As the Girl Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake, it's just something I only want to share with my husband."

"Get over yourself, Jane. They're my best friends and if I want to share my wife's pussy with my best friends, then you better get naked."

I started to cry.

"And another thing; did you see how Gail sucked Dan's cock? Did you see how happy that made Dan? I'm tired of not getting my cock sucked."

I was still crying, a little harder now, when Jake just up and walked out. He didn't even bother to close the door. The next thing I heard was Jake's car pulling out of the parking lot.

After closing the door, I cried some more and finally fell asleep on the sofa. It was eight the next morning; I was still dozing, trying to wake up, when Jake came back in.

"Where were you, Jake?"

"None of your damn business."

The rest of the week went by slowly; we hardly spoke to each other, although I tried to get Jake to warm up. I made his favorite meals and tried to get him to make love to me; but he refused. Finally, Saturday, we had a nice dinner and went to bed. I thought about trying to give Jake what he wanted, I thought about taking him in my mouth and sucking his cock; I just couldn't do it. I did make certain he came twice; both times in my pussy.

I woke up Sunday morning hoping things were back to normal. Instead Jake said he was going out for the day. He wouldn't tell me where or when he'd be home. I spent the day crying and wondering how I was going to fix our marriage. Why couldn't I give what Jake wanted?

It was five in the afternoon when I received a call from Kassie.

"Jane, what's with you and Jake? Are you two having troubles?"

I couldn't understand why Kassie would be asking me these questions; before I could answer, Kassie started talking again. "Jane, I'm sorry; but I'm sending you a video. Call me after you see it. I'm sorry." She ended the call.

My phone dinged with an incoming message a minute later; it was a video. I watched in horror as my husband sat in the front seat of his car; a woman was bent down over his lap. It didn't take a genius to see what was happening; Jake was getting sucked off by some blonde. Jake looked up at the camera, obviously seeing someone outside the window. Jake recognized the person with the camera, Kassie; he smiled and I could read his lips, "Hi Kassie." He grabbed the woman's hair and pulled her up off his cock; he said something to the woman; she looked up at the camera and again, I could read her lips, "Hi Jane." She went back down on Jake's cock.

Two minutes later my phone rang; it was Kassie calling me again. "Jane, I'm sorry. I'm at the Highside Tavern and saw Jake there. He was so wrapped up hitting on some blonde that he didn't see me. I followed them outside and you saw what was going on. Whether he fucked her or not -- I don't know; I left when I got the video of her sucking him off. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know Kassie; we've had some fights recently because Jake wants me to suck it and I've been reluctant. I have to think what I'm going to do. We've only been married five months. Please don't tell anyone; it would kill my folks if this got back to them. Give me time to think, please."

"OK Jane, remember, if you need anything, I'm your friend. Call me tomorrow, OK?"

"I'll call."

Any person with an ounce of pride and an iota of sanity would have cut their losses then and there. If I was that person, I would have packed a bag, left my wedding ring on the counter and driven away. But; I did love Jake, everything about Jake except how he was pushing my boundaries and now cheating on me. And pride works both ways; how much pride would I lose by divorcing Jake after less than a year? What does that say about my ability to hold a man? (Remember, it took me a year to get over Kenny dumping me.) One last thing -- my folks had paid nearly twenty-thousand dollars for my wedding; how could I look them in the eyes and say, "Sorry; it was a mistake"?

I stayed up; hoping Jake would make it home that night; I tried my best not to cry while waiting for the front door to open. When it did, just after ten, Jake walked in by himself. I didn't realize I had been holding my breath from the time I heard his car pull up outside; I feared he'd walk in with his bimbo.

The first words out of his mouth were, "I didn't fuck her."

I must have looked startled; I probably had my mouth open, wondering what to say.

"I didn't fuck her." He repeated it, "I only let her suck my cock. She even swallowed; but I didn't fuck her; hell, I didn't even kiss the slut. I wouldn't need some slut sucking me off if you learned to do it. Hell; you're probably the only woman in the world who won't suck off her husband. What's with that?"

Lord help me for what I did when Jake said that to me.

"I'm sorry, Jake."

You read that right; I apologized to my husband. And to make certain Jake knew how sorry I was for forcing him to pick up a woman in a bar to get sucked off; I got down on my knees in front of Jake as he sat down in his reclining chair, pulled his pants down, and gave the first blow job of my life. I sucked on his cock until he came in my mouth. Following his instructions, I swallowed it.

Jake kissed my forehead and took me to bed. I fell asleep with my head on his chest and Jake's arm wrapped around me.

That was the beginning; the beginning of Jake's total control over my sexuality and the end of any self-respect I had for myself.

I should have confided in anyone who had my best interests at heart: Kassie, my parents, even the minister from my old church (I hadn't been to a service, except for Christmas services, since I graduated from high school).

But, I didn't. Whenever Kassie asked, I would tell her Jake and I worked it out and how well we were doing now. When my folks asked how things were, I would tell them I was happier than any time since I was a little girl. I don't know if they truly believed me; but people believe what they want to believe, and my folks wanted to believe I was safe and happy.

**************************

Two weeks after that Saturday night, we were back at Dan and Gail's house. I was nervous and drank more than I normally do; I was trying to use the alcohol for fool's courage because I thought I knew what was going to happen. Turns out I only knew half of it.

This time, when everyone stripped out of their clothes and hopped in the tub, I didn't hesitate. Off came my clothes and into the tub. I let the jets swirl around my body; doing my best to relax. Jake began kissing my neck and running his fingers up and down my thighs. Since the bubbles hid his hands, I didn't stop him. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of Jake's caress.

"I'll get everyone another drink." Dan's voice brought me back to reality. I opened my eyes as Dan rose out of the water and walked across the patio to the outdoor wet bar; he didn't bother to cover up; just stood there, buck naked, mixing our drinks. While Dan was busy with the drinks, Jake lifted me out of the water and sat me down on the rim. I was no longer hidden by the bubbles; every private part of my body was now exposed to our hosts. My pussy was only partially blocked as Jake sat in front of and facing away from me with the back of his head between my thighs.

Dan brought our drinks. He didn't get back into the water, instead he sat on the opposite rim. Gail took a drink from her cup, then turned to face Dan; she started to bob her head in his lap. I took another gulp of my drink and within a minute I felt a warmth flow through my body. Jake turned, spread my legs wider and started to lick my pussy.

I couldn't see; but there was no doubt Gail was sucking Dan. I tried not to stare and every time I looked up at Dan, he was smiling back at me as if through a fog. By now Jake was nibbling on my clit and it was making me horny as hell. I wanted to cum; but also wanted to please Jake in front of his friends.

I asked Jake, "Do you want me to do that for you, Jake? Do you want me to suck your cock?"

Jake surprised me with his answer. "No, baby; not now. Right now I want you to do something else for me." Jake stood up and sat next to me. He leaned down and bit my right nipple while gently twisting my left nipple with his left arm wrapped around my back. Dan got up and crossed the tub, his cock was sticking straight out in front of him. I tried to close my legs; but Dan already had his hands on my knees, preventing me from closing my legs before his torso was between them. Jake had his right hand down on my pussy, massaging my clit while one of his fingers moved between the lips and entered me.

Jake whispered in my ear. "It's OK, baby; do this for me, for all of us." Jake's finger was displaced by Dan's cock, he gripped my hips and shoved his cock all the way in. Luckily, he wasn't as big as Jake and it didn't hurt. Dan was staring at me.

"Since that first day on the boat. Even with you wearing that stupid bathing suit; I wanted this."

Dan pumped his hips and within two minutes, he was cumming. It was like fucking Kenny all over again. How did Gail put up with this shit? (I found out later how -- Gail and Dan had an open marriage and Gail fucked more than her share of studs; including my husband.)

Dan never got soft and after a few moments to recover his breath, he began pumping in and out of me a second time. Gail came over to our side of the tub, took Jake's cock and played with it before going down on it. Dan pumped a second load of his sperm into my pussy and Jake came in Gail's mouth. Before the night was over, Jake and I watched Dan and Gail fuck; then they watched Jake take me from behind.

We left their house at two in the morning. Jake opened my car door for me before leaning over and giving me a great big kiss. "I love you, baby!" I was in heaven; but maybe I was a little bit drunk, too.

**************************

The next month would be my twenty-first birthday; Jake and I were in bed, it was a week after our night with the Vanderhorst's, we were recovering from an outrageous session of sex (just the two of us). "Baby, I'm taking you to Vegas for your birthday."

"Can we afford it?"

"Yea; we haven't been on any trips since our honeymoon and I've been putting a little bit away each week just to surprise you with this. We even have enough to buy you a couple nice outfits for this. Tomorrow, I'm taking you shopping."

Jake and I went to the mall; he bought me a revealing LBD and a similar dress in red, plus matching five-inch heels. Neither dress could be worn with a bra and they were so tight I'd have to wear a thong so there wouldn't be any lines. Before we left the mall, Jake insisted on buying a tiny bikini. "You're going to be the sexiest lady on the Strip."

Jake asked me to wear the red dress the first night in Vegas. I almost chickened out, the hem barely covered my ass cheeks, the top barely covered my nipples; I didn't know how I would sit without showing my panties or lean over without showing my breasts. I looked at Jake, he was staring at me. I asked him, "Are you sure about this?"

"Like I said, baby; you're going to be the sexiest woman on the Strip."

When we walked into the first lounge to have a drink before dinner, I could feel people staring. Jake helped me up on a bar stool as I did my best to get on the seat without flashing the table of men nearby. Two of them were doing their best to look up my legs; one pretended to drop something from their table, leaned over to pick it up, all the time staring at my crotch. Jake caught the guy out of the corner of his eyes.

"Spread your legs, baby; give the guy a glance."

"No Jake, I'm not going to flash some stranger." I waited for Jake's reaction to my refusal; but he surprised me.

"That's OK, baby. I was just joking."

I don't know why; but when Jake reacted good-naturally to my refusal, I decided to give him a thrill; I spread my legs a few inches for a couple seconds. Jake saw me do it; he pulled me to him and gave me a wonderful kiss. "Jane -- I love you."

We ignored the table of men while we drank our cocktails. We just finished our drinks when the bartender brought us a second round. "Courtesy of those gentlemen." the bartender pointed to the table.

We turned with the drinks in our hands and toasted the men. "Thanks guys." Jake raised his glass.

"Our pleasure. Enjoy."

Jake leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Let's thank these guys properly. Go to the restroom and remove your thong. Come back and give them a quick flash."

"Jake, that's just teasing them; I couldn't do that."

Jake made me laugh when he said. "Well, I'd flash them; but I don't think it'd be the same."

Halfway through my second drink, I was feeling a little flirty. Without saying a word to Jake, I got off the stool and walked into the restroom. I was walking back to the bar, my eyes focused on Jake as I walked with a little extra hip movement. Jake had a look on his face that was easy to read without him actually asking, "Did you really do it?"

Jake held out his hand to help me back on the stool, I slipped the tiny thong into his hand and sat back down. All four pairs of eyes from the table looked when I sat down; they weren't even pretending to be discreet. I opened my legs; just a few inches and only for two seconds. "Oh -- fuck me!" it came from the guy who previously dropped something on the floor.

"C'mon baby, drink up; it's time for dinner; our reservations are for eight." Jake finished his drink and handed me mine. I took the last sip and got off the stool without flashing again. As we walked past their table, Jake thanked them again and threw my panties onto their table. "g'night."

Dinner was fantastic; we split a bottle of wine during our meal. The service was the best; Jake said it was because of my dress and how I'm so beautiful. I didn't flash anyone in the restaurant and Jake didn't ask me to.

While we were eating, Jake told me about a story he read recently. The married couple in the story would go into a lounge separately and the wife would see if any of the men would try to pick her up while the husband sits nearby watching the attempted pick up. Before long, the husband calls his wife on her cell and they fake some emergency, the wife takes off to attend to the 'emergency', leaving the guy behind.

"Want to try it tonight? It might be fun." Jake said this while giving me his best 'oh, please' look.

"I don't have to do anything but flirt? No kissing or touching? And I don't give him my name?"

"You can give him a phony name. Call yourself 'Gail'; that should be easy to remember."

I may have been a little drunk by now; but I figured this one out. "I'm guessing this isn't just a story you've read; I'm guessing Dan and Gail have done this."

"See, that's one of the many things I like about you; you're so damn smart. Yes, Dan and Gail told me that they've done it and they usually have their best sex after getting back to their room."

I laughed, "Their best sex. From what I've witnessed, that must be some sex!"

Jake laughed at my statement, "So, want to give it a try?"

"Only if you promise to save me. I don't want to find myself alone with some stranger."

"I promise."

And that's the first time we played 'The Pick-up Game'.

Our first attempt at the game turned out to be very innocent. I walked into one of the casino lounges; within five minutes, one of the men at the bar came over to introduce himself as 'Charlie' and asked if he could buy my cocktail. He was a handsome man and turned out to be a gentleman. Not pushy, just friendly. We talked about where we were from and why we were in town. He was attending a convention; I made up a story about needing some time away from my job.

Something about the situation made me decide to push a little harder. I think it was to see how jealous Jake would get; and I felt comfortable doing this with a guy who was being a gentleman. I smiled a little more than normal; I touched Charlie's hand from time to time; when his hand touched my thigh just above my knee, I let him keep it there, but made certain it didn't go any higher by putting my hand on his.

We were definitely flirting, I kept waiting for my phone to buzz; waiting for Jake to end this game.

My phone didn't ring; but Charlie's did. He looked at the read-out, "Excuse me Gail; this is my fiancée."

He turned and had a quiet conversation for a minute; then ended his call.

"I'm going to head up to my room and call her back. It's been a real pleasure talking with such a beautiful and bright woman." Charlie paid our tab, kissed me on the cheek and headed out of the lounge with a great big smile on his face.

It took me a half-minute to register; 'Charlie' and his fiancée were playing their version of 'The Game'. I was still laughing when I felt Jake's hand on my shoulder. "What the hell just happened?"

I told Jake my suspicions and he found it hard to believe, "What are the odds? Well, it was hot anyway; let's go back to our room; I can hardly keep my hard-on from poking through my pants. Damn, that was hot!"

Jake and I did have great sex that night. And the next morning, as well. We made our way down to the pool to get some sun and I received another surprise. It was a pool where women could sunbathe topless!

Some of these women looked as if they had bowling balls on their chests. I asked Jake, "Do guys really get off on double-D breasts on a skinny chick?"

Jake stopped staring at two of the fore-mentioned specimens long enough to answer me, "Some guys do; but baby, yours are perfect. Are you going to let the world see those puppies?"

"Really Jake? It's one thing to flash them at your friends; it's another in front of all these strangers." I removed my cover-up exposing my skimpy bikini, "besides, a little mystery is a good thing."

We settled on a couple of comfortable sunbeds and ordered drinks.

Something about our 'Game' last night needed airing. "OK Jake, how far were you going to let it go last night? I thought my phone would be buzzing when Charlie started feeling my leg."

"I told you last night; it was hot. My cock was like iron in my pants."

Jake's reply was exactly what I thought. "Tell me, how far do Dan and Gail take their version of this game?"

Jake looked embarrassed. "A few times Gail went all the way with it."

"Well, I'm not sleeping with some strange guy, Jake." (I still had trouble using the f-word back then.)

"I'm not asking you to; let's just have fun with it, baby."

I turned over on the sunbed. "Do my back, please."

Jake squeezed the sun block on his hands, he began to rub the lotion from my shoulders and neck down to my waist, stopping to undo the tiny string of my top. He finished just as he reached my bottom, with a fresh squeeze from the bottle, he worked from my ankles up to my waist, spend a few delicious moments squeezing my ass cheeks. I felt very naughty laying there; even though my breasts were hidden underneath me, I felt almost completely naked with only two strings, one of which was half-buried in my crack, between me and the sun (and any passing eyes).

After a bit I was ready to turn around; I could see Jake was waiting, his eyes were behind his sunglasses, the smile on his face as I half-rose onto my elbows; but I fooled him by re-tying the top before getting up and turning over to my back. "Damn: he said, "you're beautiful."

We only lasted another twenty minutes before he dragged me back upstairs to make love again before lunch.

That evening we had dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Caesar's. I was wearing the black dress and Jake convinced me to forego the panties. "Why bother," I thought to myself, "he'll only talk me out of them." After dinner, we played the slots and video poker for a while, then headed to a nice cocktail lounge that had live jazz by a trio.