As the Girl Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we sat drinking our cocktails, Jake surprised me (yes, he could still surprise me with some of the things he said -- don't ask me how) by pointing out the bass player's hands. "You know what they say about men with big hands; look at his long fingers."

I didn't. "What?"

Jake took pleasure in informing his naïve wife, "A guy with large hands has a large cock."

"Jake, you're plenty big enough for me." But as I said this, I was looking at the way the bass player's long black fingers were stroking the strings of that stand up bass; thinking how good those fingers would feel playing with my sex. It made me wet and I wished I had worn panties that night. "Let's get out of here, Jake; take me to bed."

We practically flew out of the lounge, grabbed a cab and were all over each other on the way to our hotel. It didn't even occur to me until later that the cab driver probably saw my bare pussy, Jake and I were in a world of our own. We barely got the hotel door closed before my dress was on the floor, I was on the bed and Jake was eating my pussy. I came, Jake pulled his pants down to his knees and he was inside me. Jake must have been really wound up because he barely started pumping when he came like a rocket.

Jake stayed inside me, he still had his shirt and shoes on, his pants around his ankles, hovering over me and looking me in the eyes. "Oh fuck, Jane; that was almost too much! Feel my heart beating -- I'm going to have a heart attack." Jake was laughing as he said it; thank goodness, because I certainly didn't want him dying; we had a lot of living and loving ahead of us.

Jake stripped and got into bed with me. He picked up the remote, found the sex channel and I watched my first porn movie. The plot was stupid, something about a lost treasure; but the actors had great bodies (except half the women had those fake breasts). Jake played with my clit and I fiddled with his cock during the movie; teasing each other, neither of us came from the manual stimulation.

The second movie we watched had an interracial theme. Now I could see what Jake meant by a man with big hands having a giant cock. I seriously couldn't see how the petite blonde took the entire thing in her body. Jake sometimes hits my cervix and that can hurt, Jake is big, but not as big as the black porn star we were watching. I didn't have time to contemplate the answer because Jake picked me up, put me on my hands and knees facing the screen, and proceeded to take me from behind. Whenever my head bowed down, Jake would gently pull my hair until my eyes were back taking in the sex on the TV. "What'd you think, baby; think you want to try a giant cock? What about a black cock? Damn, that'd be hot watching you cum on a giant black cock."

I let Jake have his fun, but seriously, I had no desire to have anything that big inside me and I personally didn't care one way or another about the color of a person's skin. My parents raised me that way.

Both Jake and I came while he took me from behind. It was the perfect ending to another perfect day in Vegas. We fell asleep with our bodies held tight against each other. Tomorrow we'd be flying back home and back to reality.

**************************

Except reality changed; what happened in Vegas did not stay in Vegas. We were having dinner with Dan and Gail, Jake told them about our fun at the bar with the stranger, then the wild sex while watching porn the second night. We were all drinking, all three of them laughed at how embarrassed I was as Jake told his tales.

"I have a movie you should see." said Dan. "Let's go into the den, you're going to love this."

Jake refilled our drinks; I knew I should slow down, but the alcohol was helping me get over my embarrassment. We sat in front of the giant screen and Dan started the movie. Once more the plot left a lot to be desired; this movie took place on a yacht. Some blonde ended up being the only woman on a cruise with her husband and two other men. Each scene was some ridiculous set of circumstances where the blonde would end up screwing one of the three men without the others, including her husband, knowing.

The fourth scene was where things got wicked. While the husband was passed out drunk, she ended up with the two other men. I watched as this blonde was on her hands and knees, one guy pounding behind her, the other getting his cock sucked off. The two men switched positions two times before both men came all over her.

As I watched, I felt strange, like that second night in the hot tub when I let Dan fuck me. I blamed that on the novelty of being naked together. Could this feeling of sexual euphoria tonight be the result of watching this woman with two men?

I continued to watch as Jake played with my breasts and rubbed my sex. I felt my blouse coming off; then my shorts and panties. Suddenly, another person was behind me kissing my neck. Four hands played with my body. When I opened my eyes, Gail was sitting in the chair opposite the sofa and she had her phone in her hand. Was she filming us? I looked back over her shoulder toward the screen. The blonde was now sitting astride one man on the bottom, the other was behind her, pumping his hips back and forth. What could they possibly be doing? Could both men be inside her pussy?

I found out later. But for now, Jake had me on my knees on the sofa; Dan was sitting against the sofa arm. Dan pulled my head toward his hard cock until my mouth was swallowing it. Jake entered me from behind. Something inside me wanted to give Dan as much pleasure as Jake was giving me; I lowered my mouth until my nose touched his pubic hairs. I tried not to gag, whenever I felt like gagging, I lifted my head until the feeling passed. Then went right back down all the way. Dan filled my mouth and Jake filled my pussy.

Gail came over to the sofa. "My turn." I watched her clean both cocks with her mouth until they were hard. She sat on Jake's lap until his cock disappeared. Dan walked up behind her and leaned forward; it was a re-enactment of that scene in the movie. I stared as Dan spread Gail's ass cheeks and spit on her butthole. He pressed his cock inside her ass! Gail moaned and I swear she came that instant. Jake began to move his hips, then Dan; Gail moaning the entire time and if possible, cumming continuously.

After both guys came inside Gail, we all took showers; Gail with Jake and Dan with me. Dan washed his cock off and got hard doing it. We ended up fucking before Jake and I went home.

Jake decided that 'The Game' was something we could do at home. Three weeks after our return from Vegas, Jake had me wear the black dress from that second night and we headed downtown. We had a nice, romantic dinner and Jake sprung it on me.

"Jane, we're going to play 'The Game' again tonight."

"Really Jake? Let's just go home and make love; this has been a perfect evening."

"C'mon, it will be fun. Remember how much fun we had in Vegas after we got back to our room?"

I tried another tactic to get him to change his mind. "What if someone we know sees us?"

"Quit worrying, baby. If I see anyone familiar; I'll figure a way to call it off. You just go in and look available; I walk in and scope the joint out; if anything goes wrong, or if there's anyone in the bar we know, I'll save you. Leave it to me."

We ended up at a nice upscale lounge inside the Hyatt. I walked in and sat at the bar. Within five minutes, a nice-looking guy bought me a drink and we were chatting. I saw Jake come in and sit at the other end of the bar where he could keep an eye on us.

I have to admit, the guy, Robert, was handsome and well built, he obviously worked out. He wasn't pushy, no inappropriate mauling as we sat and talked. I finished my first drink and was about to excuse myself to the ladies' room when I noticed Jake was standing next to me. Robert looked over at Jake, "What gives, buddy?"

"I noticed that you obviously find my wife attractive."

"Your wife; what the fuck?"

"Look, don't get excited and try to keep your voice down. You think my wife's attractive; I can see my wife is into you. If you have a room upstairs, maybe we can find an activity we three can mutually enjoy."

I was stunned by this development. "Jake, what are you talking about? We didn't talk about this!"

"Trust me, baby. This could be fun." He looked at Robert. "What do you say; are you up for a threesome with my wife?"

Robert looked back and forth between Jake and me. "Hell, yes!"

"Then let's go." Jake grabbed my elbow and pulled me off the barstool. He whispered in my ear. "This is going to be the hottest thing, yet. Trust me."

Lord help me, I did trust him.

Once we entered Robert's room, Jake sat in a chair and Robert started to kiss me while removing my dress. Since I wasn't wearing a bra, as soon as the dress slipped off my breasts, Robert moved his lips to my nipples; my nipples responded by growing an additional inch, sending pleasure waves down to my pussy. Robert's hands helped the dress over my hips, then two fingers of one hand slipped under my panties onto my clit while his other hand grasped my ass. Robert teased the clit until I was ready to have an orgasm; then he quit.

"Take my pants off." he demanded. As he removed his shirt, I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. Without him having to ask, I pulled the jeans and his underwear down. His cock was different, it took me a moment to realize I was staring at my first circumcised penis. The head was large, much larger than the rest of his hard-on. I put my hand around it and started to pump back and forth.

"Suck it!"

At that moment reality hit; we hadn't talked about safe sex. I didn't know this guy; he might have all kinds of STDs. "Do you have a condom?"

"No, but I'm clean."

I surprised all three of us when I refused. "I'm sorry; but I just can't take a chance. I'll use my hand to get you to cum."

I think Jake was the most disappointed of all, because the next thing I heard was Jake offering to go downstairs to buy some from the hotel store. He almost ran out of the room. "I'll be right back!"

While Jake was gone, Robert sat on the bed and put me on his lap; we were making out, he kept playing with my breasts and pussy; and made certain my hand never left his cock. Twice he tried to convince me to let him fuck me without the condom. "I think your husband would get a big charge out of coming back to the room to see us fucking; I think he wants to see your pussy filled with my cum."

It didn't work; I didn't melt and change my mind. "Just wait a minute. You'll have me, but it'd be with a condom. Sorry."

By the time Jake returned, Robert was too wound up to worry about the blow job; he wanted to fuck. He put the condom on and proceeded to put me on my back with his hands spreading my knees apart. I was very wet; thirty minutes of foreplay will do that to a girl. His cock slid in, right down to the base where our pubes met. My body took over, responding to the feeling of being filled with his hard cock and the motion as he pumped in and out. I came within the first minute of him entering me. I must have really had him wound up because he came immediately after I did.

Robert rolled over onto his back; the filled condom still covering his cock. He looked like he was going to fall asleep. I saw Jake get up off the chair and grab my dress off the floor.

"Get dressed, baby. We're out of here." Robert looked up from the bed; but didn't say a thing. I put my dress and shoes on as Jake held the door open. We practically sprinted to the elevator. Once we were inside, Jake said what was bothering him. "What a fucking loser; crap, he hardly made it a full minute."

I kept my mouth shut, not saying what I was thinking; which was, one: "it was your stupid idea" and two: "at least I got off". I almost smiled at the second thought.

**************************

Two weeks later, Jake came home with a big smile on his face and a magazine in his hand. He seemed quite proud of himself when he opened the magazine and showed it to me. It was a swingers' magazine for the tri-state region. There on page forty-one was a quarter page black and white photo of me in all my naked glory; my face was partially obscured by sunglasses and a baseball cap. The caption read: "Couple looking for clean (with certificate of recent test) stud to share wife. No male to male contact, but stud must be at least seven thick inches and able to last. Bareback sex with certificate. Call 555-555-5555 to set up a meeting. If mutually agreeable, we'll get together for un-inhibited night of pleasuring this stone fox."

I was so stunned, I had to sit down at the dining room table. "You didn't tell me you were going to do this. What if someone who knows us sees this?"

"Don't worry; you're not recognizable from this photo and the phone number is from a burner phone I bought at Walmart last week. Nothing gets back to us. Besides; after that last catastrophe, this is the best way to assure a pleasant experience."

"You're turning me into a whore!"

"No I'm not; a whore does it for money and we're doing this for fun. And I'm the one saying it's OK, so it's not cheating."

Jake's response didn't make me feel any better. I kept my fingers crossed that no one would answer the ad, and if someone did, they wouldn't pass muster.

No such luck. Hundreds of responses poured in. Jake vetted each phone call, asking the most likely prospects to submit a photo, certificate and letter why each candidate would want to be my stud for a night.

Some of the respondents refused to include the certificate ("trust me -- I'm clean"); some obviously photo-shopped the photos (either elongating their penis to obscene lengths or putting a different head on a stud body); some included letters that were either incredibly crude ("I'm going to fuck your wife's three holes until she begs me to leave you -- you fucking cuck!") or threatening ("I'm going to fuck your wife's three holes until she bleeds while I tie you up and make you watch!")

Surprisingly, Jake didn't lose hope, especially considering these were the letters he received after the phone vetting. Of the thirty-plus letters he received, there were two on the 'call-back' pile. "I might get through this, yet." is what I was thinking - and hoping.

Again, no such luck. The second Thursday after the ad was placed, my phone at work rang and it was a very excited Jake on the line. "Baby; get ready! We are meeting Peter at the Blue Gander lounge tonight, eight o'clock sharp!" My heart sank; Peter was one of the two from the 'call-back' pile. Obviously, he was as anxious to meet me as I was reluctant to meet him.

Peter was as handsome in the flesh as he was in the photo. He even stood up from his chair as we approached his table and held my chair to sit as we all introduced ourselves. He was bright, well-spoken and did everything he could to put me at ease. He asked if we did this often and was pleased when Jake related our previous limited experiences.

"Great" he said, "I think I can show Jane why this lifestyle is becoming so popular with the husbands."

When I asked why he would be party to such an arrangement, he answered, "for two reasons, Jane. First, I'm not ready to settle down and it's not fair to string a woman along. I like and need sex, this way I get to have sex with a beautiful woman and she's already spoken for, no strings between her and me. Second; it gives me great pleasure to give great pleasure to a beautiful woman such as yourself; it's a real ego boost."

After another fifteen minutes of 'getting to know you' Jake blurted out, "Unless Jane has any objections, I think we've found the man we're looking for. Are you available either night this weekend, Peter?"

Peter scored more points when he responded, "Let's hear what Jane has to say. Jane -- if you want, we can meet tomorrow night at the Four Seasons. My treat, I'll get a room and we'll spend a night of bliss, I guarantee it."

Peter reached over to hold my hands as he looked in my eyes. The seduction was completed. "Yes, I want you, Peter. If it's what Jake wants."

Jake could hardly contain himself; I'm certain he was hard just with the anticipation. "It's settled, we'll see you tomorrow night. You have my number, text me with the room number." With that he held up his drink to toast, Peter touched glasses with Jake and smiled.

It was Friday night and I was soaking in the bathtub. Earlier I asked Jake if we could just cancel and go somewhere out of town for the weekend -- just the two of us. First, Jake appealed to my sense of fair play; Peter already reserved the room and was anxious to spend the night with me. When that didn't work, Jake reminded me how handsome and built Peter was, how Peter's photo illustrated what he had in store for me when he finally got between my legs. Jake poured me a second glass of wine, filled the tub with warm water and tried again. "Baby; just sit back in the tub and relax; I want this for me, I want to watch you with Peter, then I'm going to make love to you to show my appreciation."

I relaxed in the warm water, sipping the wine; it was calming me down; suddenly I was overcome with a feeling of empathy and warmth toward my husband. My thoughts at this moment were how lucky I am to have a man who loves me so much.

Jake helped me out of the tub, dried me and led me to my make-up table. As I made up my face, Jake pulled the red dress that I wore in Vegas out of the closet and laid it on the bed.

"What about panties?" I asked.

"It would just be a waste of time." he answered.

With my make-up just right, not too much, but enough to give my lips and eyes a little color, I slipped the dress over my head and combed out my hair. Jake looked at me with lust. "Gorgeous."

Jake stroked my bare thigh while he drove to the hotel; every few strokes of his fingers would slip under the hem of the short dress and tickle my pussy lips. Once, his fingers actually entered me. "You're getting wet already. Peter is going to love you."

When the hotel valet opened my car door, I think he tried to get a glimpse up my dress; but I kept my legs close enough together to rob the poor boy of that thrill. More than a few pairs of eyes followed me as Jake led me through the lobby and to the bank of elevators. Once the elevator doors closed, Jake took me in his arms and kissed me with passion; I could feel his cock, hard against my tummy.

"Excited Jake?"

"More than you'll ever know, baby."

He held my hand as we walked down the hall to room 1048. Ten seconds after Jake knocked on the door, it opened. Peter stood behind the door wearing a short bathrobe, tied at the waist but open on the top to reveal the center of his chest, which could almost be described as 'cleavage'. Peter's time in the gym wasn't wasted.

You've obviously have heard the term, 'careful what you wish for'. I'm certain that term applied to Jake's thoughts that night. From the moment we stepped into Peter's hotel room until the next late morning when we left the room, I was in the spell of a love god; there is no other way to describe the pleasures I received from Peter.

It began immediately. Peter addressed Jake, "There is wine and cocktail mixers on the credenza. Help yourself Jake and pour this beautiful lady a glass of wine while we become acquainted." Peter's method of getting acquainted was to remove his robe and my dress before embracing me in his arms. He kissed my lips while cupping my ass with his large hands, lifting me up and carrying me to the bed. Once I was on my back, he began to work his mouth down from my lips to my neck, from my nipples to my belly button to my pussy.

The few men who have eaten my pussy have usually given me orgasms by doing it. Peter gave me an ORGASM. I don't know if I've ever cum that hard in my life, at least up to that moment; and the evening had just begun. Peter continued to tickle my clit with his tongue, letting me relax for just a minute before he pushed his thumb in my pussy and one finger in my bottom, he alternated between raking my clit with his teeth and teasing it with his tongue. I came a second time, harder than the first.