Asexual Wife Whores Herself Out Ch. 03

Story Info
She surrenders her ass, her last unused hole.
1.4k words
3.73
16.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DStrrbd
DStrrbd
22 Followers

Theodore Long dismisses the three housemaids who have just humiliated me with my first ever lesbian encounter.

We're both naked. He sits on the edge of the bed and tells me to kneel beside him. I kiss his huge rod and rub my cheeks and throat along its stiff length, without taking it in my mouth. As I do his hand plays between my legs, teasing the lips of my womanhood.

"How much did we say you were worth?"

"I only cost two dollars, sir. I'm a very cheap, lowly whore, sir."

His fingers release one of my inner labia, and move up into the cleft between my rear cheeks. They caress up and down the valley a couple of times, then one presses against my anus. My neck jerks back slightly, moving my face away from his maleness. I discipline myself to return to my assigned task.

"How many men have been in here, slut?"

"N-none, sir. My -- my b-behind is -- is unused, sir."

"Well, since this is going to be your asshole's first time, I think it's fair to pay you a little more. How much will your anal virginity cost?"

"Please sir -- please sir, I, my -- I'll only ask you for one more penny, sir."

"You only charge a cent for a customer to be the first inside your back door?"

"Y-yes sir. I'm worth no more than that, sir. I'm a cheap, worthless little slut bitch, sir."

He chuckles at that and arranges my body. My shins are wide apart on the bed, feet projecting a few inches off the end. My knees are bent sharply to push my pelvis back.

His hands touch the insides of my thighs for a while. Then the hot bar of his maleness replaces them. He pushes it forward a few time, its hardness gliding across the surface of my downward-facing belly. Its tip moves back and rubs over my feminine slit, then up.

As the dreaded beast approaches, my sphincter contracts. My best efforts to relax it have no effect.

"You're clenched."

"Yeh, yes sir. I'm s-sorry sir. I don't mean to be.... uncooperative, sir."

"What do you deserve for this defiance?"

"Please sir -- I deserve to be punished for defying you, sir."

"And what punishment does such rebellion call for?"

"Please sir -- please punish my -- my naughty little bottom, sir. Please punish it with -- with your punishing pole, sir."

He nudges forward, and my body instinctively retreats, knees straightening to escape his weapon. But I quickly catch myself and pull myself back onto it, pressing it harder against my rear orifice.

That was exactly the defiance he was just speaking of. I need to make amends with groveling. "Please sir, please take my anal virginity for just one penny, sir. Please go inside me and punish away my anal virginity with the rod of your authority, sir! I beg you, sir! Use my worthless anus for just one penny, sir! I beg you to violate me, sir!"

He pushes harder. My jaws grind together as it forces its way through my resisting ring, whose muscles I can still not bring to heel. In, deep, deeper it pierces. How much space is there to accommodate him? Can his whole length fit inside me?

Just when it feels any further intrusion will split me, he pulls back. I know what's coming and I lock my every muscle, gritting my teeth against the battering I know is about to start. He thrusts again, again, again, quickly building in speed. It's hard to keep my body in the pose he dictated. My face is on fire, pouring with sweat which streams down my neck and chest to drop from my nipples.

Something has to give, and it's my silence. It starts with a sort of choking cough. As the male tusk gores me with unabated ferocity, each impalement wrings a louder noise from me than the last. Being forced into this display is almost as shaming as the perversion to which I've agreed, but I suppose that's what he wants. A punished girl is expected to cry out from the strokes of castigation.

He ejaculates, dirtying the last of my orifices with his outflow. Yesterday all three were, in a sense, unstained. I'd always denied men access to any hole but my vagina, and there I'd insisted on condoms every time. But now Mr Long's semen has soiled each of my entryways, and even entered my stomach.

I really am what I told him, a cheap worthless little slut bitch. Before I came to this house I was arguably a prostitute who had only ever had one customer at a time. But if so, I was a courtesan of refinement, with limits on what I'd allow. Now I'm the lowest of whores.

Having vented his whole load of seed, he pulls out and orders me to kneel before him. Oh no! I know what he's going to demand next. Over the days I've been anticipating subjugation, I never imagined this. But any honor I had is gone, broken by my submission to this autocrat's whims. No act, however vile, is beneath me now.

So, uncomplaining, I take the enormous spike between my lips, sliding inward to my reach throat. Without awaiting his command I slowly lick every part of it, or at least the portion that my mouth can accommodate. I clean off my own excrement with my tongue. After what seems like hours, he tells me to make him come. It's almost a relief use the technique I learned yesterday to stimulate his manhood until it pollutes me again. I make an appreciative sound as though it's delicious, then drink it down.

He pushes my head back and his giant exits my mouth. I look up, ready for further orders.

"Breakfast."

Does he mean the juice I've just swallowed? No, after putting on a bathrobe he leads still-naked me downstairs. We don't go to the dining room we used last night, but to one facing east where the morning light streams in.

Once we've eaten the white maid arrives with a bag, from which she produces my stockings and shoes. He takes me outside, wearing only these. Fortunately the grounds of his house are surrounded by a high wall. No passer-by can see me.

He bends me over the hood of my car. His use of my womanhood makes me squirm, crushing my breasts into the sun-warmed metal.

"Now. Your payment. Kneel."

I get down, gravel digging into my knees.

"Hands behind your back." From the pocket of his robe he takes something which he drops. Coins. Eight quarters and a penny.

"Collect your whoring-fee, bitch."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir."

I'm about to reach out my hands, but he told me what to do with them. Instead I lower my face and pick the coins out from among the stones. It's difficult work using only my lips, teeth and tongue. And some dirt comes up with them. But I persevere.

When all nine coins are in my mouth I look up. He takes a handful of my hair and tugs upward. Hands still clasped behind me, I struggle to my feet. Bending me over the car once more he uses my vagina again, and I struggle not to choke on the pieces of metal.

His servant hands me garments one by one and I dress in the open air. Finally she gives me my purse. I open it and look to Mr Long for permission. He nods, and I empty the money straight into the purse, not caring that the saliva on the coins will wet the other contents.

He rubs my arm. "You've fulfilled your end of the bargain, Arabella. You may go."

I smile. "Thank you sir. And thank you for taking my oral and anal virginities, sir. Thank you for making me into the lowest of whores sir."

"It was what you deserved."

"Yes sir. I'm worthless and deserve every kind of degradation, sir."

I drive to a mall and buy a morning-after pill to ensure I'm not pregnant, then home go to face Gordon. He looks at me with horror.

"Did you do it? Were you unfaithful to me with Theodore Long?"

I can't suppress a sigh. "Yes, Gordon. I did it." I sound weary, which is no surprise considering the rough ride I've had.

"You let Theodore Long put his penis in your vagina?"

"Yes! What else would I have meant?"

He grins in a way he shouldn't. It must be he wants to win this contract as badly as I do. Then he says: "You're sleeping in the spare room from now on."

"Fine." That's a relief. If this means I never have to put up with anything inside me again, but still get to enjoy his wealth, it's the best of all possible worlds.

DStrrbd
DStrrbd
22 Followers