All Comments on 'Asexual Reproduction Ch. 02'

by GeauxMama

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Snuff"

While I found this tale to be quite interesting, it is also quite horrific.

Darth_FugueDarth_Fuguealmost 13 years ago
Similarities!

This portion of the story reminds me of the movie, "Skyline"!

(If you've seen it, then you have an idea, to what I'm referring to -- if not... well, then... go rent/buy the DVD!)

I *was* hoping that Kelly would become "one-of-them" -- instead of what *did* happen...!

Darth_FugueDarth_Fuguealmost 13 years ago
Another Way...!

Well, that's definitely *ANOTHER WAY*, to "give head!" ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It started quite ok...

After the first two parts one could still believe that there was a power around that meant nothing bad and that wanted to spread peace and sexual fulfilment, a little like in AVATAR. Now there are suddenly these slugs, and larvae drilling into peoples´ foreheads. It was intensely erotic, now it´s just plain creepy and disgusting. Why...?

ROakwineROakwineabout 8 years ago
Love the contrast

The profound difference in the reader ratings between the mostly benign first chapter and the complete horror of the 2nd chapter says more about the readers than the quality of the story (which is excellently written in both chapter 1 and 2).

Chapter 2 certainly brings the horror. With a sledgehammer.

We'll done and utterly fucking creepifying. Kudos, author, kudos.

[insert enthusiastic yet utterly revolted applause here!]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous