All Comments on 'As Nature Intended Ch. 02'

by klampet

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So much to say so little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This may be a well written story, but sorry I just can't get into it....

No rating for the story as good or bad.

Better luck with you next plotline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm curious about why you have chosen to post these stories in the 'Loving Wives' category. They seem more 'Exhibitioist & Voyeur' to me, unless there is going to be extra-marital sex in future installments.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Three months after "The End" there's a chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Like most sequels, it's all downhill from the original. Sadly, the original wasn't that great to begin with.

The biggest problem is that his wife is a dishonest and manipulative bitch. Her only redeeming quality is that she uses increased access to sex to get him to overlook her disrespectful treatment of him rather than the typical threats of cutting him off if he doesn't bow before her demands.

All-in-all, a sad story about a disgusting woman who gives proper naturalists a bad name and a wimpy husband who's easily led by his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simplistically- a story should begin introduce characters have a challenge or a plot drama then reach a conclusion. MC having a climax during sex is not the same. The major action was married couple taking clothes off and having sex. Then they walked around in their house or private garden nude. Oh my that was YAWN oh sorry forgot what I was writing. Unfortunately the paint on their walls had dried years ago so no opportunity for drama. This could go in exhibition voyeur but it wouldn’t be any more interesting.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not much LW in this one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when you reduced your wife to a pair of big tits with inviting nipples.

That’s the only reason you have supper with your wife is because she has big tits?

Dare2BroDare2Broabout 1 year ago

I read the first installment and well .... it needed some polishing or maybe a rewrite. But this is a solid step up from that story. You explained the background much better. You also ( I believe at least ) made a good, well worded attempt to explain the nudist lifestyle. Sure there was sex in the story but it came off as the sexual exploration any newlywed couple would have, a huge improvement over the constant erection the MC seemed to have in the first story.

As far as the category goes, exhibitist might fit better ( and sure as hell would have gotten the story better scores ) but not every LW story has to be about her being with someone else. The wife here was definitely pushing boundaries and having fun. Thank you for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

non erotic. Its in LW but unless I missed something there was no show of a loving wife or a cheating wife or anything like that at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userklampet@klampet
I'm an old man with little time left to me but I have many good memories

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES