As the Girl Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time he didn't let me recover; before I could catch my breath, he was up between my legs and his beautiful cock entered my pussy. This was the largest cock to ever be inside me and it felt amazing. Big enough to fill every inch of me, not so big that it hurt; it just felt heavenly.

I put my heels on the cheeks of his ass and spurred him on. His hands cupped my breasts and his fingers squeezed my nipples. He pounded into my pussy throughout my third orgasm. My eyes must have been shut because I was suddenly aware Peter was staring down at me with a smile.

"Turn over."

While I was turning onto my hands and knees, I became aware of Jake for the first time since we entered the room. He was naked, sitting on the chair in the room. I didn't have time to interpret Jake's expression; Peter already had himself fully embedded in my pussy; I gripped the sheets with my hands and bit down on one of the pillows to prevent myself from screaming in pleasure.

After a few minutes of this, at least I thought it was minutes, who knew, I could feel my fourth orgasm building. Peter must have had some sixth sense, because he clasped his hands on my ass cheeks and pumped harder. "That's it, Jane; let go one more time and I'm going to cum with you. Squeeze my cock with your pussy; feel my cock pump my seed inside your womb."

I let go and it was magical; the most intense rush of feelings throughout my body. Peter held my hips and I could feel his cock pulsate. He had to be cumming, filling me up.

When he let go of my hips, I dropped down onto the bed. My belly hit a wet puddle. How embarrassing; I had wet the bed.

No sooner had Peter's cock left my pussy before I felt another set of hands on my hips, raising me back on my knees and my pussy filled again with cock. It was Jake, of course; he couldn't stand to wait another minute to reclaim me for himself. The technique wasn't as smooth and Jake's cock, which up until an hour ago was the biggest thing to ever be inside me, wasn't quite as filling as Peter's; but it still felt wonderful. I did my best to please Jake, moving my hips back in time with his push forward. Before I could cum again, I felt Jake's release. I couldn't blame him for not waiting, after all, it must have been hell for him to watch Peter and I fuck with such abandon.

Plus, even though Jake came, he didn't stop pumping and he stayed hard. I was starting to feel like a rag doll and Jake kept pumping. Then I got my second wind, because Peter was kneeling in front of my face with that beautiful cock of his right in front of me. It wasn't hard, but it wasn't soft, and it just gleamed with the juices from our previous orgasms. I leaned forward with my tongue extended and captured it with my mouth; trying to swallow the entire thing.

It grew in my mouth and Jake continued to pump. When it reached full length, I leaned back, letting it drop out of my mouth. I put my hand on the base and squeezed, the head expanded and took on a purple hue. That's when I heard Jake urge me on from behind. "Suck it, Jane. Suck that cock; make Peter cum!"

I tried my best, I sucked his cock, but Peter refused me his cum. He waited until Jake was finished cumming a second time, then he took me again. This time I sucked Jake's cock as Peter fucked me. This time Jake came in my mouth and he fell asleep. Peter and I finished while I sat in his lap; his cock pumping another load of his seed inside me.

It was probably mean of us; but Peter and I slept on the left side of the bed while Jake slept on the right side, on top of the wet spot. Jake was still sleeping at six the next morning when Peter started playing with me again; we were full on fucking when Jake woke up with a, "what the fuck?" attitude.

This pissed me off because this was all Jake's doing in the first place. If it was up to me, we'd have spent the weekend down at the beach making love to each other; but he wanted this, and now he was going to cop an attitude when I begin to enjoy it?

Peter and I finished together, a nice morning orgasm for me, and Jake was still sulking; so, Peter and I took a shower together and scrubbed each other clean. When we came out of the bathroom, Jake was sitting in the same chair as last night, now fully dressed. "C'mon Jane, it's time to go."

As I slipped the red dress back on, Peter asked Jake when we'd be able to get back together again. Jake's reply was basically, "don't call us, we'll call you". It was a quiet ride home.

**************************

Jake's attitude toward me started to change after that night with Peter. He didn't hit me or anything, but the loving Jake was slowly being replaced with the angry Jake. Two weeks after our night with Peter, we were at Dan and Gail's for dinner and drinks. We ended up in the hot tub again, Dan ended up back in my pussy again; but the problem was -- now I knew what good sex was all about, how good it could feel, and Dan's skinny 'pump and cum' just wasn't good sex. I tried to fake it; but my performance must have been less than stellar; because Jake didn't say a word to me on the way home that night, and the next week the house was like an igloo.

It's embarrassing to write all this down now, years later. I'm certain most everyone reading thinks I'm a slut. I can't blame you; I think I'm a slut and would think the same of any women who did the things I did. I can try to use the excuse that it was my husband, the man I trusted with my love and life, who led me down this path.

Jake was so smooth while initiating my seduction to becoming a hotwife; he'd push a little, then pull back when I balked. And I'm only highlighting our interactions related to sex within this confessional tale; during most of our time together, Jake was a warm, loving, attentive husband prior to that night with Peter. I received flowers at least once a week, sometimes at the office, sometimes at home. He took me out for romantic dinners; just the two of us; we'd eat, drink and dance; Jake would hold me close and tell me how much he loved me. All these loving words and actions made me want to please Jake; so, when he asked me to do something out of my comfort zone, I was reluctant to deny him.

I also didn't know then how people like Jake use sly tactics to prevent their targets from confiding in others, others such as parents and good friends who might provide some sanity. Jake slowly escalated the perversions; I was afraid to seek my parents' and friends' counsel because I would have to admit to the things I'd already done. Slowly, I fell deeper and deeper into the hole.

I'm not making excuses for myself; I'm trying to explain how a girl who only had two lovers before she was twenty ended up falling so low. Consider it a cautionary tale for naïve women like me.

**************************

It was Marcus Jones who opened my eyes to how far I'd fallen and what Jake planned for me. Marcus and I had a few classes together back in high school. He went on to a small university, played college ball and graduated with a degree in computer science. I only saw him a few times since graduation; but his mother always kept me up to date whenever I saw her at the grocery store where she worked. That must have been how Marcus knew where I worked. He came into the reception area and asked when I would get a break so we could talk.

Rather than wait, I asked Pam to watch the switchboard right away; I sensed Marcus had something important on his mind; I couldn't imagine what it was after all these years and didn't want him to wait. He was standing beside his car in the parking lot.

Marcus didn't beat around the bush; he got right to the point. "Jane; if I'm sticking my nose in something I shouldn't, please just tell me and I'll shut right up. And I hope I'm not embarrassing you by what I'm about to say."

"Marcus, just tell me what's on your mind."

"I was in Dooley's Tavern last night; a guy was in there trying to recruit men for a gangbang of his wife. Most everyone thought he must be drunk or out of his mind; but he convinced them he was serious. The guys I was hanging with said his wife must be a real dog to be used like that. "On the contrary," he said; he pulled a photo out of his pocket and passed it around. Everybody was impressed by her beauty."

Marcus paused for a second. "It was a naked photo of you, Jane."

As Marcus spoke, I felt myself get sick. Thank goodness it was before lunch and I hadn't had breakfast; I might have puked right there. As it was, I felt light-headed and only stayed on my feet because Marcus held me up.

"I didn't know about this." is all I could get out.

Marcus replied, "I know. I asked the dude if his wife knew what he planned; he was honest enough to answer it was going to be a surprise party. He did strongly imply his wife would be more than OK with it once she knew what was to go down."

I still couldn't believe Jake would do this.

"How many guys?"

"He said he was looking for at least a dozen. Said he had eight and I bet he picked up another four or five last night at Dooley's."

"When and where does this take place?"

"Saturday at your home."

"Are you going to be there, Marcus?"

Marcus looked hurt that I asked; I immediately regretted the question.

"Not a chance, Jane. That kind of sex has never been my thing. Girls used to come into the locker room all the time; fucking their way through the team. I never went for it. Besides; I could never look at you that way, with all those guys."

"I'm sorry, Marcus. I shouldn't have asked you. Thank you for telling me what my husband has planned for this weekend. I can't believe he thought I'd do this; unless he's planning to drug me. We've done some weird shit" I couldn't believe what just came out of my mouth; guess I was still reeling. "but, a gangbang -- never in my life would I dream he'd ambush me with that."

"Here's my number." Marcus handed me his card with his cell number written in, "If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call."

"Thanks again, Marcus. And thanks for your number."

Marcus got into his car and with a wave, drove away. It wasn't until he was gone that his words registered, "I could never look at you that way." What did he mean by that?

Now what? I went back into the office; told my boss I was feeling ill and needed to take the rest of the day off. I must have looked ill because my boss just said to go home and get better.

I didn't go home; I went to my parents' house. Mom answered the door, took one look at me and gave me a hug. "What's wrong, Jane?" We sat in the den and I told Mom what Marcus had told me. Mom couldn't believe it. "That doesn't sound right, Jane. That's not the Jake I know. Are you certain Marcus is telling you the truth?"

I looked in my mother's eyes and did the hardest thing I've ever done; I told Mom the truth. I told her about Dan, about 'The Game', about the other men. Mom sat there, it seemed as if her complexion faded; she kept shaking her head, silently saying "no".

Finally, with tears in her eyes, Mom got up from her chair. "I'm going to call your father."

"No, Mom, not Dad!"

Mom ignored me and called Dad, telling him he needed to come home immediately. "Frank, I'm not going to go into this over the phone; just please come home as soon as you can. I'm alright; but Jane is here and we need to talk to you. No, it can't wait."

Mom made us both a cup of tea and we silently waited for Dad to come home. He walked in the door twenty minutes later; Mom got up and gave him a hug; Dad looked at me, wondering what was going on. Was someone dead? Was I pregnant? Or sick? (I certainly looked sick.)

Mom sat with me on the sofa, held my hand and Dad sat in the chair. I thought telling Mom was the hardest thing I'd done; now I had to do something even harder; tell my father what a slut he had for a daughter. His little girl wasn't the good girl he raised.

Dad sat and listened; but he didn't react the way I feared. When I finished telling him how I turned into such a slut, he began asking questions.

"You say you've had a few drinks every time Jake put you in these situations; were you drunk?"

"No, Dad; I don't usually have more than two or three drinks and that's normally not enough for me to feel out of control; but I do feel different."

"Is it possible Jake is putting something in your drink? Some drug to make you lose control?"

When Dad asked the question, I couldn't help myself; I started crying. Could the man I love with all my heart do something so evil? Just the thought of it made me light-headed.

When I finally calmed down, I answered as best I could. "Dad, when I had sex with Dan and those men, I felt sexier than normal. I didn't feel drunk, so something made me lose my self-control. I always assumed it was the situation; but there were times I refused to do what Jake asked me to do. Then, the next time Jake put me in the same situation, I'd have these feelings of euphoria and well-being, like everything was all right. I'm so ashamed to have to say this to my parents; but my mind, my perception of my surroundings would open up, so when I was in a sexual situation, I would get wetter and more sensitive down there."

Dad walked out of the room and I could hear him on the phone. He came back after a few minutes. "I talked to Dr. Fremont; it sounds like Jake has been giving you Ecstasy. Will Jake be home tonight?"

"He should be. Why?"

"I need to talk to him; wait here a minute." He left the room again. Mom kept her arm around me waiting for him to come back.

"Doris, please stay here. Jane and I are going to talk with Jake and get to the bottom of this mess."

Mom looked worried. "Why can't I come, too?"

"Because you've always had a soft spot for Jake; he's played us both, you especially. The last thing I need tonight is Jake appealing to your soft side. Please let me handle this tonight."

Mom reluctantly agreed; but I know it was difficult for her. She made Dad promise to be safe and not do anything stupid.

On the drive over to the house, Dad asked me to try and relax, if I could. It was going to be tough, but I told Dad I'd do my best. I was in the kitchen making a snack tray and Dad was in the living room when Jake walked in. I heard their greeting from the kitchen. "Frank, what a surprise." Then nothing.

When I walked into the living room; Jake was sitting on the floor; Dad had a pistol held against his head. I almost fainted and was so scared, I couldn't speak, Dad broke the silence.

"Open your phone, you son of a bitch." Dad cocked the hammer back; Jake peed in his pants and handed his phone to Dad.

Dad scrolled first through the messages on Jake's phone. It took him ten minutes to read through them all; his face getting redder by the minute. "Get up, asshole. Show me where you hide the drugs."

Jake got up and walked in front of Dad into our bedroom. He opened the closet door and pulled a shoebox from the bottom shelf, opened the box and pulled out one of the shoes. Inside the shoe was a packet of powder.

"Now, where are the movies and photos?"

Jake hesitated, which given the circumstances, was exactly the wrong thing; Dad kicked Jake in the groin and Jake went down to his knees. Dad released the hammer on the gun (until that moment, I had no idea Dad had a gun or that he knew how to use one); he smacked Jake on the top of the head with the barrel.

"The movies and photos!" this time a shout.

"They're on my laptop."

"Jane; get his laptop."

I brought the laptop from where Jake had dropped it in the living room. Dad had me open it; it was password protected.

"What's the password?"

"janesweetpussy; all lower case."

Dad had me type it in; the home screen was a photo of Jake and me from our wedding day.

"Which folder?"

"Jane"

When I opened the folder, there were at least twenty video files and a few hundred photos. I knew Jake took a few photos of me in lingerie and even a few nudes, most with my face hidden; but I never knew about the movies and the rest of these photos.

"Is this it, or are there more? Are these backed up anywhere?"

"That's all I have. Dan has some, too. They're all backed up to the cloud, too."

Dad had me go to Jake's cloud account and delete everything there. When Jake started to protest that he had important things there besides the 'Jane folder' back up, Dad gave him another quick kick to the balls to shut him up.

"Tell me about this week's gangbang of my daughter."

Jake didn't know that we knew about it. He grew even paler and his eyes showed fear as he stared at the gun in Dad's hand.

"It was Dan's idea. He thought we could use the movie to draw more business to his website; he promised to cut me in on a percentage of the profits if I could get Jane on video with a group of guys."

"So all of the crap you did with my little girl leading up to this was to condition Jane to becoming a slut; so you could pimp her out!"

"It wasn't my idea, I swear. I love Jane. I owe Dan money; this is the only way I could pay him back." Jake was crying by now. If my father wasn't there, I would have bent down on the floor with Jake to give him a hug.

Dad was still pointing the gun at Jake's head. "What's the name of this website?"

"ReelHousewivesgetfucked.com; spell real with two 'e's', not 'ea.'"

Dad was shaking his head. "Jane, type that in Jake's laptop." Dad looked back at Jake. "What genius came up with that name? How the hell is anyone supposed to find it with such a fucked-up name?"

Although I knew my father well enough to know he was asking a rhetorical question, Jake answered it; he was probably too scared not to. "It wasn't me; it's Dan's website."

The website popped open; Jake must have been on it recently because I only typed the first three letters and the browser filled in the rest. The laptop prefilled Jake's user name and password -- we were in.

I could hardly believe my eyes. The home page listed all the women available to watch in "all their amateur glory", including Gail and at least six other women. Worse of all, right there on the front page was a naked photo of me with the caption below it, "Coming soon, the lovely Jane takes on a baker's dozen men -- all in one night!"

Dad read the caption and turned back to Jake. "If Dan has all these videos of Jane with other men, why didn't he put it out there?"

"Dan said we'd get more hits if the premiere video was the gangbang. After that, he was going to release those videos and any other we made in the future."

Dad swung his leg back; I think he was ready to kick Jake again, but he changed his mind.

"Jane, do you have any sleep aids. Tylenol PM or something like that?"

I nodded.

"Go get me the bottle and a glass of water."

I brought back both. Dad had me open the bottle and pull five tablets out. He held them out to Jake. "Take these, they won't kill you, but you'll be asleep for the next few hours. Time enough for me to get to your asshole friend."

Jake shook his head; stupid Jake, because that just earned him a swift kick to the ribs and another knock on the skull with the barrel. When he recovered, he took the pills and swallowed. Just to make certain, Dad trussed Jake up, tying his hands and feet, putting a gag in his mouth.

"Time to see Dan Vanderhorst."

As we drove to the Vanderhorst's home, I tried my best to calm Dad down; without much luck. "Dad, the last thing you and Mom need is for you to go to prison for something I did. I'm not going to let you do this."

"You don't have a choice, Jane. I'm going to try and solve this with as little violence as possible; but if this son of a bitch refuses to give me the tapes; he and I are going to have a problem -- and considering I'm the one with the gun, I can tell you he'll be sorry." Just then we pulled onto Dan and Gail's street. "Which one is it?"