

"I have to take all this off, right?" she said flicking at her shirt and her skirt.

"Akari. It's okay," I sighed. "You can stay. I'm not going to make you do it. I really liked it - fucking you like that, it was super nice, but it was never my intention to keep doing it."

"It's okay," she said. "It's your rules. I know those rules before I came here. I will follow them, I don't mind."

Akari took off her shirt, skirt and panties. She stood next to my dining table naked and asked, "Do you want to have sex with me now, or do you want to look at me for some time first?"

"It is a nice sight," I said out loud. "Unbelievable sight. Have you been naked with boys before?"

"No. Of course not!" Akari said, as if I'd asked a ridiculous question.

"Then how can you be so comfortable getting undressed?"

"You've already had sex with me! Why do I need to hide from you?" Akari laughed, walking over to my fridge. "Can I take this?"

I nodded and Akari opened a can of Coke Light. She looked through my cupboards on a search.

"What are you looking for?"

"A glass."

"In the door of the fridge."

"Oh," she said, opening it again. "How weird."

My pants were busting, watching the most beautiful young nymph you could imagine walking around my apartment in the nude, holding a glass of Coke, poking through the shelves, opening photo albums. If she were older, I'd say she was deliberately putting on a show.

"Are you this comfortable being nude at home?"

"At my home?"

"Yeah."

"Of course not!" she squealed. "At my home I'm a child. Here... I'm a woman. You made me that."

I nodded.

"Which do you prefer?" I teased.

"This is more interesting," Akari grinned. "Is there anything you'd like me to do?"

Hmmm, I thought. Akari was a rookie; she was uncertain how to act now she had undressed.

"Sit on the sofa?" I asked. Akari walked over and sat. "Yeah. Like that, face me. Hmmm."

Not many Japanese apartments have large sofas, especially ones long enough to snooze on. I'd had to order it online. I'd chosen a material that was nice to sit your bare body on, not sweaty, nor scratchy. My sofa was soft and let the skin breathe wonderfully.

"Open your legs. Show me your pussy," I asked. "Yeah, like that, but further open. Yeah, better, open right up. Let me look at where you put cock in you."

I leaned on the opposite wall and watched Akari blush as she exposed herself fully. What an amazing young nude. Akari was possibly the most beautiful naked girl I could ever expect in my life. She was tiny yet full, if that makes sense? Do a Google search on images for 'Yuria Ashina', she is probably the closest I can think of to the way that Akari looked - but Yuria doesn't have the same level of naivety that flushed over Akari, pulling her legs open for me to stare at her insides.

"If we shave your pussy, will people find out, like the hickeys? Do you girls take your panties off in front of each other when you change at school?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers