Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am happy to serve, Master Kody," she responded with a soft smile, ducking her head slightly but looking at him with her soft warm eyes. She finished eating, then covered her mouth as a small yawn escaped, shaking off her tiredness not wanting to cause Kody to leave.

Dinner finished, James murmured, "Lilan, you can do the dishes later. Let us take our guests into the living room to relax some more." He stood and walked into the living room, sitting down in an overstuffed easy chair. Sitting on the floor next to him, Lilan laid his head in James' lap and James absently began petting it.

Kody got up and offered Rieka his hand to help her stand. She took it, carefully standing and giving him the same shy, sweet smile that seemed to only show up for him, "Thank you, Master Kody." She gently squeezed his fingers, then turned to walk towards the living room to join the other two.

Kody sat on the couch, comfortably and smiled wistfully as he looked at James and Lilan. He let out a soft sigh and closed his eyes trying to bring his focus back to how he was going to work this out with Rieka. "So, I've got James working on an urgent project for me, but after it's done, I think I'd like to take you to lunch again, Rieka, if you're agreeable..."

"I would enjoy that, Master Kody," she murmured, sitting on the couch as well. As much as she wanted to lay her head on his lap she was a good girl. She curled up, tucking her feet under the hem of her robe. "I found this cute little Italian place... well, actually Jasmine showed it to me. They make the best Pasta Carbonara I've found since Seattle."

He looked at her and his expression simply melted. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw James smirking as he watched them. "I'd like that. What is the name of the place? I'll take care of everything."

"Vincent's Italian Cuisine," she murmured, "Evidently they've been in business since the fifties... nineteen fifties. It was super cozy and cute. We got a to-go order though, I wanted to get back to painting and she promised to bring Lance food."

He nodded, "I know the place, but I've yet to go there. It's been on my list, though. I'll take care of it."

"Yes, Master Kody," she murmured agreeably. Her head rested against the back of the couch as she looked at him. She covered another yawn, then tried to focus, but she was comfortable, safe, full and he smelled wonderful. Slowly her eyes closed, and after a few more minutes she was asleep and curled up with her head on his lap.

Kody looked down at her helplessly, then up at James who was grinning at him. "Feels good, doesn't it?" he murmured. "Pet her hair." Kody slowly reached out and pet her hair, carding his fingers through it. She sighed and shifted, nuzzling into his thigh.

His heart melted and he looked up at James, "What do I do? She can't sleep here..."

James shrugged. "Her room is upstairs. You could put her in it you know... when you're done..."

"I don't want her to think I'm some creep...," he trailed off.

James chuckled. "Kody, for one of the most intelligent people I've ever met, you're a dumbass. Look at her." Kody looked down. "She is laying, quite literally, in your lap. She did that. Now, yes she's an artist, and yes she can be absent-minded, but she's not stupid. She would not do that if she thought you were a creep."

James and Kody sat quietly talking for another half an hour, most of which was spent with James reassuring Kody that it was not wrong to feel what he felt for her and that she felt the same way whether she knew it or not. Finally, with the most gentle expression Lilan had ever seen on James' friend, he picked Rieka up and carried her upstairs, tucking her in bed. In her room, as he moved to leave, Kody stopped, then bent back over, brushed his lips across her forehead, and softly stroked her cheek. "Good night, my beautiful kitten," he said, absolutely in love with her kitten ears.

He walked back downstairs, quietly closing her door, and left after bidding James and Lilan goodnight. James looked at Lilan and smiled a soft smile before kissing him. "It's about damn time..."

"He's completely head over heels," Lilan murmured. "Do you think... I should talk with her Master? I don't know if she's going to realize it. She seems kind of... naive about things like that."

James nodded. "He is. And you should. It might make things easier coming from you."

"Yes, Master," Lilan murmured and nuzzled into him. "I'll go take care of the dishes, then I think bedtime, Master?"

"Yes. That sounds lovely," he murmured, staring off into the night where Kody's car had driven off. He closed the door finally, lost in thought as he walked to the bedroom to get ready. Lilan quickly cleaned up the kitchen then joined him in the bedroom.

Rieka was in the kitchen the next morning, cooking breakfast for the three of them, and lost in thought when Lilan came in. "Morning," she murmured. "Had the strangest dream, that I was being cuddled, and I was called his beautiful kitten."

"Well, Kody did spend over an hour holding you while you slept on his lap, and pet your hair," Lilan responded, moving to join her. He nudged her slightly, "He's got it bad for you, girlfriend. Like, puppy dog, full-blown love." At her shocked look, he nodded in affirmation then leaned down to murmur, "I have known him for years and he has never, ever looked at a woman or a slave the way he looks at you."

Rieka looked happy and hopeful for a moment, then her face fell as she focused on the food, "Doesn't matter. I work for him...," she murmured. "I wouldn't want him to jeopardize things with his investors by being with an employee."

Lilan shrugged, "I don't know about that, but I know that Master and Kody are two of the smartest people I have ever heard of, much less met. I know that if they put their minds together, they'll figure a way around that. Someone who looked at you the way he was looking at you last night? He's not going to just drop this."

She was quiet for several minutes, lost in thought, "I feel warm and safe with him, and when he touches me I get this shiver down my spine." She paused, "And between you and me when he was being all commanding, I thought my panties were going to hit the floor."

Lilan nodded, "It's so hot when they're all firm and in charge." He paused, then asked, "If they figure out a way, are you interested?"

"Yes," she murmured, "I am. I just...," she paused, looking down at her hands, "I was taught one way to behave, and it seems like Master Kody expects a different way to behave, but I don't know how to be that way. Everything I was taught was about Master giving permission. That I could request, but... I couldn't just do you know?"

Lilan nodded, "Have you requested?" he asked curiously.

"I'm afraid to," she murmured, hugging her stomach with one hand. "I don't want to disappoint or upset him, or give him reason to say 'no' because of our professional relationship. That wouldn't be fair to him... and would hurt."

Lilan slid his arm around her and held her. "I sympathize, but... I'd be willing to wager that he won't say no. He loves you as much as I've ever seen anyone love anyone else."

"Then I will consider it." She leaned into him, appreciating the hug, "I'm not even sure how to ask permission." Her nose crinkled slightly, "I mean, do I just, 'Hey Master Kody, I really like you, may I just call you Master and worship your cock now? I've never felt this way for anyone Lilan, and it's so strong it scares me."

He chuckled. "No, that would probably not be the most appropriate way to ask. But it's nothing to be scared of. It's the most wonderful thing in the world, Rieka. I'm so excited for you... He really is one of the nicest men I've ever met."

She nodded, leaning into Lilan for a few more minutes, then they set the table so they could have breakfast, "He feels like home," was all she could offer after a moment. "Kind of the way you told me James felt to you."

Lilan smiled, "He feels the same way. You'd see it if I could have recorded last night for you. The way he held you. It was so tender. I wanted to melt."

"Thank you, Lilan," she murmured, giving him another hug. "I love him, I want to choose him every day for the rest of our lives."

Lilan wrapped his arms around her, then murmured, "Then fight for him. Fight for that love. It'll be worth it."

She sighed and nodded, "I'll do my best, but it's going to depend on outside factors. At least while I'm working for him."

"We'll see...," Lilan murmured before releasing her and setting James' place at the table, getting things ready as he liked. They ate and began the day once more.

She headed off to go paint, letting it wash over her and relax. Her mind kept returning to Kody as she worked, his smile, his face, how much she wanted to cuddle him. Her brush stroked over the canvas as her eyes glazed. Then she forced herself to refocus on what she was doing. "You can fantasize about him on your days off." She ordered herself.

James had never been so motivated on anything in his life. He locked himself in the room with the lawyer for two days, hashing out the rough details of the agreement and making sure that he understood that in no way was this agreement to ever penalize Rieka. When the lawyer got squirrely about that, he went and got Kody and Kody told him the same thing before returning to work. It was two more days, but he delivered the contract to James that morning. He read it and then he gave it to Kody to read. It was good enough. He slid it in a manilla folder, placed a call to the Italian restaurant and explained what he needed before giving them his credit card number, and walked out, getting in his car and driving over to the resort.

Jasmine was outside the door to the room when he arrived, music was blaring from inside and he could hear Rieka singing loudly and badly. Jasmine smiled slightly when he arrived. "She's been in a manic all day. However, I've discovered I can distract her with caramel-dipped apples long enough to eat at least a little something." Before he entered, she held up a hand, "I'll warn you, she's basically nude, I think she still has her panties on but she complained about being hot."

Kody's lips twitched at the entendre. "It's fine, Jasmine. Thank you. I've just come to take her to lunch."

"Would you like me to try and get her, or do you wish to go in, Master Kody?" Jasmine asked. "Yes, I already know, when she's lost in a painting haze she talks, and evidently, you smell lickable."

He pondered that for a moment, then murmured, "I'll go in," he said. He walked through the door, closing it behind him. Rieka was indeed mostly nude. She was wearing a pair of thongs and a smock apron but that was it. She was dancing around, singing as she painted. A streak of paint was across her nose, almost like war paint and several more streaks were on her knuckles and fingers. The piece she was working on was one of the more evocative ones, the image was that of a collared woman tied up kneeling and the man getting sucked on while holding her leash and hair.

He slowly moved closer and, as Jasmine had done before, when he got close enough, he quickly tapped her twice on the shoulder, backing away some. "Hello, Rieka..."

She spun to smile at him, her eyes still glazed with a painting haze. "Master?" She stepped towards him and slid her unoccupied hand around him and nuzzled into his chest, "Missed you. Almost done, favorite dream,"

He bent down and brushed his lips across her forehead. "Yes... I'm here now, kitten," he said softly. "I've come to take you to lunch."

She blinked up at him, her lips curling into a pout briefly, "No worship?" She blinked again, then a faint blush dusted her cheeks, "I'm not dreaming am I?" She nuzzled into him, "Lunch sounds good, Master. I'll need to clean up and dress."

He slowly stroked her cheek. "Perhaps later...," he murmured.

She sighed, nuzzling into his touch, then gently released him so she could go clean up. She scrubbed off the bulk of the paint, then pulled a dress on without a bra before returning to him. "I'm ready, Master."

"Then let's go have some lunch... Kitten." He extended his arm. "You don't mind if I... I mean, with the ears... You were so...," he trailed off before finally murmuring, "beautiful."

"No, Master," she murmured, "I like when you call me Kitten." She bit her lip for a moment, then instead of taking his arm, she shifted to tuck herself under it and cuddle into his side for several minutes.

He sighed in contentment, holding her against him. "I like this...," he breathed.

"Me too, Master," she murmured. "Me too." She basked for several minutes, then took a deep breath to step back and take his arm properly, "Lunch? I take it Master James finished your urgent project?"

He nodded with a shy smile. "He did. And I wanted to share it with you over lunch," he murmured leading her toward the door. Before they reached it, he added, "I don't mind... if you do that, you know..."

She looked up at him, then nodded, after they were in the car, she murmured, "I would like to cuddle and hug you more, Master. I would also like to hold your hand when you're driving... if that's OK with you."

He smiled at her and nodded, "I would like that as well, Kitten." He pulled away from the resort and began the drive toward the Vincent's.

She carefully reached out and took his hand, holding it as he drove with a soft, happy sigh of pleasure. Her thumb stroked over his knuckles, as she relaxed into the seat. She was quiet during the trip, her mind wondering at the special project, and then why he said perhaps later about the worship. She was trying so hard to be a good girl and be patient when all she really wanted to do was give him love and devotion.

They arrived at the restaurant and the parking lot was empty. He got out, the manilla folder tucked under one arm, then let her out and they walked inside. The room was dim, lit only by candles. Dozens of candles centering on a single table in the middle of the room. He led her to the table and they sat down. "I hope you don't mind... I took the liberty of... ensuring we'd be alone... and ordering your meal."

Her brow furrowed slightly in confusion, then she gave him her sweet smile, "I don't mind at all, Master." She looked up at him, then almost whispered, "I like when you take charge, Master."

He swallowed and nodded as he helped her into her seat and took the other chair. Water and a pitcher had already been provided. "So, I asked James to work on something for me. A contract. With you. But not any contract. This one is special. It is partly between you and me, and partly between you and Shadows and Flame." He set the manilla folder in front of her. "I... am not going to be able to wait until you are done with my resorts, Kitten. I can't wait that long. I'm not patient enough. I wish to pursue you... personally. But...," he paused, taking a breath.

"I don't want you to think that your work only means as much to me as our relationship. I don't want you to feel like your livelihood is in jeopardy if for some reason we don't work out. I don't want you to worry that I do this to get some sort of... discount or something. So... I had James work with my retained lawyer to come up with this contract to protect you." He gestured at the folder. "That way, you'd know that what I wanted from you, I wanted because of who you are, and who I am. Not what you can do for me or me for you." He paused, then finished, "Once the resorts are done, we won't really need the contract anymore, but...," he blushed, "as I said. I can't wait that long. I have to know..."

She blinked at him for several moments as her mind processed what he was saying, "I love you too, Master." She opened the manila folder and started reading each of the contracts, then taking the pen she quickly signed both copies. She leaned over and placed a soft, tender kiss on the corner of his mouth, "Yours, Master, for as long as you desire."

He looked at her and his eyes were wet again. "Is... forever long enough?" he asked in a thick voice.

"I think that's just a very good start, my Master," she murmured in response, reaching up to touch his face gently. She bit her lip, then took a breath and rose to walk around the table. She slid her arms around him and pressed his head to her chest before carding her fingers through his hair. "Welcome home, Master."

He let out the barest of whimpers as his arms found their way around her waist and he held her. "Oh, Kitten...," he breathed. "I was so worried you'd think I was pressuring you or... that your job was contingent on you... submitting to me..."

"No, Master," she murmured, "That's not who you are," she kissed the top of his head, one hand moving to rub down his neck and back. "I trust you, I feel safe with you. I love you, my Master. I want to choose you, every day for the rest of our lives."

"I... love you too. God... this is what he meant. I had no idea it could feel like this...," he breathed. Gesturing at her chair, he said, "Bring... Bring that around here. I don't want you out of my reach..."

"Yes, Master," she quickly moved her chair around to his side of the table and cuddled into him again. She laid her head on his shoulder and held his hand while his upper arm was between her breasts. She stroked her other hand up and down his leg, just touching him and savoring his warmth and closeness. "My Master."

"Your Master," he agreed. "It felt so good holding you the other night. It broke my heart to walk out of that house..."

"Well," she paused, looking up at him with soft warm eyes, "I could always move...," she trailed off. "Be somewhere you could hold me all you desire."

"What is it you want, my Kitten. Tell me your desire and I will make it a reality," he breathed, staring into her eyes.

She bit her lip, a faint blush dusting her cheeks and she swallowed before softly murmuring, "If we lived together you wouldn't have to leave me, Master."

He leaned in and kissed her softly, "Then you will move in with me. Though, I suspect, that Lilan will be hurt if we do not at least have dinner over at James' a night or two a week..."

The waiter brought over two large plates with Pasta Carbonara and set them in front of the couple along with a bucket with chilled wine. "Salud," he smiled at them before turning and leaving them alone once more.

"It looks wonderful, Master," she murmured, still content to be cuddled into his side. "Will you be collaring me, Master?"

"Since you seem to have no objection to 'forever', yes," he murmured. "I will not keep an uncollared slave. And I intend to keep you, Rieka. Kitten. You've captured my heart..."

"I have traded mine for thine, Master." She nuzzled into him, "I always thought rose gold was kind of pretty. My only request is no hitting the face or head, but I like spankings."

"I would never damage my property so, but...," he blushed. "I enjoy spanking too..."

"Your property, Master." She murmured, then paused, looking up at him. She bit her lip, then took his hand and lifted it to wrap around her throat, lifting to kiss him softly, "Forever yours."

Kody growled softly, his fingers flexing before he pressed harder, turning the kiss more passionate. "As much as I would enjoy doing so, a nice Italian restaurant is not a place for me to ravish you and leave you aching and dripping with my seed, my Kitten."

She whimpered softly and shivered, "Yes, Master," she released his hand, then turned to the food, "but your bedroom would be the perfect place, Master."

"Would you like that? Tonight?" he asked, pressing his lips close to her ear as he bit and tugged at her earlobe briefly. "We can have dinner and get your things from James' house and then go back to mine... Tomorrow is a weekend..."