Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A low, throaty needy noise escaped at the feel of his teeth on her. She shivered and arched slightly before breathlessly murmuring, "Yes, Master... Would enjoy Master claiming and marking his property?"

"Good. It will give you something to think about the rest of the day...," he rumbled before turning to his food. He took a bite. "Oh dear God, that's good..."

She whimpered softly, then focused on her own food. Happy food noises escaped along with soft moans of pleasure at the taste. She stroked her fingers up and down his thigh, then playfully cupped his groin, gently massaging, "And will Master be thinking about it the rest of the day too?"

He chuckled and flexed himself under her hand. "How could I not with such a delicious slave waiting for me?" he asked. "My perfect little Kitten..."

"Yours, Master," she murmured, "A perfect little Kitten, a pretty little pussy waiting for you to fill with hot sticky cum." She nuzzled his neck, "I have a tail to go with the ears too, Master."

"Is that right?" he asked, his tone shifting to one of supreme interest. "Then I will have to insist you wear it around me."

She giggled, "Yes, Master, but which one?" She lifted to murmur in his ear, sucking on his earlobe, "One is on a belt that I can wear over my clothes, the other is a buttplug that I would need to wear naked."

He laughed. "Why not both? One when you are clothed, the other when you are nude for me, as you will be when we are home." He paused, then added, "After all, I demand access to my property as I wish in my own home..."

"Yes, Master," she murmured with a shiver. "Anything you desire, my Master." She nuzzled into his side and started eating again. She shifted a couple of times then clenched her thighs together to try and soothe the ache at her core.

He ate for several long minutes before he asked softly, "And what of you? Is this... all... what you want?" He paused, then added, "I don't want you to regret later..."

"You are what I want, Master," she set down her fork and reached up to cup his face, stroking her thumb over his cheek, "You are who I choose, today, tomorrow, forever. My Master, my man, my love, my lover. I choose you."

He nodded, "OK. Then I choose you the same way. And I will spend the rest of our lives convincing you daily that you did not make a mistake." He pushed his cheek into her hand and turned slightly to brush his lips over the inside of her wrist again.

A soft whimper escaped at the feel of his lips on her wrist and she shivered. "Love you, Master," she lowered her wrist, then snuggled into his side while they returned to eating. She was content to be at his side, even as periodically her mind slipped to him having her causing her to whimper and flex her thighs at the thought of it.

They finished their lunch and part of the bottle of wine and then held each other for long minutes. "I know I need to be responsible and let you get back to painting, but... I don't want to."

"I know, Master," she murmured, "I don't want to let you go either. However, we do need to be responsible." She tilted her head back to look up at him, " We'll have the entire weekend alone together, though."

He sighed, "The sacrifices I am forced to make..." As he did, his lips curled up in a smirk. "Though I wonder what it will sound like when you purr for me. Are you a demure kitty that I will have to train to let go? Or are you a wanton kitty that already has no shame?" he murmured in a thick voice.

"I think Master is going to have to make me purr for him to find out," she responded playfully, lifting to nibble on his neck.

He tilted his neck to grant her access as he nodded. "I cannot wait to find out." He let her explore for several moments, before adding, "We should get you back to the resort." He stood, extending his hand to help her up.

"Yes, Master," she leaned forward and rubbed her cheek against his thigh briefly before taking his hand and standing. "I will go paint, then tonight we will have dinner, then we will go to your home."

He led her out to the car, bringing the contract with him which was tossed in the back seat. He helped her into the passenger side, then slid behind the wheel starting the car. "I want everyone at that resort to know that you are mine when you walk in. I want you exuding sex. Open your legs. I want you to touch yourself and come as many times as you possibly can between here and the resort, Kitten. Purr for me..."

A soft gasp escaped, then after she put her seat belt on she obeyed his instructions. Her fingers moved over her clit, teasing it, then lightly slapping it. It didn't take long for soft, mewling cries of pleasure to escape. Soft, wanton screams came next, they were quiet but intense as she brought herself to orgasm again and again for his pleasure. Her panties and fingers were quickly soaked and all she could chant was 'Master's good kitten!'

She suspected that he did not take the quickest route to the resort, but after losing track of the number of orgasms she achieved, they finally pulled to a stop. He reached over and gripped her throat, pulling her in for a hot kiss. "You... are MINE," he growled when he released her lips to stare into her eyes.

She whimpered and nodded, "Yours, Master." She was trembling in her seat and breathless, gazing back at him.

"My Kitten...," he reiterated before getting out of the car to let her out. Instead of offering her his arm, however, he took her hand, lacing his fingers in hers as they walked back in.

She sighed her happiness and leaned against him, she smelled of orgasms and didn't care, her Master was pleased with her. She smiled broadly at Jasmine as she seemed to cheer and had a broad smile. "Thank you for lunch, Master." She lifted and kissed him tenderly. "See you tonight?"

"You are welcome, and I would like to do that more often. I will see you tonight, Kitten." He kissed her again, not tenderly, but possessively, gripping her ass and pulling her against his firm groin so that she could feel the evidence of her effect on him, before letting her go inside.

Jasmine followed her in, and he could hear faint feminine squeals from inside of happiness and excitement. "I'm so happy for you, Rieka." They squealed again, and the happy noises continued from inside until the music started as she started painting.

On the way back to the office, Kody dialed James on his wireless phone. "James?"

"Yeah, Kody."

"I hate to do this to you, but I'm inviting myself over for dinner tonight...."

"I'm pretty sure we're well past that, Kody. You can come for dinner whenever you want."

"... and I'm stealing your houseguest," he finished.

James paused blinking at what he had just heard. "Kody? Are you saying...?"

"Yes. You were right. She said yes. I'm moving her in with me... tonight."

Kody presumed that James held the phone to his chest to muffle his scream, "YES!" before he put it at his ear again. "Anything you need. We'll see you at dinner, Kody. I'm thrilled for you."

"Me too, James. Me too." He hung up and got back to the office, tearing into his work. About four that afternoon, he left to go home and begin clearing space for her to move in with him. He smiled at the empty guest room and became excited to show it to her. Finally, he changed clothes and headed back over to James' house.

Rieka was in the kitchen with Lilan. She was wearing a sundress, and her kitten ears and a kitten tail were around her waist bouncing as her hips swayed. They were talking excitedly as they cooked, she turned at his entrance and a broad smile crossed her lips, "Hello, Master." She dried her hands and bounded over to hug him.

His arms immediately found their way around her and his cheek nuzzled the top of her head. "Hello, my Kitten," he murmured with a contented sigh.

"Missed you," she breathed, lifting to give him a soft kiss. "We're making dinner, would you like to relax in the living room, Master?"

He smiled. "Sure. I'd like that." He strolled into the living room and flopped down on the couch. She fixed him a glass of water, setting it beside him, then giving him another kiss before turning to help Lilan again. Her happiness was almost visible.

James walked out of the back. "Kody! Welcome. How are you this evening?"

"Cut it out, you prick. I'm walking on cloud nine as you well know."

James grinned, "I know. Somehow... 'I told you so' just doesn't cut it."

"Bastard. I love you, brother, but you're a bastard," Kody smiled wryly.

James grinned and shrugged. "One does one's best."

"Dinner is ready," Lilan said, walking to kiss James, "Rieka is putting it on the table now, Master."

James reached up and tugged his collar, bringing him in for an exuberant kiss before smiling, "Wonderful, slave. Good boy." Looking at Kody, he asked, "Shall we?"

Kody stood, brought his water glass, and sat down at the table. Rieka smiled and fixed his plate, placing it in front of him and kissing his temple, "My Master." She then fixed her own plate before sitting beside him, she moved the tail to lay over his thigh as Lilan did the same for him and James.

"I was wrong. Adorable doesn't begin to cover how you look in that tail and ears, Kitten," he breathed in her ear as he leaned close.

"Your Kitten, Master." She snuggled into his side, then reached down to rub a hand playfully over his groin, curious as to his reaction to her in kitten ears and a tail. He was already half-hard when she reached for him and stifled a groan at her touch.

"Going to set you on fire tonight, Kitten...," he growled softly in her ear.

"I look forward to it, Master," she beamed, and waited until he had started eating before eating herself. Periodically through the meal, she would gently stroke his thigh and then touch his groin to tease him, eager to entice him. "I already packed my things, Master," she murmured in his ear.

"Then I suppose we'll just have to take our leave after dinner," he smiled. "It smells fabulous by the way. You and Lilan did an excellent job."

"Thank you, Master," she kissed his temple. They ate dinner, then she helped Lilan with the dishes before going to collect her things from the bedroom. She gave each of them hugs. "Thank you, Master James. Thank you, Lilan, we'll have dinner next week. Master said."

Kody nodded. "Yes, I understand I'm taking your new friend and whisking her away to my castle to have my wicked way with her. But I'm happy to let the two of you play," he smirked. "I would not take your friend from you, Lilan. True friends are already rare enough to find."

"Thank you, Master Kody," Lilan smiled, relaxing slightly and leaning into James. "Have fun the two of you."

Reika took her suitcases as they walked out, "Do I follow you, Master, or do you want to bring me here to pick up my SUV later?"

"Bring your SUV. Give me your phone," he decided. She handed it to him, unlocking it, and he put his information in her contacts list under 'Master', then sent himself a text with hers. Handing her phone back to her he pulled out his own, saving the information he had sent himself under 'Kitten'. Looking back at her, he murmured, "It's only about a ten-minute drive. I'll go slow, but this way, you can find it even if you lose me or I lose you."

"Yes, Master," she murmured and leaned in to kiss him. "Ten minutes," she climbed into the SUV and then backed out to follow him to his house. She was nervous and excited and trembling in her seat. She couldn't wait to be in his arms.

He pulled out and let her follow him. Contrary to his worry, he did not lose her and as he pulled up to his three-bedroom home, she pulled in right behind him. The house was nice, modern without being flashy, though it was, to a certain view in her eye, cold. Probably because he had lived there alone, broken, for so long. He got out and reached for a box hidden among some things in the garage, pulling out a small silver item. Putting the box back he walked up to her and held out his hand. When she did the same, he dropped a key in it. "Welcome home, Kitten."

"Thank you, Master," she closed her hand around the key, then wrapped her arms around him. "I'm so happy to be home, Master." She released him after a few minutes, then put the key on her keyring before going to get her suitcases to follow him in the house.

He turned on some of the lights, giving her a brief overview. "Kitchen, dining room, living room that's... mostly unlived in...," he blushed before walking down the hall. "Full bath at the end of the hall. To the left is the Master...." He pushed open the door. "You can put your things in there and we'll put them away in a bit..."

"Yes, Master," she put the suitcases in the bedroom quickly, setting them to where they wouldn't be in the way. She bit her lip, then remembering his words she quickly removed her dress and left her nude for him, wearing just the ears. "Yours, Master."

His smile was immediate and warm. "You remembered...," he breathed.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, giving him a soft, shy smile. "The other tail and lube are in my suitcase."

"That can wait for the moment. Come, I want to show you to your room." He turned and walked down the hall to the last door on the right and opened it. The room was completely empty and he led her inside. "What do you think?" he asked brightly.

She looked around, then looked up at him, her head tilted slightly, "It's a beautiful room, Master."

He slowly slid his arms around her, savoring the soft feel of her skin. Staring down into her eyes, he smiled, "Kind of bare for an art studio, though. Do you think you can fix that?" he asked nonchalantly.

She blinked in surprise, then blushed and snuggled into his chest, "Yes, Master. I think I can fix it later." She playfully gripped his rear, "Much later."

"Good because... you know... I don't know a whole hell of a lot about art. But I can pay for stuff really good...," he chuckled. Cupping her cheek he murmured, "You thought I was going to make you stay in here..."

"I've heard of some Masters that don't like to share their bedroom space," she murmured. She pressed her cheek into his hand. "They have sex with their slave, then send them away when they're done."

"You are much more than just a slave to me, Kitten...," he breathed, before bending and claiming her lips in a hot kiss that poured his feeling into her, flooding her with love and desire.

She whimpered softly and melted into the kiss, eagerly pressing as close to him as she could. She returned his love and desire wholeheartedly, and when he lifted, murmured, "Your Kitten, Master."

He led her back to the Master bedroom and showed her where he had cleaned out space for her things, then sat on the bed and watched her put them away, mesmerized by the graceful sway of her body. "God, you have no idea how beautiful you are, Kitten...," he murmured.

"Yours, Master," she murmured as she finished. She turned to walk over to him then sank to her knees in front of him to lay her head on his lap. "Love you, Master."

He began stroking her hair, watching as his fingers slid through the sea of red with a smile. "I love you, Rieka Johnson. I don't know if it was God, fate, or luck that brought you to me, but I am the most blessed of men."

She nuzzled into his thigh, pressing soft kisses to his skin, and then lifted her arms to wrap around his hips, "I love you, my Master. I am the most blessed of slaves."

"You were saying something earlier about worship... and I put you off. I think it is time we revisit that conversation, don't you, my Kitten?" he asked with a smile. His eyes were dark and full of desire as he stared at her.

"If that is Master's wish," she sat back slowly, "Perhaps I should remove your clothes, Master?" She tilted her head as she reached for his shirt.

"That is an excellent idea, my slave. You should do that," he murmured as he sat up to give her access to his shirt.

She carefully undressed him, taking her time as if unwrapping the most precious of gifts, and in her mind she was. When he was finally naked, she began gently massaging his body. Her hands gently touched and rubbed, showing him worship and pleasure, not just in a sexual way, but one of comfort and offering. It was several long minutes before her lips and tongue began to follow the path her hands had taken. Slowly, surely every kiss, every lick, every light teasing nibble was a focus of his pleasure and her devotion.

Kody watched her in fascination, his eyes following her every movement. He had never in his life felt so loved and cared for as he had at this moment. He reached down and pet her hair as she showed him affection. "Good little kitten...," he murmured.

"Your kitten, Master," she breathed over his cock, then licked it. A brief dainty little lick, then did it again, this time slowly dragging her tongue from base to tip of his cock. Her eyes flicked up to watch him as she licked him over and over. Then wrapped her lips around the tip of him and sucked him slowly into her mouth. Her tongue flexed along the base of his shaft. She smirked, and winked, then with the last movement sank him all the way in, her throat swallowed around his tip while her nose pressed to his pelvis.

He let loose a low growl of pleasure at the feel of her swallowing his entire length and her throat fluttering around the fleshy tip of his cock. Staring down at her as she looked up at him he gasped, "FUCK! Such a talented little slave..." The hand that was not petting her hair fisted the comforter, his knuckles turning white.

She sucked as she pulled up slowly breathing heavily out of her nose, then did it again. She pressed him as deep as he could go, then reached up to rub her throat while humming and sent a massage through his cock. As she slowly lifted her head to catch her breath again, her hand moved to cup and play with his sack. Her entire focus was on his pleasure, worshiping him.

He groaned as he continued to encourage her with petting and praise. It had been a long time, and at this rate, he would not last. He felt himself stir as she played with his balls and he gasped, "Stop," cupping the back of her head and lifting her his body until his lips found hers and he kissed her desperately, tongue plunging inside her mouth. His hands clutched at her body tightly, pressing her skin to his in fevered need.

She whimpered, melting into the kiss and sucking on his tongue. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed back just as tightly, when he lifted his head, "Your good Kitten, Master." She stroked her hands over his body, "What would you like me to do now, Master?"

"Now? Now I'm going to have dessert." He stood and picked her up, turning as he did, and laid her firmly down on the bed, watching as her breasts bounced with the impact. He smiled as his eyes roamed her body. "This is all mine...," he breathed in wonder before he fell on her and began kissing her neck. His tongue found her skin and licked there before his mouth opened and his teeth closed down on her flesh with a hungry growl.

She yelped, then groaned her pleasure at his teeth, her body shivered under him. She spread her legs to welcome him between them. "All yours, Master. Only ever for you again." She stroked her hands down his back, then cupped the back of his head to massage in offering and encouragement.

His hands, his lips, his tongue, and his teeth were all over her body. He tasted her skin, marking it with sucking and biting, eliciting gasps and moans and yelps that sounded so beautiful in his ears. Her nipples received special attention, lips, tongue, and teeth teasing and tormenting, sending shockwaves through her nervous system. Finally, he found himself between her legs, eyes locked on her drenched, pink flesh. "Who's a good little slutty Kitten?" he murmured as he stared at it in fascination.