Ascension of Azaron Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think my desires will be satiated for a while" He chuckled.

"We will see" She giggled.

Azaron followed her and she took him to the luxurious baths across the palace, which seemed virtually endless.

He was brought coffee and food while women massaged and scrubbed him from head to toe. Unsurprisingly, he did end up requiring the sexual services of the guide more than once.

After he had relaxed and been cleaned, he demanded to meet with Polly, which led to another long stroll across the labyrinthine palace.

Polly was in a large hall with a long table covered by maps and figurines. Several demons stood around her and spoke of troops and maneuvers. Polly stepped away from the group and welcomed Azaron before asking for his help with planning. While Azaron wasn't a great military planner, he did have experience running an army when he was a mage on the material plane, so he wasn't totally out of his element. After the meeting, Polly offered to give him lessons under her best generals in both combat and battle-planning, as well as working on magic with her personally. Azaron accepted all this but pressed her to fulfill her promise to help him find a way to communicate with his home.

"The fay realm would be very difficult to reach, but we should be able to get a messenger to the underworld and perhaps contact Persephone. I can send the messenger with a gorgon eye, which can be used to contact whoever holds the other, giving you a more permanent form of communication." she offered.

"That would be great," he agreed.

"In the meantime, while I will certainly make personal time for us, I do have official duties to attend to, and you'll be busy with your training, so Fatima will take care of your schedule and anything you need" she gestured to the woman who had been leading him around all day.

Azaron looked back to Fatima, a short, plump woman with white hair and violet skin. She smiled knowingly at him with a slight bow. He smirked and looked back at Polly "I suppose that is acceptable."

"Excellent." Polly smiled with a wink.

...

Azaron soon found himself with a busy schedule. Training for the military, learning magic with Polly, and letting her milk his cum to use for magic. He got along well with Fatima who took care of his schedule and anything he needed without being intrusive or pushy, as well as being eager to please him sexually.

After nearly a month and more than one failed attempt, the gorgon eye finally made it to Persephone, who used it to speak with Azaron as soon as she got it. He explained the situation and how he was magically bound to help Polly so he couldn't leave until he had fulfilled his end, but that he was safe. Persephone admitted that while she had mostly patched things up with Mab, they were both queens with very large realms to govern so they didn't speak often, but she would be sure to invite Mab over immediately so she could know he was safe.

"Thank you, I'm sure she's a mess," Azaron sighed.

"She was, for several days, but she got back to work and married Morgause. She's buried herself in work and is busy figuring out how to combine the courts."

"I guess that's better than a full breakdown" he sighed.

"She knows you. You can handle yourself, and she told me that every day until I left. She'll be happy to see you again, but she always knew you'd be ok" She smiled.

Azaron took a deep breath and nodded with a half-smile "She's got spirit, that's for sure... It just still sucks that I'm stuck here."

"I know... But at least you'll be able to speak with her."

"Yeah. I'll keep the eye on me always."

It was only a few hours later that Mab arrived at Persephone's castle and was able to speak with him.

When she finally stopped crying, she wiped her tears and smiled "I knew you'd be ok."

"I know, Dearest. I'm glad you're doing well too." He tried to cheer her up.

"I've been terrible without you! It's been so hard; I feel like every time we start enjoying life you get taken from me!" She complained.

"Oh darling, I'll be back before you know it; and you've done so well without me."

"I can't do this without you."

"Yes, you can Dearest, you must. You are a strong woman and a queen. Everything we've done was you taking the lead. You can do this, just like you combined the courts. You can keep our home safe and do what you must to keep our realm together." He insisted "I need you to do that, the people need you to do that."

Mab did her best to stop sobbing and nodded as she wiped her eyes. "Ok..." she sniffled "Ok... I can... I'll take care of them. Everything will be ok when you get home." She assured herself through shaky breath.

Azaron smiled "Yes you will, my love, and I'll be here whenever you need me, ok?"

She nodded and sniffled "Ok...I can do this."

"Yes dearest, yes you can."

...

The months spent in Hell were made bearable by periodic conversations with Mab and Persephone, who came to an agreement on sharing the eye. Persephone was interested in what went on in Hell and ended up sending an expeditionary force to assist Polly's war.

Azaron soon found himself on the field of battle, leading armies and fighting demons. His presence was an inspiration to the other troops and as he won more battles, his reputation struck fear in the hearts of his enemies, leading on one occasion for one of the armies to defect to his side.

With Polly becoming more powerful through Azaron's efforts, there was a coup attempt which was luckily put down, and the other archdevils in her alliance decided on the new order of the realm, with Polly the obvious pick for the new ruler of the ninth level, and Hell overall.

However, Polly was well aware that her prestige hinged on Azaron's presence and ties to her, so before the final assault on the ninth layer and Castle Orcus, Polly and Azaron were wed. After a long and satisfying wedding night, Azaron experienced a vision of a woman calling to him from the material plane, the place of his birth.

The mage who called on him wanted to bring him to the mortal world to empower her and her coven. She was a member of the mage council; the same one that had labeled him a terrorist all those years ago, and she wanted to use him to stage a coup in the council and take it over for herself. Time was of the essence.

To be continued...

12